A Fairly Fairy Family Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually? I don't really know," she answered, now that they were about to venture out of this room, feeling a little insecure and vulnerable in her nudity. She had mixed feelings about the question. On the one hand it was wrong and everybody said so... just because he was her Dad, end of story, and no, we can't talk about it. On the other hand she'd always found him sexy, and she'd enjoyed some secret fantasies about him, which she always felt guilty about after she came. On yet another hand, she'd just thoroughly enjoyed having sex with her Mom, and with the grandmother she hadn't known existed, so the lines of morality had certainly been crossed.

"Again, not what society has required you to believe for all these years, but instead what you really feel. What you really want. And as a fairy, you can almost always get whatever you want," Layla said as they approached the elevator.

"My inner leaning is still towards that first alternative," Sabrina admitted. "Society can't be all bad."

"With us there's no moral code, just living in the moment," Hatsumomo clarified as they stepped into the elevator.

Sabrina was relieved it was empty, but she didn't say so. Instead she asked, "Like walking around naked?" Sabrina asked.

"Exactly," Hatsumomo nodded. "And trust me, you have an amazing body for walking around naked in."

Layla added, "Yes, you're really about to turn some heads, honey."

"I think I'm about to find it really weird," Sabrina said, as the elevator carried them down to the lobby, no doubt to encounter at least a few strangers... or perhaps lots of them! She suppressed a nervous shudder.

"Sometimes it takes a little time to allow yourself just to let go and allow your true self to take charge," Hatsumomo said.

"What if being a nervous wreck about being naked around people is my true self?" Sabrina worried, her hands instinctively going up to cover her breasts.

"Oh trust me," the grandmother smiled. "The sexual awakening you've just experienced with us is just the beginning."

"You're going to discover your true abundant sexual being," Layla added, as the elevator stopped and the doors opened.

"Now step forth and strut your stuff, my sexy Princess," Hatsumomo ordered cheerfully.

"Okay," Sabrina said, as she figured 'When in Rome', as her Mom had said earlier, and she walked into the lobby behind her grandmother trying to act casual, and to resist hiding any body parts behind her hands, as if she wasn't naked except for thigh high stockings, which didn't hide anything of course.

"Who's this?" a woman asked from out of the blue.

"This lovely lass is my granddaughter Sabrina," Hatsumomo said, beaming. "She's just turned eighteen, and a couple minutes ago she ate my pussy for the first time."

Sabrina gasped at her grandmother revealing such a private event... bragging about it even!

"Lucky girl," the woman smiled. She was elegantly dressed in some heart-themed earrings and a matching necklace, and her short turquoise hair was stylishly cut. And yes, that was all. But her most outstanding feature was her tits. They were easily the most gigantic ones Sabrina had ever seen!

"Oh, to be eighteen and just discovering her sexuality and powers," Hatsumomo sighed.

"That was over a thousand years ago for me," the woman said, looking Sabrina over up and down. "I expect some quality time with your granddaughter at some point."

"Of course you may, Fiona. She'll need all the pussy licking experience she can get for the next year or so," Hatsumomo said. "Although even her first time she displayed considerable natural talent.'

"I'm sure it's be hereditary," the woman smiled, knowing the girl was staring at her tits. Everyone stared at her tits. They'd been her 150th birthday present to herself, having been disappointingly flat for her first century and a half.

"I imagine so," Hatsumomo said. "But we need to get going, we have some men waiting for us... first to astonish, and then to initiate."

"Delicious," the woman smiled.

"That's definitely the plan," Hatsumomo agreed.

"I'll see you soon, sweet thing," the woman said to a stunned, red-faced Sabrina.

"Yes, ma'am," Sabrina replied politely, while she couldn't help wondering how tits that majestic could possibly avoid sagging.

"Don't worry pretty girl, you can suck on my titties if you want," the woman said, proffering her a huge one.

Sabrina realized with a start she really did want to do that, so she repeated "Yes ma'am," then opened her mouth and sucked the huge tit and hard nipple into it.

"You shameless temptress," Hatsumomo objected mildly, "we've really got to go."

"I couldn't not let her have a taste," the woman said as Sabrina sucked on the tit like a baby nursing for milk. Little did the naïve girl know that fairies have the ability to squirt delicious treats out of their breasts (or nasty-tasting ones if they choose, although few ever did) once they were at least 300 years old. And since her dear old friend (very literally) Hatsumomo was in a hurry, she immediately squirted a treat into Sabrina's mouth.

Sabrina, startled, immediately backed off, swallowing before saying, "That was tasty; but what on earth was it? And it was cold! How do you manage to get cold out of a warm breast?"

"With magic, of course. White wine is supposed to be served chilled. I gave you a swallow of Chardonnay La Crema 2007, which was reportedly their very best vintage year," Fiona said smugly. "And next time you may request something else you'd like."

"Yeah, yeah, you show off," the grandmother said with a chuckle as she waved her friend away.

"Later, sexy," the woman who could be the poster girl for buxom said, wandering off as Sabrina stood there in a captivated and embarrassed daze.

"You can play with Fiona some more later," Hatsumomo said. "But first you've got some more family fun to enjoy."

"I can't believe I just did that," Sabrina said, wondering if she should go and hide someplace. But looking around the lobby, she didn't see anyone paying any attention to her. Except for the lady with her body completely covered with that single tattoo who'd checked them in, who gave her a cheery smile and a friendly wave.

"It happens all the time; they're impossible to resist," Layla said. "The last time I sucked them, she gave me a shot of tequila. The time before, it was coconut milk."

"They're magical," Hatsumomo added offhandedly, as they resumed walking through the lobby.

Sabrina looked back to see the woman was gone, so she just shook her head and hurried to catch up with her mother and grandmother, so intoxicated by the huge tit she'd just sucked and drank from, for a little while she forgot she was naked.

Layla, using her mating bond, another fairy gift, she magically knew where her husband was at all times although he couldn't do the same with her, walked directly to where her husband and son were chatting with a gorgeous naked black girl who had teal-coloured hair styled in an Afro. Walker and Hal were in a rustic open-air tavern right on the beach, that had a roof consisting of a large wooden, very weathered, upside down whaling boat.

As the three women arrived, it was obvious Hal was staring at the black girl's tits, and so was Walker.

"Are you flirting with that girl, Walker?" Layla demanded, her tone cold and dripping with jealousy.

"W-w-what?" he stammered as he looked up to see his wife, his daughter and another woman, all naked except for stockings, and all staring at him. Of course the father couldn't help staring at his daughter thus displayed... his hard cock uncontrollably flexing in his swim shorts.

"You heard me," Layla demanded. "Were you hoping to fuck her?"

"I was just... you said I... I could... hall pass..." Walker stammered, trying to find some intelligible words, but a couple of things were stopping him. His naked daughter with a bright red bush that seemed to be calling out 'Stare at me, Daddy!'... The very hot Asian girl he and Hal had encountered earlier in the lobby... still as naked as before. And even though his wife Layla had told him quite clearly he could do whatever he wanted with whomever he pleased, she appeared extremely pissed with him for just chatting with a naked woman.

"And you Hal, are you staring at your mother's naked body?" Layla accused.

"N-n-no, Mom," Hal stammered, which was partly true... his head was swiveling back and forth among all four women... his hot sister... the hot Asian stranger... the hot black girl who was both naked and very friendly... and his hot Mom.

"And why aren't you?" Layla asked, abruptly looking and acting delightfully playful! She laughed merrily at the appalled looks on the men's faces and chortled, "Gotcha!"

Hatsumomo walked up to a dazed Walker and said warmly, "Hi Walker, we haven't had the pleasure of meeting before. I'm your mother-in-law, Hatsumomo."

"Y-y-you are?" Walker stammered, that not being remotely possible; she didn't look a day older than his daughter... plus, she was Asian.

"Jasmine, were you about to take my grandson's virginity?" Hatsumomo asked the black girl.

"I was certainly considering it, Hatsu," Jasmine smiled.

"Y-y-you were?" Hal blurted out, his eyes unable to focus on anything for longer than a moment with these four hot women, all of them naked, around him.

"Layla, what on earth is going on?" Walker asked, completely baffled by everything.

"It's time for some truths to be revealed," Layla said. "For a start, this wonderful woman is telling you the truth; she's my mother, Hatsumomo."

"But how?" Walker asked, examining the Asian woman more closely, and noticing the same butterfly birthmark his wife and daughter had. And for that matter, so did Jasmine.

"Magic," Hatsumomo answered.

"She's a fairy," Layla added.

"She's a fairy?" Walker said, as his son's head kept swiveling round and round to each of the four naked hotties, trying to capture the visuals and burn them into his brain... this was too excellent to be true!

"Yes, and I'm also a fairy," Layla said.

"You're a fairy?" Walker asked, completely bewildered, strange compounding strange.

"And so am I," Sabrina added, wanting to take part in the conversation.

"You are?" Walker asked, unable to keep up with these revelations that literally made no sense. Come on, fairies aren't even real! 'Pull the other one, it's got bells on,' as the English say."

"Honey," Layla said. "I know it's a lot to take in, and I'm sorry for keeping this a secret from you for so long, but now that our kids are eighteen, I'm allowed to tell you what I really am."

"Am I a fairy too?" Hal asked, hoping he wasn't. For a girl it was kind of hot, but for a guy it would label you gay in a hundred different connotations.

"Only girls can be fairies, honey," Layla said, following her bare boobs over to him. At least that was Hal's take son it.

"Oh, good," he said.

"But now you start getting to enjoy all the perks of having a mother and sister who are fairies," she said, ruffling his hair affectionately. And now her naked boobs were about six inches away from his goggle eyes!

"And a fairy grandmother," Hatsumomo added. "I'm sorry that doesn't have the same ring as 'fairy godmother', but it is what it is."

"But how can you possibly be his grandmother?" Walker asked.

"The usual way; I carried his Mom for nine months and gave birth to her," she shrugged.

"Actually, it's more complicated than that," Layla said. "My girlish-looking Mom is actually over 800 hundred years old."

"Just barely over," Hatsumomo clarified.

"And I'm 112," Layla added.

"You're 112?" Walker asked, thinking he was on the weirdest episode of Pranks ever. He actually looked around for the cameras.

"Yes, and once we reach 150, we can start changing our looks however and whenever we want," Layla explained.

"This is too much," Walker said, just as Hatsumomo spun around, and suddenly there was a blonde naked beauty standing right where she'd just been.

"This was my look during the 1930s, when everyone knew me as Shirley Whiting," Hatsumomo explained, unmistakably in her own voice and with her slight Japanese accent. She pointed a couple of fingers at her head to direct everyone's attention to her other look, as if it weren't patently obvious.

Walker and Hal stared in complete awe. The tits were the same size, her body the same shape, she was wearing the same stockings, but her hair, face and overall body complexion had all transformed drastically.

"I was told blondes had more fun, so I tried it for a few decades," Hatsumomo explained, "but I discovered it's not the hair colour that decides your fun level, but who you are as a person. How you live your life."

"Also, we never age beyond whatever point we decide to stop doing so," Layla added. "I stopped when I was 21."

"That would explain why you never seem to get any older," Walker said, while he watched his mother-in-law morph back into her Asian redhead form.

"Yep," Layla nodded.

"So I can choose when I want to stop aging too?" Sabrina asked.

"Yep," Layla nodded. "It's one of the perks of being a fairy. There's a small ritual for doing it that I can teach you whenever you like."

Looking at Jasmine's butterfly, in the same place as his daughter, wife and mother-in-law's, Walker asked, "And the butterflies?"

"Identical birthmarks on all fairies," Hatsumomo answered succinctly.

Sabrina asked, recalling the lady at the front desk, "What about the tattooed woman in the lobby? She didn't have one."

Hatsumomo explained, "Yasmin isn't a fairy, but she's very comfortable around us because of our long and close association with País de las Hadas, and she's a delightful fuck."

While the two guys and Sabrina gawped at her words, she shrugged and added, "You know, body transforming always gets me antsy and horny. Jasmine honey, would you be a dear and come eat my pussy?"

"Mmmmmm, for the thousandth time... literally... I'd love to," Jasmine purred, having remained silent while enjoying the men's reactions to all the revelations. The black beauty immediately pranced over to the Asian beauty, dropped to her knees and unceremoniously began licking.

"Holy shit!" Hal gasped.

"Hal, language!" Layla scolded.

"Sorry Mom," he said, helplessly staring at the lesbian exhibition happening right in front of him.

"Is it hot watching your sexy new friend eating your grandmother's cunt?" Layla asked wickedly. "Is it making you hard?"

"Layla?" Walker gasped.

"Okay dear, I'll withdraw the question, if you think it's too scandalous; besides, in a moment we'll all see for ourselves whether he is." She paused for a beat before continuing, "Guys, it's time to get those swimsuits off, we're all going to have some fun together," bulldozing her way right across her husband's sputtering.

"B-b-b-but you said..." Walker managed before being cut off by his wife.

"That was then, this is now, so get them off," she insisted, waving him off.

"B-b-but I really think that..." Hal tried to add, and then he just couldn't find the words... he was rock hard, and embarrassed to be seen that way.

Hatsumomo said, with her pussy still being licked, "Layla, I'm pretty sure that with all these lovely naked women around, not to mention their hot Mom, daughter, sister, grandmother and mother-in-law, whichever relationship they have with us, your men must have a couple of distinctly hard erections, and they're terribly embarrassed about them. Am I right, you silly guys?"

"Don't anyone forget my red hot ass is still within view for perving on," Jasmine added between licks.

"That's right, Jasmine must have already gotten these two guys rock hard before we even arrived," Hatsumomo added.

The men replied only with silent, embarrassed nods.

"Then I for one, want to see them," interjected Jasmine, twisting her torso around from her pussy snack. "Because the harder these guys are, the more enthusiastically they're complimenting us!"

"She's right, boys; showing a fairy your hard cock, especially if it's naked, is always considered a gesture of respect and gratitude," Hatsumomo explained.

"And girl..." Jasmine addressed Sabrina, "...you're Sabrina, right? I've really been looking forward to meeting you, you hot young thang... wouldn't you like to check out these nice hard cocks with the rest of us?"

"Remember to answer frankly dear, and not the way you think you're supposed to," Layla reminded her.

"You want frank?" Sabrina asked, not sure where such brazenness was coming from, except she too was very fucking horny again, "Then yes please. Whip it out, Dad! I want to see your big, hard cock. You too, Hal!"

"Sabrina!" Walker gasped.

Hatsumomo made an arcane gesture, and both men's swim trunks disappeared in puffs of sparkly white smoke, and so right out in the open for all to marvel at were their unveiled erections... and huge erections; the playful fairy had enhanced each of the guys' cocks with a few extra inches of steel.

Walker gasped, and for an instant he'd reached down to cover his cock, but then he stopped and just stared at his new tool instead, blurting out, "Holy shit! My cock is huge!"

"Mine too!" Hal added, admiring his new and vastly improved cock almost double its former size. He glanced over at his Dad's and added, "Except mine's even bigger than yours, Dad!"

"And they'll remain that way from now on," said Hatsumomo with a naughty smile, "consider it a belated wedding gift to Layla and Walker, and an eighteenth birthday present for you, Hal."

"Best present ever," Hal said, happily stroking his huge cock right there in front of his mother and everyone else.

"Mom, why didn't you give that extra leg to Walker years ago?" Layla asked, admiring her husband's newly very impressive member.

"Wow, those really are huge cocks!" Sabrina said, admiring her Dad's and brother's enhanced cocks... although she'd never seen them before the magical upgrade. (Editor's note: Yes, I know what you're thinking, but Walker's tool had found a place to hide deep inside his wife that time she and her brother had come spying.)

"Well now that we've seen these impressive phalluses, I think it's time we put them to work," said Hatsumomo.

"Yeah, are you two stallions ready for some fucking?" Layla asked bluntly, looking pointedly at her son.

Hal's eyes went wide as he watched his Mom drop to her knees before him.

"Now that you've had some time to think about it, what do you say Sabrina, would you like to fuck your Dad?" asked Hatsumomo. "I'll be happy to pitch in to spice up the experience for you. And like your Mom keeps telling you, we need an honest answer."

"Honestly, by now I'm sold on the idea. Thanks for your patience, Nana," Sabrina said firmly, staring lustfully at her Dad's huge cock.

"Layla? Sabrina?" Walker said helplessly, inflecting with a questioning lilt, but unable to think of what to ask. He looked, bewildered, to his wife on her knees in front of their son, and then to his daughter stalking towards him with her own look of mischievous lust... the exact same look his wife had given him many times just before they did something particularly wild together.