A Faithful Husband Pt. 04

Story Info
My wife finally gets hers.
1.6k words
4.48
11.8k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest reading parts 1 through 3, but it's not necessary.

"Hold on." I sat at the table with the beers and a large bread knife. As I carved into the sandwich, I felt I had to correct Syd. "Before we sandwich you, I need to pay some attention to this lady."

My wife swallowed some beer. "Me?"

"You're the only one who hasn't cum yet."

"That's not true. When you ... "

"I know you take special pleasure from deep throating my cock and swallowing my cum." I caressed one of her nipples with the back of my knuckle. I saw her eyes flash. "But it's not really the same." I took a drink of cold beer, then leaned down to kiss the other nipple. "Is it?"

"Oh my. Um. No. Not the same. You win."

Sydney fanned her face with a paper napkin, putting on a very thick accent. "Why, you young'uns, I do declare. You're apt to give me the vapors right here."

"What are the vapors?"

"My Lordy, all I know is that I'll have to reupholster this very nice chair when you're done."

I took a bite of the sandwich, trying to look pensive as I chewed. My wife tilted her head as she asked, "What are you thinking?"

"Only that it would be easier to change the sheets on Sydney's bed than redo the furniture."

"It would, wouldn't it?"

Syd sat up straight. "Now hold on. You two have a perfectly good bed at home."

"But we couldn't have the lights on at home."

"Very funny, but ... "

Before Sydney could finish the thought, my wife grabbed my hand and we ran to the bedroom. Not bothering to close the door, we leaped onto the large king-size. I rolled on top of her for a good kiss.

Sydney cast a shadow in the doorway. She flicked on the switch, illuminating her naked body as well as our own. "Well, now that y'all have the light on, what do you intend to do?"

My wife looked up at me expectantly. "Hm?"

"First, I'm going to kiss you some more. While I'm doing that, I will start caressing you. First your face, taking your cheek in my palm with my thumb under your jaw. Like this"

She sighed. I heard Sydney flounce (there's no other word for it) onto the chair at her vanity table.

"Then I will let my hands wander: your throat, your back, along your arms. All very lightly. Followed by my mouth, blowing a soft, warm breeze along your skin."

I felt more than saw the goose flesh creep along her arm.

"Eventually, not too quickly but eventually, I will move my attention toward your center."

"Mmm. I hoped you would."

As I did, I followed my own instructions. "I will close in on your chest, admiring the soft swell of your breasts as they rise and fall with the change in your breathing. Again letting my fingers lead, they will dance around your curves, hinting but not yet giving in to the call of the sweet, beckoning nipples."

My wife raised her arms over her head and I kissed her arm pit, inhaling her natural perfume before moving down the outside of a breast. Several more warm, soft kisses to awaken the skin around her areolae. The nipples themselves got bigger, like flowers lifting their petals, searching for the sun.

"I will let my kisses move down, away from your nipples, pausing to pay special attention to your navel. My tongue will explore there, probing as a promise to probe deeply elsewhere. But I hear you moan and realize you feel neglected; cheated.

"I slide back up your body, my cock hard and slick along your thigh. I let my mouth find your nipple, swollen and begging. My tongue circles it in a random swirl before I pull it into a sudden, firm kiss. I suck hard, sending electricity straight to your clit.

"Your hips flinch in a reflex as old as humankind. I move to the other nipple, teasing then sucking then gently biting. Your gasp tells me all I need to know."

And then my wife tapped me on the head. I looked up as her eyes flick to the side. I followed her gaze to find Sydney, eyes closed, splayed on the chair, both hands furiously rubbing and pulling on her giant tits. I smiled down at my wife before continuing my journey.

"Your fingers now in my hair, guiding me downward, I sense it is time to move on.

"I slide down, allowing my tongue to trace the hairline through the crease at the top of your thigh. Down, feeling the heat increase as I get nearer. Down, encouraged by your fingers and drawn by the scent of you as a woman. Down until my nose is nestled in your auburn nest and my tongue is exploring deep into your wet center."

I paused for a deep breath of your musk but you insist. "Don't stop, My Love. Taste me."

"Touch me." The half-mumbled instructions from across the room.

"I shall do both," I say as I take another deep breath.

"Pressing the length of my tongue against your swollen lips, I lick slowly up one side, and then the other. And again, slowly spreading the heat around the already steaming opening to your desire. You arch your back, angling the hips down, dragging your engorged clitoris against my teeth. The fingers tighten in my hair as you squeal with quick delight.

"With that cue, I move my mouth over your clit. My tongue languishes over it, surrounding it, swathing it in warmth and love. Your hips move slightly: down a tiny bit, then up, rubbing yourself against my tongue. I match the movement, allowing my tongue to be the playground of your pleasure. Down and back up. Down ... a bit faster this time. And back up.

"Taking my timing from your hips and the sounds I can barely hear with your thighs pressed against my ears, I begin licking you more quickly. Faster. I know those sounds from years together.

"Shifting slightly, I let two fingers slide into your hungry pussy. I pump deep into you, still licking, still sucking. Faster. I hear you cry out, then stop suddenly."

I lift my head clear of your legs. "What did you say?"

"I want you inside me, baby. Now. Fuck me."

"AH, YES, HON."

With a quick glance at Sydney who was lost in her shared experience, I slid up my wife's sweaty body, letting my hard cock find its way by instinct. My abdomen tightens uncontrolably and my hips twitch forward, burying my rod in her wet cunt.

"OH YES!"

Reaching around her chest, I rolled us over, bringing my wife on top. I bent my legs and planted my feet on the mattress to push up deep inside her.

"God baby. Fuck yes."

My wife took the lead and began humping me with enthusiasm. As she pounds down on my dick, I heard Sydney cumming with a loud roar. "YES. Fuck me." Her hands were a blur between her legs. "Fuck me hard. That's it. Oh god. OH GOD FUCK ME!"

She put on quite a show, but I am drawn to my wonderful wife who is taking almost violent pleasure as she shoves herself onto my dick; her tits flailing, her hair tossed and sweaty.

Knowing she is close, I pulled her into a hug, holding her against my chest as she pushes up and down from her knees, dragging her raw clit the full length of my cock with each stroke.

"Yes, My Love. You're filling me up."

I noticed Sydney watching us, her fingers still diddling her wet twat. I waved one hand to get her attention, then held up one finger and pointed to my wife's upturned backside. Syd got the idea immediately and shoved her hand deep into her cunt, covering it with naturally slick lube. The next instant, she was on the bed behind my wife.

I grabbed my wife's face, looking into her eyes. "You want to cum, baby?"

"Yes, My Love. Make me cum."

Syd leaned in, licking my wife's dark pucker.

My wife lifted her head in confusion.

"How are you ...?"

I gave another mighty shove of my throbbing cock into her abused cunt at the same time Sydney slid her finger into my wife's ass.

"AUGH!" My wife flinched, then begins to spasm in orgasm. Her movements pull huge spurts of cum from my balls, filling her with a heat that triggers more orgasms. "Ah fuckfuckfuck shitgoddamn FUCK ME!"

Then she froze, her mouth in a silent scream.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Sydney withdraw her finger.

My wife took a huge gasp of air before crumbling onto my chest.

My dick gave up more tiny squirts as it, too, collapsed in exquisite surrender.

I could barely hear her. "You bastard." She turned to look at Sydney. "Both of you. Both bastards."

Sydney waved a single tainted finger.

"And I will love you both forever. If I live that long."

She dropped back onto my chest and was snoring softly within seconds.

Sydney got two beers from the table. Her mammoth tits swayed sensually as she walked toward me.

"Y'know, Syd ..." I spoke softly so as not to disturb my wife. "I still haven't spent any time with your boobs."

"I was just thinking the same thing."

Syd handed me a bottle before lifting her own.

"Cheers to beers."