A Fallen Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
Kerry works on poise and dignity.
3.4k words
4.47
7.7k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerry was relieved to arrive home and be away from Turner and Kowalski. She had been made to watch one of her videos from This Girl Did Porn. Not only that, but they had made her reenact what she had done on the video. She sat legs spread wide between the two men, playing with her pussy. Then she had been molested from in back and in front and forced to cum in front of them. Then they had violated her, with one in her pussy and the other in her mouth. Kowalski balls deep in her pussy and Turner's cock was buried in her throat.

On top of being molested by the two Senior Executives, her one good business outfit had been completely ruined. What was she going to wear to work tomorrow?

On cue her doorbell rang. She opened the front door to find the CEO, Aballa, and his son Marcus. She could see a large black stretch limo parked in front of her house.

"Kerry, we feel terrible about what happened earlier today," said Roman Aballa. "I want to apologize on behalf of the entire company. I've spoken very directly to those two. They are going to have to figure out how to make it up to you.

"We all know how committed you are to your 'Kids'. Taking a minimal salary and living in this tiny apartment with a shabby wardrobe...that all demonstrated tremendous devotion. So we've decided to make up for today by moving you into a much nicer apartment in a better part of town. And to provide you with a new wardrobe. How does that sound."

It sounded great on paper, and Kerry knew she had better give the expected answer.

"Thank you, Sir," responded Kerry. "That is so nice of you, and I totally forgive everyone in the company."

"It's ok, Kerry, you can exclude Turner and Kowalski from your forgiveness until they earn it. Why don't we all go out and get in the limo."

The three left Kerry's old apartment and proceeded to the limo. Kerry saw that the driver was a woman, but with the partition lowered she couldn't see anymore than that. After a ride of perhaps half an hour, the limo pulled up to the gates of a large estate. There was an elegantly designed main house flanked by a number of smaller houses.

"You'll be in Cottage #6 Kerry," said Marcus. "I'll accompany you and make sure you are properly settled in." The gates opened and the limousine drove down a long driveway, stopping in front of a single story stone cottage you might expect to see in a rural British town. In fact the entire estate seemed to have been lifted from another time and place.

"Your housekeeper is inside waiting for you. She has new clothes for you. Let's go inside and take a look around." Marcus took Kerry gently by the elbow and led her inside. There was a great room with a fireplace at one end and a giant LCD screen at the other. A bear rug lay in front of the fireplace. The back right corner was occupied by a bathroom and spa complete with hot tub and sauna room. Except for the commode, the rest was all walled glass.

"Where's the kitchen?" asked Kerry.

"Oh we all eat together in the main house," responded Marcus. " You won't have to worry about shopping, or cooking or anything like that. Kerry, meet Mrs. Henry. She'll be managing your wardrobe and attending to any personal needs you might have."

"Hello Kerry. So nice to meet you. Now, why don't you clean yourself off and then take a soak in the tub while I discuss your program with Marcus."

Kerry wondered exactly what that meant, but after the events of the day she was more than a little bit befuddled. She stripped off her ruined outfit and stepped into the shower. She soaped herself off, paying special attention to the tender areas between her legs, both front and back. Then she rinsed herself clean and climbed into the hot tub. A motion sensor turned on the jets. Kerry lay back, threw her head back, stretched herself out and relaxed. All the tension ebbed out of her body as she drifted.

Kerry fell into a dream-like state. The events of earlier in the day appeared in review, except now they were voluntary and enjoyable. Her left hand drifted down her belly and came to rest on her pubic mound. She found her clit with a finger and began to toy with it. Without conscious thought she widened her legs and teased her outer lips open. She began a serious massage, working her fingers against her inner walls and finally putting two inside them.

"Kerry sweetheart, are you OK?" She heard the voice of Mrs. Henry and opened her eyes to find the woman standing over her. "Now get out of there and I'll show you your new wardrobe." Mrs. Henry picked up a clean towel and held it out to Kerry as she climbed up out of the hot tub.

Kerry hurriedly dried herself off as she hastened after Mrs. Henry to a walk-in closet filled with outfits, undergarments, shoes and accessories. The clothes were all high-end, beautifully cut to just her size. She could hardly wait to dress for work in the morning.

"There is some evening-wear on that side by the end. Come up to the main house as soon as you're ready. Dinner is about to be served."

Kerry hurriedly dressed. She found a pair of low heels and nylon stockings that went with her ensemble. Exiting the cottage, she discovered that the door had no lock. Probably because it's a gated estate, she thought. She joined the six men in the dining room, wondering if there were no wives or other children.

"Tonight is a business dinner, Kerry," explained Marcus. "Usually we eat in the main dining room with our families as well."

"Thank you for including me," said Kerry. She knew which side her bread would be buttered on from now on.

"We have a schedule of appearances we'd like you to make representing the merger of our stores and 'Drinks for Kids'. It would probably involve some evening or weekend events, would you mind that?"

"Of course not," Kerry responded.

"Here, take a look at this," said Marcus as he handed over a list. There were some teenager parties, some speeches to donors, a few community events, and the like.

"This looks great, Marcus," said Kerry.

"Good, we'll get this going. I have to run, but enjoy dinner and we'll see you at work tomorrow."

Kerry arrived at the office in a state of quiet apprehension. After the events of the day before, she was braced for almost anything. Instead, everyone was perfectly business-like, as if yesterday had never happened. The day passed uneventfully, as did the rest of the week. Over the next two weeks Kerry spoke to several donor gatherings. The senior execs were quite impressed with the funds raised; more than ever before.

A month went by. Kerry rarely thought about her "initiation" as she settled into the routine of office work and various public appearances. At least that was over and done with, and now she was back on track with her career. She attacked her workouts with ferocity, and decided she looked better than she ever had.

She had just arrived at work. Mrs. Henry had laid out a black dress and blazer with black 3 inch heels, stockings and a garter belt The dress had big red buttons from top to bottom.

"Kerry, could you step into my office for a minute," asked Turner politely.

"Yes, Frank, what can I do for you?" Kerry inquired.

"Well, the executive team has had a discussion and concluded that it's time for the next step in your development."

"That's very exciting, thank you. What will be involved?"

" Regarding your public presence, we've noticed that you get off message sometimes. Once you get flustered you have difficulty relaxing and recovering your poise. So we want to help you with that."

"I'm not sure I understand," said Kerry reluctantly.

"It's a little complex to explain, so we've prepared a video presentation of what we have in mind. We can call in the others and watch it now if you like."

Kerry's heart sank. She knew it had been too good to be true. Now all of them were in on it? Fuck!

"Please, Mr. Turner. Please, not another video."

"But Kerry, don't you want to know what's in your program?"

"Please, anything but a video. Do what you want, but please don't make me watch myself on video."

"Well," said Turner. "I suppose there's another way."

"Yes, whatever it is, yes, please. I'll do whatever you say."

"OK, Kerry, I will put you to the test. Come and stand here next to me. That's it. On my side but facing me."

She stood to Turner's right, well within touching distance.

"Now unbutton the bottom button of your dress."

Kerry bent from the waist to comply. She straightened up to hear Turner direct.

"Look at me now and open your dress to the waist. Pull out behind you and hold it.

She stood exposed in front of her supervisor. Her panties highlighted rather than obscured the contours of her pussy.

"That's good. Spread your feet out a little."

Turner reached out, removed the garter belt, and rolled down each stocking to just above her knee. He caressed the inside of her right thigh, starting down low and working his way upward. He alternated gentle caresses with his fingertips, and deep probing massage with his entire hand. Just as he came to the top he flipped his hand over and went to work on her left leg, this time going top to bottom, then up again.

Holding her dress deprived Kerry of the use of her hands, and she struggled to balance as Turner took full advantage. She felt his fingers inside the waistband of her panties, and then they were slowly pulled down her legs.

"Step out," Turner directed. And she did.

Turner palmed her ass with his hand.

"Lay across my lap, that's a good girl," Turner said. He began rubbing her cheeks and probing her crack with his right hand as he used his left hand between her shoulder blades to hold her in position with her dress flipped up.

"This is the first step in your program, Kerry. This is all about maintaining your poise and dignity under difficult circumstances. Now, tell me, and I'll know if you're lying. How do you feel right now?"

"How do you think I feel," Kerry responded. "This is embarrassing and humiliating. How would you like it?"

"Actually Kerry, I'm liking this just fine. Are you wet?"

"No I'm not wet you bastard."

Crack!! Turner's hand came down hard on Kerry's ass.

"What did you say?" he demanded.

"Nothing, sir, I'm sorry sir."

Turner probed her pussy with a finger.

"I sense a little dampness here. Let's see if we can bring it out." He began spanking her, first one cheek and then the other until she was squirming non-stop and her butt was a bright reddish color. Turner thoroughly enjoyed watching Kerry clench and unclench her ass and grind against his leg.

He opened his desk drawer and took out a one inch wide, foot long hard leather paddle. He tapped it on her crack and commanded her to relax her cheeks.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks Kerry," Turner commanded. When she did he slammed the paddle down into her crotch. Then he stung her anus with the tip of the paddle. He alternated between the two as Kerry gripped her cheeks and spread her ass for the punishment.

"Stand up, now, hold your dress up again." Kerry now stood between Turner's legs. He cupped her pussy with his left hand, and stuck the middle finger of his right hand just inside her rectum. He used both his hands in rhythm until he had fingers firmly seated in both of Kerry's holes. He enjoyed himself for a while. Then he turned her loose and away from him and pulled her ass tight against his groin.

He reached around and spread her pussy with both hands. Holding her lips spread he ran a finger up and down her slit from clit to cunt and back again. He teased her clit with her thumb as he inserted two fingers and worked her from the inside. She rose to her tiptoes. Then he squeezed her lips together and rubbed them one against the other. He could hear a soft moan in Kerry's throat and feel her ass tighten against him. He opened the hood and found her clit standing at attention. So he gave it the attention it deserved.

Kerry was riding Turner's hands like she was sitting astride a stallion. She bucked back and forth, up and down. She could feel Turner's hard cock against her. Turner squeezed her pussy with all his strength, lifting her off her feet while grinding her clit with the heel of his hand. He reached under her and slid two fingers into her ass. Kerry could hold out no longer. All she could feel, all she could think about, were the sensations between her legs and deep inside her.

With a long low moan Kerry exploded. Her body convulsed and shook violently. She came with every muscle in her body, from fingers to toes and everywhere in between. Fuck that felt so damn good. She couldn't help herself. Her neck and face turned bright red as she flushed in ecstasy and shame.

"Good job Kerry, that was a very nice cum and fun to watch. Now it's time for you to return the favor. Roll your stockings down around your ankles so you don't ruin them while you're on your knees. I think you know what to do."

Kerry rolled down her stockings and knelt between Turner's legs as he sat back in his chair. She undid his belt, loosened his zipper and pulled out cock and balls. She lowered herself until she could lick his balls from the bottom and then she worked her way up his shaft with tongue and gentle kisses. Finally she arrived at the head. She took it just into her lips and worked her tongue around and around. Little by little she took it deeper, bobbing her head and withdrawing until Turner's cock almost came free of her lips.

Turner took Kerry's head in both his hands and began a slow and gentle face fuck.

"Stroke your pussy now Kerry, and be ready to cum when I tell you."

Turner continued a leisurely face fuck, gradually working his cock deeper into Kerry's mouth. He moved one hand under her chin and the other to the back of her head. With her face firmly in his grip, he broke through the resistance and pushed his cock down her throat until her nose pressed against him. He held her there for a long moment and then pulled back. She gasped for air around his cock. He plunged himself balls deep in her mouth and held her tight. He withdrew, then re-entered. All the while an obedient Kerry worked her pussy with two hands until she was right on the edge.

Turner was in no hurry for the festivities to end. He clasped his fingers behind Kerry's head and held her with just his head resting on her tongue. Now he moved one hand to her throat and stroked it delicately as he slowly slid his cock down inside it. Damn that felt good. He rode her tongue and plugged her throat. In and out, in and out. Never in too much of a hurry. All the while Kerry held herself right on the edge.

"Cum now you little minx," commanded Turner. He could feel her vibrate and shake; the sensations on his cock in her mouth were indescribable. Finally he shot his load into her, spurt after spurt after spurt. He held his cock in her mouth and gave her instructions.

'Kerry you'll start each day with one of the Senior Team. You'll be given various experiences as you were this morning. I'm sure that in no time at all you will be able to maintain your poise and self-control under even the most adverse of circumstances. Now I'll keep your panties for you while you get to work. You can come back at lunch time and retrieve them, and we'll go from there."

Kerry put on the garter belt and fastened her stockings. She went to her office to begin the work-day. She could feel the cool air between her legs.. She dreaded what lunch-time might bring, as well as a scheduled promotional appearance later that afternoon. In the meantime, she had reports to read and marketing campaigns to organize.

Finally lunch time came. Kerry hastened to Turner's office. She stood in the doorway.

"Is there something you wanted?" inquired Turner.

"I think you know, sir," responded Kerry.

"Young lady if there is something you want you'll have to ask for it specifically."

Kerry thought to herself, "is there no end to the torment?"

"Please Mr. Turner, may I have my panties back?"

"Hmmm. They seem to have gone missing. Perhaps one of the others has them. Ask around, and when you find them, conference me from whatever office you're in."

So Kerry went down the office row, one by one. Finally she ended up in the CEOs office. Great! How could it get any worse?

"Hello Kerry. Did you need something?"

By now she was resigned to her fate.

"Yes sir. Do you have my panties?"

"As a matter of fact I think I do. Are these yours? Did you want them back?"

Kerry started at the CEO as he dangled a pair of sheet ships panties from a forefinger.

"Yes, please may I have them?" Kerry's heart was pounding and she could feel the blood rushing to her face.

"Mrs. Henry informs me that she always gives you matching lingerie to wear. Unbutton your dress and show me the bra. If they match you can have the panties."

She had no choice. She unfastened the buttons to her waist and pulled the dress off her shoulders.

Abbala held the panties up against her bra.

"Looks good. Here you go.". He handed them to her.

Kerry lifted a leg to step into the panties when she heard Abbala's firm voice.

"I don't recall saying anything about wearing them. That you will have to earn. Climb up on the desk and get on your elbows and knees."

He stood up and unzipped. He pushed her knees farther apart and took her from behind. He seated his cock firmly inside her. He reached a hand under her from in front and gripped her ass as he laid a finger down in her split.

"Weren't you supposed to conference someone in when you found your panties?"

"Oh my God I forgot," Kerry exclaimed. She hit the conference button for Turner as Abbala moved his hands up to fondle her tits.

Turner answered the intercom.

"Hello Kerry what's up? Did you find your panties?"

She had to answer. "Yes. Mr. Abbala had them."

"What's going on right now?"

"He's fucking me on his desk from behind, and playing with my tits."

"Ass or pussy Kerry?"

"In my pussy sir."

"Hey Roman. Finger her clit while you jam it in. That makes her go crazy."

Abbala squeezed Kerry's tits with one massive hand. He stroked her clit, pressing hard against it each time he drove his cock home.

Once again Kerry could think of nothing but the waves of pleasure she felt. The humiliation did nothing but amplify the sensations. She felt herself getting closer and closer as she got fingered and fucked.

Just as Kerry was about to explode, Abbala pulled out. He turned her to lie on her back with her knees pulled up.

"Finish yourself off and then you can cover up," he said.

Kerry could hardly wait. She grabbed her pussy and hooked two fingers inside of her and frantically rubbed her g spot. One finger on her clit and then she was arching her back and thrusting with her hips as cream poured out of her and then she was done. She lay spent and motionless on the CEO's desk with all her goodies on display.

Slowly Kerry collected her wits, gathered her clothes and fled to the sanctuary of her own office. Lunchtime was over. Time to get back to work.