A Fallen Woman Ch. 03

Story Info
Kerry gets fucked like never before and she loves it.
2.6k words
4.5
12.1k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Welcome Readers!! Here's part 3 - d'oh - of the ongoing shame, submission, humiliation and sexing of the young, beautiful, talented and ambitious Kerry Hampton. By all means put your reactions or requests in the comments, if you feel so inclined.)

Kerry Hampton staggered back to her office on stiff and wobbly legs. At last she had been allowed to retrieve her panties. Abbala the CEO of course insisted she remove her dress and bra first because, he said, clothes should be put on in the proper order. Besides, he wanted to check the fit.

Kerry removed her dress and stood in her hosiery facing Abbala. He held out the panties for her to step into. She had no choice but to place one hand on his shoulder to keep her balance as she stepped into her panties, first one leg and then the other.

Abbala slowly lifted the panties up Kerry's legs and over her butt. This gave him ample opportunity to caress the backs of her legs. He paused at the bottom of her ass as she stood with now both her hands on his shoulders. Even though he had just finished rutting inside her for half an hour, it seemed like he wanted more. He palmed each cheek with his hands and then gave her ass a couple of hard squeezes, hard enough to bruise.

"Stand straight and face me," he directed the junior executive. "Come a little closer. Hmmm, these are not quite right. He put his hand between her legs and ran one finger up and down until the fabric had been pushed between her lips, which were outlined clearly and distinctly. He gave her pussy a good slap, and told her she was excused.

What Turner had done to her was bad enough, but thankfully he hadn't battered her poor pussy like Abbala. At least Abbala had worn a condom for what was effectively consensual rape. But it had big nubs the length of it that scraped her insides as she took his cock to the hilt. He would push in all the way and and then thrust forward slowly so she felt completely impaled.

Kerry sat at her desk and tried to concentrate on her schedule. Abbala had bruised her ass right where she sat. A full ache twisted through her pelvis. One hand slid below her desk and comforted her pussy. If only she could stop herself pulsating. She had a "Kids" pool party at 3 and a donor reception that evening at 8.

She changed into an outfit that would work at both the pool party and the intimate donor reception. Mrs. Henry had selected a pastel summertime frock with matching bra and panties. Blue 2" jerks completed the look. A bright blue ribbon pulled her hair into a high ponytail. The combined effect was to make her look about 17 years old and not her actual 24.

Kerry arrived at the party in time to have the drink she desperately needed and talk with the teen team leaders.. She congratulated the group on their excellent delivery record. An animated conversation ensued. Kerry slaked her thirst on two more Pina Coladas.

Every so often as Kerry talked to the team leaders disturbing images would flash in her brain. Down on her knees with Turner's cock in her mouth. Or getting plowed doggystyle on the CEO's desk. Most of all being held in Turner's strong hands and manipulated into cumming.

A local college cheerleading squad frolicked in the pool. Most of them knew Kerry.

"Kerry, Kerry, come in the water," they called out.

"I didn't bring a suit."

They started chanting her name.

"Kerry. Kerry. Kerry. Kerry."

Kerry was having quite a day. Breakfast, so to speak, had been a forced orgasm and a healthy portion of cock meat. Lunch had meant her pussy fucked raw. And now she was going to strip in front of an eager audience? It seemed like the world was whirling. There was a buzzing in her ears.

"What the heck?" she thought. "My underwear covers more than a bikini."

She kicked off her shoes and took off her dress. The chant grew louder and more insistent. She was down to her bra and panties. She took a hop step and dove into the water. A çheer went up.

Kerry broke the surface of the water to find herself surrounded by the male members of the squad. She felt a pair of hands grab her hips and a stiff cock grinding into her from behind. A hand chipped her pussy through the panties and two more hands were pulling at her bra straps. She fought her way to the side of the pool and tried to climb out. The water had turned her underwear transparent. She seemed blissfully oblivious to how she looked. Covered, but naked and exposed. Kowalski put his sport coat around her and took her gently by the hand.

Kowalski led Kerry into a private room. She collapsed on the couch at the edge of consciousness. She felt weak and weary, unable to move a limb. He reached under her and unfastened her bra. He made a mental note that Kerry should wear only front fastening bras going forward.

He pulled her panties slowly down her legs and over her feet. He found the laundry room and tossed Kerry's underwear into it. Her dress had gotten splashed, so it went into the dryer as well.

Kowalski stood over Kerry's nude body as she lay semi-conscious on the couch. He pulled a chair alongside and sat down. He trailer one finger, barely touching, from the hollow of her throat, between her breasts, over her abdomen, and onto her pubic mound. She stirred ever so slightly, then sunk back and relaxed again.

Now Kowalski used both his hands to caress the insides of her legs from her ankles, slowly over her calves, and then up her thighs until he reached the top. He saw her legs widen and helped them spread a little more.

Kowalski lifted Kerry's leg and sat down with it on his lap. He put both his hands under her hips and effortlessly lifted her onto his lap. Holding her against his groin he stood. Kerry instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck, even in her state of semi-consciousness. He sat back down in the armchair, which has been designed with open armrests for a girl's legs to go through when she spread.

He snapped a tube of smelling salts open and held it to Kerry's nose until she awoke, shook her head and looked around.

"What happened," she asked in a weak voice. The last thing she remembered was, oh fuck, stripping half naked at the edge of the pool.

"You embarrassed yourself and the company. You were dripping wet and practically naked. You put on quite a display, so I'm going to give you some corrective exercises."

By now Kerry was fully awake and had realized her circumstances. She was on Kowalski's lap facing him with her legs trapped and dangling down.

"Kerry I'm going to give you a full and complete workout now from top to bottom and front to back."

She wasn't sure what that meant but she was sure he was going to enjoy it more than she would. He put one hand on her tailbone and lightly held the back of her neck with the other.

"Kiss me like a lover now and you better convince me you mean it."

Fuck! She had eaten Turners cock and been basically raped by Abbala but at least she had been able to send her mind far away. This asshole was making her pay attention. She leaned in, tilted her head, and kissed him tenderly on the lips. He kissed back gently. She leaned in closer and parted his lips with her tongue. He tongued her back. Damn, she thought. This guy is a good kisser. She tried to focus on that thought as she kissed deeper and harder.

Kowalski ran his fingers gently through Kerry's hair as they kissed. That felt really good, she had to admit to herself. If only this guy was a real boyfriend, this would be totally enjoyable. She felt a little quiver and kissed for all she was worth.

Kowalski brought her down to earth.

"That's very convincing Kerry. I hope you can keep it up when I put my cock inside you. Are you wet?"

Before she could answer he took his hand off her neck, cupped her right tit and lowered his mouth to her nipple. He squeezed it with his lips and then gave it a delicate bite. A shudder ran through Kerry's body and she shoved her tit at his mouth. She took her other tit in hand, pushed it up and twisted that side of her body toward him. He got the idea and transferred his attention. He nibbled and sucked on the one while he played the other nipple with thumb and forefinger.

Kerry was in heaven, or at least its gateway. No man had ever touched her like this or kissed her like that. She began to wonder what his cock would feel like inside her. She was getting excited.

"Are you wet?" asked Kowalski in a low, gentle voice.

"I don't know," she answered.

He reached down between her legs and opened her up. He ran a finger down her slit.

"I detect some dampness, Kerry. Put your finger inside and tell me what you think."

Kerry knew better than to disagree but at this point she was eager to do whatever he said. She began to understand why his nickname was Killer. She reached between her legs and put a finger inside herself. She wasn't damp. She was soaking; completely turned on.

"Damn. This feels good," she thought. She stuck a 2nd finger inside and massaged the walls of her pussy.

"Lift yourself up," directed Kowalski. "Hands on the armrests and brace yourself with your arms."

She did as directed and was rewarded with the sound of a zipper being pulled down. She wondered what his cock would feel like inside her. She couldn't help herself, she was eager to find out.

Kowalski freed his cock and put the head just barely touching Kerry. He moved it slowly back and forth so she could feel it between her outer lips.

"Tell me Kerry. Do you want it bit by bit or all at once quick and hard?"

All she could think was she wanted his dick inside her NOW. She couldn't bring herself to speak out loud.

"Hmmm. Can't decide! We'll have to try it both ways." He took her hips and lined up her pussy with his cock. He eased himself inside her while pulling her lips apart. He teased her inner lips gently, slowly, while he moved inside her.

Kerry was at the doorway to seventh heaven. She had never had an experience like this. She had no idea being fucked could feel so good. She held herself up with arms braced and bobbed up and down just a little bit on the tip of his cock.

Kowalski had her lined up just right. He suddenly knocked her arms wide, knocking her hands off the armrests. The effect on Kerry was spectacular. She plummeted down into his lap, impaling herself on his cock. She felt like she had taken a powerful blow to the midsection, except from the inside. All the air was knocked out of her. She felt faint and threw her arms around him to hang on. He grabbed her hips and began bouncing her on his cock. Everyone so often he would slowly lift her almost off and then drop her down hard on his cock all over again.

Cream was already pouring out of Kerry as she sat impaled to the hilt. Kowalski put one hand in the small of her back. He pressed her close to him and lowered his hand to where he could reach to finger her in the ass. With the other hand he grabbed her pubic mound and thumbed her clit. She moved in rhythm with his thumb and gasped softly each time he scraped it with his nail. She felt her muscles tighten from her fingers to her toes. Her breathing quickened and her chest heaved. He lifted her up and she yelled, waiting to be dropped again full forever on his truck hard cock.

"You're going to cum for me now while I watch you," said Kowalski. "Kiss me hard and do as you're told."

Kerry pressed her lips to his and extended her tongue. He sucked it into his mouth and trimmed her hard. She quivered, suspended on the edge as he lifted his thumb and stopped moving inside her.

All at once three things happened, followed quickly by a fourth. Kowalski bit down on her tongue, pushed a finger deep in her ass, and plunged his cock deep inside her. That was it for Kerry. Her legs tightened around him, her torso trembled, her tits mashed against his shirt. She could feel her legs spread involuntarily as she tried to take him further inside. Low moans were coming out of her throat as she pressed her mouth to his.

Kerry's pussy exploded, and a tingling sensation spread throughout her until she was clenching and unclenching her fingers and toes uncontrollably. Her skin flushed. The veins on her neck stood out. She pounded her hands on Kowalski's shoulders as she came over and over again until finally she collapsed in his arms again on the edge of consciousness.

Things came back into focus for Kerry. She was eye level with Kowalski's cock, because he was seated in a chair and she knelt on a pillow between his legs. He wrapped his legs around her shoulders and dug his heels into her bare back.

"I'm confident you know what to do Kerry," said Kowalski as he put a finger under her chin and tilted her face up to his. You can start anytime. After the way he had made her cum over and over - in a way she had never even imagined - she was ready and eager to return the favor. She bent her head to the task and kissed the very tip as softly and tenderly as she could. She cupped his balls with her hands and slowly worked her way down the shaft as she took more and more of him into her mouth. Remembering how he had plunged his cock into her, she withdrew enough to take a big deep breath. She thought to herself 'here goes' and shoved her face against his groin as she took his cock deep into her throat. She held it as long as she could and pulled her head back.

Kerry felt Kowalski's hand on the back of her head, forcing her to keep her lips on his cock head as she gasped for air and fought down a gag reflex. He gave her a gentle push and she plunged down again and throated his cock. He grabbed her head with both his hands and began pumping it up and down. Up and it was almost out of her mouth. Down and his balls pressed against her chin as his cock filled her throat. Over and over he pumped her up and down until she felt him stiffen even more. She felt the first hot burst and started swallowing his load as quickly as she could.

Kerry Hampton - junior executive. From this guy, she would take all she could get.

{Join us for chapter 4 when Kerry meets with a select group of donors)