All Comments on 'A Family Affair Ch. 05'

by Erina_willing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor thing, now she finds out her father is a closeted gay that prefers gender neutral dry holes to an actual pussy. I hope she wakes up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think I would love to fuck my daughters ass . I was very hard reading this I have fuck a girls ass it was like she said very tight but as you get desperate it gets better that girl likes me licking her fanney till she cums and I licked it till she came every time with a finger up her ass

bare5747bare5747about 2 years ago

awesome story and the fact you finally got to take it in your ass. I know anal is not for everyone, my second wife introduced me to it about forty years ago my third wife did it a couple of times but my forth wife likes anal better than vaginal. For me I like eating her ass before I fuck her in it, gets it good and wet for easy penetration. I truly enjoyed your stories and hope you have more experiences to share with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ERINA IS JUST THE FAMILY WHORE, AN EASY PIECE

fraserdfraserd10 months ago

Many thanks Erina:

Daddy moaned at my words and my hand moved to my clit to try and get some stimulus going in my pussy. Slowly I rubbed my clit as Daddy's cock ploughed in and out of my cunt. I felt so much better with my pussy responding now and I was able to focus on the thrills in my pussy rather than the discomfort in my ass.

My father's hands moved to cup my breasts and he pulled me closer to him as his fingers teased my nipples, sending jolts shooting to my pussy. He was hammering into my ass now and the sounds of fucking filled the room. I moaned softly.

AkpervertAkpervert7 months ago

You...are my cum dream true! I have never gotten to really get to do an anal. I plunged into my second wife by accident one time, and then we attempted it again one time. But it wasn't quite like you described. And my now wife refuses to let me do that. This was a HOT chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErina_willing@Erina_willing
I am not new to Lit. Been here a while just sometimes I feel like starting afresh. Love all sorts of sex and am pretty open. Sex is just sex although sometimes it gets complicated. But if you dont let yourself experience things, then its just all a waste.....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES