Memorial Day

Story Info
Memorial Day I became Daddy's cumslut.
16.3k words
4.49
17.3k
36
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,022 Followers

Monday May 30, 2022 was a day that changed my life, but I didn't know that on Sunday the 29th when I celebrated my 19th birthday. I now think of that Memorial Day as my real birthday, it was the day I became a real woman and learned that my place in this world was to please men, and keep a husband happy, if I ever got one.

I guess I need to explain, my name is Katie, the daughter of John and Liz Thomas. Starting in the 9th grade my parents took me out of public schools because they were concerned I might develop bad habits from my peers.

Mom quit her job and home schooled me, while Daddy worked and made a good living for us. In a short time I was glad because Mom made learning really fun. Daddy would come home in the evening and after supper I would sit in his lap and tell him what all I learned that day.

By the time I was 18 my body had really blossomed, Mom and I were similar in appearance except I had bigger boobs and a larger ass. She put me on birth control pills to help regulate my periods. It worked. My periods were as regular as clock work from then on. Daddy would pat my booty when he hugged me and had me sat in his lap more often. He would tease me and tell me he really looked forward to my next birthday and I was 19,and that it would be the best birthday ever.

Mom and Daddy had always emphasized that I obey my elders, especially men. The week before my 19th birthday, Mom spent time every day explaining Daddy's job was to train me in ways to please a man, so that one day when I married I would be able to be the best wife possible. Until you find a husband you must obey your Daddy and do everything he tells you, never question what he tells you to do or you'll be punished.

"Mom I always obey you and Daddy, what makes you think I wouldn't?" I asked her.

"Well baby, he is going to teach you how to pleasure a man, and...well you might at first think you don't want to do some of the things he tells you. But you must obey, or get punished, because he loves you so much, he wants you to be the best at pleasing a man.

"Did someone have to teach you how to please Daddy, he seems very happy and loves you bunches?"

"Oh definitely, Poppa Sam, my daddy, taught me everything I needed to know. When I met your Daddy I liked to have blown his mind," she giggled. "One day spent with me and he was begging my Daddy to let me marry him."

"Oh my God, really, that sounds so romantic. Love at first sight," I laughed.

"Well let me tell you, your Daddy taught me even more how to make him happy, so I know if you listen to him your going to do great and make us both proud."

"Okay Mommy, I promise I will obey Daddy," I giggled.

"Good girl, now just remember if he has to punish you, it's because he loves you and it's for your own good."

Sunday the 29th was my birthday dinner, I was 19 and Daddy surprised me by letting me drink red wine for the first time. You're an adult now he told me and as he poured me a glass, it's time you experience all the pleasures of adulthood.

After a glass of wine I felt a little buzz. "Hmmm, I think I like this, I'm so excited about becoming an adult," I giggled "Can I open my gifts now Daddy?"

"I think we need to enjoy our meal first," Mom chuckled, "then maybe you can open a few of your gifts"

Two glasses of wine later I really felt giddy, as we finished our meal. We went into the den and Daddy sat in his big easy chair and had me sit on his lap, while Mom went and got my presents.

The first one was a card with a picture on the front of a beach house. The sign on the front porch said 'Cupid's Cove' and when opening up the card it had pictures of a beach, a Hot Tub, a Fire Pit, and fancy print that read, 'A Cozy Getaway on the Gulf.'

"I don't understand, what's this for," I asked.

Daddy chuckled and hugged me, "That's where we will be staying the next two weeks to celebrate your becoming a woman. It has a private beach, it has room for several people and I want nothing but the best for my good girl."

"Oh Daddy, that sounds like so much fun, when do we leave?" I giggled and kissed him on the cheek.

Mom chuckled, "That's why you need to hurry and finish opening these gifts, so I can pack your bag. You and Daddy leave bright and early in the morning, the two of you will meet Poppa Sam and Uncle Henry down there."

Uncle Henry was Daddy's younger brother, Aunt Helen was his wife. I always enjoyed spending time with them. It just surprised me him and Poppa Sam were coming on the trip.

"What about you Mommy, aren't you coming?" "Yes I'm coming, and your Aunt Helen is coming with me later," she laughed, "just wish my mom was still alive to be there, she would have loved seeing her granddaughter become a sl...I mean an adult."

The next package surprised me even more, it was a beautiful Baby Doll outfit from Victoria's Secret. White, almost transparent with a pair of silky bikini panties. I had never seen anything so pretty and sexy in my life.

Mom giggled, "That's to wear your first night at the beach house when you officially become a woman."

I gasped realizing what that meant, "You...mean...like the birds and bees story you told me," I gulped and swallowed. It was becoming very real about becoming a woman. Fear of the unknown, excitement at learning to pleasure a man. That man was going to be my Daddy. Oh my gawd, I thought, what if I don't please him? What if he's disappointed in me? He might stop loving me!

Daddy must have felt me tense up, he pulled me close to him and gently caressed my arm from the shoulder down to my elbow, "Your Daddy's gotcha, your going to fine baby girl, all you have to think about is doing what I tell you. Remember just obey and I promise you that you're going to enjoy most of it."

When he said 'most of it' I shivered. That must mean there are parts I won't enjoy.

But my Daddy would never intentionally hurt me, I was his good girl. That thought helped me calm my racing heart.

"You better get some pictures of her wearing that outfit and send them to my phone," Mom said, "I'm starting an album titled, 'Katie Thomas the Woman' to go along with the first album 'Katie Our Precious Little Girl'."

"You'll get your pictures," Daddy laughed, "even some videos I promise. Now let's get the rest of those gifts opened so we can get to bed."

"Yes Sir," Mom replied and got the other gifts like instructed. I hadn't really paid that much attention before, but got to thinking, when Daddy spoke in a certain tone she always addressed him as Sir. Had she ever been punished? I wondered. There was that time at Uncle Henry and Aunt Helen's house when we were all outside and Daddy took Mom inside. When they came back out, her face was flushed and she didn't sit back down in her chair, she just stood next to his chair and chatted with Aunt Helen. Huh.

The next two packages were full of sexy matching bras and panties. Even a red bikini bathing suit that looked like 4 triangles held together by strings, making me blush when I held it up. A box held several skimpy halter tops and short-shorts. I had never had anything like this to wear before.

As I was holding up the various sexy apparel, Dad shifted around in his seat and groaned, "Baby girl, my leg is going to sleep, you probably need to get up," he murmured.

Mom giggled, "Come here honey just one more box," as she slid a large box to me.

"Oh my gawd," I mumbled, my hands covering my mouth, there were several pairs of high heels, a garter belt, hose, thigh highs, I had never had any, but I had seen pictures of women wearing them.

Mom squeezed my shoulders, and giggled, "You're going to be so beautiful and sexy!"

'Bedtime," Daddy growled, "we need to be on the road early."

5 A.M.

I was wide awake when Mommy came into my room to get me up, I had tossed and turned all night and didn't get much sleep. I was excited about becoming a woman, yet frightened at the same time.

"You need to hurry and get your bath honey, I've already laid your clothes out for you to wear today," Mom giggled. "Daddy said for you to be sure and put your hair in a pony tail, and be sure and shave your legs and underarms. Breakfast will be ready soon, so hurry."

After bathing I found the clothes Mom had laid out for me to wear. Slipping on a pair of the new matching sexy bra and panties set, I giggled when I looked in the mirror. The white lacy bra was thin and I could see my nipples, plus it pushed my breast up and enhanced my cleavage. The white silky bikini panties looked like they were painted on, and almost transparent in the crotch. The white sundress buttoned up the front and was low cut, with thin spaghetti straps, and only came down to mid thigh.

When I sat down and put on a pair of the new 3" open toed heels, I noticed the dress rode up and I could almost see my panties. Whoa, I was going to have to be careful to keep from exposing my privates. Standing and looking at myself in the full length mirror I didn't recognize myself. I didn't look like a little girl, I looked like a fully grown sexy young woman I had seen in movies.

The new clothes did make me feel more confident and grown up. I smiled brightly as I went downstairs and walked into the kitchen. Daddy's eyes widened when he looked up and smiled at me.

"My little girl is all grown up, you look beautiful, come here and give Daddy a hug," he stood up.

Daddy pulled me into a tight hug, then surprised me when he kissed me on the lips. He had never done that before and it took my breath away, then I heard a camera click and flash.

"Oh, that was beautiful, our little girls first kiss," squealed Mommy. "I believe I'll make this picture the first one in the new album."

Daddy patted me on the butt and said, "Now be a good little girl for Daddy and eat your breakfast, while I load the car."

I was so stunned, I just nodded yes, and smiled at him. I sat down and my head was spinning, I had never been kissed like that and....it felt nice, my lips tingled and I felt warm all over.

Mommy was behind me and leaned over and hugged me, "Oh baby you look so pretty and grown up, but let Mommy unbutton the top 2 buttons on your dress," she giggled as she did exactly that. My face heated up when I looked down, more of my cleavage was exposed and part of the top of my bra was visible.

Kissing me on the cheek she said, "You're an adult now and you need to learn how to tease men, and make them look at you and want to get to know you better."

"Mommy....are you sure Daddy isn't going to be angry seeing my dress unbuttoned like this?"

"Honey, I promise your Daddy won't be angry, and two weeks from now you're going to know exactly how to present your charms and make men smile," she laughed. "Now eat your breakfast, Daddy wants to get on the road," kissing my cheek again.

I only ate about half my breakfast, I was so nervous. My lips still tingled from the kiss remembering the sensation of Daddy's lips on mine. I thought to myself, kissing is going to be a fun thing to do, what else is Daddy going to teach me? Oh yeah, about the birds and bees.

"Go brush your teeth baby," Mommy told me, "and don't forget to take your pill, and remember to take one every morning."

"Yes Ma'am, I promise, you've drilled that into me enough and don't have to remind me," I giggled.

"Here's another gift for you," Mommy grinned, "your own toiletry bag with your name on it. It has all your make-up, hair-ties, new body lotions, perfume, etc. plus your birth control pills. Be sure and take the pill every morning."

"Wow Mommy it's very pretty, I love the blue color and it's got my name in pink letters. But Mom I don't know how to use all these different cosmetics?"

"Well your Aunt Helen and I will teach you when we get there, in the meantime you have your lip gloss and nail polish which you know how to use. Now let me show you how to use this new 'POISON Perfume' you're going to love it," she giggled.

"It looks like a glass red apple," I laughed "and has a top shaped like a coiled snake."

"I know," Mom laughed, "it's the forbidden fruit and smells marvelous. Here, let's put some on each side of your earlobes, each wrist, and a dab of it at the top of your cleavage. That scent is going to drive your Daddy wild," she giggled loudly as she applied it.

Smelling my wrist I inhaled the scent, "Wow, it has a floral, musky scent, I love it."

"Let Mommy tell you a secret, when you put on the baby doll outfit, be sure and dab some of the perfume on your inner thighs, and under your boobs, but just a little, don't over do it."

"Okay Mom,....but I....just hope I don't disappoint Daddy."

"Nonsense, you just do what Daddy tells you and you will do great. I've not seen him this excited in a long time."

Walking outside Mom and I saw Daddy loading the last of the bags. He was wearing tan cargo shorts and a white t-shirt. His light brown canvas shoes matched his belt, his dark brown wavy hair had a tousled look, but his light brown eyes with flecks of gold is what drew your attention.

Smiling he turned to greet us as he shut the rear door of the vehicle, "Well we are loaded and ready to hit the road," his voice was playful as he pulled Mom into his arms, "as soon as I get my going away kiss," he teased.

Mommy giggled and squealed when he picked her up off the ground and kissed her.

Biting my lower lip as I watched them kiss, and felt myself blushing remembering the kiss he had given me earlier.

Daddy put Mom down, and told me to just put my bag behind the passenger seat, and Mommy came around and hugged me, "This is your special day baby, it's a day you will never forget. Have fun and obey your Daddy and I'll see you in a few days."

When I closed the car door and put my seat belt on, Daddy reached over and patted my thigh, "You look really beautiful baby girl."

"I'm not a baby anymore Daddy," I blushed from the feel of his large hand on my left thigh, "I'm an adult now."

"That you are," he chuckled, "but you will always be my baby girl. You look tired, I'm guessing you didn't sleep well last night."

"No Sir, I didn't.....I.....I worried I might disappoint you," I mumbled.

Squeezing my thigh, he smiled, "If you like, just lean your seat back and take a nap, we will be there before you know it. I want you rested, you have a busy day ahead of you. The only way you could disappoint me would be if you don't obey me."

"Yes Sir," I murmured, the heat from his hand made my stomach flip flop, "I'll obey you Daddy."

A door slamming woke me, and I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, there was the beach house right in front of me. It was a two story painted light blue with white trim. A front porch extended across the front with a swing, several rocking chairs, the front door was in the center with a sign above the door 'Cupid's Cove', I could hear the sound of waves as I opened the door.

"You feel rested baby," Daddy shouted as he unloaded the back of the car.

"Yes Sir, much better," as I walked to him. "The house is beautiful, and I hear the water but I don't see it," I commented standing on my toes peering toward the sound of waves.

Daddy chuckled, "It's just over those sand dunes about 50 yards away, you can see it better from the back porch and hot tub. Now let's get the car unloaded and we'll walk over to the beach."

There were 2 bedrooms downstairs with a Jack and Jill bathroom on one side of the downstairs. Daddy said those rooms were for Poppa Sam and Uncle Henry. The rest of downstairs was an open floor plan, with a large den and kitchen and dining area. There was also a half bath close to the back porch.

Upstairs there was a master bedroom that was huge, it had a setting area, a king size 4 poster bed, the wall facing the gulf was about all glass with french doors opening onto the second floor balcony. The bathroom had a shower big enough for several people with rain drop shower heads overhead, plus a flexible shower head. It had a built in bench seat and hand holds.

Another bedroom up stairs just across from the master bedroom was almost as big, and had its own bath with a similar shower that could hold 3 people. The queen size bed had a white metal frame, forming a headboard and foot board. A wide accent chair with low arms set facing the side of the bed. A full length, free standing mirror on the other side of the bed next to a walk in closet.

"This is your room baby girl," Daddy smiled as he sat my luggage down. Then he walked over and pulled the sheer curtains back showing this room had large windows and french doors opening to the back balcony.

"Oh my this is like a fairy tale," I squealed and ran over and opened the french doors. A perfect view of the gulf and you could see and hear the waves coming ashore and crashing.

Daddy came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and hugged me, "Nothing but the best for my baby girl," his voice was breathy and hot on my neck. Making me shiver.

"You smell really good, is that some new perfume," he murmured as he nuzzled my neck. His warm breath next to my ear and his arms tight around me a moan escaped my lips, and warmth flooded my body. These foreign feelings make goosebumps on my skin, I finally stammered, "Yes Sir.....Mommy gave it to me...this morning."

"It suits you, what's the name of it," he asked as he kissed neck and then turned me to face him.

"It's...it's called 'Poison' by Dior," I finally managed to squeak out as I looked up into his eyes. I had never seen that look in his eye before, it was like he was devouring me with his eyes. My hands were on his broad muscular chest, my heart pounding, when he let go of me and chuckled, "I like it, you should always wear it. But how about you put your bathing suit on and we'll take a walk on the beach."

I nodded okay, there wasn't enough air in my lungs to form words. The breeze coming in from the beach finally cooled my skin and my heart rate lowered, as I watched him walk out and cross over to the master bedroom. Closing my bedroom door I leaned against it, replaying in my mind what had just happened. Being an adult seemed scary, yet intriguing.

Opening the luggage that held my bathing suit, I was nervous because I had never worn anything like it before. I had always worn full one piece suits. Mom wore bikini swimsuits but nothing as revealing as this red one. Undressing I got tickled when I put the bottom of the suit on. It barely covered my butt cheeks and after tying the side strings I looked in the mirror and saw I had a camel toe.

Standing in front of the mirror I finally got the top tied on. Two thin straps tied behind my neck, and after tying the straps in the back I saw that the material just did cover my areolas and my nipples formed hard points in the thin material. My face was as red as the bikini when I looked in the mirror. I was practically naked.

Knock-knock. "Baby are you ready yet, and why is your door locked?" Daddy shouted in a gruff voice.

"Just....a minute Daddy....almost ready," I stammered. Panicking I grabbed the straw beach bag Mom had packed and opened the door.

Daddy whistled and grinned, "Wow you look amazing baby girl." His eyes running up and down my body, with that look in his eyes again. My body felt like a heat wave rushed over me, my nipples tingled and there was a knot in my belly.

"Th...thanks Daddy..." I murmured nervously, gripping the straw beach bag and pulling in front of my crotch.

"You might want to slip your sandals on to walk on the beach," he chuckled.

"Yes Sir," I responded, and ran over to where my sandals were and was slipping them on my feet, when I glanced up in the mirror and saw Daddy staring at my backside, his left hand grabbing his crotch. He ran his tongue over his top lip, but by the time I turned around his hands were by his side and he was smiling.

Walking to the beach he had a beach blanket under his arm and an ice chest in his hand. In his other hand he carried a small canvas bag that was zipped shut. Walking through a gap in the sand dunes, there before us was a beautiful sandy beach and not a soul around.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,022 Followers