A Family Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No,' he murmured. 'Not here.' Rising to his feet, he pulled Rachel up to standing, before gently guiding her towards the flickering fire. With a secret smile, they dropped to their knees on the thick rug, before Peter encouraged her down onto her back. She glanced up at him, internal muscles clamping down hard at the sight of his swollen, thick cock. Rachel was pretty sure she'd never seen anything so tempting in her life. And she was entirely confident she'd never experienced such impressive girth. How the hell was she going to manage all that?

'Mmmm, good girl,' he grinned. Picking up her foot, he kissed from toe to ankle, then to knee, moving constantly northwards. As he neared her sweet pussy, Peter pushed her legs open wide to ensure he had full access. Having dipped his tongue inside her wetness and circled exquisitely around her throbbing clit, he continued up over her abdomen to her breasts.

As Peter neared her mouth, Rachel was aware of the very tip of his cock nudging against her. With a breathy moan of surrender, she allowed her head to fall back, as her legs wrapped around his strong back. He pushed gently forwards and Rachel immediately realised that she must loosen up, if she was to have any hope of accepting him. She was very mindful of how tight she was, but she wasn't alone in that knowledge.

'Mmmm, relax baby,' Peter muttered deep and low against her ear. 'It's me. You know full well that I'll never hurt you. This is only about your pleasure.'

For an unbearably long time, to ensure Rachel's comfort and prevent any pain, he allowed himself to be taken an inch at a time. Applying absolutely no pressure, Peter's long, thick cock was slowly accepted into her heat. When he finally bottomed out with a guttural groan, he felt Rachel's nails dig into his ass. That was the signal he'd been waiting for. Retracting, Peter leant back slightly, allowing him to look the woman he so desired, directly in the eyes. He then thrust firmly forward, his action rewarded by her pussy clenching hard around him, her low, soft groans instantly filling the air.

'Again?' he growled, his entire length once again subsumed by her perfection.

'Please,' she whimpered, aware that her body was starting to vibrate continuously.

Holding his position, Peter watched her features carefully as he thrust forward once more. Inhaling strongly through his nose, this time he didn't verbally ask if Rachel wanted more. He knew she did, thanks to the frantic, almost melodic pitch of her moans. Thrusting rhythmically, Peter lovingly pushed her higher, breathing steadily, in order to try and contain his own ecstasy. Within minutes, arousal was pooling onto the rug below and Rachel had begun to spasm and twist.

'Oh God! Oh God, help me!'

'Go on, baby,' encouraged Peter, never once slowing the pace.

The instant Rachel's orgasm hit, Peter began to fuck her freely, hard and fast, burying himself deep as the pleasure washed over her. It felt amazing to have the woman he'd fantasized about for so long, buckling and whimpering beneath his control, screaming out his name, as her pussy milked his cock, outside of her own self-control. Plunging into her repeatedly, Peter appreciated how stimulated and swollen her pussy now was. Each of his touches capable of delivering the most exquisite rush, ensuring that the instant Rachel finished one orgasm, she was catapulted towards the next.

However, there were only so many times Rachel could physically climax, before her energy levels began to dip. Recognising this, Peter pulled out. Pushing her legs wide apart, his mouth descended towards her pussy.

'What are you doing?' she gasped, breath still out of kilter as she tried her best to recover it. He didn't reply. Instead, he just sent her a wink. Surely, it was a rhetorical question. She knew exactly what he was planning to do.

So hungry to taste and explore, Peter's tongue immediately sank deep, rolling and lapping, savouring those exquisite juices.

'Oh God!' Rachel shrieked, trying to clamp down around the intrusion as it disappeared inside, only to discover him sucking exquisitely upon her clit seconds later. Meanwhile, his hands clearly had a mind of their own. Lost in the moment, Peter devoured her fully; opening her, entering her, eating her. Throwing her head back in apparent disbelief, Rachel orgasmed hard and loud, yet again.

Rachel glanced down in disbelief as her overwhelmed body attempted to return from such a high, but Peter showed no signs of stopping. Gazing back up at her, laughter lines crinkling in the corners of his eyes, his mouth never ceased. Intense, focussed and masculine in the extreme, Peter once again encouraged her to submit to her impending release, with the help of his highly skilled mouth. Suddenly, Peter's self-control seemed to snap. With an impatient growl, he rose up to tower over her.

'On your hands and knees,' he instructed, the lust in his tone unmistakable. 'I need to fuck you properly.'

Rachel did her best to obey but she had undergone so many orgasms that her limbs weren't capable of following instructions so readily. As an impatient Peter helped her into position, Rachel caught a glimpse of his cock. Bigger than ever, it was oozing pre-cum at an impressive rate. Instinctively, she knew that Peter couldn't handle much more either.

With his animal instincts on full charge, Peter lined up behind her and, without warning, sank firmly inside, all the way to the root. The sensation was like nothing Rachel had ever experienced and she screamed out in delighted astonishment. At an impressive pace, Peter thrust hard and fast, pounding inside a grunting Rachel whose knuckles were white from clinging onto the rug beneath her for dear life. Her pleasure was magnified further by his balls rhythmically slapping against her protruding clit.

'Oh shit!' Peter muttered at last. The blinding pace had taken its toll. As his cock surged just that little bit further, they both sensed the time had come. Exhaling the long breath he'd been holding, it ended in a loud, unconstrained moan, the crescendo accumulating in volume. Pumping furiously, his throbbing, aching cock transferred streams of cum into Rachel's open, willing body before the pace slowly died.

Simultaneously, their knees gave way and the two lovers collapsed back onto the rug. Naturally spooning, Peter somehow managing to remain inside as he softened. For a little while, the only noises that filled the air were heavy breathing and the sound of Peter kissing the side of Rachel's face and hair. It was some time before Peter once more possessed the ability to speak.

'That didn't feel too weird?'

'What are you talking about? It felt fucking amazing,' sighed Rachel, attempting to twist her neck, hoping it would enable them to share a kiss.

'I know it felt amazing,' agreed Peter. After all, it was the most incredible fuck he'd ever had. 'What I meant to ask was, it didn't feel like fucking a friend? As well as a much older guy who probably ought to have known better.'

'No. It felt like what it was. Fucking a man I've fantasised over for longer than I dare to admit,' said Rachel honestly. She immediately received a tight squeeze in response.

'Mmmm, good. Is that your final answer?'

'Yes. Why?' Rachel must be mistaken, but it felt as though Peter was growing hard inside her once again.

No? Surely not. Not already?

'Because I need you to be absolutely sure of your response,' he groaned, starting to rock his hips very gently. 'Here, let me give you a reminder.'

12