A Family that Lays Together...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like someone who had done this all her life, Imelda dropped to Cindy's tits and cupped them in her hands. They were really something else - so cute and so inviting. The nipples were undoubtedly the frosting on the cake. They way they stood up so tall and so proud (begging for attention) made Imelda give them a wide berth - at least, for the moment.

This girl wasn't going to be allowed to have it all her own way. Imelda, as the senior partner in a relationship that was set to last for many, many years (for as long as she and Josh were together, and very possibly beyond that), needed to lay down a marker, to let the little minx know who was boss. Fortunately, Imelda had lived long enough, and learned enough of life's lessons, to know how important it was to lay down rules and then abide by them - however powerful the temptations to break them might be. And, certainly, if she let herself think about it (and she wouldn't) the temptation to feel a soft female tongue on her pussy for the very first time was as powerful a temptation as they came.

So, when she finally brought her tongue to Cindy's breast, it was to the fleshy part. Imelda couldn't be sure if Cindy was simulating or not, but even this attention caused the bubbly blonde to moan and make little whimpering noises.

'At this rate,' Imelda thought, 'she'll go off like an express train when I finally commandeer her pussy!'

As fate would have it, this prediction proved to be a very prescient one indeed.

Employing her left hand on Cindy's right tit and her mouth on her left tit meant that Imelda had one hand spare. She remembered how much Cindy seemed to like it when she put her hands on her ass, but the only problem now was that her ass was inaccessible to all intents and purposes. But there was one part of her body which was gloriously exposed and which (Imelda had no doubt about this) would be just as amenable to being explored.

"I really ought to defer it for a bit longer," Imelda told herself.

But the seed, once sown, proved impossible not to attend to and bring to fruition. As a kind of compromise with herself, she let her hand move slowly down her daughter-in-law's flank and then, further, let it drop down via her groin onto her thigh. Imelda felt a vital surge of empowerment when the girl was unable to stifle a grunt - a grunt that spoke clearly of her sense of frustration.

The result of all this byplay was that, just at the moment when Imelda thought she would lose control, what actually happened was that she found she had control - in spades. So, while she continued to kiss Cindy's titty (everywhere apart from her aching bud), at the same time she let her fingers journey all round what she imagined to be her sweet pussy (her soft pubic hair, her inner thighs) without ever moving in towards her core. It was a core which she pictured as being tight and wet, just waiting to receive relief at her fingers and her tongue. She could envisage this the more easily owing to the fact that this description exactly described the state of her own pussy.

As might be imagined, Cindy was not happy at the turn events had taken. If only she had stayed in charge, as she had intended to, she would have brought Imelda off by now and would have been receiving a good licking of her own. She only let the older woman roll her over and get on top because she thought it would be just a matter of minutes before she was handing back the reins to her. She'd made the mistake of looking at her as an older woman whose best days were behind her. At least now she had discovered for herself just why Josh was so keen to fuck her. She was just oozing sensuality. Not a bad thing to learn the hard way, she consoled herself. After all, she was confident now that she would enjoy a great time at her hands; and then of course she'd be primed to give her sexy mother-in-law the mother and father of all fuckings!

Thankfully, it appeared that even her mother-in-law's patience had its limits. When her tongue alighted upon Cindy's nipple, all hell broke loose. That one simple action appeared to release something in both women. Even while Cindy was using the kind of language that she would never in normal circumstances use in front of her in-laws, Imelda's fingers finally plotted a course to her box.

The effect of the touch was beyond anything Imelda could have anticipated. Cindy began to buck as her pelvis pushed back against the finger (make that 'fingers', Cindy realised) that her mother-in-law had dropped into her tight pussy.

"Aw, fuck!" she growled, wanting all that was receiving and so much more.

"You like that!" Imelda asked her, taking temporary leave of her distended nipple.

"Oh, god, yes!" Cindy replied. "Where did you learn to do this?"

"That's not for you to ask or me to tell," said Imelda, happy to shroud her sex life with a little mystery.

"Fuck! You're good," said her daughter-in-law dutifully, maybe a little too dutifully for Imelda's liking.

"Have you been unfaithful to Josh before?" Imelda asked - her bluntness, as much as the subject matter taking Cindy by surprise.

"I don't really consider this unfaithful," Cindy replied at last, even though she could simply have told her that she hadn't strayed in the eleven months since marrying Josh.

"Don't you now?" Imelda shot back at her, though interestingly she showed no sign of letting up with her finger-work.

"Well, you're my mother-in-law and all, and it's not the same thing with a woman."

"And why is that?" asked Imelda, easing another finger into the girl's squelchy pussy.

"Because - aw, fuck! - because there's no penetration and no chance of, you know -"

"Having a baby," said Imelda, finishing the sentence for her.

Cindy chose not to comment further - a silence which her mother-in-law took as agreement.

"So, if I used a strap-on on you, that would make it different, would it?"

Although Cindy had fantasized about taking her mother-in-law with a strap-on (in both holes), she had never expected to hear such words issuing from the lips of one she had taken to be such a conservative woman. As a result, she spent some time before responding, her thought processes being further complicated by the fact that Imelda's thumb had begun to rub her sensitive clitoris.

"I'm waiting for your answer," said Imelda, working her daughter-in-law's pussy so hard that she knew she was in danger of coming.

"Yes, oh my god! aw fuck! No!" was all that Cindy could get out at this juncture.

"Is that a yes or a no?" said Imelda, continuing with her catechism.

"I'm sorry," said Cindy. "I've forgotten the question."

"Oh it's very simple. If I were to put on a strap-on and fuck you with that, then that would constitute unfaithfulness to Josh, because I would be penetrating you?"

"No - aargh! - oh, fuck! It wouldn't count because you'd have no sperm and you couldn't make me pregnant."

"Well, that really interests me, because you just said that fucking me behind Josh's back didn't make you unfaithful because I was your mother-in-law. You remember that, right?"

"I don't know," said Cindy, knowing only that what she wanted now was release at the end of that mother-in-law's skilful tongue.

"Well, it's going to be pretty important for our relationship going forward if you think that fucking me whenever you feel like it is fine or whether you think it's somehow okay just the once but like sinful if you make a habit of it."

"I trust you. You're family. Oh my fucking god! make me come. Finish me off for god's sake!'

"All in good time. I think I follow you with regard to how you see me fitting into the picture. We can be fuck-buddies, pretty much whenever you like. Josh won't be hurt. Who knows? he might even find the idea of you fucking me a pleasant one."

"Yeah," Cindy managed to get out - if with difficulty.

"You'd like it for him to watch us, is that it?" Imelda continued.

"No! Definitely not!"

"How come? Would he find the sight of his mother naked disgusting? I can be quite sure he doesn't find the sight of you in the buff anything but delightful."

"I have no idea," replied Cindy, the juxtaposition of Josh and his mother doing a wonderful job in focusing her mind, be it at the cost of much of the enjoyment she had been feeling.

Imelda noticed the way Cindy's whole body had stiffened when she talked about Josh and his mother. She could have asked more questions but decided against it. She couldn't afford to be seen to be showing an inordinate interest in her own son, not when the feelings she had been developing towards him made her vulnerable to little lapses - little lapses of the tongue, that is.

"One final question, Cindy, before I give you what you seem to want so badly. You said just now that I was family, and that made things different. So, what I'd like to know is this: how would you feel about fucking Mr Dickinson?"

"I've never, ever thought of that!" cried Cindy, realizing the infelicity of her response too late.

"Nobody ever said you had, you little slut! My god, I realize I'm going to have to keep you two apart. Don't think I haven't noticed the way you wiggle your cute little tush in his face, when you think I'm not looking.'

Cindy realized that she had to do everything in her power not to antagonise Mrs Dickinson if she wanted to achieve the orgasm that she craved above all else, so she kept quiet. It seemed to do the trick.

'Now that we know where we stand, let me see to your needs quickly, so you can then show me whether you are quite the lover that you obviously think you are."

As challenges go, it was certainly up there with the best of them.

THREE

Cindy was still bristling at her mother-in-law's use of the word "quickly" when she felt that woman's tongue make landfall on her pussy. She really didn't want to act out like some sorority girl, but the intensity of the feeling was just too much for her.

"Oh fuck!" she cooed like a dove.

Imelda smiled inwardly even as she made a point of savoring the delicious bouquet, much like a sommelier assessing a vintage wine on his palate.

'Sometimes you just can't beat experience!' she told herself.

Right now, running her tongue along the flat lips of the girl's Barbie vagina, Imelda wondered why she'd never been with a woman before. Sure, there were the normal reasons for a female of her age and background: the conservative upbringing, the church-going; but that hadn't stopped other women of her acquaintance from 'experimenting', as it used to be called when she was in high school.

Maybe, she thought, if she had stayed in college, she would have met someone. Not necessarily that 'special' someone, but at least someone who might have initiated her into the 'mysteries' of girl-girl sex. For now that she was actually participating in these forbidden acts, over which the veil had been drawn (at least in her own culture) for so many centuries, she realised that mystery was the one thing that didn't characterize the lovemaking. It was all so natural and so - how could she put it? - 'step-by-step.'

And yet, at the same time, so deep, and meaningful, and explosive! It wasn't that it was better than sex with a man; it was just different. If someone had forced her to choose between them, she would have refused to do so. It was new to her, so yes, of course, it seemed far and away better than anything that she had ever done with Collin - at this moment - but, like everything else, its attractions too must pall. At least, that was what she was telling herself as she used her tongue to prise open the girl's clam strip.

"God! It's tight!' thought Imelda, her arousal growing as she contemplated the delights of the girl's vagina.

Faced with lips that would continually return to the closed position, as if they were equipped with sensors designed to ward off intruders, Imelda had no option but to use her fingers to gain the access she desired. The pinkness of the love canal took the older woman's breath away. The tightness of the girl's pussy meant that no trace of wetness had been discernible up to this point, but how things had now been stood on their head!

Cindy's juices were flowing freely - make that, brazenly. Not only that, they were flowing directly into her mother-in-law's mouth. And that mother-in-law was of no mind to let anything go to waste. She started lapping from the girl's trough. She had found if not the secret of eternal life then at least the secret of how to go to heaven without dying.

Suddenly, her thoughts on the merits of straight versus lesbian sex came back to haunt her. When had she ever felt like this with Collin? She couldn't imagine anything better than this. Except perhaps - but no, she mustn't go there. If she had told herself once, she had told herself a thousand times. But how could she avoid thinking about it when she was here on this bed with this girl, his wife?!

That dreadful thought - the thought that she had fought so hard to expunge, to erase for so long - took possession of her. Suddenly, it wasn't Cindy's pussy that she was licking (frenziedly now), it was her own. She was preparing herself for him, making everything perfect before he visited her. Because he was the only person who could expunge her dreadful thought, he was the only person who could remove once and for all the stain that threatened to blight her entire existence and send her wretched to her grave. He was the only one capable of bringing her healing and making her whole. Only when she was conjoined with him would she be the person she was meant to be. And, yes, she would make him complete too!

"Oh, fuck! Don't stop!"

Cindy's words brought Imelda back to the reality of the here and now with a start. She realised she could trip the girl's fuse any time she wanted, by touching her clitoris or by assaulting her asshole. But Imelda knew there would be plenty of time for all that later (all that 'experimenting' she had missed out on as a teenager). For the present, she needed to look no further than her daughter-in-law's own instructions to get the job done: "Don't stop!"

So she didn't, at least, not until the girl had floated away on the kind of trip you could never get with acid, because these were highs from which you never truly came down, which left you, after the experience was over, that little bit more elevated than you had been before.

Cindy had truly been blown away by her experience with Imelda, but not to the extent that she wasn't keen ("desperate", more like) to finish what she had started with her in the living room what seemed like ages ago now.

"Allow me," she said to the older woman when she saw her move to unbutton her skirt.

She badly wanted to undress Imelda. She knew the thrill that it would give her to have another person preparing her for her initiation into Sapphic sex, especially when that other person was the wife of the son that she lusted after with a passion that she was scarcely able to control. Then she knew the thrill that it would give herself, even if she also knew that she must forever remain number two in her husband's affections behind this woman.

It was a situation which she felt she could deal with. Making herself as near as dammit indispensable to her mother-in-law in ways that her son never could was one way to do it. Seducing her husband was the other way; she didn't think he would be an especially difficult nut to crack. She knew he would never hit on her, but she had absolutely no doubt at all that when she set out her stall to pluck him he would fall into her basket like a ripe plum.

Imelda lay on the bed clothed only in her white panties. They were so lacy that they did little to hide the dark bush that nestled beneath them. As she pealed the panties off, Cindy wondered whether that bush would be trimmed. To her delight (and also to her surprise) it was. Her outer lips were dark with flaps that looked like miniature elephant ears. Cindy was also able to catch a glimpse of her asshole, which matched her lips color-wise.

Imelda was in remarkably good shape for a woman of her age. Cindy decided to make love to her systematically, working down from top to bottom - literally! When Cindy brought her lips to Imelda's, the older woman kissed her back with feeling, letting Cindy taste herself on her tongue. Cindy made her way from her mother-in-law's ears to her neck and then her throat, rejoicing in the response she was getting from her.

Ploughing a furrow down her chest, she kissed the deep cleft which separated her splendid breasts, then reacquainted herself with the boobs and the seemingly ever-distended nipples. As much as Imelda was enjoying the attention, Cindy knew that she was hungry to feel her daughter-in-law's soft tongue on her pussy.

Making a courtesy call at Imelda's innie, Cindy continued her journey southwards until she reached her destination. Using a hand to bring the flaps together, Cindy licked up and down the resulting structure - so different than anything she had ever encountered before when making love to a woman. Imelda voiced her approval of Cindy's approach, even if it was a mere preliminary to the main event.

When Cindy released the flaps and got busy with her fingers to reveal the inner labia, Imelda arched her back and offered everything she possessed to her. When Cindy's tongue touched the more conventionally appointed inner lips, she gave vent to a low moan. Resisting the impulse to drive her tongue into the woman's vagina, Cindy continued to work on her lips, grazing them with her teeth and drawing up the moisture which bedewed her vulva.

She had no need to ask Imelda if she was ready for the next stage, as the older woman made her position clear by grabbing Cindy's head and doing her best to push it inside her. Plunging her tongue into Imelda's depths, Cindy found the source of at least some of the moisture that had been refreshing her. Her tunnel was awash with her juices. How easily Josh's eight-inch monstrosity would have been able to penetrate her if he had been in the room with Cindy now!

Cindy shuddered at the implications of such a discovery: no physical barrier prevented mother and son from acting out their very own Oedipal complex. The only let or hindrance that could prevent them from coupling was convention or social mores. And Imelda was showing just what she thought about such considerations by letting her daughter-in-law seduce her and fuck her! Not to mention, by fucking her back with interest!

But that was all for another day. Cindy must let the day's own troubles be sufficient for the day. And her only trouble right now (if it could be called that) was getting her mother-in-law to cum. She knew that Imelda was very near the tripping point, and she knew a way to send her hurtling over the edge. She didn't care about using short cuts; all she cared about was giving the woman a day that she would always remember.

So, even as she kept up her assault on her slick tunnel, Cindy moved a finger to her mother-in-law's anus and gently pushed it in up to the first knuckle. She could hear and feel Imelda teetering on the brink - her whole body appeared to be on the point of exploding. She knew it only required a further step to detonate that explosion. Cindy waited a few seconds before taking that step, savouring for one last time the taste of the woman on her tongue. Then, driving the finger in up to the hilt, she finally precipitated the climax both of them were waiting for.

FOUR

Once she had gotten the taste for lesbian sex, there was no holding Imelda back. Sometimes she was able to meet up with Cindy for a couple of hours at weekends, when the men were out. Once, during the Super Bowl, they made love in the living room while the men were in the den watching the television. Aware of how much the danger of being caught turned her on, Imelda decided one Friday night when Collin was out of town to check out the local club scene.