A Family that Lays Together...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing the effect from the corner of her eye, Imelda replaced her tongue with the fingers of her other hand and watched as the nipple stood erect - if not tall, then certainly it had been brought out of its shell.

"Yes!" gasped Cody, unable and uninclined to conceal the emotions she was feeling.

"Do I please you?" asked Imelda redundantly.

"Yes!" sighed Cody, like one who possesses only one word of a foreign language.

Holding the modest swelling between her thumb and her middle finger, Imelda returned her tongue to it, licking it with pinpoint accuracy at first, but presently laving a far wider area, encompassing her fingers as well as the shallow fleshy bump surrounding the girl's miniature turret.

As her intensity increased, so did the response which Cody was offering to her. Removing her fingers, Imelda drove her tongue across the girl's breast, letting one hand drop to her jeans and rubbing her through the denim. Cody groaned like one in distress, uncertain whether the older woman intended to find her button, undo it and pull down her zipper.

Instead of doing that, Imelda placed the flat of her hand on her stomach and pushed it down over her abdomen until she reached her jeans. Burrowing under the waistband, she continued her journey, her fingers splaying as they passed through her fine pubic hair, not stopping until the middle finger had landed on the ridge protecting the girl's clitoris.

"Fuck!" she cried - memories of the art teacher flooding back and rendering her impotent under the woman's touch.

Driven on by instinct, Imelda pushed the hood to one side and started to rub her bud.

"What have we here?" Imelda said to herself. "So there is one part of this girl that has grown to full size!"

Cody could see by the look on Imelda's face just what she was thinking. More ominously, she could also tell that she was growing into the role of leader in the lovemaking, or, to be more honest about it, aggressor. Cody didn't know quite how to handle this. Memories of her college instructor were ambivalent, to say the least, but this woman was different, she told herself. And then it just felt so good.

The finger that was doing all the damage showed no sign of slowing down. Cody and Imelda both knew that it wouldn't relent until it had obtained its objective. Many was the time that the girls Cody bedded had been unable to make her come using only their fingers. And although her clitoris was very sensitive, very few of her lovers had been able to make her climax, whether using their tongue or their fingers on it. It was something she could only ever be certain of achieving when she masturbated.

And now here was this woman (clearly inexperienced in the ways of lesbian love) who was - she couldn't deny it any longer - about to make her come. There was only one thing for it: she needed to embrace the moment.

"Don't stop!" she said, her body rising and falling in rhythm with Imelda's finger to make the feeling even more intense than it already was.

Imelda had been in two minds about dropping her finger into the girl's pussy to finish her off, but had opted not to, as much because she wanted to prove to herself that she could bring her to a climax without taking short cuts as because she had a kind of intuition that Cody didn't want her to do that. So she continued to "fellate" her (as she had begin to think of it), even though the strain was beginning to tell on her.

Then she had an idea: maybe she could hasten the orgasm with a few well-chosen words.

"I know you're a dirty girl, enticing women back to your studio on the pretext of painting them. Getting them naked and then taking advantage of them - all for the sake or 'art.'"

Imelda hadn't intended to issue such a volley of words, but they had come out, anyway, sort of of their own accord. Not that Cody seemed to mind. Imelda could feel - and hear - how she was reacting. All it needed was one more mini-rant!

"I've been a good and faithful wife for many years, and a loving and responsible mother. If you think I'm going to throw it all away just for the sake of a fling with you, you are very much mistaken!"

Cody couldn't get enough of this trash talk - so unlike the verbal exchanges she usually shared with her lovers during sex. She was on the point of saying something in return, but in the event she never got the chance, her orgasm tearing through her and crippling her rational faculty.

SIX

"Wow!" Cody said, with unaccustomed enthusiasm. "That was incredible."

"It just seemed like a good idea at the time," Imelda joked.

"Do you often get these flashes of inspiration?" Cody joked back, not really expecting a response.

"I've lived a very sheltered life, you know. All this is a bit new to me."

Cody laughed again. She couldn't remember laughing so much for a long time.

"This isn't you first time, though, is it?"

"No, but my other experiences were with the same person."

"Does your husband know?"

"Oh, heavens, no!"

"He would object?"

"I don't know. Maybe it would make him feel inadequate."

"Is he?"

"I think after 24 years of marriage it's normal to want something else. Something more."

"Is that why you decided to have a same-sex relationship?"

"I never really decided to do it. It just sort of happened."

"Was it with a younger woman?"

"Yes," Imelda replied simply. "It was someone who I was taking photographs for. Photography is a hobby of mine."

"We have more in common than I realized," said Cody. "Was she a stranger or did you know the girl?"

Imelda wondered if she should tell Cody the truth. After all she hardly knew her, and this kind of pillow talk could spell trouble for her if she wasn't careful. Noticing her reticence, Cody told her she should ignore her questions if she wanted to. She was just interested in her life and the type of woman she was.

"You know, I'm not sure exactly what type of woman I am. I used to, for sure, but now I feel like I was never quite what I thought I was. I'm not even sure if that makes sense."

"Sure it does. We all suppress parts of who we are. You suppressed the part that is attracted to women. It's incredibly common to be bisexual."

"Are you?"

"I guess not. Your husband is safe with me! I've never so much as kissed a man."

Imelda let out a whistle of disbelief mingled with appreciation.

"But you obviously don't care if your girlfriends have been with men. I'm sorry, that didn't come out quite right."

"I know what you mean, and the answer - the honest answer - is that I do care. Experience has taught me that I cannot always handle these relationships, well, actually, these women."

"Should I take my leave then?" Imelda said with a laugh.

"Oh I don't know," Cody replied. "I think I will be able to handle you!"

"Is that a challenge," said Imelda, pulling the girl in and preparing to kiss her.

"Take it how you will," Cody responded, before taking Imelda up on her unspoken invitation.

Somehow now that they had conversed so easily together the lovemaking was different - more relaxed, though hardly less intense. They kissed for perhaps a couple of minutes before Cody suggested they move to the bedroom. Once she had got her there, she asked Imelda to sit in the chair at her dressing table and bent down to take off her heels. Placing them neatly under the table, she told her how she had first been attracted to her because of the shoes she was wearing.

Next she unfastened the side zipper of Imelda's leggings and pulled them down - the operation taking longer than she expected owing to the tight fit. A little self-conscious, Imelda said she knew they were really a younger woman's item, but Cody shushed her and said they suited her perfectly.

Cody beckoned for Imelda to rise and led her to the bed, dressed only in her new white Brazilian style briefs, bought specially for the occasion. Once Imelda had taken up a position half sitting and half lying at the head of the bed with her legs tucked up, Cody made as if to take off her jeans but, appearing to have a change of mind, stood beside the bed and asked Imelda to finish the job she had started.

Needing no second invitation, she moved across the bed and tugged at the waistband of the jeans, pushing them down as far as she could before Cody took over and finished the job. She joined Imelda on the bed clad only in a pair of black boyshort briefs. This time Cody was determined to take charge; after all, it was her bed and she was the one who'd done the picking up.

Where better to start than with the older woman's fabulous boobs? She'd climaxed earlier when she had brought her tongue to her nipple, something which she couldn't remember witnessing before. What sort of response would she give when her tongue landed on her pussy? Frankly, she couldn't wait to find out.

Once again, the touch of the girl's tongue on her nipple sent Imelda into orbit. Either this was one seriously oversexed woman, or she was finding lesbian sex erotic beyond her wildest dreams. Very probably, a little bit of both, Cody thought. This time her hand journeyed down Imelda's body to her stomach. When she stopped, the older woman was having none of it, taking Cody's hand in her own and pushing it right down under the panties with their pretty floral lace pattern.

Cody fingers traced a path over Imelda's labia - their size and their shape taking her by surprise and turning her on, causing her to double up her action on the older woman's rock-hard nipples. Cody could feel Imelda arching her back to ease the entrance of her fingers into her pussy, just as she had done, when she was on the receiving end of Imelda's ministrations not an hour before. Not that she could remember doing so - so taken up had she been in the moment, in the sensations that she was being forced to undergo when the older woman had taken control.

Leaving her breasts, Cody let her tongue trail down the middle-aged woman's remarkably well preserved body, attending to her belly button just as Cindy had done just a few weeks before. When she reached her ornate vulva, Cody took a timeout to do full justice to its intricate beauty.

"Wow! That's amazing!" she cooed, making Imelda feel like a million dollars. "Let's see if I can unlock its secrets."

Cody backed herself to be able to achieve this, and so, it might be said, did Imelda. The girl raised each fold in turn, gently as if it were a tiny kitten. She marvelled at the coloration: the darker edges passing through a series of lighter shades before melding with the outer lips proper. She kissed each fold lightly (as if it might disintegrate if she used even a minimum amount of force) before easing the outer lips apart.

"My god!" she breathed, as the pink interior was revealed - awash with love juices.

She brought her tongue to the table that had been set before her. She started to eat. The flavors were like something out of this world. It seemed as if the dishes were continually being replenished - only each one was even more exquisite than the one before.

But Cody wasn't the only person who felt as though she had been transported to a kind of fairyland. Imelda was in a heaven of her own. Ever since this elfin creature had started her journey over her body, she had felt a cocktail of powerful emotions. It's not as if she could have said that any of them were negative; it was just that, while some were pleasant and even soothing, others were sharp - as if they could do her damage - and even a little frightening.

Now that the girl's tongue had targeted her most vulnerable place, Imelda would have struggled to identify a single emotion. Her mind had all but shut down. Only the most elemental part of her being remained operative: the reproductive, the sexual.

From nowhere Josh's face materialized before her. It was he who was in the room with her; it was he who was eating her out with such undisguised passion.

"Fuck! Yes!" she cried. "Don't stop! You know what I want!"

Already turned on beyond belief, Cody's arousal soared further into the stratosphere. Her tongue took on a life of its own as her mouth engulfed the woman's pussy and sought to bring her into submission.

Josh had come off his mother, but only for a moment, even if it seemed like a lifetime to her. He knelt in front of her, his penis taut and muscular, so much bigger than she had ever imagined it could be.

"Don't tease me!" Cody heard Imelda telling her. "I've been waiting for this for all my life!"

Cody hardly had the time to make any adjustment to her already intense tongue work when - all of a sudden - Imelda was racked by the most powerful climax that she had ever witnessed. What exactly she would have thought if she understood that it was not ultimately her contribution that had sent the woman over the edge but thoughts of her very own son penetrating her is something we will never know.

SEVEN

"That was something else!" Cody said, when Imelda had finally stopped quivering.

"Your tongue is really magical," Imelda responded, telling the truth if not the whole truth. "I will have my work cut out to live up to that."

"Don't sell yourself short. I've already seen what you can do with it."

"Let's get these off then," Imelda said, removing Cody's briefs, which would have looked awful on her, but looked really rather sexy on Cody's boyish frame.

Imelda was struck by the similarity between Cody's pussy and the only other one she had seen close up - Cindy's. Not that she had thought about it much before her first liaison with her daughter-in-law, she had always assumed that every woman's vulva would resemble her own. Now she realised that she was very likely in a minority. Not that it bothered her one way or the other. The world would be a boring place if everyone was the same.

As she settled down between Cody's legs to eat her out, she suddenly thought that what was true of women must also be true of men. She was so used to her husband's penis that she found it hard to conceive of different equipment being possessed by other men. The only other time she had been with a man had been so long ago that she had forgotten what he was like.

But what of the man whom she lusted after? The man whom she had given birth to? Perhaps his penis would be shorter than Collin's. Perhaps it wouldn't have the same distinctive curve. Perhaps, on the other hand, it would be longer than her husband's, and even thicker.

As might be expected, these thoughts fired Imelda up and before she knew it she was licking Cody's clitoris as if her life depended on it. The girl was already responding (Imelda could tell this from the irregularity of her breathing), and now that Imelda's attention was back on the task at hand she decided she would up the ante by playing with her asshole. She could still remember the sensations she felt the first time Cindy had penetrated her there.

Grabbing a pillow, she shoved it under Cody's boyish bottom and licked her index finger. She was about to resume her licking of the girl's clitoris when she changed her mind, her gaze fixed on the kaleidoscopic painting of the two women about to indulge in sex acts of the lewdest kind. She tossed the girl over as if she were a rag doll and threw the pillow away.

The sight of that puckered orifice awaiting her pleasure, begging for her pleasure, triggered thoughts she never believed she could have. Would Josh invade her here too? The idea was almost too much for her to get her head round. Time seemed to stand still. The girl was offering herself up to her and yet it was as if she was in another place entirely - on her own bed with her son's rampant penis poised at her anus, about to seal once and for all his conquest of her.

All she knew was that she had to do something, anything to dispel the inertia which was threatening to disable her. She let her finger - now bone dry - roam across the tight puckered bud, wondering how on earth it could admit entry to a finger, let alone an obscenely engorged penis.

She could feel Cody tensing up, willing her on, caring nothing for the tumultuous emotions she was going through, concerned only with her own needs, with having them met, and then some. The realization flicked a switch in Imelda's psyche. She knew that the path to her own relief lay in giving the girl the satisfaction that she craved.

Licking her finger once more, she pushed it into the girl's tight hole. Forward it went, meeting with a resistance which she knew was designed to increase the pleasure that Cody was feeling. Easing her finger out, she brought it to her lips to savor the salty taste.

"I think you can take more," Imelda said simply, letting the girl have two fingers.

"Aw, fuck!" Cody moaned - in the event, the most effective way of assenting to Imelda's proposition.

Imelda knew she was not the first person to plunder Cody's sweet asshole, but the knowledge did nothing to dampen her spirits. Something told her that her inexperience in the ways of lesbian love was a source of immense arousal to the lifelong lesbian. Merely by turning that inexperience to her advantage she could give the girl the fucking of a lifetime. At the same time, she felt certain she could look forward to being bludgeoned in return, although even she could not envisage the form which that punishment would take.

Cody's unbridled response worked to remove the last vestiges of the lethargy that had threatened to paralyse Imelda. She pumped the girl's anus with the kind of force that she could imagine Josh using on her. She had no idea whether Cody could achieve orgasm in this way but the way she was responding meant she wouldn't bet against it.

"Perhaps," she thought, "if I just used my tongue."

When Cody felt the soft, wet tongue on her asshole, she sighed with what Imelda took to be contentment. Or was it anticipation? Or desire, perhaps? Or all these things? She worked her delicately textured aperture (now shut tight against intrusion) like a woman possessed, seeking a way through, but forever being rebuffed.

There was only one thing for it: she would provide the girl with the orgasm she appeared to be demanding in the tried and tested way - by a direct assault on her pussy. Driving her two fingers into her molten box, she twisted them around this way and that, and waited for the inevitable denouement. Just as she expected, it wasn't long in coming.

"Talk about quick learners!" said Cody when she had righted herself.

Seeing the glow on Imelda's face as she basked in the compliment, Cody felt certain that the woman was ready for a new experience. At least, she imagined it would be new for her. After all, Imelda had remained tight-lipped about her previous lesbian encounter with her photographic model - if that's who she really was.

"Are you ready for something new?" she asked her with tantalizing simplicity.

"I guess," the older woman replied, too relaxed to bother herself too much with what the novelty might be.

Cody left the bedroom and Imelda could faintly make out sounds of her moving about in the studio, opening and closing drawers. After two or three minutes, she returned - an impossibly large, black fake penis jutting from her midriff.

"My god!" exclaimed Imelda, who'd seen such things in shop windows, but never imagined she'd get to see one in the flesh.

"It's the perfect way to conclude the evening," Cody said, as levelly as if she were offering her a brandy.

When Cody stationed herself by the bed with her legs set a little apart, Imelda intuited that she was being invited to give her a blowjob. If there was one thing she knew a bit about, it was giving blowjobs - Collin being an avid recipient of such treats. But that was different. You were basically working with a slumbering giant. Half the fun was in feeling it expand under your touch until it had only one thing on its mind. What sort of kick could she get out of sucking on a piece of plastic, or whatever it was? For that matter, what sort of kick could Cody get out of it?