A Family that Lays Together...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Added to which, the thing was at an awkward height. She supposed she could lie on the bed and have a go, but that didn't seem to be quite the thing. Then again, she could ask Cody to lie on the bed and suck her off like she did Collin, but Cody seemed intent on staying where she was. There was, she realized, only one thing for it: she'd have to get off the bed and kneel down before the girl. No doubt that was what she had wanted all along - she was just letting Imelda work it out for herself.

She climbed off the bed (taking the long way round just to let Cody know that she was up to her tricks) and stood for a few seconds in front of the girl, taking in the incongruous sight of a woman pretending to be a man. She looked Cody in the eyes, expecting to receive a smile or a word of encouragement, but all she got was a stern face and a slow and deliberate nod of the head. As if she needed pointing in the direction she was expected to take!

"She's treating me as if I was her slave," Imelda thought - her initial feeling of displeasure suddenly replaced (she didn't know from where) by a feeling of longing.

But longing for what? She didn't want to humiliate herself in front of the younger woman. Or did she?

EIGHT

Dropping to her knees, she eyed the thing up. It was bigger than she realised. She wasn't good with measurements, but it was a good deal longer than her husband's, and much, much thicker. The surface wasn't smooth; it had a ribbed pattern, which she supposed was meant to simulate the veins on a human cock. When she finally got around to testing it, it was cool and hard to the touch. It was made, as far as she could tell, of a rubbery material.

The cock had balls, which, though not entirely lifelike, certainly enhanced the look of the thing. It fitted very snugly over Cody's pussy. Imelda could understand why the girl wanted her to blow her. It wouldn't just be a box to be ticked before Cody penetrated her with it; the act of fellatio would itself bring her pleasure - so long as Imelda pressed, as it were, the right buttons.

Placing one hand near the base of the cock, Imelda brought her tongue to the bulbous head and licked it as she might have licked an ice cream. The taste wasn't too bad, she thought, though not a patch on Collin's glans, especially when it had begun secreting its precum.

Cody surprised Imelda by uttering a soft moan, so soft that it was as if she was trying to stifle it. Imelda's first thought was that she was responding to the touch of her tongue on the head, so she intensified the licking, at the same time unwittingly tightening the grip on the testicles. When Cody's moaning grew louder, Imelda realized that it was the friction of the base of the column against her pussy that was doing the damage.

Wrapping her mouth around as much of the tip of the beast as she felt she could manage, she pressed forward, pushing the shaft in towards her hidden box, using her hand to achieve the same purpose. Giving up all pretence at concealing her arousal, Cody grabbed Imelda's head and urged her on, intent only on obtaining release, when just minutes before release had seemed an impossible dream.

Managing somehow to slide further down the column, Imelda (saliva dripping onto the carpet) overcame the impulse to come off her, her only objective now to make the girl come. What a thing it would be to fuck the girl with her own penis before the tables were turned and that penis would be embedded deep inside her own aching pussy!

She knew that time wasn't on her side. Her mouth was stretched almost to breaking point. Cupping the balls once more, she sent the penis, as it seemed to her, deep inside Cody's cunny and sent up a silent prayer. It was now or never.

Cody gurgled like one in their death throes, then emitted a deafening yell, as the orgasm broke upon her. Beating a hasty retreat, Imelda looked on in a mixture of awe and triumph, as the girl rocked back and forth, her hand instinctively seeking the support of the bed to prevent her from tumbling over.

Like one who had planned everything out ahead of time - though nothing could be further from the truth - Imelda lay down on the bed, her legs parted widely, impatient to receive the well lubricated cock. Josh's cock!

Momentarily taken aback by Imelda's brazenness, Cody found herself wondering, not for the first time, about this woman's background. Was she really as inexperienced in matters of sex as she liked to portray herself? Was it a ruse she had developed to get people like Cody into be with her? Was she even really married? That mark on her ring finger could have been made by any type of ring, and when she took it off she just wanted to give the impression that she had a husband.

Yet for all her misgivings about her bona fides, she couldn't ignore the fact that she was dynamite in bed! There seemed to be a surprise waiting for her round every corner. And her appetite! It was insatiable. Cody couldn't imagine being as horny as this woman obviously was when she was in her forties. Of course, she didn't know her dark secret. If she had done, then of course everything would have made sense.

Looking at Imelda splayed out on the bed, Cody could see there was no point in asking her if she was ready for it. She had practically rewritten the dictionary definition for readiness. In truth, she'd wanted to take her from behind, but this way would do just as well - for the time being.

As soon as she began fucking her, she knew what she wanted. Whether the woman, who was verging on middle age, was up for it, was another matter, but that wasn't going to stop her trying. She got Imelda to push her hips up with her hands and raise her legs, as if she was going to do a little cycling in the air. Only, once her legs were up, she got her drop them down, so they were more or less aligned with her shoulders.

Half standing and half squatting on the bed, Cody eased the cock back into Imelda's tight pussy. She wasn't sure how long the woman would be able to hold out in this position, so she made every thrust count, quickly building up her tempo until she knew anything faster would likely result in her popping out of her - and she didn't want that.

Imelda was certainly responding to the pummelling, even if it was difficult to tell whether the vocalizations she was making represented discomfort or pleasure. At just about the moment that Cody was thinking about adopting a different position, all doubt was removed when Imelda shouted at her, telling her to make her come.

So absorbed was she in the process, so aware of the need to climax before her body told her it could take no more, that Imelda didn't think of Josh at all. When she came, she found herself in the strange position of wanting to say sorry to her son for forgetting him in her moment of bliss. She swore that it wouldn't happen again.

Imelda was definitely ready to go home now (she'd order a cab to come to Cody's apartment block), but Cody wasn't finished with her yet. Noting the less than enthusiastic look on the older woman's face, her told her she had a surprise in store for her, and that it would be a pity if she was unable to give it to her.

When Imelda nodded her consent, Cody got her to assume a doggy position with her ass as high in the air as she could get it. Once more, she placed her feet either side of her and moved the phallus to her pussy. On the way she let it bang against the older woman's ass cheeks, monitoring her response as the giant briefly settled in the cleft between her buttocks. She couldn't say for sure, but it seemed that Imelda stiffened momentarily at the touch.

This time Cody knew she had more time to play with. She decided to tease Imelda a bit, remembering how she had tensed up when the fake penis had kissed her asshole. For now, though, she avoided the dark colored bud in favor of her luscious folds, using the tip of her cock to trace pretty patterns across them.

Once she had fully recovered her strength (and let Imelda recover hers too), she slid the cock half way into Imelda's hungry box. She withdrew it slowly, relishing the squishy sounds that it made as it appeared reluctant to release its grip on the treasure it had found. Back it went, each time a little deeper, until finally it filled her capacious cunt to the full.

"Yes!" breathed Imelda, imbuing one word with enough meaning to fill an encyclopedia entry.

Taking Imelda by the hips, Cody began to pump her without restraint, listening out for her lover's responses, and delighted when she heard them coming thick and fast. The sweat dripping from her brow, Cody continued to pummel her until Imelda could take no more, her cries ringing out around the room.

Still inside her, Cody bent down and whispered in Imelda's ear.

"Now it is time for the surprise that I promised you."

Imelda had no clue what that might be. When Cody finally removed the shaft from her vagina, she wondered if she should get onto her back again or even get off the bed altogether.

"Stay where you are," said Cody, softly yet with undeniable authority.

The next thing Imelda knew, the cock was banging at her back door.

"No! Not there!" she said, as firmly as she could manage.

"I know you want it," said Cody, even more softly than before.

"I don't. I really don't," responded Imelda, but the conviction was already draining from her voice.

When the first inch or two of the monster invaded her, Imelda cried out, but there was no pain in her voice. Both of them knew it. Somehow, her back passage was making room for the intruder. It continued its journey unimpeded, drawing groans of pleasure from Imelda.

"Oh, god! Yes! Please! Fuck me!"

The words were music to Cody's ears. Placing her hands on her buttocks, she began to fuck Imelda's ass - slowly at first, then with greater intensity.

"Oh, fuck! Please! Don't stop!" she cried.

Then, of course, once the discomfort had subsided and the novelty had worn off, it was Josh whom Imelda could feel fucking her in the ass.

"Yes, baby!" she shouted - taking Cody by surprise, and making her wonder if she was fantasizing about being taken by her first lesbian lover.

As Cody kept fucking her, so Imelda kept referencing this other one, as Cody now knew beyond all doubt it must be. Rather than feeling put out, though, she took it in good part, throwing in a few "Take that's!" and "Oh, fuck yeses!" of her own.

Imelda held out for longer than Cody had imagined, in the circumstances. When she did come it was with a final cry of "Darling, yes!", which made Cody re-examine her previous evaluation as to the identity of the mystery lover. It was, most probably, after all, her husband. That it might have been another family member never passed through her mind.

NINE

Imelda felt a new confidence after her night with Cody. Though scarcely discernible even to those who knew her best, it was present in the way she viewed herself and in the way she looked at others. She started to use the gym Collin had installed in their house some years ago, favouring the cycling machine and the running machine, and also doing various exercises such as squats and step-ups.

She also began to replace some of the items in her wardrobe, starting with the lingerie and moving on to blouses and skirts. She picked out only apparel that would show off her body to best effect: not slutty garments, but items which could be worn to tease and provoke, if she so wished.

Ever since that evening with Cody, inspired by the industrial landscapes she had seen in her apartment, Imelda had been toying with the idea of attending a four-day urban and street photography workshop in Chicago. When she floated the possibility with Collin, he was very supportive, even offering to pay for the course. Buoyed by his encouragement, she made the booking and early the following month found herself in the Windy City.

During her absence, Collin had arranged to spend two of the three evenings out with friends, which left him home alone only on the Thursday - the final night of Imelda's absence in Illinois. To be honest, he was very happy to have some time for himself. He had decided he would finally get around to starting the book his wife had given him for his last birthday.

He had just settled down with it in his armchair in the den, when he heard the front door bell ringing. Wondering who it could be at that time of the evening (around a quarter after nine), he walked up the stairs and opened the door. There, evidently in some distress, was his daughter-in-law Cindy. She was wearing a raincoat, even though it was fine and quite warm for the time of year, which Collin offered to take from her when she was inside.

Helping her out of it, Collin detected the smell of conditioner in her hair, as if she had watched her hair quite recently. As he moved the short distance back from hanging the coat up, he was able to confirm what he had thought as he helped remove the coat, that she was wearing a very short dress. Moreover, it was white - Collin's favourite colour for womenswear - although how or if Cindy might know that he had no clue. On her feet she wore silver slip-on heeled sandals - her pink toenails reminding Collin of Barbie.

From the way that she was sniffling, it was apparent that she had been crying. From the absence of Josh, Collin could only assume that they had had a fight. She must have come over expecting to talk with Imelda (with whom she had been spending a lot of time recently), but hadn't realized that she was away. It was only later - too late, as far as Collin was concerned - that he realized that she and Joss would both have known about his wife's absence.

"I'm sorry, Cindy, about whatever it is that's been upsetting you so much. It's a shame Imelda isn't here, as I'm sure she'd be able to help you."

He had a mind to show her to the door, given the fact he wouldn't be able to give her the kind of help she wanted (how wrong he was in that assumption!), not to mention the fact that he felt a little awkward to be alone with her in the house this late at night. However, in the end, against his better judgement, he showed her into the kitchen, and offered her a drink, not accepting her to accept in her emotional state.

When she asked for a margarita, he had to move through to the living room to get the tequila and the triple sec. As he was leaving the kitchen, Cindy told him she'd squeeze a lime, get some ice and join him there in a minute. Collin was going to object, but thought, "What the heck? She's just trying to be helpful", and asked her to get enough ice for the two of them. It was about time to refresh his bourbon on the rocks anyway.

By the time she joined him in the living room, he had been waiting for a few minutes. He wasn't sure what she had been doing, but didn't want to appear to be checking up on her, so he sat in the armchair he normally used until he heard her shoes clacking on the tiles of the corridor.

When she entered, carrying a couple of cups, he looked up and felt his heart miss a beat as he watched her sashay across the room, her curves accentuated by the tight-fitting material, and the top of her breasts visible above the curved neckline. When she walked directly up to him, he thought she might be going to sit in his lap, but in the event all she did was hand him the cups and turn to take her seat on the coach.

But what a turn she made! Slow and slinky, like a model. It was only a matter of eight or nine feet to the couch, but Cindy managed to walk like a model too, with head up and shoulders back, exaggerating the movement of the hips as she placed one foot in front of the other. As she walked, Cindy could feel her father-in-law's eyes boring into her butt.

"What," she wondered, "would he think when he discovered that I was wearing no panties?"

"Perhaps he's already pondering that possibility, if he has been searching in vain for a visible panty line."

The truth is that Cindy hadn't been sure that her father-in-law would let himself be seduced by her. She had thought that he might try to contact his son. If he had done - and if Josh was picking up - he would have found out that he was at a Rotary event and would be staying the night at a hotel. If he had made that call (and she could be pretty certain he hadn't judging by his general demeanour), he might have felt that he was walking into a trap, and might have got cold feet.

As it was, she felt gloriously and totally in control. It wasn't like she'd always had a thing about Collin, even if she had enjoyed flirting with him. But then she enjoyed flirting with a lot of men. The fire had started to burn after she and Imelda had begun their affair, and especially when she knew beyond all reasonable doubt that Josh had set his stall out to make love with his own mother. Somehow, it just seemed natural to keep it in the family.

When Cindy sat down, took a sip of her drink and crossed her legs so that the already ridiculously short dress rode further up her smooth, tanned legs, Collin didn't know where to look. In the end, he fixed his eyes on her beautiful toes in those sexy shoes, and found his gaze travelling up her legs until it reached her finely toned thighs.

He told himself that so long as he didn't meet her eyes, he would be safe. But the very idea of being safe only worked to remind him of the danger that he was in. What made it even worse was that he imagined (or was it only his imagination?) that he could see the contours of her pussy.

Attempting to shake himself back into some sort of normalcy, he bit the bullet and decided to look at Cindy, to show her that he was in control and that he had no interest in playing along with her games. However, instead of moving his gaze to her face, he found himself continuing his journey up her incredible body, pausing at her breasts and picturing the nipples straining against the fabric that managed to conceal them so well.

Struggling manfully against his baser urges, he was powerless to stop himself undressing her with what was left of his mind. Suddenly, he became aware of the tremendous erection which had risen as if from nowhere. He was certain that Cindy was looking at what must have been a massive bulge in his pants.

Knowing that he had to stop things before they got entirely out of hand, he tried to say something, still unable to look his daughter-in-law in the face. All that came out was a sort of croak. He tried again and this time he managed to get something out.

"Is the drink how you like it?"

It wasn't much, but he felt he had regained some of the initiative that he had lost.

For some reason, he thought Cindy would be jolted back to a sense of her responsibilities by his words, but all he heard by way of a response was a laugh. Not an aggressive laugh (it was in fact rather a sweet laugh), but nonetheless not the kind of response he had been hoping for. But what exactly was he hoping for?

His eyes still transfixed by her boobs, he shifted in his seat, trying to make his erection less pronounced. The effect was the opposite of what he had been hoping for - his hideously disgorged penis shifting up so that it was now virtually pointing at the girl.

"You seem uncomfortable," she said - a tone of gentle mockery in her voice.

By way of reply, he brought his glass to his lips and drained it in a single gulp. Finally, he made the effort to look at her properly, only to be met by the almost unbearable picture of her moving her tongue slowly and very deliberately round the rim of her glass, licking up the salt which he had put there only minutes before.

The imagery was stark and unmistakeable. As if it needed any clarification, it was provided anyhow by the precum which he felt oozing into his briefs. Now that he had taken the step which he had been hoping would normalize things between them, he found that he couldn't take his eyes off hers. They appeared to be boring into his own, stripping him of all his defences.

1...34567...10