A Family That Plays Together Pt. 11

Story Info
The family settle down to sex with each other.
16.2k words
4.57
19.1k
19
3

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say

Chapter 11

Apologies for the delay in publishing this next part.

This is not a subtle story; it features SEX and not a lot else!!

The following story deals with incest, straight sex, gay sex, group sex, anal sex, bondage, medical scenes, hopefully romance and probably a lot more so if it's not your thing please move on, if it is your thing then ENJOY!!

The family settle down to sex with each other, as it becomes a normal thing to do.

ANNE

We'd all settled down to a happy family happily fucking each other and happily fucking people from outside of the family. I often went to bed with my husband, Aaron, but woke up in the morning with a stiff cock prodding me to open my legs and it was my sons, Jakes, cock. Aaron had disappeared off to our daughters, Jill's, bed to slip her a length of Daddy cock. After Jake had fucked me or I'd sucked him off he'd go off to work and my husband, who'd probably been watching, would climb into bed and give me another length of cock. I was in my element; I'd spent so many years being starved of cock I was making up for lost time.

The family fucking was working well, we were all open about it, behind closed doors of course, and we'd all worked out what each other liked or what each other was after. I loved as much cock as I could get, I loved being used by a few men at the same time, but I wasn't a great lover of fanny. I loved taking cock in all my holes and had become an expert at taking big cocks in my arse. I loved it when Aaron and Jake tag teamed me, fucking all my holes hard.

Jill and I would get our own back. Aaron and Jake had learnt to love, well at least allow, having their arseholes used by both of us so the strapons came in useful. Jill and I would bend them over the edge on the bed and penetrate their arses, getting our own back. They'd moan but they were always rock hard and spunked up huge loads.

So within the family I was getting fucked by my husband and son, my husband was fucking my daughter and Jake was fucking his sister and me.

I didn't even know half of went on with the family members at "The Club"

We were a family that was playing together and enjoying it.

My only slight concern was the number of people from outside of the family that knew what we were doing.

The gardeners, Noel, his son, the Boy and Simon had seen me getting shafted by my son, and Dave, the mechanic from Aarons work had also seen me getting fucked by my son. I just had to hope that they'd all keep quiet about it. I didn't realise that they also all had secrets about their sex lives.

We were all having dinner one evening when Aaron announced that he'd brought a present for the whole family.

"What is it Dad?" asked Jake.

"Its not what you're thinking, its not a couple of MILF's for you to stick your cock into and its not a couple of horse hung studs for Jill to take their cocks up her arse" Aaron said.

We all laughed, I loved it that we were all now so open about our sex lives and wants.

"I've bought a family sized hot tub, it's getting a bit too cold to use the swimming pool in the evening so I thought that we could use the hot tub instead. All those bubbles bubbling over our clits and cocks should be fun. The firm will be here tomorrow to install it; they've already been here to suss the job out. I've got a good deal, the owner of the firm owes me a favour, he might even turn up himself to supervise. So tomorrow evening we can all try it out," said Aaron.

The next morning, after getting a length of cock from my son before he went to work, followed my sloppy seconds from my husband before he, also, went to work, the lorry arrived with the hot tub on the back. The hot tub was huge, defiantly would take all of the family.

There were seven workmen trying to unload it, one of them came up to me and introduced himself. He must have been about 45 years old; greying hair cut smartly and had muscles in all the right places as far as I could see.

"Mrs Moss, I'm Allan, the owner of the company. I know your husband so I better get this right hadn't I" he joked. "I know your son as well, I'm involved in the football and rugby club he plays for, and that's my son over there" and he pointed at a young man. "He's the good looking one," said Allan.

"I see it runs in the family," I said.

He smiled at me, I'm sure that I knew him from somewhere.

"Once the tub is in place I'll disappear off and take two of the lads with me, the others will install the tub. I'll came back later to check everything out, I'm sure that I saw him grin, so you won't have too many cups of tea to make.

Before you even think it, I had the same thoughts about the men, they were all good looking, budging with muscles, and I hoped cock, in all the right places. They were all "lads"; the oldest must have been about 30 years old, a few tattoos. There were going to be four of them, five if the boss came back. One in each hole and one in each hand!!

Of course, that wouldn't happen, they were here to work and not like when the gardeners come, to work and fuck.

I kept out of their way as they manhandled the tub down the side of the house and onto the patio by the pool; there was a lot of grunting and swearing.

I was in the kitchen clearing up when there was a knock on the door and Allan came in.

"That's in position now so we're off and I'll be back in a couple of hours, by then it should be almost fully installed. I think that they're ready for their first cup of tea" he said.

"I'll get to it, yes Sir" I joked.

"Oh and you look just as good with your clothes on" Allan said as he walked out of the kitchen.

I froze, what did he mean, when had he seen me with my clothes off?

I made a tray of tea and biscuits and took them outside to the workers. They all had their shirts off showing off their tanned hard bodies, I could feel my fanny flutter at the thought of what they had underneath their work trousers. The boss's son was bending over and I could see his firm arse and his arsecrack, he turned around and his bulge looked huge. I put the tray down and they all said thanks. One of them had a pierced nipple, he had big firm pecs. Oh God I needed cock!!

As I turned around and walked back into the house and I heard them say to the bosses son "put your tongue back in your mouth, you're too innocent even to get a sniff of her, leave her for the real men."

I went upstairs and got my stripped off, got the biggest dildo I had, laid back on the bed and started to tease my already moist fanny lips with it. It wasn't as good as a real cock but when needs must. I was going to frig myself off but I wanted real cock and there were four lengths of cock downstairs. I stopped and got in the shower, I looked at the douche nozzle hanging there and thought why not, just in case I wanted to be prepared. I teased my arsehole with it before pushing it in and washing my arse out. I loved the feeling as the water tricked in and filled me up.

I put on the smallest pair of knickers that I had, they just covered my arse and the front of them cut into my fanny really showing off my fanny lips, next was a tight pair of short trousers to show off my arse, a half cup bra to push up my tits and finished the outfit off with a short blouse showing off my midriff. If they didn't pick up on the hint then they must all be gay.

I was ready for fucking.

I went downstairs and walked across to where they were working. They all stopped and looked, I saw one of them grab hold of his bulge and adjusted his cock, the boss's son looked and I could see him blushing. Should I just drop my trousers and open my legs to show them what I was after?

Just then Allan, the boss, arrived. They all picked up their tools and looked like they were doing some work.

"I'm back again Mrs Moss, you look smart, anybody would think that you're trying to distract my workers. OK lads, pack up the tools, that's all we can do for today" he told them.

Oh no, they were going and I hadn't got fucked yet.

"Don't worry Mrs Moss, they'll all be back tomorrow and will have more time to sort you out, sorry, finishing sorting out the hot tub" Allan said.

Three of the men packed up and got into the van at the front of the house and drove off, that left Allan and his son......and me.

"You don't remember me do your Mrs Moss, the last time we met you were on your back on a bench with your legs wide open, with your daughter doing the same, getting cocks in your cunt and arsehole, including your sons cock, at the local country park. I was one of those cocks," Allan said.

Oh fuck, maybe if he got his cock out I might have recognised him.

"I bet you hoped you were going to get some cock from my workmen today didn't you, you're certainly dressed for the occasion, you're already getting wet at the thought, look I can see" he said.

I knew that my wetness was showing through my trouser crotch.

"So we better give you what you want hadn't we" Allan said.

I nodded and licked my lips.

"This is my son Pete, I think that you'll like what he's going to give you. Come here Pete," he told his son.

"Dad" Pete moaned.

"Do as your told, I have no problem spanking you in front of her so...." he said.

Pete walked across and stood by his Father in front of me.

"Like what you see Mrs Moss? Pete's a fit fucker isn't he? He's rather shy though due to other men taking the piss out of him," said his Dad.

I was confused. Pete was fit, like Jake he obviously worked out and played a lot of sport and the job kept him fit. He was tanned and his chest was hairless apart from a small trail of hair around his belly button that disappeared below his waistband of his shorts. His nipples were hard and sticking out, he was getting turned on. I liked young lads, they had stamina.

"Why don't you go and undress her Pete" his Father told him, his Father was obviously in charge and was getting hard with the power, I could see him rubbing his cock through his trousers.

Pete stood in front of me and started to unbutton my blouse, he soon had that off, and he reached behind me and undid my bra, He bent down and stated to work on my hard nipples, he was sucking and nipping them with his teeth. My hand went to his bulge, oh fuck I could feel his was a "big boy" and I don't think that he was even hard yet.

"You like what you can feel Mrs Moss?" I heard his Father say.

"Yes" I said quietly.

"You want that in your holes Mrs Moss?" he asked.

"Oh yes" I said.

"On your knees son, work on her fanny, get it wet for your cock," said Pete's Father, he was defiantly in charge and his son did what he was told.

Pete dropped to his knees and undid my trousers and pulled them down and I stepped out of them. My knickers were soaking wet and the front was stuck into my cunt crack. Pete pushed his head into my crotch and breathed in deeply, he was just like Jake who would happily sleep with his face buried in my fanny if I let him.

Pete pulled the knicker material out from my cunt crack and slid my pants down to my knees, his tongue started to lick along the length of my crack.

"Mrs Moss, you're very wet aren't you, looks like you've pissed yourself," the Father said.

"Lick her out son, like you do to your Mother" he said.

"Dad" Pete said and he stopped and looked up at me worried about what I'd say.

"Don't worry son, Mrs Moss is getting fucked by her own son so we can keep it all in our family's" Dad said.

I pushed Pete's face into my wet fanny and felt his tongue find my clit; I pulled my fanny lips apart so that he could get in deeper. He'd flick my clit with his tongue then run his tongue down my slit, then back up again stopping to probe my fuckhole before latching back onto my clit, he wasn't subtle but he was a young lad that's just wanted his hole and wanted to fuck. He pulled back and his face was covered in my juices.

"Your turn Mrs Moss, help my son out of his pants, it looks like things are straining down there," his Father said.

I looked down, his bulge was huge and looked like his cock ran all the way down his shorts leg. I stood in front of him and undid the belt of his work shorts and then unzipped his flies. I eased his pants down over his arse and bulge and he shrugged them off. Oh fuck, his bulge was huge. I ran my hand along the length of it; it seemed to go on forever.

"Its big isn't it Mrs Moss, that's why his Mum likes it, he's bigger than me. Go on, get it out" Allen demanded.

Pete was wearing baggy boxers; I suppose he needed room with such a big cock so I pulled them down. His cock was huge, uncut and beautiful. It was hard but it was so big I don't think that the poor boy had enough blood in his body to make it stand up. Instead it stuck out at a 90-degree angle to his body. He was uncut and even though his cock was hard the foreskin covered the head of his cock. The head was wider than the shaft of this weapon of mass destruction, the shaft seemed to go on forever down to a big pair of shaved bull balls that hung there, I could see his balls encased in a big ball sack. It was beautiful.

"You like it Mrs Moss, you want it in your fanny, you want it in your arse?" his Father asked. "Its 10 inches long but its the girth that causes the damage, 4 inches, when you've got that in your fanny it will feel like your giving birth again" he said.

"Get Pete skinned back and get his cock nice and wet and ready to fuck you. I know that you can take it, remember I've seen you in the country park taking cocks nearly as big as my sons in your cunt and arsehole" his Dad said.

I worshiped his cock, slowly pulled his foreskin back to expose the throbbing purple head and piss slit. I started to lick it, spit on it and wank it. I tried to get it in my mouth but failed, I got my tongue tip into his piss slit and heard him groan. I cradled his full balls and used my finger to stroke his perineum, that made his cock jerk. With my spare hand I was frigging my clit, hoping that my fanny would open up enough to take his monster prick.

I glanced to one side and saw that Allen had stripped off and was wanking his cock. He had a good body and a decent sized cock, about the same size as my sons.

"Lets get you on your back with your legs wide open and Pete can stretch your cunt open" said Allan.

They both helped me up off of my knees, I didn't want to let go of Pete's cock, and walked me across to the sun bed. I laid down on it; Allan held my ankles and pulled my legs back towards my shoulders exposing my wet fanny and arsehole. I could see Pete was wanking his cock as he looked down at my open legs and said, "I'm going to fuck you Mrs Moss." I looked up and his Dad stood over my face so I looked up to his balls, his hard cock and arse pucker.

I felt the tip of Pete's knob rub up and down the length of my fanny crack before stopping at the entrance to my fuckhole. I took a deep breath and felt Pete start to push slowly. At least he had enough sense not to thrust his monster cock in hard; I wouldn't have been able to walk for a week if he had. He pushed harder and I felt him start to penetrate me and my hole started to open up. I groaned and heard the Father say "take it, you want it and can take it."

The pressure increased on my hole and it suddenly gave up the fight, opened right up and the head of his cock and half of its length were in. I screamed.

"Shut her up Dad, she's noisier that Mum" Pete said.

Allen laughed and lowered his arsehole onto my face and as if by reflex I started to work on his arsehole with my tongue.

I felt Pete start to pull out his cock from my stretched fanny, I didn't want it to go, but he pulled back a few inches and then pushed forward so I received those inches plus a few more. I felt full, not because of the length but the width was opening my hole right up.

"Another few inches to go Mrs Moss" said Allen as I felt Pete pull out and then force the remaining few inches of his cock into my cunt until he was up to his balls. He cock was hitting places that shouldn't have cock hitting them!!

"All in" Allen said and climbed off of my face so I could look up and see Pete cock in my cunt balls deep.

Pete started to thrust, slow but sure, each time he would pull out more of his cock and push it right back in, long slow strokes that was reaming my cunt out, it was like having a rebore.

He picked up speed, he was now thrusting hard and fast, I didn't need to touch my clit, his thick cock was doing that for me, and then I heard.

"Mums out here Dad, she getting fucked," it was Jakes voice.

Oh fuck, there was I on the end of one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen or had and my husband and son turn up.

Pete didn't miss a beat and carried on fucking me, Jake appeared, already stripping off his clothes and then my husband appeared as well.

"Hey there Allan, see the hot tubs in position and looks like your sons in position too."

Aaron leant down and kissed me, Pete thrust in hard and I groaned.

"Pull out son, I want to see my wife's cunt stretched open."

Pete pulled back and my cunt hole stayed wide open. Pete stood back and I could see his hard cock was skinned back and was wet with my fanny juices. Aaron and Jake looked.

"Your hole looks beautiful wide open like that, wonder if you'll be able to feel my cock in there after the stretching he's giving you" laughed Aaron.

"Bloody hell Mum, well and truly fucked" said Jake.

"Your sons got an impressive cock," Aaron said to Allan.

"Defiantly, he doesn't have a lot of experience using it but his Mum gets it every night, his sisters a bit too tight to take it all yet so we're teaching both our kids about sex" replied Allan.

"Lets leave the lads to it, my daughters just got home from work and I'm sure that she'll love a couple of older cocks. I love you Anne, don't show me up, take that big cock like a slut should. I might be able to help your son out getting some experience, I know a place that would be very interested in that cock of his" said Aaron as him and Allan walked away.

"For fucks sake mate, your cocks massive. Now I know why you don't go in the showers after football, you'd put us all to shame" Jake said.

"I try and keep it covered up, when people find out they just want to see it, hold it, wank it or take pictures of it and I get embarrassed" said Pete.

"No way mate, I want a cock that big" Jake said.

I coughed as if to say I'm still here with my legs open and my fanny asking for cock.

"Sorry Mum, lets get that monster cock back inside you, I'll give you some of your sons little cock in your mouth. Here Pete, let me guide you in, Mums wide open so it will be no problem" my son explained.

Jake held Pete's cock, didn't seem to bother Pete, that's what I liked about lads their age, whether it was cock or cunt it didn't bother them.

"Here it come Mum, deep breath," Jake said. Pete thrust his cock in in one long hard thrust, I screamed and Pete started thrusting....hard.

"Open your mouth Mum and let me get my cock down your throat," said Jake. I did as I was told and took my sons cock.

I was a happy Mummy slut, getting fucked by two lads, one of them my son. I could feel my cunt getting battered and my mouth was full of my sons cock. My orgasm started to build, I was snorting through my nose like a brood mare and my legs were trembling and I could feel my fanny starting to flutter.

Jake knew the signs, "pull out mate, we don't want her to cum yet"

You bastard Jake, I wanted to cum.

They lifted me off of the sun bed; Pete lay down with his cock sticking up in the air.

"Climb on Mum" Jake demanded.

I put my knees either side of Pete and held my cunt lips open, I positioned myself over his cock and dropped down onto it. Ahhhggg, right down till he was fully in, I was stretched open like a whore. I felt Jake push me forward and Pete held me, I knew what Jake was after, his Mothers arsehole which was now in the perfect position for a DP.