A Family That Plays Together Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept still on Pete's cock and Jake said "you ready for my cock up your arse Mum" I just moaned as I felt my sons cock on my pucker, I felt him push, I felt my arsehole open up, I knew that it was worth douching earlier, and Jakes cock penetrated me.

They both stayed still for a few moments to let me get used to their cocks and then Jake said, "lets fuck her mate, lets give her both cocks," and they did.

Jake would lift my arse up until it felt like Pete's cock was about to come out of my fanny and then slam me back down on his monster cock, when I was right down on it Jake would hold me down on it and slam his cock up my open arsehole...what a team of fuckers.

I'm sure that I could feel their cocks touching inside of me, I would last much longer getting fucked like this, I needed to cum.

"Go on, cum Mum" Jake demanded.

It stared to build, from my guts, to my fanny, to my arsehole, my body started to shake and I exploded, I bucked as the two cocks were still deep inside of me, I didn't want them to leave my holes empty, my fanny and arse muscles clamped down on the cocks and I could feel my fanny juices trying to escape but my cunt was plugged with cock. I screamed from deep inside my throat, I wanted more, I wanted more cock in my holes, I wanted my sons and all of his friends cocks in my holes, I was a cock slut.

I stopped shaking, I was still breathing deeply. I felt Jake pull his cock out of my arse but I was still impaled on Pete's monster cock.

"Off that cock Mum, us lads need to empty our balls" Jake said.

Jake helped me off the cock that was deep inside my fanny. As it emerged from my cunt my cunt now unplugged let my cum juices pour out, almost like having a piss but it wasn't piss, all over Pete's still hard cock and his swollen balls.

Pete rubbed his hand up and down his shaft and licked his hand, licking off all of my juices.

"You taste nearly as good as my Mum" he said.

I tried to stand up but my legs were wobbly. "I need to pee Jake," I told him.

"Go ahead Mum, you OK with piss Pete?" Jake asked.

"I love it but my Mums too shy and wont piss in front of Dad and me," answered Pete.

The lads had to help me stand up; my legs were still shaking from their cocks and my orgasm. They stood either side of me supporting me and Pete hand and Jakes hand found my fanny and held my fanny lips apart exposing my piss hole.

"OK Mum, go for it" Jake said.

So I did, a jet of piss across the patio, I used my muscles to force the piss out until the yellow stream subsided, I clenched my arse muscles and pushed again and let go of three short bursts of piss. I sighed, I was empty.

Pete dropped to his knees in front of me, held my fanny lips apart and licked, licking up the last traces of my golden piss. He'd seemed such a quite shy lad but I was defiantly wrong.

I knew what was next, the lads must have blue balls by now, I'd cum so it was their turn. Pete stood up, his hard cock level with my mouth.

"Come on Mrs Moss, open your mouth and get to work, I need to empty these puppies" Pete said rubbing his nuts.

I held the shaft of his cock and started to wank him, letting his big foreskin slid up over his purple cockhead and then pulled back down to expose it. He was close; I could feel his cock throbbing and the big vein running along the shaft of his cock pulsing. I opened my mouth and washed my tongue over the head of his cock pushing the tip of my tongue into his piss slit, that's where the hot spunk would come from when he ejaculated. I took his cockhead into my mouth, that's all I could fit in, I started to suck and Pete moaned and twitched.

"I need to spunk," Pete moaned.

"Spunk up mate, give my Mum your load" I heard Jake say.

I leant back and let his cock pop out of my mouth.

I saw his cock jerk and his piss slit open as a spurt of cum shot from his cock, hitting me in the face next to my nose and dribbling down into my mouth, I licked it. Pete held his jerking cock and pointed it at me, the next spurt flew into my open mouth, splashing against the back of my mouth as I took his cock into my mouth and closed around the head of Pete's cock, my lips wrapped around the shaft, well as much as I could get into my stuffed mouth and I sucked on him, swallowing the cum that filled my mouth over and over again as her shot spurt after spurt.

I let my tongue play over the head of his cock, making Pete groan as I sucked the last of his cum from him before letting his cock go and sat back on my heels, my face shining with spunk and cum dribbling down my chin.

Before I had time to recover from Pete's cock my son forced his cock into my mouth, a few strokes of his cock and I was fed again with another load of lad's baby batter.

Jake pulled me up and kissed me, I knew that he could taste Pete's and his cum in my mouth. Pete stood there watching as if plucking up enough courage to do the same. I looked at him; he walked across and did the same, kissed me deeply and then used his tongue to lick off the rest of his spunk from my face.

I collapsed on the sun bed, my fingers finding my well fucked cunt and arsehole.

"Thanks Mum" said Jake.

"Thanks Mrs. Moss" said Pete; I like a man with manners.

"Hope that I'm going to see you back here again soon" I said to him.

"Oh he'll be back Mum, you want his cock again and my sister will defiantly want it when she hears about it from you. Come on mate, lets get a beer, a shower and see what my Dad and your Dad are up to, I'm sure that they be up something, probably my sister" Jake laughed.

"See you tomorrow Mrs. Moss, the lads and I will be back to finish off the hot tub, and finish off you of course if you're up for it" Pete said as he walked off with Jake, both still naked and both with semi hard swollen pricks between their legs.

I was defiantly making up for lost time.

AARON

My quiet little prudish family had gone from almost falling apart to a family that played together, with each other and were staying together. We were all fucking each other and fucking or getting fucked by a string of cocks or cunts...and it was great.

Some evenings in the house bedtime turned into a game of musical chairs, when the lights went off we'd all change beds!! I'd start off in bed with my wife and then move to sleeping with my daughter. My son might start off in his own bed and end up in my wife's bed or his sister's bed. Sometimes my wife, son and I would all end up in the same bed. The mornings were always different. Jake would be up and about first as he was in charge of a roofing gang who started work early. Either my wife or his sister would end up getting an early morning fuck from him. I'd be up next so I'd slip my wife or daughter a length of early morning cock. Jill, my daughter, was off to work next, making sure that her cunt or arse was empty of the Moss men's deposits. Anne would be left in bed to come to gently and ease her used fanny into the day.

I was still seeing escorts when I was away in a hotel for a few days with work. Depending on my mood I'd either book a female escort or a male escort or both, I was getting greedy. I still hadn't taken a real cock up my arse, I'd had a strap on, with my wife or daughter on the driving end and of course I'd had a dildo or a butt plug up my hole and been on the end of a fucking machine. I'd realized that I enjoyed fucking a receptive male arsehole and I'd realised that I preferred a man with muscles so I could dominate him. Of course, when I made a visit to "The Club" I'd be on the receiving end of a male Dom or a female dominatrix.

Like my wife I was concerned about the number of people outside of the family that knew that our family were having sex with each other. I had to be careful, didn't want my sex life to affect the business after all!!

I made a few discreet enquires about the people that were involved in our sex life.

Noel and his son, the gardeners and escorts, would keep quiet. If the truth came out it would destroy their sex business that they had built up. I also knew that Noel slept with his son. Simon, the gardener, the escort and "The Club" worker knew to keep his mouth shut, Doctor Moore had video evidence of what he got up to at "The Club" and, after a few enquiries I found out he was fucking his Mother and his sister.

Dave, my firm's mechanic, and his son knew what my family were up to and I also knew what his family were up to as well. His son was fucking his Mother and Dave was fucking his son.

I realized that there were a few others that knew the family secret but it was a risk that we were all prepared to take.

Back to the new hot tub. Of course I knew that my wife would be wetting herself with all those men around. How she'd changed, she couldn't get enough cock in her mouth, fanny or arse after all those years of getting nothing, most of that was my fault but now we were both making up for lost time.

Anne had been well and truly fucked by my son and Pete, Pete's father, Allan, and me had gone on the hunt for a cunt that we could both use. We found my daughter upstairs on her bed with her legs wide open forcing a dildo in her tight fanny. That's my girl; she likes to put on a show for our guests.

I'd noticed that when my wife was getting fucked by anybody from outside of the family she enjoyed being submissive and taking cock, I knew about her and Jill when Jake took my wife out dogging to the country park and she took ten cocks in her holes, but when she was getting mine and Jakes cock she was becoming more dominant which suited both Jake and me.

I didn't realize quite how dominant she had become.

I got home from the office a bit later than usual so Jill and Jake were already at home. I walked in through the back way past the hot tub that still wasn't finished, apparently the electrician hadn't shown up to run the cables across from the house and until that was completed the installation couldn't go any further so I assume that my wife hadn't been fucked today by the hot tub workers.

Perhaps that's why she was in a bad mood. I could hear her shouting at Jake.

"Jake, will you come away from the fridge, dinner will be ready at the usual time. Jake, will you stop touching up your sister, she's helping me cook so doesn't want your cock rubbing up her arse" Anne shouted.

That's my boy, any chance he got to put his cock in a hole!!

"Jake, I'm warning you, you're not too old to get a spanking from me you know young man" Anne warned him.

"Just try it Mum" I heard Jake reply. He was pushing it again; he seemed to have forgotten what happened last time.

I walked in and before I had a chance to say anything Anne said "will you take your son out of here, he seems to think that anytime he wants fanny his sister or I am here to open our legs to provide it."

There could be trouble ahead.

"Jake, you're covered with muck, your work clothes stink so go and shower. The steam room is on so you and your Dad can go and sit in there till I call you for dinner" Anne continued.

We both got the hint, Jake started to strip off as he walked across the kitchen, at least he picked his clothes up, and when he was naked he wind milled his cock at his sister. I clipped him around the back of his head and we disappeared off to the shower and steam room.

About 30 minutes later we both emerged for the steam room, had a shower and walked across to the kitchen, I'd put my underwear on; Jake was, of course, naked. The kitchen was empty. I heard Anne call from the TV room, "get your arses in here."

What was going on?

Jake and I walked into the big room, the down lighters were on and Anne and Jill were standing there. Both were wearing black stockings and suspenders, black high-heeled shoes and nothing else. I could feel my cock starting to stir; Jake had his cock in his hand. What worried me was that in one hand they had a leather collar and lead and in the other hand a ball gag. I swallowed, hard.

"Come her you two, stand in front of us" Anne demanded. Where had this attitude come from I thought?

Jake was hard and seemed to think that this was all a game.

We stood in front of them and we were collared. Jake had started to wank but I knew my wife, this wasn't a joke. Anne and Jill pulled our leads and dragged us so we were on our knees on one of the low tables. Our leads were fixed to two shackles on the table legs - where had they come from?

"You two seem to think that we are just here for your pleasure, Jake seems to think that he can get his cock out and we'll service it for him and you," Anne pointed at me "you can fuck me, then move onto your daughter and then come back to me and fuck me on your way to work."

Jake nodded and smiled, not a good idea.

"Put your hands behind your backs" Anne said.

Jake still thought that this was all a game; we both did as we were told. Leather cuffs appeared and our wrists were restrained.

"So if you want to behave like spoilt boys you'll have to be treated like little boys won't you?" Anne said.

They both picked up a riding crop from the table and moved around to our rears and stood either side of us. I felt the crop touch my arse rubbing over my arse cheeks. Anne looked at me and smiled.

She raised the crop and bought it down, hard. I jerked forward and yelped. Jakes sister did the same on his arse, he screamed. We both looked at each other, Jake realized that this wasn't a joke. The riding crops were raised again and we received another stroke, this time I screamed and Jake shouted, "fuck off Jill."

"Gag them," ordered Anne.

The balls gags were forced into our mouths, Jake tried to resist but Jill grabbed hold of his balls and yanked them, Jake opened his mouth to scream and the ball gag went in.

We each received another six strokes of the crop across our exposed arses. I jerked every time the crop hit my arse, I could hear Jake screaming through his gag. My arse felt hot and red, Jake had tears in his eyes, his cock was still hard though. What had got into my wife and daughter?

They came and stood in front of us, Jill in front of me and Anne in front of Jake, I could smell my daughters fanny, that sweet sharp beautiful smell, Jill pulled her fanny lips apart, I could see her pink wet insides. We were on our knees; hands shackled behind our backs the leads attached to our collars meant that our faces were at the perfect height to see their cunts.

"Do you think we should let them Jill?" asked my wife.

"I think we should Mum, my fanny's starting to drip so they could clean it up for me" replied Jill.

Anne said "we're going to take your gags out and treat you to our fanny's. If you shout or complain we'll beat your arses again."

The gags came out, I took a deep breath and saw my wife grab hold of her son's hair and pull him into her wet fanny, his arse was waggling like a happy dog.

"Here you are Daddy, your daughters fanny" Jill said, I stuck my tongue out, Jill held her fanny lips open and I buried it deep into her wet cunt. She tasted good, wet and warm, I found her clit and lapped away at it, I felt her shudder.

I could hear Anne moaning, she was on the receiving end of my sons tongue, her fanny was wide open so Jake was making the most of his feast.

They both stood back, rubbing their fanny's. Anne said "are your arseholes clean?"

Jake, whose face was covered with my wife's fanny juice, shook his head, I did the same.

"You dirty little boys, you expect our arseholes to be clean all the time so you can shove your cocks in there whenever you want but you think its OK for you to not bother to douche don't you."

Our gags were pushed back in and the crop came back down on our arse for another two strokes.

Our leads were unclipped from the shackles and we were pulled up. "Time to wash your dirty holes out" Anne said and my wife and daughter pulled us across to the gym showers.

We were told to lean against the shower wall, bend forward, which was difficult as we had our hands shacked behind our backs, and expose our arseholes.

I felt a cold blob of lube rubbed into my hole and then the tip of the douche nozzle on my pucker, the nozzle was pushed in and then I felt my arse filling up as the water flowed. I wasn't supposed to enjoy it but as the water pushed against my prostate gland my cock hardened again. I heard Jake moan as his arsehole was filled and I started to groan as the pressure increased. The douche plug was pulled out.

"OK boys, push it out" said my wife.

How humiliating, having to expel the water from our arses in front of my wife, daughter and son....but I did as I was told.

We both received two more flushes and then were dragged back on our leads to the TV room and secured back onto the low table. Our heads were pulled down forcing mine and Jakes arses up into the air, they were the perfect height for fucking, we knew what was coming next.

Anne and Jill stood in front of us and they strapped on two big black artificial cocks.

"This is going up your arse Daddy" Jill said.

"And this is going into your boy hole Jake" said Anne.

I moaned, it was big.

I felt the lubed up end of the strap on tap against my arsehole pucker, I knew I had to relax because what ever I did, or tried to say through the ball gag, it was going into my arse. Jill pushed against my pucker and it opened to allow the black dildo in. A couple of inches in Jill stopped and said, "you want more Daddy"

I stretched and wiggled my arse to get comfortable on the dildo that was stretching my arsehole open.

I moaned and pushed back on the strap on until only the pair of plastic balls stopped it going any further into my hole. I could hear Jake grunting and moaning as he pulled himself on and off the strap on that was up his arse and his Mother was using on him. He was a dirty little slut when it came to cunt and cock.

I was rock hard and enjoying the sensation of cock in my arsehole, I know that I shouldn't but when the dildo was rubbing against my prostate gland and the body took over and I had no choice but to be hard and leaking precum.

The girls started to thrust in and out of our arseholes hard and fast, my breathing was coming in short pants, Jake and I were both moaning and it wouldn't be long, another few thrusts, before I shot my load. I just wanted to spunk up.

Then my hole was suddenly empty, just as I felt my spunk rising up my tubes. My lead was unclipped and I was pulled around to stand behind Jake and watched as my wife pulled the strap on out of my son's arsehole. His hole was gaping and red, Jake moaned in disappointment.

"You're going to fuck your son up his arse" Anne told me.

What? Anne and Jill didn't know that I already had fucked my son when we were at "The Club" but fucking him in front of his Mother and sister was another matter.

I shook my head; the crop came down across my arse cheeks again.

Jill climbed onto her brothers back and held his arse cheeks open. Jake was moaning through his gag and shaking his head. Anne wanked some lube along my cock and said, "fuck your son."

She positioned my cock onto my sons open pucker and demanded, "I told you to fuck your sons arse."

Again I received another stroke from the crop across my arse and I thrust forward, my cock entered my son's arsehole, he bucked but took my full length in one hard stroke.

"Fuck him Daddy" Jill exclaimed.

The animal in me took over and I started to fuck my son hard, he was moaning and I could feel his arse trying to grab hold along the length of my cock to keep it in his hot fuckhole.

Anne moved behind me and as I pulled out of my sons arse I embedded my arsehole on the strap on that she was wearing. I was fucking arse and getting my arse fucked.

As I pushed forward back into Jakes arse the strap on dildo would almost pop out of my arse and as I pulled out of my sons arse the strap on would push back into my arsehole. I was hitting Jakes prostate with my cock and my prostate was getting stimmed by the strap on dildo.