A Family That Plays Together Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete leant forward and kissed me, he whispered "you're my favorite fanny," I wasn't sure if that was a compliment.

I lasted a little bit longer but when you're getting pounded hard by his massive cock, this wasn't love, this wasn't sex, this was animal fucking.

Jake rubbed my clit hard and I came, bucking against the cock that was inside of me. I sighed as Pete pulled out.

His sister, Sally, was still lying on the table rubbing her still open fanny, her Mother, Lou, was pushing her fingers in and out of her fanny and letting her husband lick the juices off. What a great length of cock Pete had, he'd just fucked three women to heart stopping cunt shaking orgasms.

Of course, there were still three men with full balls.

The men all looked at each other and knew what they had to do.

Jake first, he gave his cock a few strokes and pushed his full length into Sally's fanny, she took it easily as she'd just had a huge cock open her up and she was still gaping, I saw my brothers arse muscles clench, he grunted and deposited his load deep inside Sally's fanny. He stood back and Allan said "going to fill you up with your dads spunk" and he pushed his cock into her spunk filled fanny, a few thrusts and he said "here it comes" and he pumped more juice inside her.

That just left her brother to impregnate his own sister.

"You want my cum in your cunt Sally?" he asked. I think that she was going to get it even if she said no.

"Fill me up with it," she answered.

Pete pushed the head of his cock in, just the head and Sally groaned. Pete started to rub along the exposed shaft of his cock. I could see his balls lifting and the thick vein along the underside of his cock start to pulse and he pumped his sisters fanny full of his load, it looked like she received six or seven good shots of spunk in her already sperm filled hole. Pete pulled his still pulsing cock out of her cunthole and fired two more shots of cream across his sister's fanny.

"Good girl" said Sally's Mum and Dad. Sally smiled; Pete gave my brother a high five.

"Welcome to the sister fucking family" laughed Jake.

Pete came across and kissed me deeply. Was this getting serious?

"What about me I'm leaking" Sally said.

I looked across and Sally's legs were still open, her cunt was still open and the three loads of cum was dripping out, she was doing her best to coat her fingers and lick it up but she couldn't keep up with the flow.

Her Mum looked at me and we went to help, both on our knees licking up the flow of salty warm sperm from Sally's open fanny.

The lads looked on and I heard Allan say, "if you train hard next week at football we'll try anal," Jake and Pete started to get hard again just at the thought...boys will be boys I suppose.

I loved my new sex life, I loved big cocks, I loved getting fucked in my fanny and arsehole, but the best thing was getting fucked by my family.

I was defiantly making up for lost time.