A Family That Plays Together Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon grabbed hold of his cock and held it pointing straight up. My sister climbed on top of Simon, knees either side of him and as she sunk down she took Simons cock into her wet fanny, down to his balls in one long length. Simon just lay there and Jill did all the work, lifting her self up off of his cock and then lowering her self down back onto his cock.

Pete and I just watched while giving our cocks a few wank strokes to keep rock hard.

"It wont be long, the first spunk of the day never takes me long" gasped Simon.

"Go on, spunk in me" my sister demanded.

She stayed still and let Simon thrust into her, I saw his arse muscles clench and he panted "I'm coming" as he shot his load of fresh morning spunk into her.

Jill gave him a kiss, stood up so his cum coated cock slipped out of her spunk coated fanny and she moved across to me, her brother. I could see that she was trying to hold Simons spunk in her cunt. She squatted over my cock, I positioned it at the entrance to her fanny and she squatted down and took her twins cock into her twat.

It was warm and wet and I could feel the hot cum in it from Simon, it was perfect lubrication.

She stayed still and I started to fuck her. My balls were full and I needed to empty them into my sister's fanny. My cock started to swell, Jill could feel it in her hole and she clamped down and the released my cock with her cunt muscles.

"Jill, time for your brothers spunk" I moaned as I gave her six hard shots of jizz from my cock.

"Well done brother, now time for your big boy cock Pete. I'm well lubed up to take it."

She pulled herself off of me, a few drops of cum dripped out of her fanny, and she slid across to Pete.

She took up the squat position to get maximum penetration and Pete tapped his cock against her fanny lips.

"But its full of spunk" said Pete.

"Well your big prick will go in easily won't it" explained Jill as she held her cunt lips open and lowered herself down onto the monster cock.

"Eggggghh" she muttered and she took it, slowly sinking down onto Pete's cock.

"Oh that's so good, so full" she panted.

Jill was loving it and she pulled up before plunging back down on his cock, letting it stay there, balls deep, savoring the stretch, before pulling herself back off of the cock again.

No man could last long with my sister's cunt working on his cock like that and Pete soon moaned, "got to shoot" and he did.

Jill screamed and almost fell off of Pete's cock and he fired his spunk into my sister's fanny. She fell forward and kissed Pete deeply, very deeply, very passionately. Had my sister fallen for Pete, well she'd fallen for his big cock anyway.

Simon and I helped Jill off of his cock. "Keep that cum in, don't drip on my sheets," I told her.

Pete lay there; his cock was covered in Simons, his spunk and mine.

We helped Jill into the shower, Pete appeared.

"Push it all out sister, empty your cunt and push out our spunk" I told her.

She looked at all of us, we were all still semi hard even though we'd all shot our load just a few minutes ago. My sister had this effect on men; she was a horny dirty bitch.

She squatted down slightly and leant back against the shower wall, she held her fanny lips open and used her fanny muscles to push out a stream of white spunk, our spunk, mixed with fanny juice poured out for Jill's well used cunt. Fuck me, she was full and another push and another dollop of cum shot out followed by a few drips of juice and spunk that dripped down her legs.

The lads looked at each other and smiled, we'd put all of that in my sister's fanny.

Jill smiled at us and said "now get out, I've got to piss" she said "and thanks for giving me an early morning fuck, I'll cook breakfast for you to say thank you."

"Can I stay and watch?" asked Pete, "please."

Shy boy Pete was well into piss, first my Mothers golden stream and now my sisters.

Jill grabbed hold of his hard cock and pulled him into the shower, he dropped to his knees and my sister let go a stream of girl piss over him and as she did Pete pissed himself.

Simon and I left them to it.

I got bored with "normal' straight" sex, this is what I was after.

I was defiantly making up for lost time.

JILL

I was a cock slut, there you are, I admit it.

The best thing was that that I was getting cock from my Dad and twin brother. We were keeping it in the family.

I know that Mum and Dad were concerned about who outside of the family knew what was going on but we were all being careful about who we introduced into our incestuous family fucking.

I was still seeing Dave and his family, Dave had been the first big cock that I'd had, I liked being with his family, I liked to be able to talk to his wife, Sharron, we could talk about things that I didn't want to talk about with my Mother and as she was getting fucked my her son it meant I didn't have to be careful about what I said. Of course it also meant that I was always guaranteed a length of cock from Dave or his son Al. I loved it when Dave organized a dogging session out at the country park; it meant that numerous cocks used my fanny.

I liked Simon who'd I'd first met and had his cock in my all my holes at "The Club". Simon was happy to fuck fanny or arse and didn't care if the arse was a women's or a mans.

Of course I always had two cocks at home, my Dads or my twin brothers. I loved it when Dad fucked me and then slept with me in my bed, he made me feel safe and well fucked.

As much as my twin brother, Jake could be annoying I loved him fucking me. We had a twin connection that only got stronger when we fucked.

And then there was Pete, the well-hung hot tub fitter. I liked him, he reminded me of Jake before he started to get his hole all the time. Pete was a bit shy but when he got past that he was a confident young good looking lad with a big piece of meat hanging between his legs that I couldn't get enough of.

I'd even seen him a few times, we'd been out for drinks and dinner, and he was a gentleman and never tried anything on with me. He knew that my Dad and brother and other cocks were fucking me, he couldn't say anything as he was fucking his Mother.

But a girl has needs and this girl needed his cock but I didn't want to take him home in case my family tried to join in so I ended up getting fucked by his huge cock on the bench at the country park, that bench has seen a lot of use by me!!

Turned out that I knew Pete's sister, she worked in our office for a while before leaving for Uni. I still had her number and gave her a call and had a long chat and arranged a meet up.

So a week or so later all was arranged.

Jake, Pete and his father, Allan were all at the football club for a training session and I was around at Allan's house. I'd already met Lou, his wife, and of course their daughter Sally. They both knew about what we got up to in our family and I, of course knew what they got up to in their family so we soon realized that we were all partial to cunt as well as cock. I liked nothing better then some serious lessy play from Dave's wife, Sharron, when I was at their house. Mum wasn't into fanny at all so this gave me the opportunity to play with two women who also liked fanny.

Allan's wife was a bit older than my Mum, only by a few years, but she was very fit in all ways. She ran the local riding stables, now there was a thought for a further fantasy, so her body was firm and defined. Her arse was stunning and her fanny, although well fucked my her husband and Pete's big cock still was tight. Her tits didn't even need a bra, must have been all that bouncing up and down on a horse that did it.

Sally, the daughter, was the spitting image of her brother, they could have been twins on their looks but there was a year's difference in age. Sally was a keen horse rider and also a gymnast in her teen years so was amazingly supple. She knew that her cunt was tight and she couldn't take her bothers big cock, yet, but she was used to taking her Dads cock though. I told her how I'd struggled taking Dave's big cock for the first time, she just needed some opening up and would love it when her brother impaled her on his big cock. I didn't tell her that even I struggled with her brothers cock, didn't want to worry her.

A few glasses of wine later and I had my tongue in Lou's fanny and Sally was fingering my wet fuck hole. I love the taste of a women's wet cunt, I could drink the juices all day and I'm fascinated by a women's clit, the way that you can unsheath it, watch it engorge with blood as you play with it and stim it. Being right in front of it you see so much more of the clit and cunt then you do when playing with your own clit or fanny.

Sally was plunging her fingers into my wet hole then pulling them out covered with my juices and licking them clean before plunging them back in, deep, into my open fuckhole. Back out again and she'd feed her fingers to her Mother who'd slurp them clean.

We heard a car pull up on the drive so quickly got into position.

On the sofa Sally was in the middle with her legs spread wide open and Lou and I were either side of her. Lou and I each had a finger in Sally's wide open cunt frigging her and keeping her wet, our mouths were latched onto her nipples. We were each rubbing our twats with our other hand, it must have looked like a scene from a porn film, perhaps that's where we got the idea!!

Allan, Pete and my brother Jake walked into the room and stood there open mouthed, even though Allan already knew about the set up.

Jake and Pete started rubbing their cocks through their football shorts; Allan undid his trousers and let them drop to the floor, no underpants so his cock just hung there. I licked my lips.

"A bit of a reward for training hard at footballs tonight lads, get your cocks out and get stuck in" announced Allan.

I squealed in delight, Sally looked a bit worried and her Mum, Lou licked her lips.

The boys stripped off in record time, they looked like kids in a sweet shop. Of course, the horny fuckers, was hard already, Allan had wanked his cock so it was stiff and ready to fuck and Pete slapped his pumped up cock against his hands as if to say who wants it first.

Allan took charge of the lengths of cock and said "Pete, you give your Mother a hard fucking, since you've been using her hole she can't feel my little cock in there. Jake, I think my daughter needs your cock to open her up and I'm going to fuck your sister, I haven't had her yet. "Lets get to it."

All three ladies were holding their fanny lips open to receive cock.

"Can I get some arse later Dad?" asked Pete.

Allen stood in front of his son and slapped the end of Pete's cock hard, I heard Pete snort but he just stood there.

"No you bloody well can't fuck arse, this is about your sister not you. We'll save an anal session for another time" Allan said.

"Yes Dad, sorry Dad" Pete replied.

The slap didn't seem to have done any harm to Pete's cock, in fact it seemed even harder. I must remember that for another time.

Lou said, "come on son, come and fuck your Mummy's open cunt"

Pete lifted his Mums legs up a bit more, her cunt was open and wet, he positioned his cock at the entrance to her hole and pushed it all the way in, Lou moaned and took it all, Pete then started to fuck her hard and I could hear him saying "take your sons cock Mum, I'm love fucking you."

Jake checked to see that Sally's fanny was wet enough to take his cock and he pulled her forward a bit more so her fanny was at the right angle to take his cock. He tapped her hole, Sally nodded and Jake eased his cock in, just a few inches before withdrawing and then pushing his cock back in, further this time, he leant forward, kissed her and then thrust the last few inches of his cock into her cunt, she moaned.

So that just left my fanny unfilled.

Allan lifted me off of the sofa and laid me down on the low coffee table, it was the perfect height.

"Are you wet and open Jill?" he asked.

"Yes Sir" I answered.

"You want this cock in your fanny?" Allen asked.

"Yes Sir" I said.

He drove his cock into me, I yelped and said, "fuck me Sir."

So he did. "Jake, your sister is a slut but a great screw," Allan shouted across at Jake.

"Your daughter takes cock like she's been used hard before," laughed Jake.

"She has been used hard and she's got a lot more cock to come. Haven't you Sally?" her Father said.

"Yes Sir, I hope so," Sally panted.

Her Mother was getting fucked hard by her son, every time he thrust into his Mother she would squeal. Her daughter was taking my brothers cock like a pro and from the noises I could hear she was enjoying it. I was zoned out as her Father fucked me, he didn't have the biggest cock, he son beat him on that count, but he knew how to use it plus he was squeezing my clit with his fingers.

You could hear sex and smell sex in the room.

"OK gents, pull out and present your cocks. Girls on your knees and clean our cocks" demanded Allan, he seemed to be in charge.

Us girls did as we were told, on our knees in front of the cocks that had just been in our fanny's. I went to work on Allan's cock that was covered in my fanny juices. I took his cock down to his balls, I was an expert

.

Jake was getting his cock sucked by Sally, she was just taking the head of my brothers cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around his red swollen cockhead.

Lou was showing off by taking her sons cock in her mouth, she could fit the huge head of his cock in her mouth plus at least five inches of the shaft. I could see the bell end of his cock bulging against her cheeks and she sucked on it hard.

"Lets clean the girls out" Allan said.

We let their cocks pop out of our mouths and stood up in front of our fuckers, they dropped to their knees in front of us.

Sally, Lou and I looked at each other, parted our fanny lips and thrust our fannies into their faces. They fed on our juices, sucked our clits and buried their tongues into our fuckholes. It felt good, so good; I almost pissed myself with the pleasure.

"On your knees and present your arses, its rear entry time, cunts only, no arse fucking. I'm in my daughter, Jake you're in my wife and Jill you're taking my sons cock, I know that you like his big cock as he's been taking about it to the lads" Allan laughed.

By the time I was in position Jake was already stuck up Lou, Allan was penetrating his daughter. I waggled my arse at her brother's big cock. I should have been annoyed about what Pete had said about me getting fucked by him but I was secretly pleased that I was that good at taking his monster.

I felt Pete move between my legs, I held the head of his cock and lined it up with my hole; he slapped my arse and pushed his cock in. I felt my fanny lips open, I felt my fanny lips stretch around his cock, and I loved it. He started to thrust, I wanted to piss over his cock, I wanted to cum over his cock and I started to milk the monster in my fanny with my cunt muscles.

Pete knew what I was doing and he started to slam his cock into my begging cunt, I loved it.

I wanted to cum but I heard Allan shout "pull out, its time for my daughter to take her brothers cock."

I wondered if she could.

Sally's Mother asked her "do you want to take your brothers big cock?

Sally answered, "yes please Mum, I want him to fuck me"

Sally's Dad asked her "you want your brothers cock in you fanny to show him how much you love him?"

Sally answered "I need his cock in my hole, I want to be fucked by him hard, I love my brother."

Pete, her brother told Sally to hold his cock and said " you want this in your fanny, you want your brother to fuck you, you going to take this and show me that you want it and can take it?"

Sally nodded.

I knew that once she'd taken a big cock she'd be a cock slut like me. I realized that I was standing by my brother wanking his cock for him.

"Lets get her ready," said Allan.

They laid Sally on her back on some cushions on top of the table. Her Mum held one leg, her Dad held the other and pulled them back and open so they were almost over her head. Her fanny was on full view. Her brother stood between her splayed legs.

Jake and I didn't want to get left out so we dropped to our knees either side of Sally.

Jake started to lick Sally out, she moaned and he got his tongue deep into her hole. I held Pete's cock and took the head in my mouth, swabbing the head and piss slit with my tongue.

"She wet and ready" said Jake.

"He's hard and ready" I said.

"Go easy on her son, till it's in and she's open," said Allan.

Jake and I made ourselves useful, Jake held her fanny lips open so Pete had a good view of her fuckhole and I took hold of Pete's cock and guided it to Sally's entrance.

He stopped as the head of his cock touched her hole, it wasn't closed but it wasn't gaping enough to take the head of his cock. Pete just let his cock stay there just pushing against her closed cunt hole.

Sally was breathing deeply, I knew that she wanted, she needed to take her brothers monster cock.

"Open up Sally, take his cock" her Mother said. "It's big but it's so good when it's right in your fanny."

I saw Sally's hole start to open and the first inch of Pete's cock disappeared in.

"Good girl, good girl" her Dad said.

Another half inch disappeared into her fanny, Sally moaned.

Pete carried on pushing and the head of his cock disappeared. The first big cock that I took, the head was wider than the shaft so the worst was over once that was in.

Pete's cock shaft was wider than his cockhead so Sally's cunt had more stretching to go.

I saw her grip her parents hands as her brother carried on pushing, he wasn't giving up and was determined to get the whole length of his cock deep into his sisters cunt. She was moaning louder as another inch disappeared into her, her cunt was now open and begging for more of his cock.

Sally was panting and the moans were turning into groans and the odd whimper.

Pete was rubbing her clit and Sally was starting to shake.

I had my brothers cock in my hand, we had a great view of Pete's cock and Sally's stretched fanny.

Pete squeezed his sisters erect clit hard, Sally screamed and orgasmed, shaking, bucking and yellping. Her cunt opened up and her juices flowed. Pete took his cue and pushed the remaining six inches of his cock in, right up to his balls. He was fully in, in his sister's cunt.

Sally was shaking, her eyes closed and she was whimpering.

"Good girl, Pete's right in," said her Father.

"I'm so proud of you, our little girl taking that big cock," said her Mother.

I heard Sally say, "fuck me, fuck your sister hard"

So he did, he pulled out of his sisters cunt and pushed the full length of his cock back in up to his balls. Sally's eyes opened, she groaned and said "thank you."

Jake and I could smell the smell of sex from her fanny and Pete's cock. It was too much.

Jake pulled me up and pushed me onto the sofa with my legs in the air and entered me hard. Lou and Allan let go of Sally's legs and Lou lay down by the side of me with a big smile on her face and her husband pushed his cock into her fanny.

We were all fucking.

Sally was shouting "yes, yes" as her brother rammed his cock in and out of his sisters hole, "I'm cumming again," she shuddered and let go of a high pitched moan. Pete dropped her legs and pulled out of her battered fanny.

He walked across to his Mother and Father, pulled his Father out of his Mother and entered her in one stroke. Three thrusts and his Mother orgasmed, Pete pulled out and her fanny juices dripped out of the fanny that her son had just fucked.

I felt my brother pull out and he stood aside and said "all yours mate, fuck my sister." My brother, what a gentleman.