A Family That Plays Together Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jakes moaning was now one long high-pitched whine as he approached his climax. I was grunting and panting, I was close as well.

Then my hole was empty and I was pulled back out of Jakes fuckhole, he was unclipped from the table and we were pulled around to stand by the side of each other. My wife and daughter dropped to their knees, Anne in front of Jake and Jill in front of me. They grabbed hold of our balls, pulled slightly to stretch our nutsacks and took our hard skinned back cocks in their mouths and sucked. I wasn't going to last long and came, six hard shots of hot spunk into my daughter's mouth. Jake muttered through his gag and he came as well, I could see his arsecheek muscles flexing as he pushed his spunk out into my wife's mouth.

The girls looked up at us and opened their mouths; I could see the white fluid, the thick white baby batter, in their mouths. They swallowed and showed us their empty mouth.

So was that the end?....no was the answer.

Jake and I were pulled across back to the gym showers by our collars and leads. My cock had gone soft after spunking up; Jakes cock was still semi hard, the joys of being a 19 year old.

"Sit on the floor," said my wife and Jill and her stood in front and over us.

"Shall we Mum?" asked Jill.

"Oh yes" replied Anne.

They held their fanny lips open and pissed over us. Hot, yellow, steaming streams off piss aimed at our cocks and chests. I could smell the sweet smell of women's urine. I could taste it when it splashed over my gagged mouth. A long hot stream that subsided to a few short bursts of piss. Jake and I looked at each other and smiled.

The gag, restraints and collar and lead were removed and we were told to shower.

I looked at Jake and he looked at me and a big smile broke across both our faces.

"What the fuck was that Dad?"

"I don't know but it was fucking great" I replied.

We showered, Jakes arsehole was still open, and I could feel that mine was as well.

"Sorry about your arsehole Jake" I said.

"No problem Dad, I enjoyed it but don't tell the lads at work will you? I only want you or the blokes at the "The Club" to use it.

We walked out of the shower, both hard again, and into the TV room.

My wife and Jill were on the sofa, still dressed in their black stockings and suspenders with their wet fanny's open and on show.

Jake and I knew what they both wanted.

Anne took my cock in her wet fanny easily; there was a scream from Jill as Jake forced his hard cock into his sister's arsehole.

Normal fucking in the Moss household had been resumed.

We should have done this as a family a longtime ago.

I was defiantly making up for lost time.

JAKE

So my family, that prim and proper family who would never seem to do anything together were now all fucking each other together and fucking and getting fucked by anybody else that wanted to join in.

I know that Mum and Dad were a bit concerned about the number of people that knew or were getting involved in the family relationship but it seemed that most of the outsiders were also into fucking or getting fucked by members of their family so the more the merrier I say.

I'd learnt not to be so cocky with it and had made up with my friends and workmates but I'd still fuck just about anybody that had a hole and, it was turning out, let them fuck me.

Mum was a dark horse, giving the impression that she was so innocent but when presented with cock she was a dirty slut and would take as much cock as she could get. She loved the length of big cock that she got from Pete, the hot tub installer, and could hardly walk after taking it. I know that she wanted it again and was going to arrange it. He was fucking his Mother so there was no problem with him joining in with our family fucking.

My Mother and sister had surprised Dad and I when they turned on Dad and I and we were on the receiving end, instead of fucking them we got fucked by them.

My Dad had fucked me again, I don't care what people think I had no problem with it and bloody well enjoyed it. I knew that I liked cock as well as cunt.

I don't think that Dad had taken any cock up his arse; I know that he's had it used at "The Club" though. I was determined to take his anal virginity, he'd have to watch out, when he least expects it he's going to get my cock stretching his arsehole pucker. I am a dirty little fucker!!

I'd pumped out gallons of spunk over the last few days; I was like a prize bull. I still was supplying sperm to Doctor Moore at "The Club" and the cash in my wank account was at healthy balance.

I'd got to know Simon quite well, after all we had a few things in common, had both been fucked by my Dad, had both fucked my Mother, had both fucked my sister, I'd fucked his Mother and sister and both got up to some things at "The Club" that we couldn't talk about with our "normal" mates. He'd been out for a few beers with me and some other mates a few times, we had to smile at each other when my other mates boasted about their sex lives, they didn't know what Simon or I had been up to in our sex lives.

Mum and Dad were going away for the weekend, some works type do and a posh hotel so they'd be fucking most of the time...it must be love!!

I didn't get the lecture anymore about not having parties or drinking too much while they were away, I might be a prat sometimes but I was a sensible prat so wouldn't get into or cause any trouble.

Jill was out with her friends, she'd be getting fucked my Dave, the works mechanic, and his son. When I told her a few of my mates were staying over she said that she might come back early. I thought that she might.

About 6 o'clock on Saturday evening Simon appeared with a few packs of beer and about half an hour later Pete, the hot tub fitter that was hung like a donkey, appeared with a few hot pizzas. I turned the hot tub on, even though it wasn't finished, it still needed the wooden edges and ladders fitted but it was OK to use. It was hot and bubbling.

I introduced Simon to Pete, like all men they eyed each other up and down, sussing each other out almost working out who was the Alpha male. If it went on cock size Pete would win.

"Grab a beer boys and lets get in the tub," I said as I stripped off.

"What, no trunks" asked Simon

"Oh come on, were all seen cocks before, you're certainly not shy mate" I replied.

Simon stripped off, he was wearing a jockstrap to support his pumped up balls. I saw Pete checking him out as Simon peeled his jock off and his balls and cock were revealed.

"Fuck mate" exclaimed Pete, "your balls are huge, are they going to explode?"

Simon just laughed and watched Pete strip. He turned his back on both of us and he dropped his underwear. When he turned round we saw his cock hanging between his legs, it was a dangerous weapon, even soft it hung over his big pair of balls, the hanging foreskin made it look even bigger. Pete, without thinking gave his cock a few wank strokes.

"Bloody hell mate, your cocks huge, don't get that too near me in case it goes off" Simon laughed.

We climbed into the tub and sunk a few beers, the banter was good. It soon came out that we'd all fucked our Mothers. Pete had a sister but he hadn't fucked her yet, she was struggling with the size of his cock so his father was "opening her up," as Pete said, with his smaller cock.

I was getting hard at the thought of fucking and was playing with my cock under the cover of the bubbles, Simon was hard, he'd positioned himself so he arsehole was getting the full force of one of the water jets. Pete was still a bit shy and didn't really know what to do about two other blokes in a hot tub with him both having erections.

"Come on, I need food" I said and climbed out waving my cock in front of me, I grabbed a towel to wipe myself down and headed to the kitchen, Simon jumped out of the tub and disappeared off to the gym toilets and showers.

Pete sheepishly climbed out, his cock was starting to get hard, he looked at me and said "its the bubbles, honest."

"Yea right mate, don't worry, I've seen you hard cock before when you were fucking my Mum. Come and get some food" I smiled at him.

Simon appeared and we all demolished the pizza and another beer each, we were all naked and any embarrassment had long gone, it was just the lads hanging out together with our cocks on show.

"I need a piss, where's the toilet" asked Pete.

"I'll show you," said Simon.

"No cock sucking in there, leave each other alone" I joked.

Simon smiled at me, Pete glared at me.

They both went off for a piss and with perfect timing Jill appeared. She looked at me as if it was perfectly normal to see her brother in the kitchen naked.

"I'm sure Dave's cock gets bigger every time he fucks me, his sons cock opened me up and then Dave battered my back door in. Look at my arsehole" Jill moaned.

She bent over, lifted up her short skirt and showed me her arsehole; as usual she wasn't wearing any knickers.

Her poor arse pucker was red and wide open. I couldn't resist it and pushed three of my fingers into her gapping arsehole. Jill wiggled her arse at me and moaned. My sister is a slut!!

"Now you know how my arse felt after getting fucked by your strap on." I squatted down and pushed my face into my sister's arse and started to lick her hole out. I could taste salty spunk where Dave and his son had left a deposit.

"You can't get enough of your sister can you" I heard Simon say. I pulled my face out of my sister's arse and saw Simon and Pete standing there watching and smiling. Simon was hard, his cock in his hand. Pete was wanking his massive cock looking straight at my sister's arse.

"She'll be able to take this pole up there wont she?" said Simon as he grabbed hold of Pete's now hard cock. Pete stood there and let him do it.

"Come on lads into the TV room, its just right for fucking in there" I said and took my sisters hand and let her to her fate, three hard cocks for her three open holes.

Jill stripped off, even her cunt was red and open Dave and his son must have really worked her over. She bent over in front of Pete and started to work on his cock. She pulled his foreskin back and started to lick the exposed cock head. Simon squatted down in front of her and latched onto her exposed clit with his mouth and I went back to her brother's job, working on her arsehole. Jill was moaning with pleasure as she got the point of her tongue down into Pete's piss slit.

Simon said, "I can taste spunk in your fanny Jill"

She pulled off of Peters cock, laughed and said "well I hope you're going to put some more in there later."

I pulled Jill off of Pete and Simon by her hair and pushed her onto the low bench table. She presented her fanny and arsehole to us lads.

"Our new guest first. Pete, what hole do you want?" I said.

"Both" he replied.

"Greedy" said Jill as she pulled open her arse cheeks for him.

"Guess it's your arsehole first then" Pete said as he lined up his big fierce looking cock in front or her pucker. I threw Pete a bottle of lube and Simon and I stood and watched, wanking our cocks.

Pete started to push the head of his cock into my sister's arse. She moaned, we watched her pucker relax, open up and take the first two inches. Pete stopped to let Jill get used to it and I said "take it Sis, show us you can."

Another inch of cock went it and Jill said "Jesus Christ, its bigger than Dave's."

You could see her arsehole stretch open and there was still six inches to go. I couldn't resist it and slapped Pete on his arse with a riding crop that was still there from a few nights ago. Pete shouted, "fuck" and thrust the last few inches into my sisters arse hard. Jill screamed and collapsed on the end of his cock now fully embedded in her arse. The moaned and struggled, the moans then became groans and then became little whimpers and we heard her say "fuck me with it.... please," so Pete did.

He'd pull almost all the way out of my sisters arsehole before pushing his cock all the way back in again, quickly and hard. Each time Jill would just moan and say "thank you."

Simon and I were just standing there looking at the arse fucking going on in front of us.

"Go on Simon, on the table by the side of Jill. I'm going to fuck your arse. I know you went into the showers to douche so I know you want some cock in there. Pete's busy in my sisters arse so that just leaves my cock" I told him.

Pete had stopped fucking Jill and looked at Simon and I as if to say "your going to fuck his arse?"

Simon assumed the position by the side of Jill and presented his arse to me. I grabbed the lube, slathered some on my cock and pushed my cock straight into Simons arse. Simon took it all and I started to thrust. Pete started back on Jill's arse, looked and me and gave me a high five as if to say, "Look at us studs fucking arse.

Simon was kissing Jill as they both got cock in their arses. They were both grunting. Simon knew how to milk my cock using his arse muscles. I didn't want to cum....yet.

"Enough" said Jill "my arse has had enough but my fanny needs that big cock of yours."

Pete pulled out of my sisters arse, felt between her legs for her cunt hole, positioned his cock and pushed it in, opening her up wide. I pulled out of Simon. He smiled at me and crawled under Jill. He was in the perfect position to watch Pete's cock open my sister's cunt up and in the perfect position to lick her clit and run his tongue along Pete's cock as it slid in and out. Pete didn't seem to mind. Not to be left out I stood in front of Jill and gave her my cock in her open mouth.

"Suck your brothers cock Jill," I told her. She didn't need telling, she was in her element, a cock in her cunt, a mouth on her clit and a cock in her mouth.

All you could hear was moans and groans coming from all of us.

"I can't last much longer," said Pete and he pulled out leaving her hole gaping and wanting more cock. It seemed rude not to fill it so I jumped over and pushed my cock into my sisters cunt, my cock must have seemed small after Pete's huge shlong but I did my best pulling my cock all the way out of her cunt and then slamming it back in up to my balls.

Simon had slid out and was standing with Pete watching me fuck my sister. Both of them were hard.

"Pete, give Simon a length of your cock, I'm sure he'd love it" I said.

"Fuck off" said Simon, "I want to be able to walk tomorrow so that's not going up my arse, maybe another time Pete."

"I've never fucked a mans arse, don't think its for me. Sorry mate" Pete said to Simon.

"We're going to have to break your homo virginity one day" said Simon; "even Jake the male stud likes cock in his arse, don't you?"

I smiled as Simon lubed his cock up and positioned his cock at the entrance to my arse and as I pulled my cock out of Jill's cunt I speared my arse onto Simons cock, it went in easily. Here we go again I thought.

Jill was panting and rubbing her clit hard as I fucked her, Simon was fucking my arse and Pete was standing there watching opened mouthed in surprise as to what he was seeing, and of course he was wanking away.

We were all close, my balls were tightening, Simon was panting, Pete's balls had lifted up as he wanked, a sure sign of a spunk explosion and as for my sister she was very close, her cunt muscles spasmed on my cock.

I pulled out of her, which just succeeded in forcing my arse down onto Simons cock.

"Lets feed her lads" I shouted as Simon pulled his cock out of my arse and I flipped Jill over so she was on her back, panting, legs wide open matching her open fanny.

Simon dropped to his knees and pushed his face into Jill's fanny, lapping away at her lips and clit, that did it for her and she exploded into her climax, her hips jerking pushing her cunt into Simons face. Pete pushed Simon out of the way and wanked his cock in front of my sisters open dripping cunt, I saw his cock swell up, the veins along his shaft started to throb and he shot his load over my sisters open cunt, pulse after pulse of spunk, he trembled and moaned. With a cock and balls the size of his there was a lot of cum and a long length of cock to fire it out of.

Pete stood back and Simon took his place. He wiped his cock over her cum covered fanny, a few strokes of his cock and he fired his load over her hairless cunt, panting as he spunked.

It was her brother's turn next. I needed to fill her cunt with her twin's sperm. I pushed the head of my hard cock into her hole; a few thrusts and I came into my sister. Every pulse from my cock was matched with a groan from my sister.

"Lets clean her up lads" I said.

Simon and I dropped to our knees and stared to lap away at her fanny, getting in deep to lick the spunk away. Pete stood there and looked at us. It was too much for him and just gave my sister his dripping softening cock in her mouth. Licking a cum covered cunt was too much for this well-hung shy bloke.

A few more groans and twitches from Jill as we hit her spot and she had a few more mini orgasms and it was all over.

"You're a load of dirty fuckers and I love it. Maybe I'll try sucking cock one day" laughed Pete. Simon and I just looked at him; he was defiantly going to suck our cocks soon.

We helped Jill up, she was still trembling.

"Look what you've done to my holes" she showed us her gaping cunt and arsehole. Her cunt was dripping spunk out from deep inside her hole. "Go and shower and get to bed, don't you dare sneak into my bed in the middle of the night, my holes need time to close up" she said.

My sister disappeared up to bed; we cleared up, had another beer and went up to my room.

"Where am I sleeping?" asked Pete.

"Well there's only one bed, its king size so unless you want to sleep on the floor you're in bed with Simon and me. Don't worry we wont try and slip you a length of cock while you're asleep," I said.

"Just that I've never slept in the same bed as another man" Pete answered.

Simon and I just smiled.

"Well we're all going to shower together to save time. At least it's not like the football club showers where you always keep your pants on just in case they all take the piss out of the size of your cock. Simon and I are bloody impressed with that thing hanging between your legs" I told him, "and Simon don't piss in the shower like you normally do, we're not at "the Club' now.

There was a lot of snoring and farting during the night, a lot of muttering as well as one of us got a knee in their back or an arse in their face and at one point I woke up briefly to find a stiff cock nudging my arse.

It must have been quite late, well for me anyway who's used to getting up at 6 in the morning when I heard Jill say "come on boys I've been playing with my fanny for the last half hour and this girl needs cock." She grabbed hold of the duvet and pulled it off.

We were all piss proud and showing off our morning glories. Simon was one side of the bed, cock at 90 degrees to his body just playing with his pumped up balls, men know that they get a bit sweaty overnight and need sorting out first thing in the morning. I was in the middle of the bed, hard cock that was already skinned back and ready to fuck. Pete's monster cock was really hard and lying across hips, the tip of it reached past his navel that was how impressive it was. Pete was gently squeezing his nipples, most men don't realize how sensitive their nipples are and how much pleasure they can give, Pete had obviously worked that out and his cock was twitching as he played with his tits.

Looked like we were all ready to fuck my sister again.

"I just want cock, I'm going to climb on and take your cock, I want to be fucked till you cum and then I'm moving on to the next length. Got that?" my sister asked.

We all nodded. What a sister, what a cock slut.