A Family That Plays Together Pt. 18

Story Info
More family members join the family fucking.
17.6k words
4.71
15.9k
15
2

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say

Chapter 18.

This is not a subtle story; it features SEX and not a lot else!!

This story is a fantasy....well most of it anyway!!

The following story deals with incest, straight sex, gay sex, group sex, anal sex and hopefully romance and probably a lot more so if it's not your thing please move on, if it is your thing then ENJOY!!

Authors note: - Some parts of this story do not feature the family fucking together....just so you know.

ALL characters are over 18 years of age.

ANNE

I was suffering from a distinct lack of cock, well to be honest a distinct lack of new cock. Of course I was getting fucked by my husband, I was getting fucked by my son and I was getting fucked by my daughters well hung boyfriend but a women has needs and my need was some different cock.

I could have gone dogging, there was always plenty of cock in the woods but unless I was with my husband, my son or my daughter and her boyfriend I didn't feel safe wandering around the woods on my own so that meant I'd have to have the gardeners around to sort out the garden and me.

The next day Noel, the gardener, and his son appeared to actually work in the garden. Over a cup of tea I told him that I needed some cock, Noel smiled and said "sorry Mrs M. we've got another job after we finish here and we both need full balls and hard cocks, you knew that we were both here just to garden today."

"What am I going to do Noel?" I almost pleaded.

Noel looked across at his son, well his adopted son George who was now 21 years old, and said "go on then boy, sort Mrs. M. out."

George never says much but what he lacks in polite conversation he certianly makes up for with his oral skills and dropped to his knees and looked up at me. I lifted up my skirt and George pulled the crotch of my skimpy knickers to one side to expose my fanny.

He had an amazing tongue, he licked from the bottom of my outer fanny lips to the top and back down again and then concentrated on my inner lips that were protruding using his fingers to pull my lips open so he could get his tongue right in and work on my clit and hole. I was already wet helped on by Noel who had moved behind me and using his saliva on his finger had found my arsehole and was running his wet finger around my arsehole pucker.

"Work harder boy, I want to see her juices dripping out of her open fanny" Noel told his son.

The Boy had moved up to my clit whilst his finger found my fuckhole and gently eased its way inside. The Boy alternated between gently licking and flicking my clit with his tongue to almost eating my clit, nibbling and chewing on it.

I relaxed my arsehole pucker by pushing out. Noel felt my hole open and pushed his wet finger deep inside my arse. I know that a women doesn't have a prostate gland to get stimulated but the thrill for me was having my arsehole invaded, having my arsehole filled, having my arsehole used and dominated.

The Boy was sucking on my clit and had four fingers deep in my cunt, I watched as he pulled them out glistening in my juices, which he licked off and then pushed them back into my wet hole. I felt Noel pull his finger out of my open arsehole and then push two fingers back in. I know that it wasn't a cock but it was the next best thing.

Noel said "lets finish her off Boy, we've got more gardening to do."

The Boy muttered something but as he had his mouth deep in my cunt I couldn't hear what he said.

Noel was plunging his fingers deep into my open arsehole; the Boy was doing the same with almost his whole fist in my stretched open cunt and using his mouth on my clit, sucking, licking and nipping it. I took a deep breath and moaned as I climaxed, luckily Noel held me up as my legs went weak and almost buckled. One big and a series of small climaxes and shudders and with a final shudder I squirted a shot of my fanny juice over the Boys face.

I was still trying to catch my breath as Noel said "clean her up Boy" and I heard and felt the Boy lick away at my wet and open fanny.

"That's better isn't it Mrs. M.? I have a favour to ask you, I'm sure that you'll help me out" asked Noel.

So I few days later Noels van arrived and three men got out, Noel and two others and I watched them walk around the back of the house and into the garden.

There was no doubt what I was after, I was wearing a tight little white shirt, no bra, tight white shorts, a very small pair of white panties and short white socks and pumps, I was showing off my wares.

I walked out in to the garden, Noel winked at me and said "lads, this is Mrs. Moss, she is one of our best clients so make sure that you work hard and I'm sure that she'll look after you." The two lads both looked at me almost open-mouthed.

"Mrs Moss, this is James and this is Alfie" Noel introduced them.

They both smiled back at me.

James was the older man, in his mid thirties, muscled, a few tattoos, tanned, short dark hair and great blue eyes, he had that look as if to say "I've got what you want and I know that you need it."

Alfie was younger, mid twenties, a few years older that my son Jake. He was good looking, blonde hair cut in the latest "fade." He was six foot tall and had a defined build, not muscular. He looked shy compared to his fellow cocky partner in crime James.

"Right lads I'm off to another job, I'll be back to pick you up in a couple of hours time. If you work hard enough Mrs. M. might give you a treat with your cup of tea later, won't you Mrs M?" laughed Noel.

I just smiled and Noel and I walked back to the kitchen.

Noel told me all about them. James, the older one, was ex Royal Navy but had left and was now back at home living with his parents till he could earn some money and rent a flat. Alfie, the younger lad, was ex Army but had to leave due to an injury so he was staying with friends trying to earn money so he could go to University.

They both knew that Noels gardening services provided extra services to some of his clients but as yet hadn't got their cocks out, so that was my job, to try them out, see how they worked together, see if they knew what they were doing with their cocks. They'd both had their medicals so there was no problem there.

"Don't think that James will have any problems performing, he's always boasting about the size of his cock and his sexual prowess, not so sure about Alfie, he's the quiet one and hasn't really given any signs about his sexual interests, he might be gay for all I know but sometimes its the quiet ones that are the best" said Noel "so I'll leave you to it, enjoy" smiled Noel and got into his van and drove off.

I gave them an hour and then walked down the garden with a tray of cold drinks, it was a hot day and they'd both worked up a sweat. James had his top off, he was defiantly gym muscled, tattoos on his upper arms, he'd clippered his chest hair so it was still there but very short, tanned, big nipples and a trail of hair running down from his belly button, the hair disappearing down the front of his work shorts. Alfie was still fully dressed.

When they both saw me James said "sorry Mrs. M. I'll put my shirt back on, we're not supposed to work shirtless."

'Oh don't worry on my account James, I won't tell Noel, here you are, cold drinks for all of us" I replied.

I sat down on a bench and they stood in front of me with their cans of drink. My eyes were the perfect height, crotch height. I could see James bulge in his work shorts and as I watched he started to get hard and his bulge got bigger and bigger. I could see the outline of his cock through his pants; it was a good ten inches of meat. James knew I was looking.

I stood up and said, "aren't you hot Alfie? Take your T shirt off, I won't say anything, honest."

Alfie looked at James as if to get permission and James nodded.

Alfie looked at me and pulled his work T-shirt off over his head and tucked it in his shorts belt. He had a great body, not muscled but very defined, a six-pack, well more like an eight pack. His chest was hairless apart from a small snail trail of blond hair that trailed down under his belt. He had one small tattoo above his right nipple.

I felt that familiar feeling in my fanny; I knew that I was going to get fucked.

I stood up and said "look when you've finished up here why don't you come and cool off in the pool, Noel won't say anything as he uses it."

Before they had time to say anything I turned and walked, well almost ran, back to the kitchen, I didn't want them to see me getting wet between the legs.

By the time James and Alfie appeared I was laying on a lounger by the pool, I was just wearing a very small bikini, my tits were straining against the bikini top and the small bikini bottom was just about covering my fanny, the material was already damp and this showed off my fanny lips through the damp material.

"There's swimming trunks in the poolroom, help yourself" I told them and they both disappeared off to get changed. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall and hear what they were talking about while getting changed.

A few minutes later James appeared, he was naked and covering his cock and balls with his hands, he shouted " sorry Mrs. Moss, none of the trunks will fit over my far arse" and he dive bombed into the pool with a huge splash.

Alfie appeared next; at least he had swimming trunks on, a small pair of red Speedos that didn't leave anything to the imagination. He had a swimmers body, lean and defined and his bulge looked big. He looked at me, smiled and executed a perfect dive into the pool, impressive.

I watched as the both swam up and down, Alfie was the better swimmer, and as I watched I realised that I was rubbing my wet fanny through my bikini bottoms. Alfie swam up to the end of the pool where I was laying and pulled himself out and stood in front of me, the water ran off this blond Adonis and despite the cool water of the pool his cock bulge was bigger.

He walked up to where I was laying on the sunbed and dropped to his knees by the side of me, he pulled my wet bikini bottoms to one side to expose my wet fanny and ran a finger down my slit and then pushed his finger into my fuckhole. I gasped, and I thought that he was the shy one out of the pair.

He gently pushed his finger in and out of my cunt that was becoming wetter and wetter as he did it. I saw James pull himself out of the pool and walk towards Alfie and me, this time he wasn't shy and covering up his cock and balls, this time he was proud to show it off, a big thick heavy uncut cock, hairless balls and trimmed clippered pubes.

Alfie pulled his finger out of my fuckhole and lifted his fanny juice covered finger up to his nose and sniffed. What is it with twenty-year-old lads sniffing their fingers after they've been up a woman's cunt?

Alfie and James stood next to each other towering over me. James held his big cock in his hand and started to wank, his cock started to grow into a ten-inch thick vein covered weapon, he skinned his foreskin back to show off his purple cock head and a big open piss slit.

I could see that Alfie was looking at his partner in crimes big cock; Alfie was rubbing his cock through his Speedos. James said, "show her what you've got lad. She wants to see what she be sitting on later."

Alfie looked at me with a cheeky grin on his face and pushed his Speedos down as if unleashing the beast.

I gasped as I saw what was going to go into my holes. Alfies cock wasn't as long as James cock but it was thick, much thicker, he was uncut with a loose foreskin, it had to be loose to retract over the thick cockhead that was still covered up. Lads will be lads and James took hold of Alfies hard cock and pulled his foreskin back, "that's better," he said.

They stood either side of me, I was sitting upright on the sunbed and a hand went behind me and undid the bow on my bikini top so that it fell off allowing my tits to escape and I heard Alfie say "nice tits."

I looked one way and James big hard cock was at the perfect height in line with my mouth and as I looked the other way Alfies thick cock was there as well, what could a woman do? I knew what to do and stuck my tongue out and licked Alfies cockhead and piss slit, I tasted his precum. As I pulled my mouth off of his cockhead I watched his precum flow and drip off the end of his cock, I couldn't let it go to waste and engulfed his glan in my mouth, licking and sucking and enjoying his salty fluids.

"What about my cock Mrs. M?" said James.

I pulled off of Alfies leaking cock and turned my head and opened my mouth wide and James pushed the length of his cock into my mouth and down my throat. I relaxed my throat and took it all and James started to face fuck me.

I felt my bikini bottoms being pulled off and automatically spread my legs; my cunt was wet and open.

"Now me Mrs. M." said Alfie.

James pulled out of my mouth, his cock was covered in my spit and I turned to take Alfies salty cock, I had to open my mouth wide as his cock was thicker than James. Alfie fucked my mouth and I felt my nipples being played with, one by James and one by Alfie. My nipples are connected to my clit and I could feel shudders of excitement and the beginning of a climax run through my body.

Alfie gave my throat a few hard fucks and then pushed me off of his cock and I turned to James and he fucked my throat, his cock was longer than Alfies but I still took it all.

They alternated fucking my throat while stroking or pinching my hard erect nipples.

James pulled out and moved till he was on his knees in front of my open fanny. I felt his breath on my cunt and he found my clit and gently licked it while pushing one finger into my hole, this was followed by another finger and then another. He knew what to do and started to frig me, he curved his fingers so that he found my spot.

My juices started to drip out and he used some of these to rub over my arsehole. I moaned even though my mouth was full of a thick uncut cock.

James pushed a finger into my arsehole; he had three fingers deep in my fanny and was licking and nipping my clit. I was close.

I felt even more precum flow down my throat and Alfie squeezed both of my nipples hard and that was the trigger. I climaxed and pushed my open cunt onto James fingers trying to get them in as deep as possible. My juices flowed mixed with some of my piss, James carried on eating my clit, drinking down as much as he could. His finger was still up my arse.

I moaned loudly and had to push James away from my fanny as my mini orgasms hit me.

"Time for some cock now" James told me, "I'll open Mrs. M. holes for you Alfie, I'm nice like that."

Alfie laughed and pulled his cock out of my mouth, precum was still dripping out. He dropped the head of the sunbed down so I was laying down flat and climbed over me and pulled my legs back and held them open. He lowered himself down and pushed his hairless balls into my mouth.

I grunted as James tapped his big cock against my cunt, laying his cock against my fanny lips before finding my hole and pushing his thick veiny long cock into my cunt in one long slow stroke.

Heaven!!

He started to fuck me hard, all ten inches in and out of my wet open hole. I was licking Alfies balls; the force of the cock fucking my cunt made me scream and moan. Alfie knew what to do and pulled his balls out of my mouth, moved his arse forward a few inches to show my his cute pink arsehole pucker. I stuck my tongue out and Alfie lowered his pucker onto my flicking tongue.

"Oh that's fucking good," exclaimed Alfie.

I had a twenty year old lads arsehole pucker on my face and a thirty year old mans cock deep in my fanny.

A few more hard strokes and James pulled out of my fanny; my hole was open and wanting more. I felt a blob of cold lube on my arsehole followed by two fingers pushing their way in. I had given them the hint after all, as I'd put a bottle of lube on the table by the side of the sun bed.

"Lift her up a bit more Alfie, this is going in her arsehole" said James and he tapped the head of his cock against my pucker.

Alfie pulled by legs further back so my arsehole was the perfect height for receiving cock and said, "oh this I want to see."

I could only grunt as I still had his ringpiece on my mouth. I grunted as I felt James's cockhead start to push through my pucker. James kept up the pressure, I relaxed my hole and he pushed his cock in and he used his fingers to rub my clit.

It was so good, he'd pull his cock all the way out till my ringpiece was just gripping the head of his cock and then push his cock slowly all the way in until he was buried deep in my arse with his balls hitting my arsecheeks.

He picked up the speed of his fucking going hard and deep, I was grunting and licking Alfie's arsehole as James fucked my arse hard and rubbed my clit. He pulled out, I knew that my arsehole was open, my hand found my arsehole and I ran my fingers over the lips of my pucker.

"I want to fuck your arse Mrs. M" exclaimed Alfie as he climbed off of my face.

James flipped me over so I was on my knees on the sunbed, arse in the air.

Alfie lubed his cock up and James held my arsecheeks open as Alfie rested his cock against my pucker.

"Get it in there" James told Alfie and I felt Alfie start to push his big thick cock into my arsehole. I relaxed but his cock was thick, would it go in?

"She's too tight" Alfie said.

"Relax Mrs. M, let that cock go in your arsehole" James laughed.

I groaned "its too big."

James reached between my legs, found my clit and pinched it hard. I squealed, Alfie pushed and his cock penetrated my open ringpiece.

His thick cock head was in, he carried on pushing until his cock was all the way in.

I was panting and moaning even though Alfie didn't move but I could feel his cock pulsing inside my arsehole.

James stood in front of me and said "open" and pushed his cock into my mouth, I could taste myself on his cock.

Alfie started to pull out of my arse, as he pulled out James would push his cock deep into my mouth and as Alfie pushed his thick arse stretching cock back in James would pull his long veiny cock out of my mouth. I was rocking back and forth on cock.

My arse was stretched wide open; it was sloppy and getting well fucked. I wasn't sure what was my favourite, a long cock in there or a wide cock in there. Alfie pulled out and said "fuck me Mrs. M. I've wrecked your arse."

James pulled his cock out of my mouth, I was drooling, and Alfie helped me off the sunbed, my legs were shaking.

"Your turn to stretch open her fanny mate" James said to Alfie.

James lay down on the sunbed, his cock sticking up in the air as he wanked himself, his hand sliding up and down the shaft. I knew that it was going all the way into my arsehole. I climbed on over him, my legs either side of the bed and my back facing him as I lowered my hole onto his cock. My arsehole was so stretched open and his thinner but longer cock slid in easily. I stopped when I thought that my arse was full but knew there was still more to go.

"Come on Mrs. M. take it all" James told me and pulled me down the last two inches until he bottomed out in my bottom.

I squealed...in delight of course.

James grabbed me by the waist and I leant back, he had more than enough strength to support me. I was speared on his cock.

Alfie held my ankles and held my spread open legs in the air, it meant that my cunt was on full show and in the perfect position for use so Alfie used it and pushed his thick cock into my wet fanny. God, he stretched it open wide as he pounded away hard. James was lifting me up off of his cock and dropping me back down on it again, as it embedded in my arsehole Alfie would push his beer can wide cock right into my fanny and I'd let out a grunt and a scream helped by me rubbing my clit.