A Family That Plays Together Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps I'd gone too far and I moved back around the side of the bed as he moved towards me, grabbed me by the neck and pushed me against the wall and said "I'm going to batter you for that."

We were both equally matched so I wasn't that worried, I looked straight into his face and said "you've still got that plug up your arse haven't you mate, feels good doesn't it? Look at your cock, its hard and leaking precum."

I ran my hand over his leaking cockhead and rubbed my precum-coated hand across his lips, perhaps I had gone too far now.

He relaxed his grip on me, "you're right, it does feel good, think its on my spot, my cocks pulsing, feels like I'm ready to shoot" Alfie grinned at me, "especially when I flex my arse muscles on it," Alfie licked his precum coated lips.

"Get on your knees on the bed, get that butt plug out of your hole and try this dildo for size, it will defiantly stretch you and hit your prostate" I told him.

He didn't need telling twice, he grunted as he pulled the plug out of his arsehole and I said "nicely stretched mate," he hole was relaxed and about a half inch open, just a small gape.

I lubed the dildo up and went to give it to him, his head was on the bed and his arse was in the air and I heard him say "you do it mate, push it into my arsehole Jake."

Well I suppose that's what cousins are for, to help each other out, but pushing a dildo into my male cousins arse wasn't suppose to be happening but.....

I squirted a shot of lube onto Alfies ringpiece and tapped it with the head of the dildo, the dildo wasn't that big, I'd had bigger up my arse but for a beginner it was going to stretch him.

"Stop fucking about and just push it in Jake" grunted Alfie.

So I did, not all in one thrust but gently and firmly until it was all the way up Alfies arsehole, buried deep up to the false pair of rubber balls.

"Fuuuuuuuucccckkkk" moaned Alfie, "that feels so good."

I started to pull the dildo out; Alfie said "no Jake, push it back in, fuck my arse with it."

So I did, I was fucking my cousin's arsehole with a big dildo and he was loving it. I was hard in my underwear. I was glad there was nobody else in the house to find out what we were up to.

With that my bedroom door opened and my sister Jill walked in.

I stopped fucking my cousins arsehole, Alfie said "don't stop Jake, get it back up my arse, its going to make me spunk."

"Well, what are you two up to?" Jill asked, "while the women are away the lads have decided to play."

Alfie, when he heard Jill's voice, had fallen forward and the dildo had fallen out of his arse showing off his open arse pucker.

He turned over, his cock was hard and sticking up in the air, "its not what it looks like, I'm not gay" Alfie stammered.

Jill looked at both of us, smiled and told me "go and get Mum up here and bring the strap ons."

I went downstairs with a tent in the front of my pants.

When Mum and I came back up stairs Alfie was on his knees in front of Jill who'd pulled her knickers to one side to expose her gash and Alfie had his head buried in her crotch and was slurping away happily.

I didn't want to be left out so dropped to my knees in front of my Mum and pulled her small pair of shorts down, she wasn't wearing any knickers, and I pulled her big fanny lips open and stuck my tongue into her slit.

All you could hear was slurping and sighs.

In between groans I heard Mum say to my sister "we're going to have to show Jake and Alfie what its like to be fucked up the arse, they like fucking our arses so its time for a change, I know that Jake has had his arse used but I've got a big strap on for him so he'll feel the stretch."

I licked out my Mothers fanny even harder just at the thought of having my arsehole used.

"Jake, get your face out of my fanny and go and get your hole ready for use" my Mum told me, "and no wanking in the shower, I know you. I went into the shower and stripped off, my cock was hard and skinned back and I nearly spunked up as I pushed the douche nozzle into my arsehole and flushed myself out.

I didn't want to miss out and hurried back into my bedroom. My Mum and sister were each holding a strap on dildo, I hadn't seen these before as not only were the dildos big they were double ended so one end would go into their fannies the other end would be going into Alfie and my arseholes, as they fucked us they'd also be fucking themselves.

My sister said "here you are Alfie, get this into my wet fanny and strap it on for me." Alfie almost ran across to the room, my sister held her fanny lips open and Alfie slowly pushed one end of the strap on dildo into my sister's wet slit.

"Oh that's good" she said "and the other end is going up your hole, I'm going to fuck you like you fuck me. Get on the bed on your knees and present that arsehole for use."

I could see my cousin on his knees with his arse in the air and his face buried in the duvet and my sister pushing a long thick black latex strap on dildo into his arsehole, at least she was being gentle. Alfie moaned as the dildo pushed through his ringpiece, with each thrust Alfie moaned and I heard him say "thank you."

I looked at my Mother standing there naked holding a much bigger strap on dildo, it was big, the dildo not her fanny, well that was big as well as it was getting a lot of use these days.

I looked at the dildo and her and said "Mum, that's big, I don't want that up my arse."

"Oh you're going to get it Jake, its OK for you to fuck my arsehole so fairs fair," Mum told me.

I watched as she pushed one end of the dildo straight into her wet cunt that I'd just eaten out, it went easily. She tightened the straps up around her waist so the dildo that was going to go into my arse stuck out in front of her, it looked obscene.

"Go on Jake, on all fours on the bed opposite your cousin, you can wedge your shoulders against his because when I start fucking you its going to be a hard fucking' Mum told me.

Alfie pushed his shoulders up at me and looked at me panting as my sister fucked his arsehole, he said, "this is fucking amazing."

We locked our shoulders against each other and I heard my Mum say "ready?" and felt the lubed up head of the strap on dildo touch my pucker. I swallowed hard and the head of the dildo pushed through my relaxed arsehole pucker.

She carried on pushing and I felt my hole being stretched wide open, how much more was there to go?

"No more Mum, its too deep" I moaned.

"Just a few more inches Jake, take it all for Mummy" my Mother said.

"Mummmmmmmm" I yelped as I felt the dildo bottom out in my arse and felt my Mothers hips against my arsecheeks. I was pushed up hard against Alfies shoulder, I looked at him, his eyes were almost glazed over and his shoulders were bouncing off of mine as my sister fucked his arse.

"That's it Jake, it all the way in your arse and all the way in my fanny, lets start fucking" my Mother exclaimed.

And she did fuck me...hard. I was getting fucked by my Mother and my cousin Alfie was getting fucked by his cousin, my sister Jill.

The big dildo was hitting my prostate gland at every stroke, my cock was hard and my precum was dripping out of my piss slit. Mum was pulling the dildo all the way out of my arse before ramming it back in and hitting my gland and from the grunting noise coming from Mum the dildo in her fanny was having the desired effect.

"I can't hold on much longer," murmured Alfie "I need to cum please."

"You wait till I tell you to cum," said my sister in a stern voice and carried on shoving the dildo up her cousins arse even harder.

I knew how Alfie was feeling, I was desperate to cum, my arsehole felt like it was getting a fist shoved up it that was squeezing my prostate gland.

As if it was all planned my Mum grabbed me around my neck and pulled me upright, I was still on my knees, the dildo was still in my arsehole, my cock was sticking out in front of me. Jill did the same to Alfie and I looked into Alfies face and then down at his hard cum dripping cock.

In unison Mum and sis shouted out "cum both of you."

It was what Alfie and I had been waiting for, Mum thrust the dildo up my arse and Jill did the same to Alfie. I don't know who erupted first, I fired my load out of the end of my cock, firing it high in the air and my spunk splattered down over Alfies hard cock, luckily he leant back so he didn't get a face full of his cousins sperm.

My hot cum coating Alfies cock was the trigger for him to let go of his load, he grunted, my sister carried on fucking his arse, and he fired off all over me. Thick hot shots of Alfies cum splattered over my chest and cock, he carried on grunting and spunking up all over me, he was a heavy cummer and must have shot at least eight pulses of spunk.

As his spunking cock subsided he looked straight at me and said "sorry mate, I couldn't help it."

I just grinned at him and said, "I've had worse," he looked confused.

We relaxed our well-fucked arseholes and Mum pulled out of me and Jill pulled out of Alfie. We were going to have sore arseholes in the morning but I didn't care.

There was a cough and a voice said "what have I missed?" - it was Pete, Jill's boyfriend.

What could we say? My Mother was standing there with a big strap on dildo sticking out with half of it embedded in her fanny, my sister was the same, Alfie arsehole was gaping and looked red and sore and I was covered in spunk.

"Looks like you need a hard cock to sort you two out" Pete laughed, "Anne and Jill I mean not your arseholes, looks like they've been well used already" he said pointing at Alfie and me.

"Get those dildos out of your fannies and lay on your backs on the bed" Pete demanded as he dropped his trousers and underpants, his cock was already hard.

Mum and sis did as they were told and unbuckled the strap ons and with a slurping noise pulled them out of their fannies. Mum and my sister's cunts were wet and open, ready for fucking.

I grabbed hold of my sister's legs and pulled them over her head and spread them wide open. Alfie took his cue from me and did the same to his Aunt so her cunt was on show and ready for fucking by Pete's thick long cock. I had to do it so stood over my sister's face and lowered my arse down onto her.

"Jake, don't you dare" she shouted before her voice was muffled as my open arsehole covered her mouth.

Alfie looked at me, I nodded and he did the same to his Aunt so that his well-fucked arsehole was on my Mums mouth. I felt my sister's tongue deep in my arsehole and from the moaning coming from Alfie his Aunt was doing the same to his arsehole.

"Well both your fannies are open so its you first on the receiving end Mrs. M." Pete announced and pushed his cock into my Mums fanny in one hard shove.

My Mother took the full ten inches easily. Alfie knew what to do and was rubbing his Aunts clit and grinding his arse on her face.

A few hard fucking strokes from Pete and he pulled out and shuffled across to his girlfriend, well his underwear was around his ankles so he could only shuffle. I let go of my sister's legs and held her fanny lips open and Pete went straight into her cunt with his cock and started fucking away while I rubbed my sister's clit hard.

A few hard fuck strokes and Pete pulled out of his girlfriend's hole and ploughed back into my Mothers cunt. I was working on my sister's clit and Alfie was working on his Aunts clit. Pete was really fucking Mums cunt hard and as Alfie squeezed my Mums clit hard, Mum started to cum, she shook and tried to scream but Alfies arse on her face stifled the noise, Pete pulled his cock out of her climaxing cunt and Mum squirted her fanny juices and piss out of her gaping fanny. Pete didn't miss a beat and pushed his wet cock into my sister's cunt and fucked away.

"Squeeze her clit Jake, make your sister cum" Pete told me. I did as I was told.

Pete fucked, I squeezed and my sister's orgasm ripped through her. Pete pulled out of his girlfriends fanny and shot his load spraying it over her fanny and tits and with a smile at me pointed his erupting cock at my semi hard cock that was hanging there and sprayed my cock with his cum. Pete winked at me.

"Fuck" said Alfie, "that was fucking mental."

Mum and Jill were panting as Alfie and I stood up, removing our arseholes from their faces. My bedroom smelt of sex.

Pete helped Jill and Mum up, Mums legs had gone weak.

Jill said "come on Mum, I'll help you to your room."

"Don't take too long Jill, I'm still hard and you need some of this in your arsehole later" Pete told her as he waved his cock at her before they all walked out of my bedroom.

"Look at my bed" I said. The sheets and duvet was covered in fanny juice, lube, spunk and piss. "I can't sleep in this tonight."

Alfie looked at me, "you can sleep in my bed tonight mate, I'm not queer though."

"Thanks mate, don't worry I won't fuck you up the arse, I think that your hole has had enough already," I laughed.

"Piss off, lets get a shower" Alfie laughed.

JILL

I loved fucking my brother and my cousins arsehole, putting them in their place, taking control, a role reversal every so often never hurt anybody.

I really wanted to peg Pete, my boyfriend, but despite him sort of agreeing and being keen and letting me finger his arsehole when it came to anything bigger, like a small butt plug, he literally clamped up, he couldn't relax his pucker so without forcing the plug in, and I wasn't going to do that, we hadn't got any further with his anal training.

Anyway, Pete was working away for a few days and I was getting desperate for cock, I hadn't had my holes stretched open for days. Mum and Dad were away as well so the house seemed empty, well apart from my brother and cousin who seemed to think that I was just there to cook for them and took great pleasure in walking around naked waving their cocks at me.

I was just clearing up after dinner, well if you can call take away pizzas a dinner, when Jake and Alfie appeared, at least Alfie was walking normally after I'd arse fucked him with a strap on a few days earlier.

Jake said "come on Sis, get changed we're going to take you out for the evening."

Well this was a turn up for the books, being taken out by my brother and cousin so I asked, "what do I wear?"

Alfie just smiled and said, "well you won't need any knickers."

I guess that we weren't going out clubbing then.

So after a quick shower, douche and change I was in the back of my brothers car with Alfie sitting beside me. I was in the mood to be slutty so lifted up my short skirt to show off my hairless fanny and pulled my top up to show off my pert tits. Alfie wasted no time and took the hint, his hand found my clit and gently stroked it and his mouth found my nipple and suckled it hard. I had to return the favour and rubbed his already hard cock through his trackie bottoms.

My brother was watching us in the rear view mirror and said, jokingly, "meet my sister, she's a cock slut."

I knew where we were going and I was right as we parked up at the local dogging spot. There weren't that many cars there, it was still early in the evening and still light so Jake parked up at the far end of the car park next to another car.

A lad got out of the car as we parked, I recognized him from work, he worked on one of the roofing gangs, he was a bit of a muscle stud and cocky with it. He was naked from the waist down, his cock was hard and he stood there wanking in front of all of us.

Alfie helped me out of the backseat; his finger was up my fanny by now.

"Hello mate, see you've started without us," laughed Alfie.

"I can see you have as well" he said, "hey I'm Jamie, I work with these two wankers."

'Oh sorry mate, this is my sister Jill" said my brother.

Formal introductions over I walked over to Jamie, dropped to my knees in front of him and took his hard cock all the way down my throat. Jamie groaned and started to face fuck me. My brother squatted down behind me and pushed his finger into my arsehole, it was going to be a good night.

"Come on, there's cunt and cock waiting for us in the woods, lets go'" Alfie laughed.

We all walked through the woods, there were a few men and couples standing around, two women were bent over a fallen tree and were getting fucked hard, to the clearing with the large picnic table and benches. I remembered the first time that I'd ended up here when Dave the mechanic from work had bought me here and I got fucked by four of his mates and since then I'd become a bit of a regular.

Jamie, Alfie and my brother had stripped off and stood there in just their trainers showing off their hard uncut cocks. I felt over dressed so stripped off as well and laid back on the table and opened my legs and started to play with my fanny.

Jamie took the hint and almost ran across to the bench, stood in front of me, pulled my fanny lips apart and started to eat me out, his tongue finding my hard clit before moving down to my piss hole and fuck hole, plunging his tongue all the way in, then back up to my clit and gently chewing it while pushing two fingers into my wet hole, I was one happy slut.

"My turn Jamie, she is my sister, you wet enough Jill?" my brother asked me.

I nodded and Jamie moved out of the way my brother pushed his hard cock straight in to my wet open fanny and fucked away hard. He just pounded away at my cunt, I loved it.

"My turn mate" said Jamie "if that's OK Jill?"

What a gentleman, Jamie actually asked if he could fuck me. He pushed my brother out of the way, spat on his cock, rubbed it a few times, rubbed his cock against my slit, found my fuckhole and pushed his cock in. He was bigger than my brother but I took it easily as I was well lubricated and needed fucking.

Jake moved around and climbed onto the bench and squatted down over my face, he pulled my legs back and spread them wide open so my cunt was exposed and lowered his arsehole onto my face, I knew what to do and started licking his ringpiece, I love a mans arsehole, watching it twitch and relax as I slather it with my tongue.

"My turn, let this big cock stretch her and fuck her," said my cousin Alfie.

Jamie pulled out and Alfie took over, I moaned as he entered me, he did have a thick cock so I felt him push in and then pull all the way out before hammering away at my sloppy cunt.

I knew that I wouldn't be getting any spunk from the three of them; this was just a warm up session for the rest of the evening.

After a few minutes of my fanny getting used Alfie pulled out, his hard cock glistening with my juices and his precum. Jamie was just stroking his cock watching me getting fucked.

"Come on lads, lets go and find some holes to fuck," said Alfie.

My brother climbed off of my face, fingered his wet arsehole pucker and said "we're off on the hunt, you'll be OK, we won't be far away so will keep an eye on you."

All three of them walked off into the woods, naked with hard cocks, three white arses disappearing into the twilight. I lay back on the table and fingered my wet well fucked fanny.

"So you've had some lad cock but I think now you need a real older mans cock" came a voice from behind me.

I pulled my finger out of my fanny and closed my legs as the man walked around to stand in front of me. He was tall, dark haired, clean shaven and looked fit under his tight tee shirt, I could see his nipples and he had a decent bulge in the front of his smart jeans, he must have been about mid sixties. I was sure that I recognised him, perhaps he'd already fucked me when Dave had brought me here before, for a brief moment I thought that he looked like an older version of my Dad.

"Play with your clit, show it to me" he demanded.

I did as I was told and opened my legs and started to rub my clit, it was already hard and uncovered, he watched me.