A Family That Plays Together Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck them lads" I told Pete and Alfie.

They didn't need telling twice, Pete and Alfie stood up, positioned themselves behind my wife and daughter and lined their big cocks up with the open cunt fuckhole.

The lads smiled at each other as if to say "lets go for it" and both pushed their cocks all the way in, all the way in with one shove.

Jake and I had pulled our cocks out of Anne and Jill's mouth, just in case they tried to bite our erections.

Jill was used to Pete's big long cock but still yelped as she took the full ten inches. I knew that my wife had already had her nephews shorter but thicker cock in her cunt but she let go a low scream and waggled her arse to enable her to take his cunt stretching cock deep into her hole.

Once the lads were buried deep in them I pushed my cock back down my daughters throat, fucked her throat hard till she was almost gagging. My son wasn't being anymore gentle with his Mothers throat either.

The lads started to fuck the cunts hard in time with us fucking their throats. I knew that Anne and Jill would need some air and a brief rest so said, "time for a change, all move round one."

There was a cheer from the lads, Pete pulled out of my daughter and moved around to her open mouth, Alfie pulled out of his Aunt and moved across to his cousin's well-fucked cunt. Jake moved round to his Mothers arsehole and I pushed my cock that was covered in my daughters spit down my wife's throat.

"Use your Mothers arsehole Jake" I shouted out, there was a squeal from Jill as she got Alfies thick cock in her cunt, the squeal was soon silenced by her boyfriends cock in her mouth, my wife grunted as her son pushed his lubed up cock into her open arsehole. Anne grunted happily so I pushed my balls into her open mouth that kept her quiet.

A few minutes of squealing, fucking, grunting and sucking and it was all change again as we all moved round one hole. Jake had his cock in his sister's arsehole, Pete had his cock down my wife's throat, I was up my wife's arse and Alfie had his fanny juice covered cock in his cousin's throat.

There was one more combination to go so after a few minutes of sucking and fucking we all moved round again. I had my cock in my daughters arsehole, Jake had his cock in his sisters mouth, its always an incentive to make sure their arsehole is douched out properly if they don't want to taste their arse juices on the cock they're sucking, Alfie was stretching my wife's mouth wide open as he face fucked her and Pete was giving my wife his full ten inches hard.

It was good to see the smiles on the faces of the lads, Jake, Pete and Alfie as they fucked away like studs but we still had holes to fill.

"Give the ladies a rest, pull out and lets DP them" I told them. They didn't need telling twice.

Jake and I laid down on one of the big low padded fuck tables, our legs hanging over the side. Pete and Alfie helped Anne and Jill up, their legs were shaking, their well-fucked cunts were wide open and dripping wet. Pete's cock was dripping precum and Alfies cock was wet with spit.

"OK Anne and Jill, you know what to do. Lets get these cocks up your arseholes, climb on and sit down on them," I instructed.

My wife and daughter knew what to do and climbed up over my and my sons cock, helped by Pete and Alfie, and lowered their open arseholes down onto our hard cocks. I thought that I was being nice to them both as they were getting mine and Jakes smaller cocks in their arse rather than the arse splitting cocks of Pete and Alfie, I didn't realise that Alfie had already had his thick cock up their arses before.

The ladies leant back supported my Jake and me and lifted their legs showing off their full stretched ring pieces and also opening up their wet fannies. Pete and Alfie didn't need to be told what to do. Pete lifted up my wife's legs and spread them open and pushed his ten inches of cock into her cunt.

Anne had her sons cock in her arsehole and a big ten incher in her cunt and she cried out "oh yes, fuck me lads, fuck your Mum."

"Oh fuck, that's big, that's so good" Jill shouted out as her cousin forced his thick cock into her wet fanny.

My wife was full of cock and now my daughter was full of cock. We were all happy fuckers.

Anne and Jill knew what to do when they were being double fucked like this, as Jake and I pushed their arses off our embedded cocks they were forced onto Pete and Alfies cocks, pushing them deeper into their open fannies. Then as we lowered them back onto our cocks pushing through their arse ring pieces the big cocks pulled out of their fannies almost all the way. All this was accompanied to grunts, groans, yelps and heavy breathing from all of us, not just Anne and Jill.

We got into a full fucking rhythm, mind you I was the oldest one there and it was killing me, it was like working out at the gym but using a naked women as a weight, Jill had her palms on my shoulders to steady herself and I was having to lift her arse off of my cock to fuck her, I could feel my spunk rising and knew I had to spunk up soon.

"Got to cum" I grunted, Alfie pulled out of Jill's well fucked stretched cunt and moved out the way as Jill lifted off of my cock that was in her arsehole, her legs were held wide open by Alfie and I fired my spunk up into the air between my daughters legs, shot after shot, not bad for an old man, and heard it land back down over my daughters fanny with a splattering noise.

Alfie wasn't finished though, he helped Jill off of me and pushed her onto her knees on the fuck bench and pushed his hard thick arse splitting cock straight into her already open arsehole, his cock was coated in her fanny juices for lubrication already. She yelped but took it up her arsehole like a woman should as Alfie fucked her hard. She was panting, her mouth was open wide so I didn't want to miss an opportunity so stood in front of her and pushed my arse juice and sperm covered cock into my daughters mouth and told her to clean it up, of course she did.

My son was still fucking my wife up her arse and my daughter's boyfriend was buried in her cunt and I heard her say "enough, no more cock."

"That's it lads, she's been stretched so pull out now" I told them and, of course, they stopped. Pete pulled his cock out of her fanny; it seemed to go on forever as the full ten inches were withdrawn, his cock was glistening in her fanny juices. Pete helped my wife up and her son's cock plopped out of her arsehole.

Alfie pulled out of my daughter's arsehole, she was stretched wide open, and gaping wide open and I could see her lube coated pink insides. I couldn't resist it and pushed my hand in her arsehole up to my knuckles, she grunted and said "oh yes Dad."

"Lets finish them off," I announced.

Alfie and Pete helped the ladies up, Alfie stood by the side of my wife and Pete stood by the side of my daughter supporting them. I could see that Pete had lubed up his hand and had taken over from me gently fisting her open arsehole. Alfie was rubbing my wife's clit and she was slowly wanking his thick cock, Jill took the hint and started to wank off her boyfriends long cock sliding her hand up and down his cock shaft that was lubricated with my wife's cunt juices.

I dropped down on my knees in front of my daughter, pulled open her well fucked fanny lips and started to lick and feed. Jake, never one to be left out, was soon eating out his Mothers cunt, he was a noisy eater!!

After all the fucking that their cunts, and arseholes, had received, plus their fannies were getting eaten out and their clits stimmed it wasn't long before their climaxes hit them.

"Going to cum" Jill moaned, "fist my arsehole Pete."

My daughter yelled out "shit" and I was rewarded with a gush of fanny juice from her wide-open trembling fanny, she fed her Father. She moaned and trembled almost collapsing as her orgasm ripped through her, luckily her boyfriend who still had his fist up her arsehole supported her.

I held her fanny lips open and carried on lapping up her juices.

Jake shouted out "come on Mum, I want to drink it all" as my wife exploded over my sons face, she moaned and shook, I think that Alfie was quite worried about her, he thought that she was having a fit.

Anne kept saying, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Jake was a happy lad with his face deep in his Mothers trembling cunt drinking her juices but I knew that he wanted more and he knew that he'd get it from his Mother.

My wife was a pisser when she had a really hard intense climax and her son knew that, he held open her fanny lips to expose her piss hole and gently bit her exposed clit and my wife let loose with her jets of hot piss, Jake leant back and opened his mouth to swallow as much as he could, it was splashing over his face and splashing over me, I was still on my knees in front of my daughters wet fanny.

Her flow subsided and Jake leant in to lick up the last few drops straight from her pee hole.

"Going to shoot Mum" moaned Jake and I watched my piss soaked sons cock erupt and fire wads of cum high into the air, shot after shot fired into the air and splatter back over my sons chest, Jake was grunting as he carried on emptying his balls, his spunk slowed to a dribble dripping from the head of his still hard cock.

"Fuck" Jake exclaimed.

My wife still had her nephews cock in her hand and was wanking him faster and harder and he muttered "going to have to cum" and he did, my wife carried on wanking him as he shot his wad......straight at his cousin Jake who was still on his knees. I watched as it splattered over Jakes face and chest, thick white globs of cum all over him.

Jake wasn't fazed and just looked up at his cousin's thick red cockhead as the last shot of lad's sperm landed on his face.

"Fuck mate, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cum all over you but I couldn't stop" apologised Alfie.

Jake looked at him and wiped his hand across his spunk-covered face and then bought it to his face and licked his and his cousin's spunk off.

Alfie smiled at him and said, " you dirty fucker, I'm going to love living here."

"What about me?" asked Pete.

My daughter kissed him hard, grinding on his fist that was still in her arsehole and gave his cock one last stroke, that did it and his ten-inch cock fired off. I was on my knees still in front of him after licking out my daughter's fanny and got a face full of his sperm before getting out of the way.

"Sorry Mr. M" Pete grunted still firing off, Jill was still wanking him and directed his stiff spunking prick at her brother who ended up getting covered in Pete's strings of jizz, I could see that both lads loved it, Jake on the receiving end and Pete on the giving end.

Jill let go of Pete's cock and he flicked the last drops of cum off the end of it at Jake. Poor old Jakes face was covered and dripping in Alfies and Pete's baby batter.

The two ladies collapsed onto the fuck benches, Jake carried on playing with his Mothers well fucked cunt and arse, Pete pulled his fist out of his girlfriends arsehole and she bent over to show her cousin Alfie the results, Alfie looked at the gape before pushing his tongue deep into her stretched open hole.

"Is it always like this here?" asked Alfie as he pulled his face out of his cousin's arse.

"Sometimes its even better" laughed Pete, "come on Jake, lets go and have a shower and get our spunk off of your face."

"You do realise lads that after shooting your loads over me and my son that we're going to get our own back," I told them. I saw, and so did they, Jill pick up one of the big strap on cocks and harness.

"Fuck that," said Pete.

"I'm up for it....maybe" said Alfie quietly.

I kissed my wife and daughter and said "we'll leave the lads to it, my cocks getting hard again and I need to use your fanny. Oh and welcome to the family Alfie.

JAKE

So we had yet another cousin fucking with the rest of the family and joining in with the family incest.

Alfie was a nice lad; quite quiet with people that he didn't know but once he got his cock out there was no stopping him. At work with me he was "one of the lads," he liked coming to the gym with me and had met Jamie my gym mate and we'd even taken him dogging one night to our favourite dogging spot, Alfie had stretched a few fannies that night with his thick cock.

I don't know if Noel was very happy about loosing one of his gardeners come studs but as our family was one of his best customers and from Mums recommendations he got a lot of work.

He still had James, my sister's boyfriend's brother; big cocks ran in their family, working with him though. I wondered why James didn't work in his Dads firm installing hot tubs but assumed that, as Pete and James didn't really seem to get on that well it was easier, for the sake of the firm, to keep them separate.

Alfie was certainly enjoying living with us, he was "filling his boots" and was often fucking Mum, she loved his thick cock stretching her fanny open, and joining in with my sisters boyfriend DP'ing her, she loved her fanny and arsehole used at the same time.

We were in the car driving back from work to the gym when Alfie said "I've never had anything up my arse."

I nearly drove off the road, "what?" I said.

"Of course I've fingered my own arsehole but I've never had anything else up there, have you?" Alfie asked me.

If only he knew what had been done to my arsehole. I couldn't tell him about what happened at The Club, until Dad decided to take his nephew there then it was all a secret, dildos, butt plugs, fuck machines, electrical stimulation, in fact anything to stimulate my prostate gland and for me to spunk up bigger loads of my valuable baby batter.

I couldn't tell him what happened to my arsehole when I was summoned to the two dominatrix's along with Jamie and certainly couldn't tell him that my Dad, his Uncle, had fucked his own son up the arse so said "oh I've had a few things up there, nothing wrong with that is there. Anyway why are you so interested in having things up your arse all of a sudden?"

"I've been thinking about what your Dad said after we'd all fucked my Aunt and cousin, about them getting their own back with those strap on cocks. I want to try it but don't know how; will my arsehole be able to take it? I know a few lads when I was in the Army that had been pegged by their girlfriends and they said how good it was and how they shot a huge load. I'm not gay though," Alfie said looking straight at me.

I took a deep breath and said, "look Alfie, just because you take something up your arsehole doesn't make you gay and who the fuck cares if you are anyway. You know the rules of our house, well sex wise anyway, if the door is closed you don't go in and you don't have to do anything that you don't want to do, oh and by the way I like cock as well as cunt."

"I'd worked that out" Alfie laughed, "so will you help me, show me the ropes?" and then he hurriedly said "not fuck me with your cock but..."

I laughed, "OK, I know what you mean."

I reckon Alfie would love The Club and I was already trying to work out how I could get him involved with me and Jamie when we were summoned to the dominatrix's for our next session with them.

Alfie, Jamie and I were in the showers after a workout when I said "Alfie wants to learn to take it up the arse."

"For fuck sakes mate, why don't you just tell the whole gym" Alfie glared at me.

"Good for you Alfie, its great when you get your arsehole used, when a dildo hits the spot, makes me really shoot my load" Jamie looked straight at Alfie.

"You mean you do as well?" Alfie asked.

"Of course mate, nothing wrong with it is there, doesn't mean you're gay or anything does it. If I get a bit cocky at home my Mum or sister take it out on my arsehole and of course when Jake and I get summoned to the..." Jamie told him.

"Yea right mate, that's enough" I hastily interrupted Jamie before he spilt the beans about the dominatrix's.

"I warn you, you're going to have a sore arsehole pucker for a few days after getting your hole used for the first time, you'll soon get used to it though mate" Jamie laughed and then said "so bend over the bench mate and I'll get this up your hole and take your anal virginity" and he waved his cock at Alfie.

Alfie looked at him and said with a worried look on his face "look mate, I do like you but I'm not gay and don't want any cocks up there."

Jamie and I laughed and I said, "he's only joking mate, get your clothes on and lets get home, time to start your training."

The house was empty when we got back, Mum and Dad were away and Jill was probably getting fucked by her boyfriend's brother James. We went upstairs to my bedroom and the big walk in shower room.

"Right mate" I said to Alfie "strip off and into the shower." I stripped off down to my ball bags, "don't be shy, I seen your cock and arse plenty of times."

Alfie said "I had a shower at the gym, you were in there with me so I don't need another one."

I held up the douche nozzle and said "this is going up your arse, your going to lube this and your ringpiece up then push this in, turn the water on and fill your arse up and then push it all out. Rinse and repeat until the water is clean, it's called a douche to get your arse clean and ready for use."

Alfie didn't look that worried and said, "oh is that what's it for? I thought that is was a thing to wash your feet with, we just used to use the end of the shower hose."

"You've douched before then?" I asked him.

"Well sort of, just didn't know that's what it was called. If we were all confined to barracks when I was in the Army we all got a bit bored so had contests to pass the time, who could piss the furthest, who could fire their load the furthest, who could spunk up the quickest and who could fire water out of their arse the furthest, I always won the piss and spunking up the furthest contest" laughed Alfie.

So that's what our brave lads got up to defending our country!!

"Right then mate, I'll leave you to it, just relax your ringpiece, use lots of lube and washout a few times" I told him and shut the bathroom door behind me.

I could hear the shower running, a lot of grunting and the odd "fuck" and Alfie emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and said "fucking hell that made my eyes water, my ringpiece is going to sting in the morning, like if I'd had a hot curry."

I had a huge dildo in my hand and said, "you wait till this has ripped you a new arsehole, and then you can moan about it."

Alfie looked and it and said, "no way is that going into my hole, no way."

I laughed and said, "only joking" and showed him a much smaller tapered butt plug.

"Oh fuck, what have I agreed to?" Alfie laughed.

"OK drop the towel and lay on your back on the bed and get your legs in the air" I instructed him.

"Err mate, bit embarrassing, I'm rock hard" Alfie looked at me sheepishly.

'Don't worry about that, happens to me when I douche, I've seen your hard cock before" I said.

I lubed the dildo up and threw him the tube of lube and said, "lube up mate and relax."

Alfie lubed up his arsehole, his fingers went in easily, and I handed him the tapered butt plug and said "just relax your arse and push out," I seemed to have turned into a bit of an expert in how to put things up an arsehole.

Alfie tried to get the tapered plug into his arsehole but he'd closed up, probably thinking that it was going to hurt, "I can't" Alfie moaned "it's too big, going to split me in two."

What a wimp.

"Oh stop moaning Army boy, I thought that you were supposed to be tough," I told him and before he could stop me I slapped his hands away from the end of the butt plug and pushed it all the way into his arsehole.

Alfie grunted and screamed, his legs dropped to the floor and he leapt off of the bed, "you stupid fucker, that fucking hurt."