A Family That Plays Together Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finger yourself" was the next demand from him.

I pushed two fingers into me wet fuckhole.

"Show me your arsehole," he told me.

I lifted my legs up higher to expose my arse pucker.

"Nice, its had cock in there before hasn't it?" he said.

I nodded.

He pulled his tee-shirt off over his head. He was fit, not gym toned but work toned, his hairy chest had been trimmed, his nipples were big and hard and he had a tattoo on each bicep.

"Did those lads cum in your fanny?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Good, I don't want to taste their jizz, open your fanny for me," another demand from him.

I pulled my fanny lips open to show off my soaking wet cunt and he squatted down in front of me and sniffed deeply.

"Nice" he said and started to gently lick around my clit, I shivered.

His tongue moved down and he licked my piss hole, the sensation made me want to piss but I held off. A bit lower and his tongue burrowed into my fuckhole, in and out, in and out. Then lower and as he pushed me back he licked my arsehole pucker, I grunted.

He knew what he was doing as he worked his way up towards my clit again, fuckhole, piss hole, clit and then back down to my arsehole again. I was in heaven and before long he had my fanny fluttering and my legs shaking.

I wanted cock and he knew it. I watched as he undid his trousers and pulled them and his smart white underpants down around his knees letting his cock spring free. It was a decent size, not as big as my boyfriends, but it was thick and covered with purple throbbing veins. His foreskin was huge and even though he was hard it still covered his cockhead with skin to spare. He held his cock in his hand and tapped it against my wet fanny.

"You want this in there?" he asked.

I nodded and watched as he pulled his foreskin back to expose the head of his cock, it was shiny with precum; his piss slit was big and open.

He pushed the head of his cock into my hole, just an inch or so and just let it sit there, I squeezed his cock with my fanny muscles and he pushed another few inches in and again let it sit there, I could feel him making his cock throb inside my fuck tube.

He grunted and gently pushed the rest of his cock into my cunt until his balls were against my cunt lips stopping him go any further. I sighed as he pulled the entire way out and then, letting his cockhead sit just inside my cunt he pushed his cock all the way in slowly.

It was good, even better when he picked up the speed of fucking me plus the force he was using, ramming his cock all the way in and then all the way out, my fanny stayed open waiting for his cock again. I was a happy women, I was on the end of a cock that knew what it was doing.

I heard voices and looked to one side and saw the three lads walking towards us, their cocks were all soft and hanging so they must have got some fanny and shot their loads but as lads are lads they'd soon be hard again, Jake was already wanking away as he walked towards us.

"Hello lads, back again for more? I'm using her holes at the moment so you'll have to wait. Any of you got any lube for her arsehole as that's where this is going next" he said as he pulled his cock out of my fucked fanny.

Jake bent down and picked up his trackie bottoms and pulled out a tube of lube.

"Well done lad, you must have been a scout, you've come prepared" said my old man.

I watched as he covered his already juiced up cock with a shot of lube, looked at me and said "you want this up your arse?"

"Of course she does, she loves cock in her arsehole" laughed my brother before I had time to answer.

I felt two lubed up fingers push through my pucker and I heard my fucker say, "make yourself useful son and get her legs up in the air."

Jake climbed on to the table and pulled my legs back so that my arsehole was on show and accessible to cock. Jake lowered his arsehole onto my face so I could get my tongue into his arsehole pucker.

"Hey you two, she's still got her hands free so she can wank you as I fuck her arse" my fucker said.

I opened my hands and held Jamie's and Alfies cock, a few wank strokes and I felt their cocks go from soft to hard as the blood pumped into their cocks.

His wet cock tapped against my arsehole pucker and I relaxed as he pushed and my ringpiece opened up and the full length of his cock entered filling up my arse. I moaned, I was full.

After the gentle way he'd fucked my fanny he was a brutal arse fucked, pulling his cock all the way out and then plunging the full length of his cock back in again before my pucker had time to close up. He was fucking me with so much force that I was being pushed up the table and he had to pull me back to the edge again.

"That's it mate, fuck my sister hard, she loves cock" said my brother Jake.

"This is your sister?" my fucker asked, "you dirty bastard, bet you fuck her as well don't you?"

"Of course" laughed Jake.

So I was getting fucked up my arse, licking out my brother's arsehole and wanking of my cousin and their friend, another normal night out.

My arsehole was getting battered, I knew that my ringpiece was gapping but I didn't care.

"Going to cum" my old fucker shouted out.

"Fill her up mate" Alfie told him.

I felt the cock in my arsehole stiffen and pulse followed by the hot squirts of cum deep into my rectum. He panted as he fired squirt after squirt into me, not bad for an old man and I could feel the hot liquid filling me up.

He pulled his wet sticky cock out of my arse and said "close up, keep my spunk in your arse." He looked at Jamie who's cock was now hard after me wanking it and said "here we are lad, get your cock up her arse, you won't need any lube she's full of cum."

Jamie didn't need telling twice as I let go of his cock and he moved around to my arsehole.

"OK" he asked me.

"Just get it in there" I panted.

Jamie pushed into my arse, his cock went straight in and he said, "feels great, warm and sloppy."

My old fucker stood there watching and smiling, "nice to see a girl who likes cock in all her holes" he said as he just slowly wanked his soft cock.

Jamie didn't last long but he did fuck my arse hard and well before pulling out of my arsehole, a grunt and he fired his load over my open fanny.

"Good shot lad" laughed my old fucker.

Alfie pushed Jamie out of the way and rubbed his cock over my spunk covered fanny before pushing his thick long cock deep into my cunt. He hammered away pushing the full length in and out hard. He grunted and panted and said "got to..." and I felt my wet fanny receive his cumshot, again and again he spunked filling me up with hot spunk.

He stood there still with his cock in my fanny when Jake stood up off of my face, I could see his wet open arsehole pucker, I could see his balls, I could see his hard cock that he was wanking and I watched as he fired his spunk out in a arc across my tits and fanny, I felt it splatter down all over me, my brothers spunk raining down on me.

Alfie shouted, "for fucks sake Jake, you've spunked all over me you manky bastard."

Jake laughed.

I was covered with spunk, I'd been fucked up the arse, I'd been fucked in my cunt and I was lying on the bench in the woods surrounded my four naked men with their cocks in their hands.

"Lets finish you off," said my older fucker.

They helped me up off the bench, my legs had gone weak. I was close to cumming, I was on the edge. Jake dropped to his knees in front of me, I knew what he wanted, and Jamie and Alfie knew what Jake wanted as well.

The old fucker stood behind me, held me and reached around and found my clit, he started to flick it, I shuddered as I felt my climax approaching. I started to breath heavily and grunted as he pinched my clit and orgasmed. As it ripped through me I yelped and my muscles pushed Alfies cum out of my fanny, firing it all over my brothers face. I needed to empty my cunt and started to piss myself, again all over my brother.

Jake was covered in my fanny juice, spunk and my piss.

"You're a dirty fucker aren't you lad" said my old fucker.

Jake looked up at us and smiled.

"Turn around and push my cum out of your arse, give your brother my load" he said.

"Do it sis, please," Jake asked.

So I did, I turned around and lined my arsehole up with his face and pushed and felt the old mans spunk fire out of my arsehole....I was a dirty bitch.

The old man got dressed and looked at me and Alfie, Jamie and my brother, we were all still naked and Jake was covered in piss, spunk and fanny juice and said "nice to meet you all, you never know we might meet again" and he walked off into the woods.

"Haven't seen him here before, I thought that I recognised him though, looked just like an older version of Dad" said Jake.

The lads and I picked up our clothes, my brother wiped his face and chest off with a pair of underpants and threw them at Jamie, Jake said, "sorry mate I thought they were mine."

"Oh thanks mate, they were an expensive pair as well, " Jamie said as he put the underpants up to his face and sniffed them, "but they smell good mate" and laughed. "I'll wear these when we see the dominatrix's next time."

"The what?" asked Alfie.

"Nothing mate, nothing" answered Jake and glared at Jamie.

We got to the car park. Jamie came up to me and pushed two fingers into my wet fanny and said, "nice to meet you Jill, hope that we can fuck again, you've got a lovely cunt and arsehole" and he got into his car and drove off.

I sat in the back of Jakes car with Alfie and as we drove home Alfie stimmed my clit and I wanked his cock that was hard again. He asked me, "do you want to cum again?"

Jake laughed and said "don't you let her squirt over my car seats mate."

"Sorry mate it won't be her" Alfie said as I wanked him to a climax and he shot another load of his jizz out of his piss slit. His spunk hit the car head lining and splattered down over the back of the front seat.

"Sorry" laughed Alfie as rubbed his hand over the spunk covered seat and then shoved his hand into Jakes face.

Lads will be lads!!

A few days later Jake, Alfie and I were in the kitchen when Dad walked in and said "Ah glad that your all here, I've got somebody that I want you all to meet. Jill, Jake and Alfie meet my Father, your Grandfather JIm."

An older man walked into the kitchen and we all looked at him, it was the man that we'd all met when we were out dogging; my Grandfather had fucked me in my fanny and arsehole. Thats why I though he looked like my Dad because he was the older version of Dad.

Grandfather Jim looked at all of us with a big smile on his face. "Do you know son, it feels like we've already met, I'm sure that we're all going to have fun getting to know each other aren't we."

We looked at each other and nodded.