A Family That Plays Together Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more hard cock the better as far as I was concerned and I was getting a lot of hard cock at the moment.

I heard a voice saying "Mum, I can hear you from the kitchen moaning away," it was my daughter Jill.

Then another voice "Mrs. M. you can't get enough cock can you?" it was my sisters boyfriend Pete.

I'd got caught getting fucked.

I looked around the side of Alfie, who was still fucking me hard, and saw Jill and her boyfriend smiling at me.

"Hello, sorry I'm a bit busy at the moment" I grunted out.

James pulled me back down on his cock that was still in my arsehole, I grunted, and looked around the side of me and said "hello bro, how's it hanging?"

"For fucks sake James, you're fucking my girlfriends Mother up her arse" Pete shouted.

He didn't miss a beat and said "and why not, you want to join in?"

"It looks like she's full up with cock at the moment" Pete replied.

Alfie pulled out and turned around, his thick hard cunt juice covered cock waving in the air and said "feel free mate, I'm sure Mrs. M. would love two brothers fucking her, but where am I going to put this?" he said pointing at his cock.

Jill was already undoing her shorts and pulling them down with her knickers, that's my girl!!

"Go on then Pete, if you're going to fuck my Mother I'm going to get fucked with that thing he's got in his hand" Jill said pointing at Alfies cock "but you're going to have to get me wet before you even try to put that thing inside me" Jill laughed.

Pete didn't hang around, he dropped his trousers and pants so they were around his ankles and shuffled across wanking his cock till it was fully hard, and to be honest he always seemed semi hard every time I looked at his bulge. He fingered my open gash, wiped his hand across my fanny until his fingers and hand was coated with my juices and wiped them over his cock.

"Ready for this, ready to be fucked by two brothers?" he asked.

I nodded and moaned as he pushed that big cock inside me.

Alfie was on his knees in front of my daughter's fanny and was licking, slurping and fingering her, I knew my daughter, and she'd soon be wet.

The brothers were fucking me hard, matching each other stroke for stroke as if they were in competition with each other. I was one happy woman on the receiving end of two ten-inch cocks.

I heard my daughter say "that's it, I'm wet so get your cock into my fanny, hold my lips open, that cock is thick." That was followed by a yelp and "fuck it's ripping me apart."

My daughter was on the end of a cock.

I couldn't last much longer, a ten-inch cock in my arse that felt like it was coming out of my mouth and a ten-inch cock in my cunt that felt like it was trying to enter my womb.

"Got to spunk," panted Pete as he pulled out of my cunt and let go off my legs and fired off at my face, hard thick streams of cum. I must have moved to one side or he changed his aim as I heard James shout "for fucks sake I've just got a face full of your cum, you did that on purpose."

Pete had spunked on my face and tits and on his brother's face but it didn't stop James carrying on fucking my arse.

My daughter had her arms around Alfies neck and he was holding her arse and was bouncing her up and down on his cock, she was muttering, "yes, yes, yes."

James pulled out of my arse and pushed his cock into my open cunt and grunted as he spunked up inside of me, I felt his warm sticky sperm fill my hole. I climbed off of him and the sunbed, his cock was going soft and some of his spunk was dripping on his cock from my fanny.

James stood up and looked as his brother walked towards us and said, "what's wrong James, had enough all ready, must be because you're an old man, I'm ready for another go."

Pete's cock was hard again and he told me "on your knees Mrs. M."

I knelt on the sunbed and Pete pushed his cock back in to my spunk filled well fucked fanny, James not wanting to be left out pushed his spunk covered semi hard cock into my mouth and said "clean me up."

"Your fanny feels good Mrs. M, warm and sticky with my brothers load" Pete laughed.

I used to be so prim and proper and now I loved it when my fucks talked like that to me.

Pete fucked my gash hard, using his full ten inches to pound me. Alfie walked across to the sunbed with my daughter holding on for dear life while he fucked her hard with his thick cock. He laid her down by the side of me on the sunbed, it was wide enough to take two, and without missing a stroke carried on fucking her. I could see her fanny lips stretched open wide and as Alfie pulled out her fanny tried to cling onto his cock as if not wanting to loose it.

I looked at my daughter, she had a smile on her face, she was one happy women.

"Want to swap mate?" Pete asked Alfie, "mind you now you've stretched her open she might not feel my cock so I'm going to have to go in deep."

Jill just snorted as Alfie pulled out and said, "sure mate, fuck your girlfriend."

Pete pulled his cock out of my cunt and they swapped holes, Jill yelped as she got her boyfriends ten-inch cock in her open stretched cunt in one thrust and I moaned and shook my arse as I tried to open my fanny up for Alfies thick cock. James was wanking his cock and his cock hardened, well he was getting a free porn show to watch.

Once again my cunt was getting used hard, I didn't need to use my cunt muscles to grip his cock, they were so stretched they were gripping onto his cock without my help.

Alfie pulled out and flipped me over onto my back; I was by the side of my daughter watching her take her boyfriends cock.

"You ready to shoot mate?" said Pete and Alfie grunted "yes."

Pete pulled out of Jill's cunt and Alfie pulled out of my cunt. They held their cocks and each gave them a few wank strokes before grunting and shooting their second load of the session over both of us. Thick globs of Alfies spunk sprayed over my open fanny, Jill got Pete's spunk all over her tits and face.

We'd both been well fucked and both had smiles on our spunk-covered faces. But what about us? I'd cum once but Jill hadn't.

"Come on lads, get your cocks out of the way and let the old man sort the ladies out, they need to cum as well" James told them.

James had already given me a series of climaxes just by using his fingers and mouth so was he going to fuck both of us till we climaxed? He knelt down in front of my daughters and my well-fucked and wet fannies.

He started to finger fuck us both, well more than one finger as we were both so open, three fingers thrusting in and out of both our cunts, then four fingers, then four fingers and his thumb, he knew the perfect angle to thrust into us.

Pete and Alfie decided to help out and stood either side of us gently rubbing our clits as James withdrew his fingers slightly and thrust back in with his fist, Jill and I were getting our fannies fisted.

James was fisting us both harder and faster; the lads were flicking and gently pinching our clits. I started to pant and my daughter lying by the side of me was moaning.

I felt the familiar build up of pleasure and started to shudder, I was going to climax but Jill beat me to it and shouted out "yes, yes."

James pulled his fist out; Alfie pinched her clit hard and with a scream and a shudder my daughter climaxed. Alfie held her down and carried on rubbing her clit, Jill exploded and let go a stream of piss, perhaps I should have warned James who was in the firing line as Jill pissed all over his hand, arm and chest.

He tried to stand out of the way and he pulled his hand out of my open fisted cunt, Pete flicked my clit and the combination pushed me to my climax. I bucked, I could almost feel my open fanny lips flapping as I climaxed.

James was, once again in the firing line as I let go of my piss over him and my climax swept over me.

James was still on his knees, covered in Jill's and my piss, with a smile on his face.

That smile was soon wiped off of his face when Pete and Alfie aimed their soft cocks at him and let go long powerful streams of piss at him, covering him in even more piss.

When their streams stopped James shouted, "you dirty fuckers, you wait till I get hold of you, I'll pull your cocks off."

Pete and Alfie legged it past the pool and into the garden followed by a wet James, all were naked.

Jill and I were still on our backs, legs open, fannies wet and stretched open. Jill looked at me and said "come on Mum, let me help you up, I need to wash my arse and fanny out, they're well fucked."

I could hear shouting coming from the garden, I suppose lads will be lads!!

AARON

I was in the office when the phone rang and my secretary said that there was a Mr. Moss for me, I wondered why Jake was calling me on the work number rather than my mobile.

"Hello Jake, why are you calling me on this number?" I asked.

"It's not Jake, it's me" came the answer.

I knew who it was; it was my older brother, Andy. I had two brothers, Andy who was the oldest, then me and then the youngest, Archie. There was only a year or eighteen months separating me from Andy or Archie. It was almost a family tradition that our names all started with the same letter.

"What do you want?" I said down the phone.

The only time I heard from my older brother was when he wanted something. He was definitely the "black sheep" of the family; well to be honest none of us were squeaky clean. Andy had got in with the wrong crowd at school, ended up in borstal, got a girl pregnant when he was released and then "done a runner," I'd heard from him maybe three times since then, he always rang me on the office phone as he didn't have any of my other contact details.

"It's not for me Aaron, it for my son Alfie" he said.

I took a deep breath and said, "go on."

"He's just come out of the Army, wants to go to University so needs to earn some money. He staying with mates, sleeping on the sofa, doing a bit of gardening in your area. I was wondering if you could give him a job," Andy told me.

"Why can't you help him out, he's your son?" I said.

"Look mate, I'm not even in the UK. I haven't asked you for much, the golden boy of the family" Andy replied. I could hear that he was getting annoyed; he always had a short temper, that's what had got him into trouble before.

"I should tell you to fuck off but I'll help him out, but you're not going to get anything from me. Tell him to call and I'll see what I can do" I told him and put the phone down.

The call from my brother put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

A few days later a call was put through to me, "hello Mr. Moss, its your nephew Alfie, your brother Andy's son" said a voice.

"Alfie, good to hear from you and call me Aaron" I told him.

We chatted for as while and I said "look if you're free this afternoon come into the office and we'll have a chat about a job and then you can come home with me to meet your Aunt and cousins, don't think your Aunt has seen you since you were a baby and your cousins have never met you."

That afternoon Alfie appeared in the office, he'd certainly grown up since I last saw him. He was now six foot tall, blonde haired, he must have got that from his Mother, he had a defined build and was smartly casually dressed. I worked out that he was about twenty-five years old. Alfie told me he'd been in the Army since he was eighteen years old but had to leave about eight months ago after an injury. He'd been sofa surfing staying with mates, doing odd jobs trying to get by; he wanted to go to university eventually. In desperation he'd contacted his Father, who was apparently in Spain, who said he'd see what he could do, hence Alfie ending up here.

"Look Alfie, why don't you come home with me and meet the rest of the family, have dinner and we'll see what we can do about a job for you" I told him.

As we walked out of the office he picked up a big rucksack and when I asked what it was he told me that it was all his possessions as he was going to have to find a cheap hotel for the night.

"Oh don't be silly, you can stay with us tonight, you are family after all" I said.

As we drove home he said he'd been earning "cash in hand" working for a local gardening firm, I should have realised shouldn't I?

Alfie wasn't the most talkative of lads but we managed a conversation on the drive home but as we drove into the estate he got quieter and quieter and stopped talking all together when I parked on the drive. It looked like everybody was at home judging by the number of cars that were there.

I walked into the kitchen, my wife and daughter were there and I said "hey you two, meet Alfie, your nephew and cousin," they turned around and I'm sure I saw a look of horror on their faces, "come on, at least say hello" I told them.

It was all very formal, Anne shook hands with her nephew, didn't even hug him and Jill just looked at him, she'd normally be checking him out, especially checking out his cock bulge. There was something going on.

"Where's Jake and Pete?" I asked, "get them and Jake can meet his cousin who he's never seen before."

"I'll go and get them, they're upstairs" said Jill, but before she could go Pete came into the kitchen, I'd gone across to the fridge to get some drinks so had my back to them all.

"Hello mate" I heard Pete say "enjoyed it so much the first time you've come back for some extra gardening duties?"

"Pete" admonished Jill.

"My brother still hasn't forgiven me for pissing on him after we'd fucked these two" Pete carried on.

I turned around and looked at them all.

"Whoops" said Pete "I might have said the wrong thing."

"What's going on? You all seem to know Alfie so can somebody explain please" I asked, although I'd already worked it out.

"Well Alfie has been working with Noel the gardener who asked me to see if Alfie was up to providing the extra gardening duties and he defiantly was" explained my wife. "Then Jill and Pete walked in and caught us at it so joined in" she continued.

"Don't forget my brother James, he was fucking as well" Pete added.

"So Alfie, you've fucked my wife and my daughter?" I asked looking at Alfie.

Alfie nodded very sheepishly.

"You see nothing wrong with having sex with your Aunt and cousin?" I carried on.

Alfie nodded again.

"Well then, you're going to fit in perfectly here, we like to keep the fucking in the family so lets have some food and drinks and then get down to some fucking" I laughed.

With that Jake appeared from the gym by the pool wearing just a pair of shorts.

"Jake, this is your cousin Alfie" I told him, you could see that they were both checking each other out, two young males working out their pecking order, "you don't have to worry about being discreet about our sex life as Alfie has already fucked your Mother and sister."

"Welcome to our fucking family mate" Jake said and gave his new cousin a sweaty hug "you'll fit in well here."

Dinner was good, Alfie started to relax and the conversation flowed without any embarrassment, Alfies father, my brother, my kids Uncle wasn't mentioned, Alfie told us about life in the Army and what he'd been up to since leaving. I told the family that I was going to offer Alfie a job and suggested that Jake took him under his wing to show him the ropes and, if Alfie wanted that he could live here.

I explained the rules about the family fucking, no meant no and if the bedroom door was closed it meant that you weren't to go in.

Anne and Jill disappeared off after dinner and Pete, Alfie, Jake and I cleared up and had another beer. I knew what the women were doing; douching out their holes as they knew that they were going to get well fucked later so needed all their holes to be ready for use.

We went through to the TV room; well it had turned into a fucking room. Two low padded tables or benches that were the prefect height for fucking, all the lube and towels that you could need and a cupboard full of dildos, butt plugs, strap ons, restraints, paddles, whips and even chastity belts, although none of us had been brave enough to try those yet.

I started to strip off and said "come on lads, don't be shy, we've all seen each others cocks before, well almost all of us have seen each others cocks before, sure that we're not shy are we."

Jake and I lead the way, I was still fit for my age and my cock was a decent size, I was soon naked, Jake was next, wind milling his cock in the air.

"Come on Jake, help your Father out son," I told Jake.

"Yes Dad" said Jake and stood by the side of me and grabbed hold of my soft cock and started to wank his Fathers cock till I was hard.

I knew Pete had no problem with Jake touching his cock but I wasn't sure about Alfie.

Pete dropped his trousers and pants showing off his big soft cock that was just hanging there, "come on Jake, leave your Dads cock alone and get this thing ready to fuck" Pete said pointing at his cock.

Jake just smiled, moved across to Pete, put a squirt of lube on Pete's cock and started to roll Pete's foreskin back and forward, you could see Pete's cock starting to fill with blood and get thicker and longer.

"Don't wank me to much mate, I don't want to spunk, saving that for the ladies" Pete laughed.

Alfie was still standing there just watching, I wondered if he'd turn around and walk away.

Alfie soon had his trousers and underpants around his knees, I could see he had a thick uncut cock, "come on Jake, I'm family so get your hands on this" Alfie said waving his cock at Jake and moving to stand by the side of him.

Jake had one hand wrapped around Pete's long hard cock and with his other hand he wanked his cousins cock.

"Fuck me Alfie, your cocks so thick I can't get my hand around it, how do you get that in a fanny?" exclaimed Jake.

"When you men have finished wanking each other and admiring each others cocks I'll show you how it fits in my cunt" said Anne, Jill and her were standing at the door watching.

"Well we're all hard now so we better start filling some holes," I laughed as Anne and Jill stood there dressed both in small white bras and G strings which hardly covered their tits and cunts. I could see their fanny lips sticking out either side of the string; it was just about covering their clits.

My wife and daughter bent over one of the benches, presenting their arseholes, fannies and mouths for use.

I stood in front of my daughter and said "open your mouth for Daddy's cock," Jill giggled but did as she was told and I pushed just the tip of my cock into her open mouth so it rested on her tongue.

I heard Jake say "come on Mum, suck your sons cock, you love being a dirty slut sucking cock."

Pete was standing behind his girlfriends arse and Alfie was behind his Aunts arse, I hoped that they weren't going to try and fuck them with their big cocks without any foreplay to get their fannies wet and open.

I shouldn't have worried, I heard my daughter squeal as her boyfriends tongue found her arsehole pucker and started to lick it and get it wet, one of his fingers flicked her already hard clit while he used another finger to rub along her fanny lips before starting to finger her fuck hole.

I pushed my hard cock into her open mouth and felt her tongue wash over my cockhead, probing my piss slit before starting to suck and take the full length of my cock shaft down her wet throat. I face fucked my daughter hard.

Alfie was getting his Aunt ready for use, he's almost disappeared under his Aunt and had buried his face in her cunt, I could hear him licking and slurping away. My wife was moaning happily as her cunt got licked and eaten as her son fucked her face with his cock. Anne snorted through her nose; well her mouth was full of her sons cock, as Alfie pushed a lubricated finger deep into his Aunts arsehole.

Anne and Jill were soon wet enough for a good hard fucking, they needed to be used judging by the way that they were sucking cock.