A Family That Plays Together Pt. 23

Story Info
Its the twins turn, Jill & Jake, to tell their sex stories.
15.8k words
4.71
4k
4
2

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say.

Chapter 23.

This is not a subtle story; it features SEX and not a lot else!!

This story is a fantasy.... well, most of it anyway!!

The following story deals with incest, straight sex, gay sex, group sex, anal sex and hopefully romance and probably a lot more so if it's not your thing please move on, if it is your thing then ENJOY!!

Authors note: - Some parts of this story do not feature the family fucking together.... just so you know.

ALL characters are over 18 years of age.

I've split this story into two parts - this is the second part - as it was getting rather long, so this part features the twins, Jake and Jill, story.

JAKE

So, Alfie had reappeared after buggering off to Spain think that the grass was greener on the other side, it turned out that it wasn't though. What had happened at the hotel (see Chapter 21 of this story) ages ago was sorted out and, in the past, well at least for Alfie and I it was, I'd thumped him hard, he had a hell of a bruise forming, that was my payback.

It was nice having him around again, he was back sleeping in my bed, no, before you ask, we weren't buggering each other but quite often we ended up curled around each other. Of course, as we were young (18+) hormone filled lads we were always piss proud in the morning but had no problems walking around showing off our hard cocks to each other and when needs must helping each other out with one off the wrist.

I'd missed having a close male friend, especially a relative, who was happy to fuck the rest of the family. Of course, I had workmates and gym mates, Jamie was certainly more than a mate as we went dogging together, there was always fanny there, and him and I fucked his mother and sister together on a regular basis.

I'd realised that I was bisexual a while ago, I liked cock as well as cunt. My family knew and didn't have any problem with it, I'd even started seeing a bloke, my sisters boyfriend flatmate, who was in the same position as me, more bi than gay, he had a great cock and loved the gym, so he ticked all the boxes. Who knows where it will go, I was just being greedy after any hole, cunt, or cock I could get.

Alfie was straightish, didn't mind playing with cock, I'd taught him how to douche and take a dildo up his arse, it nearly blew his balls off, wasn't sure how much further it will go but for now it worked for both of us, he was like a brother I never had.

So, dad had said that Alfie could stay and go back to his job working on the roofing gangs but first he needed some clothes, he only had a few pairs of manky underwear and socks and a tracksuit, so dad had given me the company credit card and told us to go shopping but first dad wanted Alfie to have a full sexual health check, so we had to take a trip to The Club and see Doctor Moore.

We both had a lay in that morning as we didn't have to go to work, I was up first, Alfie was curled up asleep and I pulled the duvet off of him, he was hard and as he came too his hand went to his cock and stroked it, I slapped his hand away and said, "Stop that, get up and shower, oh and you better douche as well."

Alfie yawned and stretched and slapped his cock against his flat stomach, "why do I need to douche?" he asked.

"Cause you're going to get a swab shoved up your arse by the doctor that's why," I told him.

"Well, that's something to look forward to I suppose," he laughed.

"Get yourself sorted, I'll sort out some breakfast while you're at it, help yourself to some underwear, socks and stuff, you know where it all is," I told Alfie.

"Thanks mate, you can have them back when I get some new gear," Alfie told me and climbed out of bed and waved his cock at me as he headed to the bathroom.

"You must be joking," I answered back, "I don't want my ballbags back after they've been up your arse crack and your cocks leaked all over them."

Alfie laughed and said, "Maybe I should sell my used underwear online, be able to pay my uncle back a bit quicker," and I heard the shower get turned on.

I smiled as I went downstairs to sort out breakfast, mum would have left it already for us before she went out and I knew dad wouldn't take any money from Alfie, maybe a few quid from his first payslip and then would conveniently forget to take any more.

In the car on the way to The Club I told Alfie, "After the check up we'll get lunch, get you some new clothes and then get your hair cut, stop you looking like a blonde hippy and we've got to get your balls, cock and arsehole waxed, every time you bend over its like looking at the black hole of Calcutta," Alfie laughed.

"Well, you're the boss and you've got the credit card so if you treat my nicely, I'll let you check out my waxed arsehole later," Alfie laughed and looked at me, "That's a joke by the way," I wondered if it was. "So, this medical, what's it all about?"

"Why are you scared mate, it's just a sexual health check in case you've brought back any nasties from Spain, bloods, urine, sperm and a few other swabs and that's it, I think I'm due one soon as well," I told Alfie.

"So that's why you didn't spunk up when we were fucking your mum yesterday, how big is the sample they want, a jar full?" Alfie asked.

I didn't reply, what Alfie didn't know was that I sold my sperm, apparently it was grade A baby batter, so twice a week I sold my cum. It was very lucrative, and I had a healthy sum of money sitting in a bank account, I always wondered how much Doctor Moore was selling my spunk for as he obviously took a cut. I didn't have access to my account as dad looked after it, his reasoning was that I'd spend it on a new car or expensive holidays and he was probably right, it was my house fund and I had access so I could see how much was in there, I just couldn't withdraw any of it.

Twice a week on the way home from work I'd call into The Club to get a hormone shot, well I think that's what it is, in my arse or sometimes in my ball sack, that stung, then the next day after work I'd go to The Clinic to get milked and drained. Sometimes it was just wank off into a sample pot, other times a nurse would wank me and when they realised that if I got a lot of stimulation I produced more sperm so it had been beaten out of me, fucked out of me with a strap on by a female nurse, shocked out of me using electro stimulation or me fucking one of the nurses and just before I was about to cum I'd be dragged out of her hole and just get to shoot off into a pot. I tried to save my spunk up in my balls the day before, I was paid by the amount of sperm I donated so the more money I'd get.

Now that the Doctor had worked out the correct amount of drugs, he injected it wasn't too bad, by lunchtime of donation day my balls would be aching, and I'd always be rock hard about an hour or so before the donation. Once I'd been overdosed, deliberately I think, and it was embarrassing at work, my cock was hard and leaking all day and then they cancelled my milking appointment, so I had to get mum to help me out and drain my balls for me, good old mum, she'd had to wank me, suck me and then I fucked her silly till I was empty. (see Chapter 17 of this series)

We arrived at The Club and parked up, Alfie said, "Is this it? I thought it was a doctors clinic not an industrial estate unit," he was right, it didn't look like somewhere you'd come for a doctor's appointment, Alfie had no idea what was in the industrial units.

Doctor Moore was waiting for us in the reception area, he was an impressive man that you didn't fuck around with, I'd done it once and received a hard punishment for doing so, "Good to see you again Jake, and you must be Alfie, your uncle said you need a sexual heath check-up, I looked up your records and yours in due in a week or so Jake so we might as well do yours at the same time."

I nodded and Alfie answered, "Yes Sir."

"I don't need to be present until the end, my two nurses are more than capable of carrying out the tests, so I'll leave you both in their capable hands," Doctor Moore said and with that two nurses walked in.

They were both dressed in tight white nurses uniforms hugging their bodies, showing off their tits and arses, both of the nurses were older mature women, older than my mother, both with a pair of tits that you just wanted to push your head between, both had dark hair pulled back into a tight bun and both looked quite scary, the teacher look that you wouldn't want to mess with in class, they looked like they were related. I knew from previous experience that they weren't going to be the gentle caring type of nurses; they were going to be completely opposite. I'd fallen in lust with the older nurses, and I could feel my hormone enhanced cock starting to stiffen, glad that I was wearing tight boxers under my jeans.

"Hi, I'm nurse Lynn," said the older nurse, "and this is nurse Brenda, she's my sister," my cock jerked at the thought of getting to fuck a pair of older sisters, "follow me gentlemen," nurse Lynn said.

As we walked down the corridor to the medical room, I was admiring nurse Brenda's arse shown off beautifully by the short white uniform skirt she was wearing Alfie said, "What's got into you mate, are you hard? Your jeans are bulging," I just smiled at him, I knew what was going to happen later, I was going to get my full balls emptied and I hoped I was going to get a fuck to drain them rather than just a wank into a sample pot.

There were two examination tables, they seemed to be the standard medical tables and these both had a set of stirrups fixed to them, Alfie saw them and looked worried, nurse Lynn said, "I'm sure that you don't mind us doing your medicals together do you? saves time," Alfie and I just nodded.

"Right then lads, if you can take your tops off so we can get a blood sample and then a throat swab," nurse Lynn said, we did as we were told, "neither of you have any problems with needles?" she asked, we both shook our heads as we stripped our tops off and sat on the examination tables.

Nurse Brenda looked and said, "Well you're two good looking fit lads, you obviously go to the gym a lot, I wonder if the rest of you that we can't see is just as fit, don't you Lynn?"

Her sister answered, "Oh we'll get to see it all later."

We had bloods taken with the nurses chatting away, we were even given a Paddington Bear plaster as nurse Brenda said, "You've both been brave lads and we both like brave lads," nurse Lynn laughed.

Next was the throat swab, I had no problems, but Alfie started to gag and as nurse Lynn withdrew the throat swab she said, "I can see that you're not used to having anything pushed down your throat, my sister and I don't have a gag reflex anymore, that comes in very useful working here," Alfie just smiled, I don't think he realised what was going on yet.

"Just a urine sample, sperm sample and anal swab to take and then that's it, so if you'd both strip off, please," asked nurse Brenda, I dropped my trousers and underwear and my hard cock sprung free.

The nurses looked at naked me, nurse Lynn said, "Very nice Jake, I forgot you had your shot yesterday, so your erection is to be expected, come on Alfie, strip off, don't be shy, I'm sure that you've seen each other naked before," and Alfie slowly undressed.

"Well at least your cock is soft Alfie, nice big cock by the way," nurse Brenda told him, and she picked up a urine sample pot and took hold of Alfie's soft cock, I saw him tense, "now be a good lad and pee in this pot for me."

"I can't," said Alfie, "not when you're holding my cock."

"Oh, don't be a silly lad, I'm a nurse and I've seen it all before," nurse Brenda told him.

"Not only seen it but done it all before," replied nurse Lynn.

"Come on Alfie, push your piss out for me, I need a sample," nurse Brenda said in a stern voice.

I could see Alfie trying to piss, I could see his arse cheeks muscles flexing but nothing came out of his piss slit.

"Lynn, get me a catheter set, I'll have to catheterise Alfie to get a sample," nurse Brenda told her sister, and I watched as she unwrapped the set, I'd had one used on me before and it wasn't a pleasant experience.

Alfie looked worried and nurse Brenda said, "Now then Alfie I'm going to lube this tube up and insert it in your little pee hole and then push it down the shaft of your cock until it enters your bladder and then I can drain a sample of your urine out," Alfie looked very worried and shook his head, "Or you can just try and pee, what's it too be?"

"I'll try and piss," Alfie said quickly and quietly.

"I thought that you might," said nurse Brenda, "I'll help you, just push the piss out for me Alfie.

Alfie grunted as he tried, using his arse muscles to try and squeeze his bladder, nurse Brenda did help by wanking his soft cock, pulling his foreskin backwards and forwards over his cock head but I don't think that was helping him, it was just helping to harden his cock. Nurse Brenda turned to nurse Lynn and said, "Better lube up the catheter, we're going have to use it on him," but with that threat Alfie let go a stream of piss into the sample pot.

"That's better, I knew you could do it for me," the nurse said to Alfie, "any more piss for me?" Alfie shook his head, the pot was only about half full, "well I suppose that will have to do then," she told Alfie.

Nurse Lynn looked at me, my cock was hard, the effects of the injection and the effects of watching Alfie pissing and being wanked by the nurse, and said, "Hope that I'm not going to have the same problem with you, am I?"

I smiled, "only problem you're going to have with me nurse is that my cocks hard," I said.

"Well as I'm a nurse I'm here to help," nurse Lynn told me and grabbed hold of my hard cock with one hand and held the sample pot with the other, "now piss for me."

As she's asked so nicely I did, I grunted, pushed and fired a stream of my piss high into the air, it formed an arc of yellow pee which the nurse directed towards the sample pot, it wasn't a bad shot and filled the pot before overflowing onto the floor and as my flow subsided the arc of piss ran onto the floor, I held the rest of my piss in but you know how it is, you can stop the flow but you still need to empty, nurse Lynn was still holding my hard cock and she said, "Empty it all out lad," so I did and fired the rest of my piss over the floor until there were just a few drips at the end of my cock that the nurse kindly shook off for me. The room stunk of fresh lads pee.

Alfie looked amazed that I'd pissed over the floor, he'd realised that this wasn't a normal medical.

"Let's get you both on the examination table, legs up in the stirrups so we can get a penis and anal swab from you both," nurse Brenda told us both. I didn't have any problem with that and jumped up on the table, laid on my back, spread my legs and put my legs up into the stirrups, my cock, balls, and arsehole were on full show, but Alfie didn't seem so keen.

"No fucking way," he said, "I'm not some women that needs her fanny looked at, I'll just bend over, and you can swab my arse, no way are you putting anything in my cock" and with that Alfie bent over the table. I knew from experience it was not a good idea to disobey the staff at The Club.

The nurses moved quickly and as Alfie bent over Lynn grabbed hold of him and pushed him down, holding him on the table and Brenda picked up a leather crop and gave him six hard swipes across his arse cheeks, Alfie yelled and swore loudly.

They released Alfie and nurse Brenda said, "Do as you're told and get onto the bench and get your legs in the stirrups now, or do you want this crop across your arse again?"

Alfie shook his head and lay down on the examination table and lifted his legs into the stirrups, he looked at me and shook his head. Nurse Lynn was on the phone and a minute or so later the door to the room opened and two security goons walked in, they weren't your standard security men dressed in black but were just wearing a red jockstrap and trainers, big, muscled and tattooed, you would argue with them.

"Restrain him please gents," nurse Brenda pointed at Alfie, Alfie didn't say much and apart from a brief struggle the security men pinned him down and the nurses restrained his legs into the stirrups with leather cuffs and his arms were secured to the rails at the side of the bench, he even had his chest strapped to the bed with a strap across his pecs. They did the same to me, but I was happy to have it done, I enjoyed it and was looking forward to what was coming next.

"There, that's better, isn't it? I can see you're excited Alfie, look at your cock," he was hard, nurse Lynn held it and stroked the shaft.

I had nurse Brenda and Alfie had nurse Lynn, they wheeled a tray of instruments between the two of us and pulled a section of the examination table that was between our legs out so that our cock, balls, and arseholes were exposed and easy to get to.

I watched as nurse Brenda picked up a hypodermic syringe that was full of a gel and with her free held my hard cock while nurse Lynn used her fingers to pinch and open up my meatus or piss slit lips and nurse Brenda pushed the end of the syringe, where the needle fitted but luckily there was no needle, into my open hole and injected my cock with the gel, it was just a lubricating gel. I knew what was coming next and saw nurse Brenda unseal a swab on a long plastic stick, it must have been about half an inch wide and six inches long and it was going to go into my cock via my piss slit and piss tube.

Nurse Brenda smiled and said, "Just relax Jake, I'm going to take a cock swab from you, Lynn, hold his cock tight, at least he's hard which makes it so much easier for me," and with that she forced the swab down into my cock twisting it as it went down the full six inches, it stung especially as she pulled the swab half way out and then pushed it back all the way back down my cock before yanking it all the way out with one pull, I yelped.

"All done Jake, who was a brave lad then?" nurse Brenda laughed, she turned to Alfie who looked horrified and said, "Your turn Alfie."

"No way, you're not putting anything in my cock," Alfie said, he looked worried and pulled against his restraints.

Nurse Brenda looked at him as she picked up another lube filled syringe and told Alfie, "Oh I am, hold his cock Lynn and open his piss slit lips," she told her sister who held his hard cock firm and used her fingers to open up his slit.

Alfie moaned loudly as nurse Brenda tried to open him up, she shook her head and squeezed Alfie's cockhead to try and get his slit to open, she shook her head and Alfie yelped, she said to her sister, "His meatus lips are too tight, can't get them to open up enough, pass me those forceps please," and took a small pair of forceps that had two small bent fingers at the end of the arms that nurse Brenda dipped in lube, at least she was being kind.

"OK Alfie. just relax, lets get these into you slit and spread your piss hole open wide," nurse Brenda told Alfie who tensed and shook his head. Brenda squeezed his slit so that it opened up slightly and she pushed the fingers of the forceps into his slit, Alfie yelled, and she opened up the forceps spreading his piss slit wide open making him yell even louder, it looked like nurse Brenda was trying to rip his cock glan in two.

"Thanks Brenda," said Lynn and Alfie swore loudly as nurse Lynn forced a shot of lube into his cock followed by the swab into his open slit and down his piss tube accompanied by more swearing from Alfie. She pushed it into his cock until the only thing stopping it going any further into his cock was that nurse Lynn was using her fingers to grip the very end of the swab.

"Take a deep breathe Alfie," said nurse Lynn and yanked the swab out of his cock, Alfie jerked and yelled even louder, nurse Lynn said, "All done Alfie, now let's get on with the anal swab," Alfie swore at her and both nurses smiled.