A Family That Plays Together Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Alfie, you're cousins spunked up so lets see you fill the sample pot for me," the doctor told him and massaged his balls, and he moaned through the nurses fanny as the doctor turned up the anal and nipple stimulation.

Nurse Lynn moaned and said, "Oh that's good doctor, he's really working on my clit so I'm going to have to reward him," and with a grunt she squirted over Alfie's face, that was the trigger for him to cum. He almost screamed as his cock jerked and the machine pulsed hard and sucked his cock milking his spunk out of his balls, he shot pulse after pulse of his spunk into the machine, luckily, he was restrained otherwise he would have fallen off the examination bench.

Nurse Lynn climbed off of Alfie's face that was glazed in her juices and the milking machine on his and my cock stopped sucking. The doctor picked up the sample pot and labelled them, Alfie's was fuller than mine despite not having had a hormone shot and firing his load into my mum the day before, perhaps he would be taking my place as a regular sperm bull.

"Thank you, gentlemen, that's your medical over with," said the doctor and she pulled the milking machine tubes off of our cocks and walked out.

My cock was red and bruised and looked like I had a series of love bites down the shaft and my poor cockhead was purple and throbbing, my piss slit lips were open and engorged, I hoped that my cock would recover eventually.

The nurses, still naked and their fannies hanging open removed the butt plugs, they weren't gentle as the pulled the plugs out of our holes and nurse Brenda laughed and said, "And you think our fannies are wrecked and open, you should see your arseholes lads," I really didn't want to know, and they undid the restraints, now that Alfie was free, I hoped that he wouldn't do anything stupid, but he just lay there.

The security goons came back in, now what were they going to do to us? but they just helped us up off the benches and handed us dressing gowns.

The nurses were still naked, nurse Lynn smiled at us and said, "Well we both hope to see you again lads, hope you enjoyed your medical, you certainly seemed too so why don't you follow these gentlemen and have a shower, your clothes will be there, and then have lunch and Doctor Moore will come and have a chat with you," we both said thank you and headed to the showers.

I wondered what Alfie was going to say as we hit the showers, he stood under the jets of water and said, "What the fuck was that all about?"

"It was a medical that's all," I replied.

"Fuck right off Jake, what is this place? that wasn't like any medical I ever had in the army. I've had things shoved up my arse and, in my cock, I've had my nipples and arsehole electrocuted and then had a milking machine jammed on my cock and had the spunk sucked out of me, it was fucking mad, and it was fucking great, when can we come back here?" Alfie asked and I breathed a sigh of relief, "Now do me a favour and see if my arsehole is OK, it feels like it's had a bus driven up it," and he bent over to show me, that's what mates are for I suppose. His arsehole pucker was a bit red, but it looked like it had closed up tight, he slapped my arse and said, "now show me yours."

I bent over, Alfie squatted down and said, "fuck me mate, I can see right inside you, its hanging open," I clenched my ring piece and then relaxed it again, Alfie laughed, "its winking at me," he slapped my arse hard, "Now can we get some food, I'm starving."

We were sitting in the restaurant, The Club had a really great one, Alfie had a beer, I couldn't as I was driving, and we both had an amazing burger when Doctor Moore walked in. "Gentlemen" he said, "Hope that you enjoyed your medicals, I've transferred the money across to your account Jake. Your tests have all come back clear Alfie and your sperm sample that you donated, an impressive quantity by the way, is grade A, very potent, so I wonder if you'd be interested in making regular donations like your cousin, of course you'd be well paid for it."

Alfie looked at me and said, "What, you sell your spunk?" I just nodded, "well if its good enough for him sign me up, if it's anything like what just happened, I'm well up for it."

I smiled; it would be good to have Alfie by my side. The Doctor said, "Well done Alfie, I'm sure that Jake will fill you in with all the details and we'll be in touch to arrange the sessions with you, if you want to donate at the same time that's easier for us and probably more fun for you two, have you got your bank details to hand Alfie, so we can set up the money transfers."

Alfie looked at me and said, "Can you transfer the money to my uncle please, he's letting me live with the family for nothing and I owe him money for a lot of things."

"Of course, Alfie, I'll sort it out, see you back here soon gentlemen," said the Doctor and walked out of the restaurant.

In the car on the way to buy some gear for Alfie and to get his hair cut and get him waxed I told him all about The Club, the sperm donations, and my money that Dad looked after and that he'd do the same for him, Alfie looked at me and said, "Just one problem about today, I didn't get my hole, just had a posh wank."

I laughed, "How about when you've had your hair cut, had a back, crack and sack wax, got some decent clothes after the gym we go dogging and get you some cunt, I could fancy some as well," I asked him, "I'll give Jamie a shout, he'll be gyming tonight as well and he's always up for going dogging and if there's nothing going on there we can go back to his place and fuck his mum and sister," I continued.

"Sounds good to me Jake, just one other thing," Alfie said.

"What's that mate?" I asked him.

"As long as it's dark at the dogging spot, my cocks covered with bruises, my piss slit is still stretched open and my arsehole fucking stings, feels like I had a hot curry the night before, I don't want to scare the fanny off if they see my cock and arse in the cold light of day," he laughed.

It was going to be great having Alfie back living with us again, I had a gym mate, a wing man and a fuck mate who was up for anything he could get, I wondered how far he would go.

JILL

It was great to see Alfie back with our family, Mum loved having somebody else in the house, she kicked into full mother mode, and Jake loved having Alfie there, they were very close, more like brothers than cousins and were partners in crime. My two other cousins, Henry, and Jessica were also staying, the were upgrading the business IT system, so it was like the old days, the house was full of cock and fanny, and we were all making good use of it.

I'd had Henry's big, no huge, cock in all my holes, I'd struggled to take it the first time he stayed but eventually managed it but even now it was a bit of a squeeze, but practice makes perfect so while he was staying with the family, I was going to make sure that I got plenty of practice. Jessica could easily take her brothers cock in her arse, one of the perks of having a well-hung sibling, her go to hole for cock seemed to be her arsehole, she was a true anal slut.

James, my boyfriend had been away for a week having a lads break with some of his old Royal Navy mates and hadn't met Henry or Jessica, he had met Alfie as they had both worked for Noel the gardener and both fucked my mother, Alfie didn't realise that he was fucking his aunt, it was only later that he and my mum found out. Henry had met and fucked me together with my ex-boyfriend Pete who was James younger brother, but James hadn't met my cousins yet and I decided that had to change.

As you can see, we like to keep sex within the family or at least within a family that we know.

A few days later as I climbed off of James's big cock that had just shot pulse after pulse of his spunk that he'd saved up for me since he'd been away deep into my well fucked arsehole I said as I squatted over him, "Some of my cousins are staying with mum and dad, you've met Alfie but haven't met Henry and Jessica."

"Alfie's a nice lad, wasn't sure why he suddenly buggered off but that's families for you, your arsehole is dripping," he said, "my cum is leaking out of your arsehole and dripping on my cock."

I smiled at him and said, "Well your balls must have been full so you must have pumped pints of your spunk inside me, I need to empty before I go to work, and with a big grunt I pushed his spunk back out of my arse spraying James's load all over his softening cock and balls.

"You dirty bitch," James laughed, "look at me I'm covered in spunk."

"Look on the bright side, at least it's your own spunk, let me clean it up," I told him and jumped off of him, knelt between his legs and took his soft sperm covered cock in my mouth, slurping away, eating his cum, licking his balls until his cock and balls were clean, "mmmm, I love salty spunk," and licked my lips.

"Now look what you've done," James said, I'm getting hard again, open your legs, let's get this in your fanny," I did as I was told, I loved having an older stud as a boyfriend.

After an arse fucking and a fanny fucking and another load from James I said, "Why don't we meet Henry and Jessica for a drink?"

"Just a drink?" James asked.

"Who knows but I know that my cousins are very open minded, Henrys hung, and Jessica loves cock up her arse so?" I laughed and smiled.

The following Saturday we all met up for lunch, Henry and James seemed to get on well, so I left them to it while Jessica and I chatted, I saw Jessica put her hand in her brothers crotch and rub his cock through his trousers, so I did the same to give James the hint.

He did and said, "As the ladies are driving how about we all go back to the flat so they can have a glass or two of wine, you can leave your car there and get a taxi back home, its secure parking, better than leaving the car in the pub carpark," Henry and Jessica agreed so twenty minutes later we were all back in the flat and a bottle of wine was open for us ladies, the lads were on beers.

"You're Pete's brother?" Henry asked James.

"Certainly am, don't really have a lot to do with him, I was always the blue-eyed boy and he struggled with that, but that's families for you," James told him, I wondered where this conversation was going.

Jessica who was knocking the wine back came to the rescue and said, "He had a nice big cock," well that was subtle I thought.

"Not as big as mine though," Henry replied.

"Well, I beat my brother when it comes to cock size anyway," James said, stood up, undid his trousers letting then drop to the floor and then pushed his boxer briefs down and let his soft cock flop out, "come on then mate, let's see it, let's compare cock size then if it's so big."

Henry had no problem with showing off his cock, he pulled his trousers and underwear down around his knees exposing his soft cock, it was impressive, it hung beautifully over his big balls with his long foreskin covering his cockhead.

"Well, I'll give you that, your soft cock is bigger than mine, but a soft cock is no use to anybody, well apart from using it to piss with," laughed James, at least they weren't going to fight over it.

"We need to see them hard to compare them really, so strip right off," Jessica said, I'm sure that Jill will help me out," I nodded and dropped to my knees in front of Henry and took his soft cock and balls in my hands and pulled his foreskin back, Jessica, not to be left out, knelt in front of James.

I lifted Henrys soft cock up and licked his hairless balls washing them with my tongue, he had a loose low hanging ball sack so I could take each of his balls in my mouth and suck them, this had the desired effect, and I could feel his cock stiffening in my hand, so I helped him by wanking him slowly. I let his balls fall out of my mouth and ran my mouth up and along his cock shaft soaking it in my saliva, I could feel his cock throbbing, full of blood and hard with the thick veins down his shaft swelling. His cockhead was exposed as I'd pulled his foreskin back, so I spat on his cockhead using my tongue to lick his piss slit. My fingers stroked his sensitive perineum, his cock jerked, and I opened my mouth wide and engulfed the head of his cock and gently sucked, Henry moaned as my fingers rubbed his arsehole and pushed gently inside and I let him push his big cock into my mouth.

I heard Jessica moan, my boyfriend had his cock up to his balls in her mouth and was face fucking her, she could handle big cocks, her brother had trained her well, Henry took his cue from James and slowly started to face fuck me and I relaxed my throat so he could get his big cock in up to his balls. With my free hand I rubbed between my legs, my knickers were soaking wet, and I could see that Jessica had pulled her panties to one side and was fingering herself hard. The lads were smiling at each other, and they were in perfect rhythm with each other, pulling their cocks out of our mouths at the Tome time and then pushing their cocks back in and down our throats at the Tome time.

Then I heard a voice saying, "Hello honey, I'm home," it was Tom, James's flatmate, I thought that he was going away for the weekend. Tom walked into the room, the first think he saw was two men topless, us girls were on our knees sucking cock, but the sofa blocked his view so all he could see was the lads naked from the waist up. "Oh, sorry mate, I didn't realise that you were busy with a mate, I'll leave you to it, to whatever you're doing with each other," Tom said looking embarrassed.

"Don't be a dick Tom, it's not what you think mate, this is Henry, Jill's cousin, we're just comparing cock sizes," James told him.

"Hey mate," Henry said and waved a hand at Tom in acknowledgement, "bit busy at the moment getting my cock sucked by Jill."

"And on the end of my cock is Henrys sister Jessica," laughed James and I heard Jessica splutter as James pushed his cock back down her throat.

Tom walked around the side of the sofa and saw me naked with my cousins cock in my mouth and James throat fucking a nude Jessica and he said, "Oh mate, with you now, I thought that you were," and his voice trailed off.

I tried to say hello to Tom, but my mouth was full of cock, Henry pulled me back onto his cock, so it was right down my throat and said, "Concentrate on what you're doing Jill," so I just managed to wave at Tom.

"Hey Tom," said Henry, "Why don't you join in, the more cocks the merrier, sure that you've got nothing to be shy about in your pants," Tom didn't need telling twice and stripped off, the lads watched as they both carried on face fucking us. Tom had a great body that he looked after, he was always well groomed and although his cock wasn't as long as Henrys or James's what he lacked in length he certainly made up for in length, he cock was thick, very thick, think beer can thick and add a bit more.

The lads pulled their cocks out of Jessica's and my mouth, we were drooling and gasping, the lads cocks were covered in our drool and spit and was dripping off their cocks and balls.

Tom stood between Jessica and I who were still on our knees, looked like we had another cock to service, Jessica licked his balls and I licked along his shaft, he soon started to harden especially when my finger found his ring piece and gently rubbed it, a mans arsehole is sensitive. Tom was soon fully hard, Jessica pulled his foreskin back to expose his cockhead, she kissed it and Tom sighed as Jessica licked his piss slit before opening her mouth wide to take his cockhead in her mouth. I carried on playing with his arsehole and running my mouth up along his shaft before meeting Jessica's lips. She pulled off of the cockhead allowing me to take over and try and take the head of his cock in my open mouth.

"Let me help you Jill," said James and pushed my head down onto Tom's cock and his cock popped into my mouth, it was stretched open and full of cock, but James just pushed me down onto it till I felt it forcing its way down my throat, I was choking on cock. James relaxed his grip on my head and let me pull off of Tom's cock breathing heavily and coughing.

"Your turn Jessica, you can do better than Jill," said her brother and pushed her mouth down onto the thick cock, she did better than me taking the full thick length down her throat until her nose was hitting his six pack, I could hear her swallowing and spluttering. Not to be outdone I pushed my head between Tom's arse cheeks, found his arsehole pucker with my tongue and started rimming him, slurping, and licking at his hole.

It was interesting how when it came to sex it seemed that Henry was in charge of his sister forcing her down onto Tom's cock or making her take cock in her cunt or arsehole whereas when it came to business Jessica was in charge and certainly told her brother how the business was to be run.

"Bloody glad that I came back from the gym early," grunted Tom, "a mouth wrapped around my cock and a tongue in my arsehole."

James walked back into the room carrying a bottle of lube, guess we were moving onto the fucking, and Henry pulled his sisters mouth off of Tom's beer can sized cock, she coughed and spluttered breathing deeply, Tom's cock was coated in her saliva.

"On your knees Jessica, on the sofa, present your arse for a good hard fucking, you've got three cocks to satisfy and take deep in your arsehole," said her brother and helped her onto the sofa, she arched her back and spread her legs, so her hole was on show, she flexed her arsehole muscles, so her ring piece opened and closed, winking at us.

"You want to go first mate?" asked Henry signalling at James, "she likes it hard so dive in and fill your boots, or should I say fill my sisters arse."

Henry pumped a shot of lube along James's cock shaft and rubbed it in for him and said, "Here you are sis, another big cock for you," and nodded at James who took the hint and pushed the full length of his big cock straight into Jessica arse who just grunted and sighed with lust and pleasure.

James pulled all the way out before forcing his cock back through her now open ring piece and started to fuck her hard, pounding in and out of her arse pucker, ramming his cock in hard and fast.

Henry pushed me to my knees saying, "Get in close Jill so you can see what your boyfriend is doing to your cousin," and I had a close-up view of James's cock opening my cousins arsehole.

James looked down at me, smiled, pulled his cock out of Jessica's arsehole and swung around, "suck it Jill, clean my cock up," James told me and as I opened my mouth he pushed his funky cock into my mouth, it was arse to mouth time. I sucked and did as I was told, cleaning his cock before he lined his cock back up with Jessica's pucker and pushed his cock back into her, hard.

Jessica groaned as not only was she getting arse fucked but her brother had his hand between his sisters legs and was playing with her clit, James pulled out again, slapped his cock against my face and I opened my mouth and cleaned his cock, the arse fucking and arse to mouth was repeated again and again, I had my hand between my legs rubbing my gash, it needed cock.

"Come on mate, my turn to use my sisters arse, you stay where you are please Jill, my cock will need cleaning up as well," Henry told me and with a slurping noise James pulled his cock out of Jessica's arse, I knew what to do and let James push his cock into my mouth and down my throat.

I watched fascinated as Henry lined up with the open pucker, James had done a good job opening Jessica's arsehole up and Henry slowly pushed his cock through his sisters ring piece and into her arse, she grunted and easily took the full length. James took over rubbing Jessica's clit and her brother gave her the full length of his cock hard and fast ramming it into her, fucking her so hard his balls were swinging and slapping against her cunt then just as she was getting used to getting fucked, he pulled out, looked at me and pointed at his cock. I grabbed his balls, licked along his cock shaft, and then sucked his cockhead, using my tongue to clean his piss slit out and then cleaning around where his foreskin had rolled right back.