A Family That Plays Together Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was watching what was going on and said, "Fuck me you lot are perverts."

"Your turn soon mate," laughed James and Jessica squealed as her brother rammed his cock back into her and she received another hard arse fucking before he pulled out and pushed his cock into my open mouth for cleaning and lubrication and then pushed back into his sister, he fucked her again and again hard. When he slowed down and pulled out Jessica's arsehole pucker was gaping open.

James said to me, "Go on Jill, lick her hole, get it ready for his cock," and pointed at Tom's thick cock.

Tom cheered, at last he was going to get to fuck.

I couldn't resist it and buried my head between Jessica arse cheeks and pushed my tongue deep into her gape, running my tongue around her hole, feeling her arse pucker, and almost tasting her guts.

"You ready Jessica, Tom's big cock is really going to open your gape up even further," her brother told her.

I wanted to watch Tom's cock force its way into her. I know from experience that's it's not the length of the cock that causes the damage to a cunt or arse but it's the width of the cock that really makes your eyes water, Jessica was about to experience one of the thickest cocks she'd ever had up her arse, I hope that she could take it so I lay down so my head was between her legs looking up, I could see her gape and I could see Tom's big thick cockhead lined up and ready for arsehole penetration.

Tom was desperate to fuck her arsehole and so pushed his cock forward and just the tip of his cock penetrated her open arsehole easily but stopped when his cockhead reached the thickest point, just behind the corona where the cock glan ended and where Tom's foreskin had rolled back to as his cock had hardened but then his cock stopped.

"She's too tight," moaned Tom.

"Come on Jessica, relax your hole and take that cock," her brother told her, I saw that he had his mobile phone in his hand and was filming the penetration attempt, "dad will want to see this and if you can take Tom's cock then dad will use the new big dildo on you, you would love that wouldn't you?" I knew that my uncle, Jessica's, and Henrys dad fucked his daughter on a regular basis.

Jessica moaned and said, "Yes."

"Lean back onto it, push your arse onto his cock," her brother told her, and Jessica did as she was told and squatted back onto Tom's cock trying to force more of his cock through her pucker.

"Won't go in," Jessica grunted, "its too thick," and her brother squinted another shot of lube onto Tom's cock but it seemed Tom's cock was stuck as if her hole had decided enough was enough so I decided to help as the sooner Jessica took some cock there was a good chance my fanny and arsehole would be treated the same so I lifted my hand and slapped Tom's low hanging balls that were swinging right above my head.

Tom yelled and bucked forward forcing his cock through Jessica's already gaping ring piece and into her arse, Jessica screamed and almost collapsed on the sofa.

"It's in Jessica, great, dad will be proud of you, just stay still Tom till she's ready for fucking," her brother told her, and Jessica lifted herself back up, she was panting but she'd taken Tom's cock all the way in up to Tom's balls.

I had a ringside seat and could see her ring piece gripping Tom's thick cock shaft as if it didn't want to let it go, it was stretched and red and I heard Jessica grunt and say, "Big cock, fucking big cock, its ripping me open."

Her brother took control again, "OK Tom start fucking her, she'll soon open up for that thing between your legs. James get your cock down her throat, that will keep her quiet mate," my boyfriend jumped up and went around the other side of the sofa and pushed his cock towards Jessica's mouth, she opened up and James pulled her head onto his cock, and she took the full length.

She grunted as Tom slowly pulled his cock out of her arsehole, her ring piece was holding onto the shaft, it was like her pucker was being pulled inside out gripping on for dear life as his cock was pulled all the way out, her arsehole was stretched wide open and stayed open. Her brother zoomed in with his camera, "its looks beautiful Jessica, now lets get it fucked hard, OK Tom fuck my sisters arse," Henry told Tom and Tom pushed his cock into her gape and into her open arsehole, Jessica moaned again muffled by James's cock down her throat.

Henry helped me up off the floor and said, "Your turn Jill, you don't want to be left out, do you?" I shook my head; I wanted cock desperately and knelt down on the sofa next to Jessica with my arse in the air ready for use. Henry rubbed his cock over my ring piece and then dropped his cock down a little bit, found my cunt hole and gave me the full length of his huge cock in one thrust, I yelped with the shock and with the pleasure of at last getting used, he slammed my cunt hard, and I yelped each time he penetrated me, James pulled his cock out of Jessica's mouth moved across and forced it into my mouth.

So, Jessica was getting Tom's cock up her arse, and I was getting my cousins cock in my cunt and my boyfriends cock down my throat, I could get used to this, Henry slammed his cock into my fanny hard forcing me forward and down hard onto James's cock, pushing it down my throat and letting his balls slap my chin. I felt Henry pull all the way out of my fanny and before I had time to realise what was going on he pushed his thick cock straight through my arsehole pucker, pushing his cock all the way into my arse up to his balls. I grunted but took it, my cousin had fucked my arse before and he pounded away, I looked across at Jessica who was getting arse fucked my Tom, she was dribbling her eyes were closed and she was muttering, "Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck my arse hard." My cousin and I were both taking cock in our arses, and we were both loving it.

We both were being analised when James asked, "When's it my turn to fuck?"

Tom pulled out of Jessica's arse, she collapsed on the sofa, and he said, "I think she's had enough cock; I think I've broken her."

Henry pulled out of my arsehole and the lads went around to look at Jessica's hole and I heard James say, "Fuck me Tom you've stretched her arsehole wide open, she's gaping, looks like she's been fisted."

"Problems of having a thick cock mate," Tom laughed.

"That's beautiful Jessica, you're really open, Dad will be proud of you, going to send him some pictures right away," her brother said as he took lots of photos.

"Hope I haven't done her any damage?" asked Tom.

"Don't worry mate, she got a very accomodating arsehole and she'll soon close up, she might walk a bit funny for a few hours, but she'll be fine, she's addicted to anal," Henry explained, "You OK Jessica?"

Jessica nodded and smiled and put her arms behind her, slipped her fingers into her already gaping hole and pulled her ring piece open even more, she was proud to show it off. I stood up from the sofa and looked at her gape, it was impressive, I could see the red insides of her arse, her ring piece muscles were purple and seemed to pulse trying to recover from the pounding it had just had.

"This is all very well but I need a hole to put this in," moaned James holding his erect cock in his hand, "won't be any good putting it in that hole, it wouldn't even touch the sides," he said pointing it at Jessica's still open arsehole.

"Use her fanny mate, surprisingly her cunt is really tight," her brother said, and Jessica flipped over on her back to show off her fanny, it was a waxed slit, her outer lips were closed and looked tight, she used her fingers to open them up slightly and her little clit popped out, her small fuckhole was wet and her lips were glistening. Henry walked behind the back of the sofa and held his sisters legs by her ankles, pulled them back over her head and spread them wide open.

I'm sure that I heard James moan in anticipation, and I watched as he fingered Jessica's hole, licked his fingers that were covered in her fanny juice, lined his cock up with his hole and gently pushed a couple of inches of his cock into her, just until his cockhead disappeared into her hole.

Jessica moaned, James said, "She is tight, very tight, feels like she's going to rip my foreskin off."

"Don't worry mate, she won't, just push a bit harder till you've got your cock all the way in," her brother told James, Henry leant forward and rubbed his sisters clit.

"That's better Jessica, you're relaxing and opening up so here's the rest of my cock," James told her and thrust hard, pushing his cock all the way in, Jessica gave a big sign.

Meanwhile my holes were empty, and Tom was standing there watching rubbing his hard cock so I laid on my back on the sofa, opened my legs hoping that Tom would get the hint, he did. James looked across and smiled saying to Tom, "Hey mate, not up her arse, I want to use that hole later in bed and I don't want it hanging open after you've been up there," they both laughed. Tom has arse fucked me before, well that's what flatmates are for, and I'd managed to take his cock after a bit of a struggle, but his cock really stretched my hole and it didn't seem to close up for days afterwards, and after all of this session I wasn't sure that I could cope with anymore cock in bed later on after the fucking that I'd had already.

Tom smiled at me and said, "Fanny it is then Jill," and fed his thick cock into my already well used cunt, I sighed, smiled, and took his cock into me happily and easily.

Tom pounded my fanny and grabbed hold of my legs from Henry holding them apart and back, "now I can really fuck you Jill," Tom grunted and pulled me onto his thick cock, I looked across to Jessica getting fucked by my boyfriend who had done the same, using her legs to lift her up slightly to get the perfect angle to get his cock into her. Henry jumped over the back of the sofa and squeezed himself in between his sister and I, his long hard cock covered in lube and fanny juice sticking up between his legs and with one hand he found my clit and his other hand found his sisters clit, he knew what to do as he pinched, flicked, and rubbed our hard little clits. The room smelt of sex, smelt of well fucked holes, smelt of fannies and arsehole and the sounds of sex.

I was close to my climax, I'd worked hard for it, I'd taken cocks in all my holes, I deserved it, I started to moan and felt my fanny muscles contracting and relaxing, milking Toms thick cock, he moaned as he fucked me and said, "Jills going to cum soon."

Henry said, "Fuck her through it mate," and as he said that and Tom gave me three hard full-length strokes of his cock deep inside me as Henry rubbed my clit hard, I came, I came again and again, jerking up in the air, my arsehole and cunt clenching as each spasm ripped through me.

Tom was in his element and shouted out, "She's milking my cock," and he pulled his cock out of my cunt, I sprayed a stream of fanny fluids out of my open cunt all over Tom's hard cock. I grunted as Henry pushed four fingers deep into my well fucked spasming hole.

"Your turn Jessica," said her brother and he pinched her clit hard, she moaned and orgasmed as James carried on fucking her hard. I knew that Jessica's climaxes weren't as hard and spectacular as mine but as James pulled out of her, she let go a small stream of piss and James, the dirty fucker, clamped his mouth around her little piss hole and slurped away.

The room went quiet, and Tom, James and Henry stood in front of Jessica and I sporting three hard cocks, their cocks were twitching and glistening with arse and fanny juice, they needed to shoot their loads and us girls needed their spunk.

"Think its time to spunk up lads, lets fill my sisters arsehole up, she needs something to sooth her sore hole," laughed Henry and picked his sister up and turned her over so she was on her knees on the sofa, her arsehole was still gaping and open.

James helped me up off the sofa and said," On your knees Jill, you're the clean-up girl again, you've done arse to mouth so now its cock to mouth," I was more than happy to oblige and knelt beside Jessica's open arsehole ready to service cocks. Jessica's head was buried in the cushions, she moaned and held her arse cheeks apart, so her wrecked hole was on show.

"Tom mate, you did that to my sisters arsehole so you're up first, fill her hole up mate," Henry told Tom, he positioned his cock in line with the open hole and stroked his erection. I couldn't resist it and reached up, found his arsehole pucker, and tapped it, Tom grunted and carried on wanking.

I knew that it wouldn't take him long to shoot his load into the arsehole that he'd fucked and left wide open, he started rubbing his cock faster and harder, he grunted and I watched his balls tighten and start to lift up and as managed to say, "Going to shoot," so I pushed my finger through his arsehole pucker and deep into him, luckily my finger was well lubricated with my fanny juices, I'd been fingering myself ever since I'd orgasmed, Tom roared and emptied his full balls.

Most men that I've seen cum, have cum over me or have cum inside me seem to fire bursts of spunk out of their cock in pulses, you can even see their arse cheek muscles flexing as the fire off until their shots of spunk subside to just a few drips dripping out of their piss slit but not Tom, when Tom spunked up it was more like he was using his cock as a fire hose, shooting out one long hard stream of his spunk out from his cock and into a hole, it was spectacular.

Toms ring piece clenched around my finger as he came and I watched his stream of hot white creamy salty spunk fire out of his piss slit and into Jessica's open arsehole, James laughed, "There he blows," as Tom held his cock and hosed down the arsehole that was in front of him, I opened my mouth hoping that there would be some cum left for me.

I felt his ring piece open up and then grip my finger hard and his spunk flow stopped, he pointed his cock at my mouth, his ring piece relaxed, and he fed me a jet of his load straight into my open mouth, he'd saved my some cum and I swallowed it down and plunged my mouth onto his cock head licking and sucking the last few drops out from his cock. Again, unlike some men after they'd cum Toms cock did not go soft but stayed almost fully hard for ages so I licked along his cock shaft and balls incase I'd missed any traces of his spunk.

Tom sighed and said, "Thanks Jill but can you take your finger out of my arse now?"

I pulled my finger out like he'd asked and held it up to my mouth and sucked it, Tom laughed, Henry said, "Fuck mate, you've painted her inside with your spunk," and we all looked at Jessica's open arsehole where Tom had spunked up in, her brother was right, her open hole was dripping in Toms spunk and I could see a pool of his cum deep inside her guts, he had white washed her hole.

She just groaned and muttered, "More please."

James almost pushed us out of the way and told me, "Wank me off Jill, lets give her some more jizz," so I grabbed hold of his throbbing cock and did as I was told. All men seem to wank differently to each other and I seen and met enough wankers but I knew how James liked to be wanked off, I held his cock by the long thick shaft and stroked it by running my hand up and down it before running my fist gently over his wet cockhead stimulating his frenulum and rubbing his piss slit using his leaking precum as a lubricant before running my fist back down his cock shaft and gripping it to milk the cum out of him, he grunted and his cock swelled in my fist and with one last rub across his sensitive cock glan he shot his load.

I held his erupting cock in my fist, carrying on wanking him off and his first two shots of cum fired into Jessica's already sperm painted arsehole adding more spunk to the pool of cum that was already in her, I didn't want to be left out so aimed my boyfriends cock towards my open mouth and wanked off two shots of his load into my mouth and down my throat. I didn't want to seem greedy so let him add another two spurts of cum into Jessica's open hole before letting him push his cock into my mouth and feed me the dregs of his balls, as he pulled out of my mouth, I licked his cock clean as it went soft. I knew there would be a drop or two of cum still left in his cock so squeezed his soft cock shaft hard running my fist along it and rolling his foreskin up and over his cock head that acted like a spunk reservoir and then pulling his foreskin open and using the tip of my tongue to retrieve the last little bit of his load.

There was only one more load for Jessica to take and that was from her brother although I'm sure with a bit of stimulation that James and Tom could pump out a drop more spunk. Henry stood behind his sister, looked at her arsehole and said, "It looks beautiful Jessica, full of cum," and he pushed his cock into her hole hard and fucked her fast for a few strokes before pulling out, his cock wet and covered in spunk from the two lads who were watching and smiling. He turned to me and presented me with his cock for a clean-up service which I was happy to do, licking his balls, licking along the shaft of his cock and taking his sperm coated cock glan in my mouth and sucking it clean, he did this again and again pushing his cock back into his sisters arsehole, thrusting hard for a few strokes before pulling his cum covered cock out and pushing it into my mouth for me to taste Toms and James's spunk. He was using my mouth as a vacuum cleaner.

Eventually his sisters arsehole was empty, and his cock emerged from her arse clean so no more spunk for me. Henry stood there stroking his cock, he was close to cuming and with a deep breath he said, "Going to shoot," and he pushed the full length of his cock into his sister, I heard him grunt and could see his ball bag go tight and his arse muscles contract as he fired his load of spunk into his sister. He thrust deep into her a few times before pulling out, his cock was dripping his cum so I didn't want to waste it and opened my mouth with my tongue sticking out and he rested his cockhead on my tongue and managed to shoot a small load of his spunk so I could taste him cum before pushing his big softening cock down my throat.

There was a round of applause from the audience, James, and Tom, I could see that their cocks were hard again, and they were both wanking them slowly, they were wanking their own cocks not each other's cocks, but I reckon with a bit of encouragement they would wank each other but that was in the future. Henry helped his sister up off the sofa, she seemed a bit spaced out, her arsehole was still open though.

"That was amazing," Jessica said, the lads all agreed loudly, "Jill and I are going to have a shower so you lads can clean this place up," luckily the apartment had wooden floors and no carpets as the floor was coated in piss, spunk, and fanny juice from the fuck session.

Jessica was about to stand up when James said, "Hold on," and opened the draw underneath the low table, it was where we kept the lube and sex toys, he hunted through the dildos and plugs and found a large butt plug, "bend over and let me plug you, don't want you dripping your brothers cum all over the floor," Jessica sighed and bent over presenting her hole and James pushed the plug into her, there wasn't a lot of resistance from her open well fucked hole. Her and I picked up our clothes and went into the bedroom to wash the sins of the day away.

By the time we came back into the lounge the lads had cleaned up and were sitting there in their underwear drinking beers, I do like seeing fit men showing of their cock bulges in tight smart underwear, Tom said, "Show us your arsehole Jessica, I want to check that I haven't done any serious damage to it," Jessica bent over, pulled her knickers down and pulled open her arse cheeks.