A Family That Plays Together Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both nurses pulled on black latex gloves and coated their fingers on one hand with lube.

"You know the drill Jake, so we'll let Alfie watch, so he knows what's going to happen to him. We need to get an anal swab from both of you, we use a large swab, easier for us and more fun for you," nurse Brenda said and unwrapped a swab and laid it by the side of my cock. It was big, I reckon you could use it as a toilet brush, well maybe not that big, an inch and a half in diameter and about six inches long, Alfie looked horrified.

"Just relax Jake," and she pushed a lubed up gloved finger into my arsehole, of course it went in without much resistant from me, nurse Brenda smiled and withdrew her fingers and pushed three fingers in which was a bit more of a squeeze. "Good lad Jake, lets open you up now," and she picked up a speculum, lubed it up and I felt the cold metal rub against my ring piece.

I grimaced as the cold metal lubed up arms pushed through my ring piece and into my arse, she carried on pushing, I thought that if she pushed much further it would come out of my mouth until I heard her say, "There we are Jake, it's in," I sighed with relief, but I knew the next bit was going to be worse. Nurse Brenda turned to nurse Lynn and said, "Why don't you give Jake something to take his mind off of all this Lynn?" Lynn nodded and she undid the top of her nurses uniform and let her tits free, she wasnt wearing a bra and although her tits werent as firm as an eighteen years old they certainly weren't bad, big red nipples stuck out hard and proud.

"Here we are Jake, suck on these as a reward for being good," nurse Lynn laughed and I opened my mouth and she leant forward and fed me one of her nipples, pushing it into my mouth, I started sucking away happily. Nurse Lynn nodded to her sister, and I felt the arms of the speculum buried deep in my arsehole start to open up and I sucked even harder.

My arsehole was jacked open, it seemed that the speculum was trying to rip me in two, I moaned even though I had a nipple in my mouth that muffled the sound, nurse Lynn said, "Its OK Jake, nearly all done, chew my nipple, bite down on it if your arsehole is hurting," so I did and started chewing the rubbery teat.

"That's it Jake, you're nicely open, have a look Lynn," nurse Brenda said, I knew that I was open, I could feel that I was wide open, my ring piece was throbbing.

Nurse Lynn pulled her nipple out of my mouth with a popping noise, her nipple looked red and engorged where I'd been sucking and chewing on it, she moved around to the other end of the table and I heard her say, "Oh you've really opened him up, he's obviously used to having his arsehole opened, all looks OK in there so get the swab in and we can move on to the other lad," and she came back up to my head and gave me her other nipple and I clamped down on it and resumed chewing.

My cock jumped as nurse Brenda pushed the big swab into my open arsehole and a few drops of precum dripped out, "oh I better be careful, the swab has found your prostate gland, I don't want to stimulate you too much, don't want to waste your cum," she said, and I felt her push the swab in deeper and rub it around my arse chute. "All done Jake, I'm going to leave you open for later, you're turn Alfie and they both moved across to Alfie's examination bench and I reluctantly let the nipple pop out of my mouth. Alfie looked shit scared, but he didn't really have a lot of choice in what was about to happen to him.

Nurse Lynn was in charge, she wasn't mucking around and pushed a lubed-up finger staright into Alfies arsehole, he yelped, nurse Lynn said, "Oh youre tight, well we can soon do something about that, and she picked up a dildo from the tray.

Alfie tried to get free from the restraints and shouted, "No you're fucking well not, leave my arse alone," nurse Lynn just laughed.

"Oh, don't be so silly, if I can't get an anal swab from you, I can't complete the medical check and then I have to tell Doctor Moore that you've failed and when he tells your uncle I'm sure he won't be pleased so let's get on with it shall we?" she said.

She lubed up the dildo and pushed it against Alfie's tight closed up ring piece who swore at her again, nurse Lynn said, "It's going in Alfie wether you like it or not," and pushed the dildo harder against his hole and Alfie swore again.

"I'm getting fed up with all this noise, Brenda shut him up please," Lynn told her sister. Nurse Brenda just nodded and undid her white skirt and let it drop to the floor, she wasn't wearing knickers, and her waxed gash was on full show, her fanny had big open hanging outer lips, her clit was covered with a big clitoral hood and her fuck hole and piss hole was on full view, she'd been well used over the years.

She climbed up on the examination table and stood over Alfie's head so he was looking right up into her fanny and arse, all I could see was her arse as she was facing away from me, and she lowered her old gash down onto Alfie's face, before she was even right down on his face the dirty fucker stuck his tongue out and flicked it at her lowering fanny, nurse Brenda said, "This will keep you quiet, get eating."

I heard Alfie moan and then go quiet as he did as he was told and licked the fanny that was being fed to him, nurse Lynn pushed the lubed up dildo through his ring piece and into his arse in one thrust, he screamed and moaned but it was muffled by the fanny that was on his face, the moans increased and nurse Lynn pulled the dildo out and then pushed it all the way back in again.

"That feels so good, every time he moans it's like having a vibrator on my clit, do it again Lynn," Brenda said, she was looking flushed already, Lynn did as she was asked see sawing the dildo in Alfie's arsehole which just caused Alfie to moan even more.

I though he was putting it all on, I knew that Alfie had had things up his arsehole before, it was me that had introduced him to the joys of having his arsehole used but perhaps while he was in Spain his hole had forgotten what it was like. Nurse Lynn picked up the speculum and yanked out the dildo from Alfie's arse, Alfie yelped.

"Now you're open, still need to open you up a bit more though to take the swab so let's get this in your arse," nurse Lynn told him, nurse Brenda stood up off of his face and turned around, Alfie was coated in fanny juice, nurse Brenda's fanny was wet and dripping and she turned around and sat back down on Alfie's face so he could rim her arsehole. Nurse Lynn pushed the speculum into his open arsehole and started to wind it open, opening him up for the swab, Alfie's moans increased as she wound the speculum open further.

Just when I thought that his arsehole would split open nurse Lynn stopped, picked up the swab and pushed into Alfie's jacked open hole, she pushed it all the way in, rubbed it around and pulled it out, "there we are Alfie, all done, that wasn't too bad was it?" nurse Lynn asked.

Nurse Brenda stood up off of Alfie's face, he took a deep breath and gasped, "It bloody well hurt, take that thing out of my arsehole now you've finished".

Nurse Lynn smiled and was about to say something when the phone rang, she walked across to answer it, nurse Brenda looked at Alfie and asked, "So you didn't enjoy it Alfie? You're cock says otherwise, look its rock-hard and you're leaking precum, you did a good job of eating me out anyway even if you weren't enjoying your arsehole being used." That was true, his cock was leaking.

Nurse Lynn put the phone down and whispered to nurse Brenda, they were both smiling which probably meant that whatever it was it wouldn't be good for Alfie or me.

"Right lads, that was Doctor Moore on the phone, he wants Jake milked for his twice weekly sperm donation and he thought that Alfie might like to experience what's it's like," nurse Lynn said and smiled at Alfie.

"No fucking way, I've had my medical so that's it," Alfie said.

"Well Doctor Moore has it all arranged so you have no choice in the matter. To get the biggest load out of both of you we'll have to stimulate you prostate using an electro stimulation butt plug," said nurse Lynn and picked up a large butt plug with a base that had two wires running out of it. I'd had one of those up my arse before, it certainly did what the nurse said, it made my really shoot an amazing load of my valuable baby batter.

As nurse Brenda lubed up the metal plugs Alfie shouted, "No fucking way is that going in my arse," he struggled again.

"It is Alfie, you're happy to fuck women up their arses but it's not OK for us to do the same to you, well guess what it's the other way around today," nurse Lynn told him, "Going to take the speculum out, your ring piece should stay open after we've stretched it and then we can get the Estim plug fitted."

Alfie sighed as the nurse closed up the speculum and pulled it out of his stretched open arsehole, nurse Brenda looked and said, "You're well open Alfie, cute arsehole by the way," and Alfie moaned as she pushed the buttplug into his open hole, "grip it for me lad, close your pucker up," Alfie grunted and gripped the neck of the buttplug with his ring piece.

Nurse Lynn was not so nice to me, not fully closing up the speculum that was in my arsehole fully so as she pulled it out, so the arms opened up my pucker even more as she yanked it out and before I had time to close my pucker up nurse Brenda pushed the electro buttplug into my hole and she slapped my cock, and I jerked up making my pucker grip the neck of the plug. Nurse Brenda gave the buttplug that was lodged in my arse a pull, it didn't move, she said, "Good lad Jake, that's firmly in so lets get it connected," and she held up a control box and plugged the wires from the buttplug in.

Nurse Lynn flicked the switch and turned the intensity dial up and I felt the buttplug pulse gently, I looked across at my cousin, he muttered, "Fuck," as he felt his prostate getting stimulated gently and I could see his cock jerking in time with the pulses. I was used to the sensation pulsing through the plug and onto my gland, but it was all new for Alfie as he moaned, "Oh that's fucking good."

The two security goons appeared and wheeled the examination tables out with us still on them and down the corridor. It must have looked quite a sight, two men restrained onto examination tables with their legs up in stirrups both sporting rock-hard twitching cocks and their plugged arseholes on show followed by two nurses, one with her tits and the other with her wet cunt on full show but nobody seemed to take any notice as if it was all perfectly normal, well it was at The Club.

We were wheeled into another room, I'd been in this room before, one wall of the room was covered in mirrors, I knew that they were one-way mirrors so I'm sure that we had an audience on the other side, and this session was probably being filmed and streamed.

"Now than lads, lets get your balls emptied, the Doctor wants a good load from both of you," said nurse Lynn and she stripped off the rest of her uniform to show off her big open shaved fanny and her sister pulled off her top to expose her big pendulous tits, nurse Lynn said, "It's OK for you Brenda, you've had your fanny eaten out and you're nice and wet and open now, look you're dripping, I'm dry," and she pulled her fanny lips apart to show off her dry hole.

"Let me help you out sis," and Brenda dropped to her knees in front of her sister, pulled her sister fanny open and started licking away, probing her tongue into her sisters fuck hole, licking along the lips, and then finding her clit and licking and nibbling on it, Brenda had her hand between her legs and was fingering her wet hole, pushing four fingers deep inside herself. Alfie and I had a great view of the sisters working on each other, fingering and licking their cunts, our cocks were hard, jerking and leaking helped by our prostate glands being stimmed.

"Enough Brenda," Lynn told her sister, "We're not here for our pleasure, we've got to milk these lads cocks," and she pushed her sisters away, she showed us "lads" her wet open fanny.

Brenda and Lynn picked up two double ended strap on dildos, I knew where both ends of the dildos were going and the two nurses pushed the big ends into each other's wet fannies, it was nice that they helped each other out, they easily took the big strap ons, I wondered if Alfie and I would take the other end as easily?

"Right then lads, time to get those plugs out of your arseholes and fuck them, you're going to love it, you'll be on the receiving end of cock for a change, of course my sister and I will enjoy it as well," said nurse Lynn, Alfie looked worried as they walked across to us with the black strap on dildos bouncing obscenely in front of them. "Don't worry Alfie, you're going to get the smaller one up you, the bigger one for your cousin, he's more experienced taking things up his arse than you are." I don't think that it reassured Alfie.

Nurse Brenda pulled the electro buttplug out of my arsehole, I knew that it was open and could easily take the strap on dildo, Alfie yelped as nurse Lynn pulled the plug out of his arse, nurse Lynn said, "Don't worry Alfie I'll put it back in later, Alfie just shook his head. I felt the head of the dildo push through my pucker and nurse Brenda pushed it all the way in in one hard shove.

Alfie moaned as his pucker was penetrated by the strap on nurse Lynn was wearing, "take it out, its too big," moaned Alfie.

"Just another few inches to go in Alfie," Lynn said, and with a grunt Alfie took the dildo all the way in his arse, "there Alfie, all in, that's not too bad, is it?" Alfie didn't say anything as Lynn said, "a bit of resistance from your hole is good for me, it pushed my end of the strap on dildo deep in my cunt, now let's fuck shall we, and they did, they both pounded out arseholes hard, the full length of the dildo all the way in and then pulled all the way out until just the head of the dildo stayed in keeping our ring pieces open before the nurses pounded it back all the way in again. They fucked our arseholes hard.

'Oh, that's good Brenda, the dildo is hitting all my spots, I'm open and wet, men's arseholes do have their uses after all, now these lads know what it's like when their on the receiving end of cock," and they carried on fucking our arseholes, Alfie had his eyes closed and was moaning, both our cocks were still hard.

Then just as I was enjoying getting arse fucked by nurse Lynn my arsehole was suddenly empty and then quickly filled again by the electro buttplug and I felt the familiar stimulation pulses on my prostate gland, my balls were starting to ache, they needed to be emptied soon. I looked at the two nurses, the strap on dildos that had been up our arseholes dripping in lube, Alfie's cock was leaking precum, it was running down his cock shaft.

The sisters unstrapped the strap on's and pulled them out of their wet fannies, held them in their hands and nurse Brenda said, "Well as you've been such good lads and took the dildos like a man should so you can have a taste," and pushed the fanny juiced up ends of the doulbe dildos into our mouths, I sucked and licked, their juices tasted so good and Alfie did the same, at least it wasn't the ends that had been up our arses.

The door of the room opened and a women walked in, along with the security men pushed a trolley and two IV stands, they dumped the stuff and left although one did wink at me as if to say, "You don't know what's coming next."

So, Alfie and I were laying there with a butt plug buried in our arses stimming away and the two naked nurses were holding a conversation with the doctor as if nothing was going on.

The Doctor held Alfie's cock and gave it a few strokes and pulled his foreskin right back, she then did the same to mine and said to nurse Brenda, "He's close," pointing to Alfie, "and he's not far behind," pointing to me, she talked about us as if we weren't there, "so I'll just fit the rest of the gear and leave you to it."

I heard Alfie ask, " Now what for fucks sake?"

I jerked as the Doctor turned up the buttplug stimulation, Alfie yelped as she fitted a crocodile clip type clamp with a wire attached to them to each of his nipples and then did the same to my nipples, plugged the wires into the control box that the buttplug was wired to and I gasped as my nipples were hit with a pulsing shock, Alfie just moaned again.

The nurses and doctor wheeled the IV stands across to the side of Alfie and me, the doctor picked up a clear plastic cylinder with an open end with a rubber seal around it and from the other end was a clear plastic tube, the cylinder was a few inches longer than my cock and about an inch bigger than my cock in diameter. I knew what it was, it had been used on me before, it was like a milking machine that attached to a cows teats except this one was for humans, it attached to a mans cock and it milked him for his sperm. The doctor hung the support and suction tube from the IV stand, rubbed a blob of lube around the base of my cock to provide a seal for the suction tube and pushed the tube over my cock and nurse Brenda switched on the suction pump. The tube sucked down onto the base of my cock, my cock expanded as it was sucked and swelled up to fill the plastic tube and just when it started to become painful the suction was reduced and my cock shrunk slightly before the suction started up again and my cock expanded, this cycle continued as my cock was massaged by the milking pump.

The doctor moved across to Alfie who was watching open eyed at what was happening to my cock, he knew that he was next, and as the doctor approached, he asked, "What the fuck is that for?"

She looked at him and said, "Its a milking machine but instead of sucking milk it's going to stuck out your spunk without wasting a drop, it will be sucked into those plastic containers, so I hope that your balls are nice and full," and she pushed the tube over Alfie's hard cock, the nurse turned the machine on, and the milking started.

"Oh fuck," Alfie moaned and lay back clenching his restrained fists.

We were both laying there with an electric butt plug in our arseholes, our nipples getting stimulated and our cocks getting milked, could it get any better or any worse? and then the doctor said, "Ladies why don't you help them out?"

"Of course, doctor that's what nurses are for," said nurse Brenda and they both climbed up onto the examination tables and stood over mine and Alfie's faces, I'm sure I could smell their wet fannies and stuck my tongue out, I wanted to taste that cunt.

Alfie was panting and moaning as the nurses lowered their wet holes onto our faces, they were wet and open so my tongue disappeared into nurse Brenda's fanny easily, she tasted so good, I could here Alfie slurping away, drinking as much of her fanny juice as he could. Nurse Brenda moved so that I could get to her clit, and I sucked it, feeling it swell in my mouth. I could feel my balls start to swell, I was close to spunking up, the milking machine seemed to pump harder and the stim on my nipples and in my arsehole increased.

I heard the doctor say, "He's close," and she held my balls.

"I'm going to squirt," cried nurse Brenda and she did, she pushed her cunt right down into my face then raised herself a few inches before she climaxed and my face was covered in a stream of fanny juice and piss, I drunk as much as I could and managed to gargle, "Going to spunk," and I did and fired shot after shot of my cum into the milking machine, the pulse and the tone of the machine changed as it sucked the spunk out of me, it felt like the machine was trying to give my cock love bites. With one last contraction of my balls and one last suck of the machine I emptied my balls and the doctor switched off the electric butt plug and the nipple stimulation but left the milking machine sucking gently. Nurse Brenda stood up and pulled her fanny lips apart and let the last few drips of her juices and piss drip into my mouth, I licked my lips and looked across at Alfie who had nurse Lynns cunt in his face.