A Family That Plays Together Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fucking amazing," said Tom, "its only open about half an inch, look," and he pushed his finger into her hole up to his knuckle, "and she's tight now."

"My sister and her arsehole has amazing powers of recovery," laughed Henry.

Tom got us both a glass of wine and we sat down, Jessica took charge again, "I've got to go home next week but I'll be back on Friday so why don't we do this all again next weekend," she asked.

All the lads agreed, I could see Toms dick bulge twitching in his underwear in anticipation, Jessica continued saying, "Of course I think that its Jills and my turn to take control, so I'll bring back a couple of large strap ons and a few big toys and we'll see how you like getting fucked up your arses, what do you think Jill?"

"Oh, I'm up for it," I said looking at Tom, James, and Henrys reaction to the news.

"I'll have some of that, I get fucked at home by dad or Jessica anyway," said Henry, I knew that he'd be up for it.

Tom said sheepishly, "I'll give it a go, as long as the strap on is not too big, I want to be able to walk the next day."

"What about you James?" Jessica asked.

Before he had time to answer I answered for him and said, "Oh he'll take it up his arse, I'll have to give him some training sessions during the week, look on the bright side James, taking it up the arse will be good for your career," and a grin appeared on his face, "I'll bring my brother along too, he'll be more than happy to join in, the more arseholes to fuck the better," Tom smiled as every so often Jake ended up in bed with him.

I wondered if the lads would really go through with it when it came to them having their arseholes violated by us girls.

"Great, that's all sorted then," Jessica said, "now can somebody order some food as after all that fucking, I'm starving," and the lads all cheered, they're lead by their stomachs and their cocks.