A Fantastic Night with Erica

Story Info
Met Erica at work, and saw her again that night.
2k words
4.18
4.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A1701
A1701
3 Followers

So this happened a few weeks ago, I had to go down to a meeting in Liverpool, this time I took the train rather than driving, and had already booked my stay at the Liverpool Inn. I'd stayed there before and it was a nice place. I got into the room late afternoon and crashed out in the room, it was a spacious modern room, with room for three people.

The following morning I headed to the meeting, it was typical corporate yawn fest with Power point slides and analyses. Mind you, I had a spot as well, a twenty-minute spiel about an Excel file I had made to make things easier for myself, with a few well-placed functions and graphs that caught the eye of the higher-ups, and they asked me to talk them through it. And of course they were amused at my accent!

At lunch we mingled and mixed, outwith the atmosphere of a dry, sterile seminar. As I poured myself a coffee my eyes were drawn to a striking, tall brunette wearing a smart teal business suit and heels. She moved with a sensuous grace full of confidence and certainty as she spoke with her colleagues.

I picked up my tray and headed over to a corner table, and took a bite of my tuna mayo baguette. It wasn't particularly spectacular, I'd have preferred something from Subway but at least our hosts were providing it.

I looked up and saw the brunette heading towards me. My gaze ran over her slender frame, her blue eyes met mine and she smiled. I saw a badge on her lapel, saying 'Call me Erica'

"Awright, Erica, how's it goin'?"

"I'm good, I just wanted to say I thought your presentation was really neat. And I just love your accent"

"Well, thanks, some bright spark told me I sounded like Sean Connery."

She looked puzzled, "Who?"

"Never mind. So whereabouts in the States are you from? East Coast, West or somewhere in between"

"The East Coast near Trenton, New Jersey. My company sent me on a one-year placement here and I fly back home in three months."

"Cool. So how are you finding Britain?"

"This is an amazing place. My uncle studied here when he was at college and right now I'm staying with my aunt, she lives just outside town."

"Yeah that's handy."

Erica continued to enthuse about life in England.

We made plans to meet up for dinner after the day finished at half six.

Eventually the seminars came to an end and the day was finally over, and it was time for dinner.

I made my way to my hotel room, changed out of my suit and changed into a white blazer, black slacks and a black silk shirt, with no tie and open neck, then made my way to the banquet hall, making sure to pick up my invitation, very nice gilt-edged card printed with gold foil and black thermograph, giving the text a nice tactile feel.

As I got out of the lift, Erica was waiting for me. If she was striking before she was even more so now, wearing a nice black silk dress stopping just above the knee, with a slit on the side, black lace-topped stockings with a garter belt, and a pair of 4 or 5-inch heels completed her ensemble. I could see she was not wearing a bra.

"Hey Scottie, where's your kilt?" She laughed, "I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist."

"It's awright, Erica, I'll spank you later."

"Ooooh, is that a promise?"

"We'll see..."

We stepped into the banquet hall, hand in hand; I could not believe my luck, a beautiful woman wanting to spend the evening with me.

The usher came over to us and we each handed him our invitation cards and he seated us at one of the longer tables, across from each other.

Erica had a rather unsettling coquettish grin on her face as we both sat down and I began to wonder what she was planning. Another waiter moved past us taking our orders and as we waited for our meals to be served I started talking to one of my co-workers. I glanced over at Erica and she was deep in conversation with an older woman seated to her right.

There was a sudden feeling of motion in between my legs. I looked down and saw a foot, its skin pearlescent white with bright red toenails glistening in the light through the translucent black stockings. It squirmed against my groin, causing my shaft to awaken. I knew who this foot belonged to, and glanced up at a mischievous Erica.

I kept my face expressionless, at least tried to, as the older woman beside her shot a disapproving glance at me.

I reached down surreptitiously and started to tickle her toes and the arch of her foot, causing her to laugh out loud, causing the woman on her other side look at her and then scowl as me as well!

"Some decorum at the dinner table would be nice." The first older woman said primly.

"Kids these days, no sense of decorum." The other woman said, and with a sidelong glance at me, added: "and some people should know better."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Karen..." I said with a smirk, trying to maintain a sense of innocence.

"I saw what you did, and I'll have you know my name is Olivia,"

The two women continued to stare daggers at me, with Erica sitting in the middle looking so demure and innocent, but a wicked grin flitted across her beautiful face.

This dinner could not go quickly enough and as soon as I'd finished I noticed that people were beginning to get up to leave.

As we also stood up, Erica flashed me a look.

I knew that look, that was an "I cannae wait for you to fuck my brains out!" look.

She took my hand quickly and practically dragged me to the lifts.

"Do you wanna have a drink or something...?" I started to ask.

She flashed me an intense look: "I have something else in mind, babe."

"Aye, awright, lead the way."

A few short minutes later we were in her room and she planted a hard kiss on my face, her arms around me.

"Whoa, slow down..."

"Shh, just shut up and fuck me!"

I reached round and unhooked the fastener on her black dress, letting it fall to the floor.

She was not wearing any panties, just her stockings, suspenders and a garter belt.

She had beautiful nipples, perfectly formed, but she was a bit flat. I leaned in to suck and kiss them, running the tip of my tongue round and around her areolae, feeling them hardening in my mouth.

"I wanna call you Daddy, will you be my Daddy?"

"Of course, Baby"

"Ohhhhhhh, fuuck, you have no idea how horny, how crazy you were making me" she exhaled. "I'm sorry I don't have boobs. Maybe when you make me pregnant, my boobs will grow."

She put her hands on my belt and began to unbuckle it, letting my trousers fall, reached into my boxers and grabbed hold of my cock, already hard and throbbing. It quivered at her touch.

"OOOOOOOO FUCK DADDYYYY That's your cock!!! I love it"

She then knelt down in front of my and put my cock in her mouth, sucking it deeply, slurping loudly as she took its length all the way and gagged as the back of her throat hit the tip of my penis. There was an electrical feeling as I felt her tongue running along the length.

I managed to gasp: "Ohhhhh I love the way your mouth feels on my cock, baby"

Meanwhile, I'd unbuttoned my shirt and removed it, and started removing my shoes, socks and the rest of my clothes. I reached down and tweaked her nipples and made her stand-up, pulling my cock out of her mouth.

"Ooooooooo, Daddy, you are hairy, I love that..." She gasped

Erica looked at me quizzically as I sat her on the edge of the bed, knelt down in front of her, and then she smiled opening her legs.

I started by planting a line of soft kisses up the inside of her thighs working my way upwards, while fingering her hot wet pussy, making her gasp with every touch.

I could feel the heat being radiated from her vagina as I reached there and teased her clit with the tip of my tongue. I ran my tongue along her labia, feeling her juices flowing freely, a sensual blend of sweet and saltiness with a hint of cinnamon.

Every stroke of my tongue elicited a quiver from her body, and I took great pleasure in making her body shiver and shake. Suddenly I felt her hands on my head as she pushed me in towards her, my tongue going deeper inside her vagina.

"Oh, don't stop, bite my clit, Daddy! I need you to use me and abuse me I'm all yours and I need you! I want to be your little girl!"

I felt her juices flowing freely, catching most of it in my mouth. I felt some of the warm liquid slip down my throat as I raised myself and kissed her deeply, feeding her some of her juices. I held her against me as I felt her tongue teasing mine as her juices flowed from my mouth into hers. She moaned and quivered.

"Mmmm, that's good to know baby."

"Oh fuck, Daddy, I'm cumming!!!"

I felt my thighs slick as more of her juices spurted out from her. Encouraged, I held her close, caressing her flawless skin, catching some of her juices and smearing them all over her.

"Fuck me, Daddy, Fuck me!!! I want to feel you inside me!!!" she gasped, and I was all too happy to oblige.

I placed her on her hands and knees on the bed and took up position behind her. I spanked her bottom playfully, not too hard at first but then at her request I struck her a second and third time, leaving red marks on her lily-white skin.

I proceeded to tease her pussy with the tip of my cock, smiling as she wriggles that white bottom at my touch.

"Oooohhhhh Daddy, Fuck me hard and deep!!!"

I slipped inside her, it was warm and wet, such a smooth feeling, as felt her vaginal muscles begin to contract around my cock and she gasped and moaned as I went deeper inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuckk!!!! Yesssss Fuck me like that!!!!!!" every word was gasped and drawn out, tinged with ecstasy.

I whispered back: "Yessss, Erica, you're gonna be my new sexy cocksleeve. My Slutty Cocksleeve."

"Oh, you make me feel so dirty when you call me that! I love it."

I began to thrust back and forth inside her, slowly at first but picking up speed.

"I love the feel of our bodies together."

I reached forward and plays with her nipples whilst deep inside her.

"We're perfect together because I totally submit to you! Use and abuse me, I am your little girl!"

'Well, let's not get carried away, babe." I thought to myself.

"Fuck! I totally love you!!!!!"

I suddenly tensed and screamed out her name as I felt my cock spurt a load of cum inside her, and at the same time I felt her body quiver again as she gasped: "Fuck!!!!! Daddy!!!! Oh God I'm cumming!!!!!"

"Oh fuck," I gasped.

"I can feel it! This is the best feeling in the entire world, mmmm being filled with sperm!" she moaned.

We were both gasping for breath as we lay down, our bodies hot and slick with sweat as we basked in the sexual afterglow.

"That was amazing! Erica, you're amazing!"

She gazed into my eyes and kissed me.

"I couldn't have done it without you, Daddy." That made me smile.

"I 'd like to see you again." I said, stroke her face gently with my fingertips

She ran her fingers across my chest, making patterns, "I want to see you too, Daddy, again and again and again."

I leaned in and kissed her and started to make plans in my head about how to meet her again. This was the start of something beautiful.

A1701
A1701
3 Followers