A Fantastic Summer Ch. 08

Story Info
Dylan, Marietta, and Mia have an early morning swim.
2.4k words
4.75
5.8k
6

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 A Morning by The Pool

Dylan woke as Marietta pushed back the covers and got out of bed. He stared at her beautiful naked form, wondering how he could be so lucky as to have found such a girl. She turned and caught him staring. She smiled at him.

"Morning," she said. "Fancy a swim before we start work?"

"Sure, I'll get my trunks."

"No need, you can go as you are," Marietta responded.

"Naked?" Dylan asked.

"Sure, who's going to see you? Mia? She's already seen everything you have."

Dylan nodded. The thought of Mia in the shower made his cock stir. He pushed the thought away, got out of bed, and followed Marietta out of the room. The pool was quiet and the stones under his feet felt pleasantly warm. Marietta dove gracefully into the pool and Dylan followed a bit more awkwardly. The water felt cool but refreshing. They swam around for a bit talking and laughing before Mia came out from the house.

"Boun giorno," Marietta called waving from the water.

"Boun giorno, miei cari," Mia responded. She slipped her gown off and tossed it on one of the loungers, and then observing her naked employees, she removed her skimpy bottoms as well. Her dark triangle stood out against her white skin. She sauntered over to the edge of the pool tying back her thick dark hair. Her heavy breasts with their upturned nipples jiggling pleasantly. Dylan's cock began to rise as he watched the sway of her ample hips.

"You like her, don't you?" Marietta whispered in his ear. He hadn't heard her approach. She reached down and wrapped her hand around his stiffening rod as she pressed her own tiny breasts against his back.

"Yes, but I like you better," Dylan said a bit defensively, but his eyes were glued to Mia who was seating herself on the edge of the pool.

"I don't mind if you think she's attractive, or even if you fuck her." Marietta said, slowly stroking his pole. She let go of Dylan's cock and swam toward Mia who was now sitting on the edge of the pool; her legs crossed applying sunscreen to her face.

Marietta pulled herself out of the pool, toweled herself off and walked over to Mia.

"Posso farlo per te?" Marietta asked.

"Grazie mille," Mia said handing Marietta the sunscreen.

Marietta squeezed some lotion out into her hand and began to massage it into Mia's shoulders. Dylan half swam and half floated in the pool so that he could watch the two women. Marietta worked the lotion over Mia's shoulder and then down onto her chest. Then she began to massage it into Mia's breasts. Dylan, who had been floating on his back turned over as his rod went from semi-hard to full attention. As he watched, Marietta ran her hands over the other woman's shapely breasts making circles that started on the inside and worked down and outward. Each circle moving closer to Mia's now erect nipples.

Dylan began to stroke himself under the water. Finally, Marietta reached the center of Mia's breasts and ran her hand over Mia's nipples and the other woman sighed. Next, Marietta brought her hands back up over Mia's ample breasts, brushing lightly over her nipples. Mia's head lolled back onto Marietta's shoulder.

"Sì, continua, non fermarti," Mia moaned.

Marietta moved her hand around the outside of Mia's beautiful breast until her hands were under them, then she squeezed them gently. Mia sighed again, uncrossing her legs. Dylan swam a little closer. Lazily, Marietta let her fingers gently circle Mia's erect nipples staying just outside of her pink, sensitive areolas. Mia shifted her hips and brought one hand up to caress Marietta's damp hair.

"Sì, cosi lo voglio," Mia said.

Dylan treaded water, stroking his rod. Marietta looked at him and smiled. Then she allowed her fingers to trace the outer edges of Mia's areolas.

"Mmmmmm," Mia moaned.

Very gently, Marietta flicked the other woman's nipples. At the same time, she bent and kissed her neck and nuzzled her ear. Mia groaned.

"Ti piace cosi?" Marietta asked.

"Sì, sì, non fermati" Mia said in a breathy, gasping voice.

Marietta kissed Mia's neck again and gently pinched her nipples, then flicked them. Mia moaned and let her thighs fall open. Dylan, still treading water and stroking his massive erection, could see her delicate labia peeking out from her dark curls. He swam a little closer as Marietta continued her gentle ministrations.

"Più forte," Mia moaned.

Marietta glanced at Dylan and made a motion with her head for him to come closer. Then she took each of Mia's nipples between her fingers and pinched them.

"Ohhhhh," Mia moaned. "Sì, sì bene." Her creamy thigh opened a bit more. Marietta pulled on Mia's nipples, elongating them.

"Aaaaaahhhhh," Mia sighed.

Dylan swam up to the edge of the pool and slid between Mia's open legs. Up close he could see a thin line of her juices running from her engorge labia and puddling on the tiles that lined the pool. He leaned in and ran his tongue up her slit, just barely touching her.

"Oh Dio," Mia groaned, and she slid her hips forward to meet Dylan's tongue.

Dylan licked again, starting at the bottom of her dripping slit and running up to her hardened little nub at the top. He could taste her, clean, musky flavor. Mia gasped as he gently sucked on her engorged clit. Dylan glanced up. Marietta was smiling down at him, her fingers pinching and fondling Mia's nipples. Mia's head was still thrown back on Marietta's shoulder. Marietta had spread her legs on either side of Mia's wide hips and Mia was leaned back unto the willowy girl behind her.

Dylan reached up and placed one finger at the entrance to Mia's dripping canal.

"Oh sì, sì," Mia gasped pushing her hips forward to meet Dylan's finger. "Di più, per favore, di più."

Dylan understood that she wanted more. Slowly, still lightly licking her nub, he slid his finger into her steaming tunnel, just one knuckle deep.

"Più profondo!" Mia demanded between gasps.

Dylan didn't understand the words, but he understood her tone. Obediently, he slid his finger all the way into her hot canal. Mia let out a long slow moan and pushed her hips forward.

"Sì, sì."

Marietta came up on her knees, leaned around and began to kiss Mia while pinching and twisting one nipple at the same time.

Dylan's hand was wet with Mia's juices, and he could smell her intense arousal. He slid his tongue down her slit and then back up as he slowly withdrew his finger. Mia's hips bucked slightly as he brought his mouth back to her clit and penetrated her again.

"Mi stai facendo venire," Mia breathed.

Dylan could see Marietta fingering her own dripping snatch and could hear her little whimpers of pleasure. Her inner thighs glistened with her juices. His cock felt like rock. He reached down with his free hand and began to jerk himself. He didn't want to cum, not yet, but he needed something. Again, he ran his tongue down Mia's puffy slit, but this time instead of withdrawing his finger, he hooked it slightly. He could feel her G-spot, rough and hard against his finger. With his tongue he flicked and teased her urethra.

"Eh, sì così" Mia gasp, her hips bucking to the rhythm of his finger curling against the sensitive spot inside her.

Marietta had stopped to watch Dylan between Mia's legs. She had two fingers on either side of her distended clit and was rubbing it between them. Dylan could see a long strand of grool dripping from her pussy.

Mia began to buck hard against Dylan's finger. "Sto venendo!" she cried and went still. Dylan could feel her pussy start to spasm around his finger.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!," she cried as her cunt spasmed again. Dylan could feel an increased wetness in her tunnel, as she clamped and unclamped on his finger.

"I'm coming," Marietta moaned. Dylan glanced up in time to see a little squirt of juice shoot from her, and spatter on Mia's hip. Then her pussy began to pump with the same rhythmic motion of Mia's.

"Eh, sì, sì," Mia gasped, her body curling forward again.

"Oh God!" Marietta cried as she shook with another wave of pleasure.

Slowly Mia's spasms slowed until she sat panting, staring down at Dylan whose finger was still deep in her wet pussy. Marietta too reached the end of her climax.

"È stato fantastic," Mia said. She turned and embraced Marietta. The two kissed deeply and Mia, playfully, ran a finger along Marietta's dripping slit. Marietta moaned at the touch. Mia lifted her wet finger to her nose and inhaled Marietta's intimate odor and then stuck her finger in her mouth and licked it clean.

"Hai un sapore meraviglioso," she said and smiled.

Dylan let his finger slid from Mia's sopping hole. There was a little puddle of thick, viscus juices under her. He pulled himself up on the edge of the pool, his distressed member standing up at attention. He looked from Marietta to Mia hoping one of them would help him out.

Seeing his need Marietta crawled over to him and wrapped her hand around his throbbing member. Dylan moaned.

"No, no, non toccare!" Mia said. To Dylan's disappointment, Marietta released his cock and backed away a little bit.

"Why?" Dylan asked.

"I non want you to cum. I want to save you up," Mia said.

"Save me for what?" Dylan asked.

"You will see," Mia said.

Dylan looked at Marietta for help, but she just shrugged.

"Ok, Marietta, you must finish putting lotion on my back. Deelan, I need you to clean the pool house and then help Marietta get things set up."

Dylan, still sporting an enormous erection, headed back to his room to get dressed. He couldn't help, but massage his distressed member as he went, but per Mia's admonition he did not let himself cum. It took him several hours to clean the pool and the pool house. His thoughts were consumed by images of Mia and Marietta entwined by the pool and his cock seemed to be half hard the whole morning. By the time he was done and went to see how he could help Marietta, his balls ached slightly.

He found Marietta in the kitchen cutting up tomatoes. The air was thick with the smell of garlic, onions, and basil. Marietta put down her knife, wiped her hands and came over gave him a long slow kiss. Dylan was instantly hard.

Marietta laughed and pulled back from him. "Have you been that way all morning?" she asked running her hand up along his stiff member.

"Yes," Dylan said. Her hand felt wonderful, and he pressed himself forward.

"Uh, uh, Mia said no," Marietta said stepping away. Dylan groaned.

"So, have you and Mia been... um, lovers a long time?" Dylan asked. It was a question that had been burning in his mind all morning.

"What? No. That was the first time anything like that has ever happened," Marietta said.

"How about with other women?"

"Sort of," Marietta said, picking up her knife and starting to chop.

"What does that mean?"

"I fooled around with a friend when I was about 13. Nothing heavy, just kissing and a little touching."

"So, you're bi?"

"I don't know. I just like who I like."

Dylan nodded. "So, if you're not going to help me out, how can I help you out?"

Marietta laughed. "Can you set up the tables on the patio by the pool? I need two long ones for the food and then ten of the little round ones for people to stand at. They're in the storage at the far end of the pool house."

"Oh yeah, I saw them there," Dylan said. He stood and watched Marietta for a moment.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"You. You look so beautiful when you're doing something you love," Dylan said.

To Dylan's surprise he saw the color rise in her cheeks.

"Now you have to leave," she said, throwing the end of a carrot at him.

Dylan set up the tables and helped Marietta put on table clothes. After that he followed her to the wine cellar. Marietta carefully selected bottles from the shelves and handed them to Dylan to put into two wooden crates.

"You know about wine?" Dylan asked watching how she looked carefully at each label and then selected particular bottles.

"A bit. I mean I have a lot to learn, but Mia taught me the basics and I learned by experimenting with different wines and food.

She turned to hand him a bottle and Dylan couldn't help but notice that the cool air of the cellar had caused Marietta's nipples poke out from her shirt. When she caught Dylan staring, she pushed out her chest.

"You like the view?" she asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Beautiful," Dylan said. He thought he might be falling in love with this gorgeous, brazen girl.

Marietta reached down and slowly lifted the hem of her skirt until Dylan could just see her gray cotton panties covering her prominent mound. Dylan's cock twitched and grew in his shorts. Marietta slipped her hand inside her panties, staring at Dylan's rising manhood. She pulled her hand out and stepped over to him and held her finger under his nose. Dylan inhaled her thick, pungent odder. His cock was now at full attention.

Marietta reached down and stroked his pole through his shorts. Dylan leaned into her; his heart was beating fast. His balls ached with his need for release. He reached down and traced her full lips through her panties with his finger, and encountered a wet, sticky spot. Marietta moaned into his throat.

"We can't," she whispered, but she continued to stroke his rod.

"You're going to make me cum," Dylan said, his fingers were now stroking her erect clit.

"Mmmmmm," Marietta moaned. Then she stepped back, her cheeks flushed. Dylan could see her perky breasts rising and falling. "We must stop. Mia said you can't cum yet."

Dylan groaned. "It's killing me."

"I think that's the point. Come on, we're almost finished, and I need a shower before the guest arrive."

"I think you smell wonderful just as you are," Dylan said. Marietta just shook her head as she picked up one of the crates full of wine. Dylan picked up the other and followed her up the stairs.