A Fantasy about Love Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane passed by to wish us a happy new year, and when it was my turn, she whispered: "If you want to find out what holds up this dress, come by later..." Jean also offered me the opportunity to discover the engineering of her dress, but I politely declined. I knew what was waiting for me at the apartment. I signed the bill without looking at it, since I did not want to spoil my fun, and slowly we said goodbye and walked back to our places. Maureen leaned heavily on me and mumbled that I did not need other women: she would give me everything and anything I wanted. Another round of kisses and when we closed the door, finally we could relax.

Maureen turned to me to me. "James, help me with this dress." It was easy to take off, since I only had to slide the dress over her shoulders and it fell down. There she was: a little g-string and nothing else, just a beautiful woman. To undress Jenny seemed to be more difficult, but it was the same method: lose a knot behind her neck and it fell to the floor. There was not even a g-string, just Jenny in her glory.

"Well, darling, what do you want to do now? First Jenny and then me? Or the other way around? Front entrance or back entrance? It's the new year and we've to welcome it. Do you want us to make love to each other and you take us from behind? Tell us, what do you want?"

I was surprised, to say the least. What had gotten into Maureen? Jenny was surprised, too, to judge from her face. Maureen swayed when she came forward -- was there a touch of too much wine?

"Come on, James, I want you and I know that you want Jenny. Let's have fun together!"

She fell into my arms and put her arms around my neck, trying to stay upright. Jenny started to laugh. "James, I believe that the Muscat did her in. Let's bring her to bed."

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. It was easy to settle her, since she was already naked and when I laid her down, her eyes were closing. Another unintelligible sound and she was asleep.

Jenny looked at me and I shrugged; what could I say? She grinned. "Since Maureen has missed her chance, can I ask my question?"

I wondered what she would ask; in my opinion, all amorous intentions had fled. "James, my love, do you want me..." a moment's hesitation "...to sleep on your right side or on my left?" and she burst out laughing.

I hugged her and pulled her to my right side. She wriggled her head into the position she wanted and then whispered: "Poor guy -- all the excitement, all the temptation from Jane and Jean, the promise from your wife ... and here you lie, one woman already sleeping, the other one close to it ... Tell me, where has romance gone?"

I kissed her. "All the romance I want is right beside me..." and when she closed her eyes, I once more pulled both close to me and fell asleep also.

The morning came and the first rays of the sun came through the blinds. I heard someone sniffle: Maureen had woken up. When I opened my eyes, still half asleep, she was looking at me and asked in an almost inaudible voice: "My love, what happened last night? Did I do something wrong? I cannot remember anything: we had dinner, we sang our traditional songs, I finished the liqueur, and then we walked back and that is the last thing I remember. Did you undress me?"

I nodded. "Don't worry, my love, you were simply tired. Go back to sleep." She closed her eyes and off she was.

Jenny had woken up, too, and whispered: "That was nice, James. She would've been devastated if she found out what she did -- or did not do."

We got up slowly and had a shower (together, to save water) and looked into the dining room. Breakfast was served already, and the obligatory bubbly was in the cooler.

When we sat down, Allan and Eileen entered, incredibly happy and in a very good mood. It was still hot and sunny, and bikinis (very small ones) were the order of the day. Eileen asked Jenny where Maureen was, and she grinned. "My dear Maureen had a drink too much and after offering James all kind of options on how to make love to us, she fell asleep. What could we do? I kissed James and slept also."

Eileen grinned "A wasted night!" Jenny and I said at the same time: "Not wasted at all. We don't have to have sex every night." and then we realized what we had said together. Eileen accepted our response.

I offered the bubbly and as we were eating, Maureen walked in, still more than half asleep. She was nude and without much ado sat on my lap. "James, I have a headache: do something, please." Jenny got up and gave her an aspirin and she swallowed it. "James, I also am hungry. Is there any food, please?"

We looked at her and when she saw us staring at her, she must have realized where she was. Hiding her face on my chest, she mumbled "Oh, oops. Good morning to everyone."

One eye opened and she saw that the others were still dressed or at least in a state of almost decency. "Oops. I'll go and get dressed." and tried to get up. I held her firm. "Maureen, the others have seen all of you before and I assume that in a few minutes they'll be in the same state as you."

Eileen nodded and to support her daughter, took her bikini off, with Jenny following her. It was almost the famous painting by Manet with an Australian variation: the men were almost undressed, too.

We finished and went to the pool and everything was arranged, the cushions were laid out, there were big, fluffy towels, and when I started with the sun lotion, the two J's walked in.

"Good morning, everyone. May we join the fun?" Eileen nodded and they took their bikini's off also. I wondered how and why we were suddenly so familiar that the ladies were naked within a few minutes, but it had just happened, and it was nice.

I did Jenny and Maureen, and Allan was told to put lotion on the J's; he hesitated at first, but then applied himself to the task with gusto. Suddenly Jane looked at me with a grin on her face: "Did you get lucky last night?"

Maureen blushed and Jenny started to say something, but I anticipated her "Yes, I got very lucky: I had two beautiful women in my arms, who loved me and whom I love. And this morning I was greeted with a kiss: can anyone be luckier than this?"

Jane wanted to say something but stopped. "You're right, James. Nobody can want more than that. By the way, do you have a cousin or somebody else in your family, who might be interested in coming to Australia? If he were only half as nice as you are, we would take him anytime!"

Now it was my turn to blush. I saw Allan nodding and when he looked at me, he smiled and nodded: "Yes, James, you're all right."

They left when lunchtime arrived, but we saw them again in the restaurant, but this time everyone was dressed properly. In the afternoon, Allan and Eileen retired to sleep and relax and she winked at me when she said this. Probably Allan needed the relaxation after sleeping with her. We stayed for a while in the sitting room and listened to music; Maureen wanted to see a cricket match on TV, and I took out the fourth book. At night, the J's had invited us for dinner, and it was quite a nice evening. They provided a cheese platter with products from all over the world: among them a goat cheese from Victoria, a Spanish blue, a Brillat-Savarin from the Normandy, and a Cheddar from New England. Two bottles of wine and we were satisfied.

The moon was going down when we went back, but the jasmine smell was still strong in the garden. When I closed the door to the bedroom, Maureen turned to me. "Now, James, you'll get what you missed yesterday." And I got it, with interest. It took some time, but in the end, we three were exhausted. Satisfied, happy, and exhausted.

The next day repeated our fun (but Maureen was more active!), the sun disappeared for a moment, but it was still hot enough for the pool. At night, we went to the restaurant for the last time, and the food was excellent. They had gone out of their way to make the evening fantastic for us, and when we were back at the apartment, I had the pleasure of receiving my special dessert from both.

The next morning luggage was packed, and we went to the reception to sign the bill. The J's were there, and Jean discreetly handed me the bill. I swallowed when I saw the final number; I could not believe how one could spend so much money even on a very long weekend, but it was worth every cent of it. We worked hard during the year and that was our bonus.

There were tears in Jane's eyes when she said goodbye, and Jean was also sniffling. Eileen suddenly turned to Jane: "Look, darling, when you or Jean, or both of you, come to Sydney, you must stay at our house. We have guestrooms and it would be fun to have you with us. Right, Allan?"

Allan agreed and I saw a twinkle in his eyes when he bowed down to kiss the girls. There might be no nudity, but temptations would always be there.

TO BE CONTINUED