A Fantasy about Love Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time had passed and the J's had to go back but promised that the next day it would be their show.

Lunch was light: salads for the ladies and a steak for us, and two bottles of an Argentine wine: a white Viognier and a red Catena Zapata. Jane joined us and decided that she liked the Malbec, but not the Viognier. Later we relaxed and met back for dinner at the restaurant. There was the normal long delay until the dishes were selected, and more delay to match the wines, but in the end, we had a very satisfying meal. It was Jean who joined us this time and it was surprising what she knew about Australian politics and politicians. Maureen and Jenny gave me a private showing of their nightgowns and we made love, gently and fully satisfying.

The next morning the J's appeared with a box under their arms.

They undressed quickly and pulled a lot of bikinis out of the box. They put them on, one at a time and alternating between Jane and Jean. The first ones were not large, but they covered everything; then they got smaller. A mini-bikini covered the essential parts, but not much more, the next level were the micro bikinis and they did not cover anything. A nipple peaked out, a part of her pussy lips appeared, and then the fun started when they used the g-strings. I saw Allan staring fascinated at the two girls, and Eileen watching him with amusement. The last one was a string, a single string that ran down from their shoulders, touched a breast and ended between their legs, with the string disappearing into her lips. They slowly turned around to show us all -- there was no back, just a firm body. I wondered for a moment how it was fixed but forgot about this when I looked at Eileen. She stared at me and I saw in her eyes that she remembered when last she had worn such a bikini: at her home, and what had happened afterwards, when I had almost taken her right there.

She applauded the girls but said that the sum was too hot, and she wanted to rest; pulling up Allan, they vanished. There was a grin on Jenny's lips when she saw them leaving, but before she could say anything Maureen told them: "James, I've to make an urgent phone call. Where is my agenda? I need it and you have put it somewhere; please find it and give it to me. Just a moment, girls, we will be right back."

She took my hand and pulled me inside; there were several sarcastic comments following us, but I did not care. Maureen looked at me. "Was that too much for you? Did you remember the pool and Mom?" I nodded. "Yes I did; I know that I stepped back from her, but occasionally it's too much."

She looked at me. "James, I saw you looking at Mom, remembered also the time at our pool and how you were tempted to bend her over the next chair and take her. You stepped back, however, and darling, you know that you can have her whenever you want, Allan notwithstanding, but do you really want to do this, knowing what it might cost?"

I shook my head.

"I know this, my love, and that's the reason I want to make love to you right now. I want to make love to you, James, my heart and soul, and you can think about Mom when you take me. Do you want me?"

I nodded and she bent over the chair beside her, presenting her ass to me, but I pulled her up.

"I want to make love to you, Maureen, not Eileen. May I?"

She scolded me. "When did you ever have to ask, darling? Remember: anytime and anyhow!"

She lay down and slowly spread her legs. "Come here, my love, take me."

Her luscious hair was flowing like water over her shoulders and hid one breast. I pushed it aside and kissed the areola; her nipple immediately responded, growing stiff. I spent my time first on one breast, then on the other. She started to moan; she had always understood how her breasts fascinated me, and that knowledge made them very sensitive to her, too. Then I wandered south and soon arrived at my goal: she was wet already and when I touched her mound and spread her outer lips with my tongue, she pulled me over her and guided my shaft into her with a single, determined thrust. It did not take long and I exploded, jetting my semen into her, and she followed me immediately, whimpering with arousal.

I was not finished yet -- now I could relax and make love, and I concentrated on her pleasure. Slowly she climbed up one level after the other, and when she was standing on top of the hill, she opened her eyes. "James, I want to come with you. Just wait a moment ... Now ... NOW!" she gasped and wrapped her arms and legs around my waist, pulling me deeper into her with all strength. That was enough for me and I filled her once more, spending myself in her, and feeling her inner muscles gripping and releasing my shaft. There was nothing left for a moment and then she opened her eyes.

"I know that you love Mom, but when you make love to me, it's all for me, all your love, your trust, your desire -- it's just for me, and I love you for it."

I slipped out and lay beside her, placing her head on my chest; after a while, she took my face in her hands and kissed me.

"Do you think we should go back? There'll be some rather ironic comments, my love. Can you stand them?"

I thought that it was better to confront the enemy now than wait for an ambush later. We got up and walked back to the pool. The three were lying on the lounges and Jane was the to first to notice us. "Well, there you are. Did you have your phone call, or did you have something else?"

She grinned and Maureen stepped in. "Jane, he had someone much nicer than a phone call and I assume that he will agree that we did not waste our time."

I told them: "I did not find my agenda, so we made love. Maureen grinned. "To paraphrase my dear mother: we did it. Twice."

There was a moment of silence and then Jean spoke up. "James, do you have a brother somewhere in this world?"

We all laughed, but it ended there. Later Allan came back with Eileen and when she saw us, she licked her lips, a sign that she also had a satisfying morning. I looked at Allan: was it possible that he walked a bit straighter, more confident?

The J's had to leave,but we stayed for another hour at the pool, now in the shade under big umbrellas. It was hot and the weather appeared ready to change. There were dark clouds on the horizon and as they came closer, we moved back in.

We made it to the restaurant before the downpour started and the afternoon stayed lousy: heavy wind, pouring rain, and the temperature had dropped significantly. We watched the end of the Sydney to Hobart race; the big boats had already finished, but the smaller ones were still struggling into the harbor. The commentator tried to explain the very complex rating system that made small boats compete with big ones, but it was too difficult for me. Allan loved it and his eyes shone brightly as he was trying to explain it to Eileen. She was not interested at all (I could see that clearly), but she listened with attention to her husband.

I decided to retire for a few hours, but when I lay down there was immediately another body beside me.

"James, you had Maureen in the morning. I want it in the afternoon!" I protested "Jenny, I am not a machine; I am tired and want to sleep for a while."

Her mood changed at once and she said: "May I please stay in your arms and sleep with you? " I agreed and we went off in Morpheus' arms.

At night we were invited back into the J's apartment and I enjoyed looking around. There were paintings on the walls showing Australian landscapes and a big one displaying the Blue Mountains in a fading sunset. Jane looked at me and said proudly "We're Australians and we love this country. These paintings remind us whenever we have a problem to resolve! "

After a light dinner, they challenged me to a return match of Scrabble. I did not want to accept, but Eileen joined them and Allan, the coward, left me on my own. It was a difficult evening for me, and it took all my efforts to win the final game against Jean. The prize was the same: I could demand whatever I wanted from her for twelve hours.

I decided on another dance of the seven veils and she was as good as Jane; different, but as good. Jean was more aggressive, more forward, while Jane was more womanly, softer, and to my mind, much more feminine and seductive. It was a beautiful performance, however, and Maureen and Jenny pleaded with them to teach them the dance. Jane grinned. "You want to steal our dance only so that you can get James into your bed! No, my friends. You have to find your own dances!"

The next days were spent in a similar way: one day at the pool with brilliant sunshine, one day in the living room with pouring rain outside. The New Year Dinner was coming up, and we were told to prepare for another command performance.

Allan and Eileen had come over to change in our apartment. It was tuxedos for Allan and me, and long gowns for the ladies. It was easy for us and we were ready in record time; then we had a drink waiting for the ladies.

Eileen came in first, and again I saw what a stunning woman she was. Allan took a deep breath and went to kiss her, but she held him at arm's length. "Allan, you know better! You can touch my cheek here" and she pointed to a spot "and later you can kiss it off. Actually, then you can take everything off!" Her grin appeared and Allan obeyed.

She had a long dark blue gown with long sleeves; first I thought that it was strapless, but then I saw the fine gauze holding the gown up. It was embroidered around her neck and on her sleeves, but completely transparent until it reached her breasts and stopped only when it seemed to touch her areolae. The embroidery on the bustier was more pronounced to hide her nipples, but did not hide the swelling of her glorious breasts. Beneath them, the gauze became transparent again until it reached her narrow waist, where it ended in a small golden belt. There was a wide décolleté showing the valley between the two breasts and a long dark narrow blue frock completed the picture. There was the obligatory slit at the side to let her walk; there were golden high heels (very high heels) and a little clutch in her hand that probably would buy gasoline for my car for a year. Her hair was curling down over one shoulder and the only jewelry she wore, were diamond earrings and the ruby brooch over her left breast. She was stunning so I walked over and kissed her hand. "Lady Moise, may I have the honor to accompany you and your husband to dinner?" She gracefully accepted the plea and I saw that she was very proud of herself: the two men in her life were dazzled.

Maureen and Jenny walked in right behind her and now it was my turn to take a deep breath.

Maureen was in black, an elegant, classic long gown that reached the floor and flowed down her body. She was not as outrageous as her mother, but she warmed my heart. There was the big décolleté that started at her shoulders and ended at her waist, with the opal hanging between her firm breasts and calling attention to them. It was a silky fabric and shimmered slightly when she moved; her long leg came out when she turned around as the slit went practically to her hip, and it showed her black sandals with high heels. Her Hermès purse accompanied her opal ring on one hand and the signet ring on the other. Her hair was put up, showing her pretty ears and her diamond earrings. She looked at me, smiling and amused. She knew the impact she had on me.

Jenny had chosen another outfit; also a long gown, but in her case in grey, with sparkling tiny stones enhancing her beauty. It covered her front completely, but fitted her so closely and the fabric was so thin that every up and down of her body was revealed: her proud breasts with a hint of her nipples coming out, her narrow waist and slender hips, and her long, long legs. Her arms were bare and the days we had spent at the pool had tanned her nicely. Her opal was present and the other opals I had given her also: the bracelet, and the big diamond ring. There was one other piece of jewelry: the diamond earrings I had presented her after we had made love for the first time. Her raven black hair was made up in a ballet dancer's coque and she was as spectacular as Maureen. Both had little makeup: a blush, a bit of mascara for the eyes, and a pastel color on their lips. Eileen was still in a different league, however, and I was waiting for the day when she had to concede defeat!

She looked at me, waiting for my reaction and I stepped up to them. "Here are the three most beautiful women I have ever seen -- may I have the great honor to accompany you?"

They smiled satisfied and when I put my arms around them (kissing was forbidden) I realized that while the front was covered on Jenny, the dress had started back at the beginning of the ass and all the rest was bare. Jenny grinned. "I wondered when you would find out! Happy?"

I nodded and we walked over to the restaurant. It was late: about ten o'clock, the moon was almost full, temperatures were still amenable, and the torches distributed a jasmine incense into the garden.

The reaction of the doorman was funny: a glance, a head coming back very fast, eyes popping open, a deep breath, and then back to professional courtesy. He opened the door.

"Lady Moise, I know that I will step over my limit, but may I say that you are absolutely beautiful?" then he turned to us. "Countess de Winter, Miss Parker -- you are really, really beautiful!"

He bowed deeply, but before we could enter, he added. "My apologies, Sir Allan, Count de Winter. You look very handsome, too. I did not see you the first moment...." We laughed and he perceived what he had said, but he smiled in good humor.

The restaurant was booked out and it seemed we were among the last to arrive; Eileen seemed to have it planned well. Jane and Jean were receiving their guests and when they saw us, there was a similar reaction: eyes opening, a deep breath and a bit of envy perhaps?

The J's received us at the entrance; they were very pretty, dressed also in long gowns, black to combine with their golden hair. They had selected the same dress, and it showed off their bodies with perfection. A wide band started on one shoulder and went down to her breast, covering it partially. The other breast was held up by a cup and I wondered how it held up, (but it would be tempting to find out personally!), running down to her waist and joining the other band, to form the rest of the gown. The décolleté was amazing and showed that their breasts were small, but perfectly formed. The dress was simple but elegant (if one forgot the décolleté) and they were very pretty. I wondered again why they were still single, since they must have had many suitors trying their best.

They greeted us and Allan complimented them on their gowns. When they turned to me, I could not hold back a comment.

"You're very, very beautiful, but tell me: how does that dress hold up when you move?" Jane grinned. "I can show you later..."

It was a formal dinner and the chef had done his best. I knew that the selection would take its time and ordered a bottle of Dom Perignon. Allan got involved by Eileen, but I could see that he was following what she had selected for him.

The chef and the maître d' were hovering around our table and I assumed for two good reasons: they would sell us very expensive dishes and more expensive wines, and to observe the beautiful women sitting before them; with all due respect, obviously. It took longer than I had expected, but finally the choices were ordered.

Eileen, Allan, and Maureen went for the oysters (I heard Eileen whisper to Allan that he would need his strength later), Jenny for the Spanner Crab, and I tried the Moreton Bay bugs. I had never heard of that dish, but Jenny recommended it. Something new in my life, eating bugs! Actually, it was a flat lobster, found in Moreton Bay. Eileen and Maureen agreed on a Tyrell Vat 1 Semillon for the starts, but Allan preferred to finish the champagne.

I looked around; the restaurant was full, the people well dressed (but no one was as pretty as our ladies), the noise level acceptable as the ceiling had cork in strategic places to break the echo, and it was quite pretty, with low light in the chandeliers and candles lit, and faint music in the background.

The J's appeared occasionally and I pushed a chair to our table so that at least one could sit with us. It was nice to have money to enjoy life!

Allan and Eileen had selected to go for the Wagyu rump steak in a veal sauce, Maureen and Jenny the spring lamb, and I the Ash grilled duck with figs and plums. These selections had caused a major discussion on the wines and after the sommelier walked away in disgust because his suggestions were not accepted (one bottle he recommended cost a thousand dollars!) our experts agreed on the Bass Premium Pinot Noir for the lamb and the duck, and a Battely Syrah for the wagyu.

Again, the food was presented with a flourish and the wine selections were outstanding. Time passed rapidly and when I looked at my watch, I asked to accelerate the dessert. We all had ordered strawberries with a light lemon/lychee infusion with an accompanying Gewürztraminer from Adelaide. I had recommended the Ch. Coutet 1o Grand Cru Sauterne, but was told that it would kill the strawberries. Well, the Gewürztraminer was nice, too. There was a nice cheese selection, but it was enough.

Allan leaned back after the meal and ordered a Nikka 12 years old Japanese Whisky (it had a different name in Japanese that was difficult to pronounce), Maureen, Jenny and I selected the Rutherglen Muscat, and to my surprise, Eileen ordered a glass of the Castarède Bas Armagnac. She glanced at me. "I've learned with you to like this spirit; it has more taste and depth than the cognacs."

Midnight was coming up in one minute and we got up; the whole restaurant started to count the last ten seconds and when the bell struck, Auld Lang Syne was sung by all. The words and the music always touched me; it was a sad song, saying goodbye to the old year, but traditional for the change into the New Year.

Glasses were lifted in a toast to the new year and then the kissing started. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Allan embracing Eileen and I hugged my two. Maureen kissed me and then Jenny. "May we always be so happy as we are today!" Jenny added "May we always be together for the rest of our lives!" and I finished: "May I always be strong enough to defend and protect you and make you happy!"

They started to sniffle, but I wiped their tears away. Jenny said "These are tears of happiness, my love ... no, our love, and we will be always at your side!" and a smile appeared: "anytime and anyhow."

Then Eileen turned to us and embraced Maureen. "My daughter, you've given me so much happiness that I cannot thank you enough." and hugging Jenny "Jenny, I love you and I always will."

When she came into my arms she looked deeply into my eyes: "James, my love, you took me out of my sad life and gave me happiness and joy. You made me whole again and showed me how life can be wonderful. I'll never forget this, and you know that I'll always be there for you, whenever you need me."

Jenny kissed Eileen, thanking her for everything she had done for her, giving her guidance, support, help in growing up, and even wealth. Eileen was very satisfied by Jenny´s recognition of her role in her life, and then Jenny turned to Allan. ¨Dad, thank you for being there for me, whenever I needed you; I shall never forget this! ¨

Eileen looked up for a moment when she heard the word ´Dad`, but looking at Allan and Jenny hugging each other, she smiled and nodded.

She kissed me and then went back to Allan and leaned into his arms. People started to sing the traditional songs like Waltzing Matilda, and it was great fun. Maureen finished the Muscat and we decided to leave.