A Fantasy about Love Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the spa we decided to have dinner on our own and I heard Eileen whispering to Maureen that she wanted to try to get Allan interested in her once more; Jenny looked at Maureen and both nodded.

We ordered the usual light food and wines, and when we finished Maureen told me to change and wait for them in the guest room. It took some time, but then they called me. There was soft music on the stereo, candles drafted incense through the room and the two were waiting for me, Jenny with a silver platter in her hand, presenting three glasses of vodka and three toasts with smoked salmon. I knew what they offered.

"You deserve a reward, and your recompense for the way you behaved today is that you can have us 'anytime and anywhere', and we hope that you will choose what we offer with this gift."

They were dressed in Jenny's slave string fantasy: A long dark green cape over Maureen's shoulder, with the hood hiding her face partially; three green strings on her forehead and a large choker around her neck with the stones a lighter shade of green; five strings placed above her breasts just covering (and not completely) the areolae, a big stone binding them together in the middle and emphasizing her mounds, and her opal hanging between her glorious breasts; and finally, a narrow belt of the same stone circling her waist, with four long strings hanging down in the middle, passing between her legs and reaching almost to her knees, with her labia visible whenever she moved.

Jenny wore the same outfit, only her stones were black and grey. Together, they were a dream come true.

Maureen started. "Lord and Master, please accept me and my body and please yourself as you want: it is all yours and whatever you want, I'll give it whole-heartedly and without any restriction."

Jenny repeated her words, and both knelt before me, presenting the platter. As requested, they pleased my eyes with a stunning sight: two beautiful women, offering themselves for my pleasure. I took one glass and gave it to Maureen, taking the other, and then I gave her the toast, sharing food and drink. I repeated this with Jenny and then knelt with them. They had laid a soft pad and cushions on the floor pad and I stroked them gently from head to toe. They helped me take off the breast ornament, then the belt and both were in front of me, completely nude and gorgeous.

Jenny pulled me close to kiss me; that gave me a hint who wanted to be first. I bent and started to kiss her on her forehead, then her eyes, stayed a while on and in her mouth, and then glided downward to caress her breasts. She was determined to please me and guided me to her labia, opening with her hand the two outer lips and let me see the rosy inner wall. I dragged the tip of my tongue over her swollen bud, and small convulsions ran through her.

"Make me ready, my love..." she pleaded, and I moved over her, placing my shaft at her entrance. She was wet and I entered her easily with one long push.

She moaned satisfied and moved her hips a few times, but then she stopped. "My love, turn me around!"

I slipped out and she changed to stay on the knees and elbows, pushing her ass high up, offering all to me. I accepted her with joy and let a finger briefly drag across her rosebud, teasing her. She jolted in excitement, moaning and shoving her hips into my hands. She was definitely in agreement with this. This went on for a while, with Maureen beside her getting more and more worked up.

Finally, I let her know that I accepted her invitation and placed my penis before her back entrance. Maureen handed me the KY and I dropped a big dollop on her puckered hole, gently massaging it in and around the little hole, and with a second drop, it was easy to get through her first ring. There was a bit of resistance, however, when I pushed George deeper. She took a deep breath, pushed back and I went slowly all the way. She moaned and started to move, first delicately, then faster and faster. I followed her rhythm and when she was ready, she cried my name and her inner muscles grasped my shaft tightly. I was waiting for her and then she exploded; I followed her, spending my seeds deep inside her. I hugged her and when she fell down, I turned her around so that she was lying on top of me; now I could caress her with my hands and I did this tenderly, still deeply embedded in her ass. She shuddered as aftershocks ran through her and I must say that every little shock gave my penis a bit more of pleasure. Slowly she relaxed and I slipped out; she protested, but real life had certain rules and when a man had spent his seeds, he needed time to recover.

Maureen looked at us. "This was lovely, but now it is my turn, and I want it the same way you did Jenny yesterday!" First she cleaned us carefully, then she bent and took my soft shaft in her mouth. "I don't want to wait forever, darling" and licked it up and down, pulling it deep inside her mouth. This was invigorating; slowly my force came back, and she smiled satisfied. She turned on her stomach, but I lifted her up and sat her on my hips, because I wanted to see her when she came.

Maureen had recovered and gave her the KY; she massaged a generous amount into her little hole and dropped a bit on my shaft. "James, my love, I'm yours, only yours, now and always..." and sank down.

There was no hesitation; she was completely relaxed, and I passed the outer and the inner ring rapidly. It was a different feeling; with Maureen, it was pure love, with Jenny it was pure joy. I tried to move up to kiss her, but she pushed me down. She smiled as she looked at me. "Let me do the work, darling. This is my gift."

She moved with purpose, her hips rising and falling with an ever-increasing rhythm; when she landed there was a small circular move that multiplied my pleasure. She began to breathe more rapidly, her face flushing every time she came down. Bending down, she finally offered me her breasts and I accepted them, kissing, sucking, teasing. She moaned and I was slowly losing my control. Pushing up energetically, I saw her closing her eyes and giving in to her arousal; I pushed up once more with all force and bit her breast -- that was too much for her. A growl, deep and guttural, was the only sound I heard and when she fell into the abyss, I fell with her, my seeds flooding her ass. She was completely rigid for a moment, and then slowly fell onto my chest. As with Maureen, contractions made her tremble and my shaft enjoyed every one of them. For a moment she tried to lie over me, but she was immediately disappointed, as I slipped out. She protested. "James, I want you back inside me. Do something!"

I turned her sideways and still being hard, pushed back into her ass. It was easy to enter since it was well lubricated, and my shaft had lost some of its length. She pushed back and wriggled until I was firmly back in her. There was a long sigh. "That's the way to relax, Jenny: your man in your ass and his hand on your breast. James, where's your hand?"

Rapidly, I placed it on her right breast and fondled it. "Now I'm in paradise and please keep me there!"

Jenny had watched us and came over, kissing her and then me. "Lord and Master, did you enjoy our gift?" I nodded, too lazy to respond. Well, too tired, too. After a while my penis had enough and slipped out; Maureen wanted to protest, but she knew that we had already had more fun than one could reasonably expect from life.

I took them into my arms and thanked God for the blessing I had received.

The next morning, they were a bit sensitive, but a big smile told me that they were happy, too. When Allan and Eileen arrived for breakfast, I perceived that Eileen was also moving with hesitation, and when she sat, a moan escaped. Apparently, all of us had had fun during the night.

Eileen looked at Maureen. "Are you OK? Do you hurt?" Maureen blushed. "Mom, only in certain places." Jenny added "...and before you ask, me too."

Allan glanced at me and did I see a blush appearing on his face also? Eileen took a deep breath. "Well, Allan had a lot of fun during the night, and I assume that James was also active. We are family, and you can say anything as long as we are among ourselves. Allan, do you agree?"

Allan swallowed and did not answer immediately. Eileen walked over to him, kissed him and whispered something into his ears. This time, he really blushed, but looking at us, he nodded.

"This has been a completely different week from what I expected. Different, but immensely enjoyable. Look, I'm a man, too, and I enjoy looking at beautiful women, and there are three in front of me. Let's do the following: for these days we suspend reality, we can do whatever we want to do (as long as we are among ourselves as Eileen said) and let's have fun. I certainly couldn't do this in Sydney, but here, in your delightful company, I'm willing to try. So if you want to walk around naked, do it. If you want the J's to participate, invite them, but there it stops for me."

Eileen gave him a big kiss, and Maureen and Jenny followed. He did not hesitate to hug them back, and perhaps the next days might be interesting.

It was pool time and when the girls lay down, they took off their bikinis; all of it, and no time wasted. Maureen called me to put sun lotion on her and when I finished her back, she turned around and said: "Front, too!"

It was a pleasure for me to massage the oil into her breasts and when I looked over to Allan, he was also protecting his nude wife from the sun, carefully rubbing the lotion on every inch of her exposed body. She had closed her eyes and was enjoying the attention, and when he reached her hips and wanted to stop, she grasped his hand and led it to her pussy. "Let's suspend reality, darling, and have fun!" He touched her, she moaned, he touched more and deeper, and with a little whimper, she came.

Allan was afraid to glance at us, but Eileen pulled him down and kissed him. "Thank you, darling, that was what I wanted. Now let me protect you."

I had finished Maureen and after seeing our elders misbehave, she allowed herself to come, too. Then it was Jenny's turn. The back, the front, the arousal, the happy finish. The ladies stopped, however, to finish us as this was too much for Allan, at least at this moment.

The bell rang and the J's arrived; seeing us naked they asked: "Have the rules changed?"

Jenny responded yes: during these days we would suspend the formal rules and just take it as it came, and they would be welcome if they wanted to join. Coming from Jenny, this was approval from the highest authority, and they started to smile happily, and within a few moments, they were nude, too.

The sun was hot, and Jane looked to me. "James, put some lotion on me, please?"

I repeated the procedure and when I came to the front, looked at Maureen; she nodded, and I completed my job all the way down to her toes. She was satisfied: when I passed her pussy, I had stopped and had given it special attention with the same result as the others. Jean wanted the same; she looked at Allan, but he looked away: that was still too much for him, but I volunteered to do it for him, and at the end, Jean lay back, as satisfied as the others.

"Now this is life!" Jane said and stretched her dancer's body. The move emphasized her grace and showed us how gorgeous she was. She had smallish breasts but finely formed, firm and as I had experienced, soft to my touch. Her stomach was flat, and her shaved pussy showed her outer lips and a little hood winking at me. Her legs were slender, but strong, and her overall body uniformly tanned to a deep bronze color. Jean was her twin and as attractive as her sister.

The conversation turned to Eileen's success as a business executive and they asked her many questions, sitting around her. I saw Allan looking at them and when he saw me, he shrugged; after all, they had told him to look and enjoy the view. I must say I did, too.

Lunch was easy and afterwards the ladies disappeared to the spa. Allan and I had the customary McCallan in our apartment, and he turned to me.

"James, how do you handle this every day? It's difficult for me to accept it for a few days and you have it every day of the week."

I thought about an answer that would give him information, but not too much.

"Allan, it's wonderful, but it's not easy all the time. As much as Maureen loves Jenny, she needs assurance that she's my wife, first and forever. Jenny, on the other hand, needs assurance that she is accepted as part of us and will never be discarded. They are jealous occasionally, but we have a rule: we never lie to each other and we never go to sleep angry with the other."

He hesitated. "James, if I may ask an indiscreet question and you don't have to answer, however. How do you handle the physical part?"

Now that was something that needed diplomacy.

"Allan, we don't have an orgy every night. Most nights we just kiss each other and are very happy. There are other days when we enjoy each other, and it will be Maureen or it will be Jenny, who I'm allowed to make love to. And there are those very special days where we all join in. Allan, we are happy every day and I'll do anything to keep it this way."

He hesitated. "Give me another drink -- I needed it to ask these questions." I did and he continued. "James, you're my son and I trust you completely. I had a tranquil life with Ellen and was happy. Then Eileen came in and everything changed. She's the complete opposite of Ellen: extrovert, aggressive, knows what she wants, and gets it. I had occasionally dreamed about what a man and a woman could do together; after all, I read the Kama Sutra, but with Ellen that was not possible. Do not misunderstand me: she was the love of my life and will always be. Eileen could write the sequel to the Kama Sutra, however, and I wonder whether I missed something or gained it now. She tells me when she wants me and she tells me how she wants me, and I'm happy to say I have not disappointed her yet. But what will happen when I get older and don't have the stamina anymore? Will she be disappointed?"

The man was serious and there was a point of desperation in his voice.

"Allan, you love her, it's obvious that she loves you, and she knows that you'll never disappoint her. Perhaps the physical part will diminish, and she might have to be satisfied coming only once, but the emotional part can only increase and improve. Don't you know that I've got the same problems? Only a few more years ahead? I'll resolve them when they arrive, and I've full confidence that Maureen and Jenny will be at my side, helping us to find a solution."

He gulped his whisky and got up. "Thanks, James. You gave me food for thought, but let's see how things will go until we have to leave. Do not count on me to put lotions on their pussies: that is too far for me."

I grinned. "Eileen might like it and take you back to your apartment to put some other thing into her pussy!"

He looked at me with consternation "James!" I laughed. "What happened to your phone call the other day? Eileen came back licking her lips and with a big smile on her face. And if I may say so: she said that you had her. Twice. So, this is not a formal relationship we have, but we respect each other and there's always a final limit to what we will do or not. As long as we respect this, we'll enjoy life."

He nodded and left. I finished my book and when they came back, they repeated that they had that wonderful massage and that the masseuse was quite attractive -- did I want to try her? I shook my head, since all the women I wanted were just in front of me.

They went to relax, I took out another book and when dinner came around, we ordered room service. Allan and Eileen joined us, and the conversation wandered again around the globe. The history of my family in Germany, that Allan was remotely related to me, Maureen grunge years, and finally our plans for the future. Allan asked me whether I ever wanted to go back and visit our previous estate, now located in Poland.

Maureen liked the idea and I teased her. "The Countess de Winter visiting the de Winter Estate!"

She laughed. "Yes, that sounds nice. Let's do it next year, and obviously, we'll take Jenny along." Jenny smiled satisfied that as always, she was included. It was a quiet evening and a tranquil night.

The next morning the J's joined us for breakfast, bringing a bottle of the Krug. At the pool, the bikinis were dispersed immediately, and it was my pleasure to protect the four from the sun, with the same results as the other day. Allan was more open, but still hesitated to do anything else except care for his wife, and she was visibly satisfied with his attention. When Jane wanted to make her move on me, Maureen looked at her and shook her head; considering the company that was not appropriate. She whispered "Spoilsport!" but obeyed.

The conversation turned to Jane's dance of the seven veils. Maureen mentioned that they had also some different outfits and Jean immediately said "Show us!" Maureen looked at me and I nodded. She took Jenny inside and after a while they came back, dressed in the cape with the stone adornments.

There was only one comment "WOW!" and after parading in front of us, Maureen asked her mother: "Do you want to try it?"

Eileen nodded, got up and they managed to put the green fantasy on her. The effect was the same "WOW!" She had a fuller body with more pronounced curves, and her breasts spread the strings farther apart, showing every inch of them. Allan got up and kissed her. "My love, you must get one of these. You are absolutely stunning!"

She smiled, satisfied with his reaction and then it was the J's turn. The fantasy also emphasized their slim bodies and they asked where Maureen had bought it. Now the conversation focused on costumes, fantasies, and seduction and Jenny (to my surprise) took the initiative.

"Maureen and I always search for outfits that will make James interested in us, and we got good tips from Eileen. James believes that nudity is wonderful, but that seduction gives our life more spice. When we started our life together, Maureen gave me a pullover that had so many holes that my nipples always came through, and I must say that the result was always very satisfying. I'll never give this pullover away, not even when I turn ninety!"

Maureen laughed. "When I gave the pullover to Jenny, there were a few holes in it. When she wore it for the third time, there were more and bigger holes! Right, Jenny?"

Jenny grinned. "A girl has to do what she has to do, Maureen; you know that I'm grateful."

Eileen said: "I know what you're saying and the only comment I want to add is that it works on Allan, too!"

The J's were curious "What else do you have?"

Maureen looked at Jenny "Should we?" and after seeing a nod, hesitant but still a nod, she went into the apartment and came back with cloths over her arm. She put them on, one after the other: here was the long gown with her breasts displayed, the transparent gown with the never-ending décolleté, the short baby doll, and all the other outfits she had accumulated over the last year.

Jane was interested "May I try one?" She selected the transparent long gown and paraded it for us. "Allan, do you like it?" Allan was more relaxed and looked. "Yes, you are quite beautiful, young lady!"

When they looked at Jenny, she said that she had similar things, often just in different colors.

"James likes us to be dressed similarly; the only instruction he gave us that it has to come off fast whenever he wants us. As you can see, it needs just a button to undo and we are ready for him."

Jane said: "We don't have these things, but we'll have them, and soon. We've only bikinis, and lots of them. We'll show them to you tomorrow."