A Fantasy about Love Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eileen smiled and Maureen curtsied. "Thank you, kind sir!"

Jane was waiting for us, with her eyes wide open. "When I said 'formal', I did not expect this beautiful sight. Be welcome and enjoy yourself." The restaurant was booked out and silence followed us as we walked to the reserved table in the alcove. We sat our ladies and the view over the garden, illuminated by torches and seeing sparkling lights way back on the horizon, was relaxing.

Jane came over to me. "James, we thought about something special for you for this Christmas dinner; we hope that you'll like it."

She was dressed in a long black slinky gown, leaving one shoulder bare, cut deep and showing that she had a firm bosom. It reminded me of the mornings I had seen her practically nude at the pool and I smiled. "Thank you, Jane. I am looking forward to it."

Jenny coughed and Maureen glared at her. "Cut it, Jenny." Jane grinned and bending forward to take a glass of the table, whispered: "James, extended local rules!" I could confirm this looking down her décolleté. She had started the game.

The maître d' appeared. "My ladies, gentlemen, our first dish is grilled abalone with a lemon butter sauce, and I've asked the sommelier to discuss the appropriate wine with you."

His colleague came over and showed a bottle of a Wittmann Riesling Trocken from the Rheingau; he looked at me. "Count de Winter, I shall probably bore you, but let me explain why I chose this wine. You have a lemon butter sauce and the abalone itself is a bit creamy, so I selected a whine that has mango and melon, but also grapefruit and lime juice for the first sip, and it holds up for a long finish. Countess, would you please taste it?" Maureen took a sip and handed it to Eileen.

"My mother is an expert; I am just a talented amateur. And James here drinks what I tell him, and he better enjoys it." Everyone laughed at my expense and Jenny came immediately to my side.

"Maureen, he has learned a lot, wouldn't you say so?" Maureen nodded. "Occasionally he can select his own wines, I admit, but my choices are better!"

More laughing and I looked at her: she knew she would have to pay for this one day.

It was a splendid combination and we enjoyed the match, even if I could not find the mango and melon; Eileen nodded, however, appreciating the wine.

Now it was Jean's turn to offer the main dish.

"We wanted to prepare a traditional German Christmas dinner, James, and the best dish we could find for the occasion is a roasted goose." A waiter put a side table beside us and the maître d' appeared with a big, covered copper platter. With a flourish, he took the cover off and there it was: a beautifully roasted goose, ready to be carved. We applauded and while he prepared to cut it, the sommelier was back. This time he addressed immediately Eileen.

"Lady Moise, I was told to stay on the German theme, and I selected a Hochheimer Kirchenstück Riesling Spätlese Trocken Domdechant Werner 2009. Countess, you have a fat goose with an apple and prune stuffing; this is a dry and steely Spätlese with a wonderful juicy apple and pear fruit touch and a slice of acidity to cut through your rich meat, plus a fine, taut minerality. At the end, it will also provide a touch of sweetness."

He saw my face. "Count, you may not want to know why you're drinking this wine, but I assume that your party prefers to have the details."

Well, I was put into my place. I must say that the goose was perfect, the sommelier was right in his selection and we enjoyed it tremendously. Jean came back to ask whether we liked it and bent over to correct the cutlery in front of my plate. Her dress opened and I could see that she had imitated Jane's acceptance of extended local rules. I sure hoped that she did not do this with other guests!

Before Jenny could say anything, Maureen complimented her on everything: the restaurant, the service, the food, the wine, and the consideration to prepare a dish that I would like. Allan agreed, and Jean offered the dessert: strawberries with a ginger-flavored white cream.

The sommelier came once more and showed us a half bottle. "My ladies, gentlemen, this is a Trockenbeerenauslese, not too sweet, but with a very long finish. Count, this is the last bit of our German offering and we hope that you liked it."

Even I knew the quality of these wines, and it was perfect.

I thanked him and the staff and when we left, the J's appeared. Some more questions, and more satisfying answers. They touched cheeks with the ladies and shook hands with Allan; when Jane came forward, she seemed to slip and almost fell. I grasped her, holding her up and obviously, by pure coincidence, her lips ended up on mine. She apologized but licked her lips. "We'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight."

A full moon was up and the path to our apartments was lit by torches; a faint jasmine smell was drifting through the garden. Allan continued his conversation with Maureen and Jenny, and Eileen was strolling with me some yards behind. Suddenly Eileen turned to me. "James, dearest, you saw where I put your brooch? Over my left breast? It always reminds me of you and what you gave me: love, trust, happiness. I'm satisfied with Allan; he loves me and I believe I started to love him, too, but nothing is like what we had before. Why was I such a fool? You'll always be in my heart, James, and if you ever need me, I'll be there."

She leaned into me and I put my arms around her waist for a moment, but as we were coming close to the apartment, I withdrew; I heard a protesting sound, but she straightened up, ready to be Lady Moise.

"That was a wonderful evening, daughter, and thank you for arranging it. The guy knows his wines and I saw that they have a vast cellar so let's plan to explore it during the next days. It was fun, and James, you definitively have two more adoring women hanging on to you. How do you manage this?"

"Like I always lived my life: enjoying it, giving trust and receiving it, and in this case, enjoying the banter. They can be a bit overboard, but they know where my heart is. And Allan, tell me: isn't it satisfying for a male ego to have two beautiful girls flirting with you? I enjoy it!"

He nodded. "James, go ahead; I wish I were twenty-five years younger!" We laughed and Eileen punched him on the arm. "Am I not enough for you? Do you need more?"

He realized the trap he had fallen into and grinning, took her arm and pulled her away.

"Goodnight, guys. Let her prove to me that I don't need more..."

We were surprised; where was the staid English gentleman? Eileen had brainwashed him to enjoy life! But we were happy.

When we entered Maureen turned to Jenny. "Look, Jenny, I had enough of this. Do you love James?" She nodded emphatically. "Does he love you?" She nodded again. "Do you trust him?" More nodding. "Then why the hell do you behave this way?"

Jenny stared at Maureen: she had never before heard her utter a profanity. "I'm tired of your jealousy, especially when it's unjustified. You spoil the day for everyone when we have to look at you, being upset every time one of the girls comes close to James. For heaven's sake, we're on a holiday and if this goes on, we'll go back to Sydney. Don't you understand that it is a game? For them and for James? And fun for us to watch? Do you expect James to bend them over the next chair and take them?"

Jenny started to cry. "Maureen, I love him so much and I'm afraid that one day he finds another woman and leaves me!" Tears were flowing down her cheeks.

Maureen hugged her. "First of all, Jenny, you have to trust James; he'll never leave you or hurt you. Then you have to trust me: if he dares to touch these girls in any inappropriate way, I'll kill him. And last: you have to trust yourself: he loves you, I love you, and we need you to be happy! So would you please stop being a fool and behave like the intelligent and trusting woman we know you are?"

She sniffled but nodded. "I'll be good!"

I took her into my arm. "My love, nobody can take you out of my heart and I'll always be beside you to defend you. Now get back to being happy and join the game; I believe that part of the fun for the J's is to see you upset. Join the fun and your stress will be gone. I'm certain that they'll stretch the boundaries, but they'll never pass them. They respect you and us. Do you agree?"

She nodded and hugged me back with all her force. "I'll be good, my love, but could you give me a kiss once in a while to remind me?"

Maureen laughed. "Jenny, you start to blackmail the poor guy. If you want to kiss him, walk up to him and do it! You don't have to be melodramatic about it!"

Now we all laughed, and it was time to go to bed. We had another drink and I had the pleasure to undress them with great satisfaction. We passed the bathroom and when we lay down, there was my place for me between the two. "James, we are tired and that was a lot of wine. Can we just go to sleep?" I kissed them (three times) and placed their heads on my chest. Maureen whispered: "Do you think Mom has already proven to him that he doesn't need another woman?" She snickered. "He is so different now, but different in a good way. Good night, my loves."

"Goodnight, darling" was the response and we fell asleep.

I woke up with one spooned behind me, and one in front; my hand was on a firm breast and it was Maureen, since I would recognize those puffy areolae anywhere. Light was already coming through the splits in the blinds and birds were making a lot of noise.

She moved and her arm crept around to end up on my penis. I heard her whisper: "Hi, George, are you awake?" George thought yes and twitched to say hello. She moved even closer and I could feel her pointed breasts boring into my back. "Can I interest you in a little fun and game?"

George really liked this, and she moved down to welcome him into her mouth. It was delicious and slowly my self-control vanished. Self-control needed at least one coffee and that had not happened! She was unfair! Suddenly I got tense and all my blood seemed to concentrate on her moves. A few more strokes and a tongue-twisting around my shaft and I was gone. I pushed my hip into her face and my vision became dark for a moment and then I exploded, jets and jets of my seed spurting into her waiting mouth. What a way to wake up! When I came back to reality, I pulled her up and she smiled satisfied with her act like a cat that had finally gotten the canary and licked her lips.

"I don't need proteins for breakfast today, my love!"

I knew my preferences, but wanted outside assistance. "Maureen, please call your Mom and ask her whether they would come over; I'd prefer to eat here and relax."

She nodded and called the other apartment; there was no answer at first, but then Maureen nodded. "OK, Mom. Room service it is. I'll arrange everything. 45 minutes?" She nodded again.

I kissed Jenny. "Wake up! They'll be here in 45 minutes and we have to be dressed." She mumbled something, but Maureen pulled her up. "Come on, lazy bones. Have a shower and I'll call room service." She protested, but followed obediently.

We were ready in time and somehow the dining room was filled with goodies. Cheeses, cold cuts, toast, fresh bread, coffee, tea (with a Sydney Opera House tea warmer), a bottle of Argentine Chardonnay and another with New Zealand Pinot Noir; we could relax and have a good time.

The conversation was lively and with an increasing amount of alcohol consumption, turned humorously racy. We really needed this short vacation. It was funny how Allan had opened up and some of his comments made me stutter. He had either hidden this well (after all, Ellen was lovely, but not sexy) or Eileen had really given him an injection of a new life.

Maureen came back to the morning at the pool, worrying a bit about the two J´s pushing his limits. "Allan, are you comfortable with the two staying with us? They always push the boundaries, but I don't believe they'll pass them. They'll go after James, but I trust them, and Jenny has finally acquiesced, too."

Allan looked at Eileen and only said: "As long as I don't have to massage their bodies, I shall be fine, but I'll enjoy having fun with all of you." That sounded promising.

We finished the wines and they left, Eileen leaning on Allan. I heard her whisper: "You can look, but you cannot touch, darling."

It was funny how I saw them looking after each other, and often there were small caresses, but I never heard her say the word 'love'.

It was still early, and we decided to go back in bed and Maureen turned to Jenny. "It was my turn this morning, and now it's yours."

Jenny agreed, smiling with anticipated pleasure. "James, I want to make love, slowly and tenderly. Not sex, love."

And that was what we did; I kissed her into her arousal, kept her there for a while and when I felt that we were ready to jump off the cliff, we did it, hand in hand. Maureen had tears in her eyes. "You two are so wonderful together, so full of love it almost hurts me."

Jenny bent over and kissed her. "That's exactly the same image I get when I see you two making love. We're so blessed being together and beware the person who wants to come between us!"

Maureen nodded vigorously. "She'll have no chance!" I grinned. "Why she and not he?"

They both stared at me. "James, you can be soooo foolish once in a while. Can you imagine that one day we'll look at another man? Don't you know us? Cannot you remember what we promised you? We are yours, without any limits or restrictions, for you to do what you want, and nobody else will ever touch us or interest us?"

I grinned. "George Clooney?" Maureen thought for a while. "Well, if you ask...?"

I spanked her lightly and she said: "For George Clooney, I'm prepared for a little bit of punishment, James." but then added smiling: "Not even for George Clooney, darling!"

After a while, they decided to go back to the pool and Maureen called her mother. Judging from her responses, Eileen had proved to Allan that she was enough for him .....

When we went over to the pool, the bell rang. Eileen and Allan walked in, looking happy and satisfied. Allan was all protective over Eileen, but ready to join the fun. We went immediately to the pool and it needed only one look from Maureen to stat the pool procedure: Ly down, take lotion and protect the ladies.

Allan was rubbing the lotion onto Eileen's back and I was starting to do the same on Jenny's back, when the bell rang and two beautiful young women appeared: The two J's had arrived and Jane called out: "Hi, gents!" She wore a little wrap around, translucent and showing a tiny golden bikini underneath. Jean was using the same outfit and they were trying to confuse us: who was Jane and who was Jean? They hated it that they told me how to separate them, but I had promised not to tell anyone, not even Maureen.

Eileen welcomed them and they offered a bottle of Krug. "We saw that you liked this champagne."

I whispered to Maureen: "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts!"

Jean turned around. "James, I heard that, and we're not Greeks; our family came from Ireland."

I still wondered what would happen this morning; I liked them very much, but I did not trust their sense of humor or what they thought humor was.

While I was opening the bottle, they disrobed and seeing Eileen already topless, asked her: "May we follow suit?"

Eileen nodded and they took the top off. I saw Allan take a deep breath, as they presented well-formed smallish breasts, firm and looking up, with large areolae and, at least at this moment, small nipples. I remembered, however, that the last time I saw them this way the areolae were much smaller and the nipples much bigger! This could become interesting!

They lay down beside us and I finished my job with Jenny. Jane glanced at me. "James, could you open the champagne, please?" I went over to the table, got glasses and served them. When I started to lie down, Jean asked Jenny.

"Jenny, darling, could you allow James to put some sun lotion on my back?" Politely asked and to the right person. What could she say? She looked at Maureen, who nodded, and so she nodded also.

I dropped lotion on her back and slowly massaged it into her skin. She purred with satisfaction and once I ended up at her toes, turned around. As they had promised they were good: the bottom part of her bikini covered her mound nicely. The fabric seemed a bit thin and the color was almost the color of her skin, but excluding the topless part, she was halfway decent.

"Now, James, please help me on the front, too."

Jenny started to say something, but I shook my head at her. I again dropped a generous amount of lotion on her front, directing it to the points of her breasts and her lower stomach. She closed her eyes, waiting for my hand, but I turned to Jane. "Your turn, dear."

Jean protested. "James, you did not finish!"

I grinned. "Jean, my dear, you asked me to help you on the front. I did exactly what you asked: I helped you get the lotion on your body. You can finish on your own, can't you?"

She mumbled something I could not understand (probably not very complimentary) but accepted her fate. I repeated my job on Jane and returned to lie beside Jenny and she smiled satisfied.

"Thank you, James. I knew I could trust you."I wondered how she defined trust in these situations: probably checking before, during and afterwards.

We had more champagne and I got a second bottle from the dining room fridge. It was getting hot and Maureen suggested to jump into the pool. Allan did not want to accompany us at first; he preferred to lie on his stomach not embarrassing himself, but Eileen pulled him up.

"Allan, come on, have fun. This is your moment! When will you have again five beautiful women to ogle, and all of them topless!"

He relented, but before he got up, he discreetly adjusted himself in his swimming trunks. We played around and either Maureen or Jenny was always at my side: trust indeed! Eileen was more liberal: she let Allan have his moments and he visibly relaxed, even with some hands or other body parts touching him occasionally. They wanted more champagne and we got out.

Jenny took a deep breath when she looked at the J's. Had I said that they were halfway decent? The water had made their bottom parts translucent, the thin fabric clinging to each up and down of their labia, and the golden color of the suit had become equal to her body color. They were dressed, but naked. Even Eileen was shocked, but she was polite and took it in good grace, and we followed her. The conversation was strained at first, but as the bikinis dried out, the color returned to its normal state. Lunch was coming up and they had to leave to supervise the preparations and Jane had to meet suppliers. Smiling, they thanked us for letting them join us and left.

There a moment of silence and Eileen turned to me. "Just out of curiosity, how did you survive your days here without a divorce? They are beautiful, funny, intelligent, aggressive and willing to go after what they want. No normal male would resist them!"

Maureen stepped in. "Mom, James is not a normal man, he is our husband and knows what he has; he doesn't need more than what we give him. He also promised never to cheat on us, and he never will. So, it was occasionally embarrassing and at the end, we left early, but it also was fun. This craves the question: what do you want to do? Should I tell them to stop all this nonsense, or do you want to go with it? I assume that they will tease every day, but I also trust them enough that they'll not step out of bounds completely. Allan will have fun if he survives it; so, what do you want, Mom?"

Eileen thought about it, looked a long time at Allan who wanted to hide in a hole somewhere, and then she nodded.