A Fantasy Becomes Reality

Story Info
A personal ad helps a young man’s fantasy become a reality.
1k words
4.5
9.7k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisex508
bisex508
99 Followers

I placed a Craigslist ad one day looking for a younger guy that wanted to be sucked off. Included in my post was that I was willing to show a straight young man how another man can give an awesome blow job. I received a couple responses but one really struck me.

It was from a 19 year old, a couple towns north of me. He lived at home with his parents but they were gone for the weekend and he always wanted to try to receive from another man. He had only gotten head from a couple of girls in the past.

After a couple messages back and forth, I found out he was about 5'9 and 170 pounds, with red hair and and a thick 7" cock. I asked him if he had any other ideas he wanted to try out. He said all he wanted today was a blow job but he always dreamed of being woken up by a person feeling him up in his sleep or going down on him. He sent me his address and asked if I would mind if he left the door unlocked and if I would come inside, climb the stairs and his bedroom would be the first door on the right. I asked again if he was ok that I was a 40 year old man and he said "That's fine with me Daddy"

Nervously, I agreed and drove over to the house. I sat across the street for a few minutes before I went in, just to make sure I didn't see anyone else around. I gathered my nerves and walked into the house. I took off my shoes, as requested, and climbed the stairs. The door was slightly ajar and the curtains were closed so only a thin line of light was coming in.

I saw him laying on the bed. He was on his back, under a sheet from the waist down. I walked over and took a look at him. His description of himself was perfect, young athletic body with a smooth chest. His right hand was under his head while his left hand was on his stomach. No wait, I looked again and saw his hand wasn't on his stomach but actually under the sheet in his briefs. He was holding his already semi-hard cock in anticipation. I knelt along the bed and took a deep breath. I could smell the faint smell of cum, like he had ejaculated earlier.

I reached up with one hand and started rubbing his chest while I moved the sheet with my other hand. He was indeed holding his semi erect cock in his hand and the wetness in his boxers showed me what I was smelling. He had already jerked off and came. I took the initiative and leaned down to taste him. He tasted wonderful and he moaned a little as he moved his hand off his cock. I slowly sucked the tip of his cock in and enjoyed the flavor of his previous load. He only recently came, but his reaction from my mouth on his cock made me start to take more of him in. I slowly worked up and down as he shifted under the sheet and turned slightly towards me.

As I went down on him, I would use my tongue to massage his cock, pulling it into my mouth. He started moaning even more once I felt the head enter my throat. He was now rock hard again. I continued to work his cock over, massaging it with my tongue while sucking him down like my mouth was a vacuum. I repositioned myself so I was between his legs. Now I could lick his balls while his cock was down my throat. He finally stopped pretending to be asleep and moved his hand to my head. He started breathing a little heavier and pumping into my mouth and throat. The taste of this young man was amazing and his cock felt so smooth. I let him pump away as I continue to work my mouth on him. After a few minutes, I felt him start to stiffen up and his breathing got heavier. He tapped me on the top of my head and just moaned "Mmph"

I shoved his cock down my throat and moaned back to him. Then I felt the cock start to twitch and felt the warmth of his youth start to flow down my throat. I pulled back a little so I could taste him and let this young man continue to shoot his second load of the morning into my mouth. As he filled my mouth and I swallowed his cum, I kept thinking that it's nice to be young and horny, so full of cum and stamina. He finally gave one last thrust of his hips into my mouth as he finished shooting his seed. I sucked every drop out as I slowly let his cock out of my mouth. As I got up to leave I saw his face. He was in total bliss. He looked back at me and said "OMG".

"I'm glad you liked" I responded as I walked out of the room and down the stairs. As I put my shoes on, I heard my phone beep as another message came through. I walked out of the house and back to my car before looking at it.

When I sat down, I pulled the phone out and checked the message.

"Thanks, that was amazing. Would you be interested in doing it again sometime?"

"Anytime you want," I answered back. "I just need to travel. I can't host at my place."

"Cool, I'm having a friend over tonight for a sleepover. I told him what I was doing with you and he said if it was good, to see if you wanted to swing by in the morning to wake us up. "

I licked my lips as I replied "What time?"

bisex508
bisex508
99 Followers