A Fantasy Becomes Reality Ch. 02

Story Info
A wake up blowjob becomes complicated.
1.8k words
4.75
6.3k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisex508
bisex508
99 Followers

I looked at my watch as I sat in my car in anticipation. Yesterday, I met a horny young man online and sucked him off as he pretended to sleep. When I finished, he invited me back over to wake him and his friend up in the same manner. I was to quietly enter the house and walk upstairs to his bedroom. One of them would be in the bed and the other would be in a sleeping bag on the floor. I asked him what time he wanted me to swing by and he said anytime between 7-8. They would be staying up late since his parents were away and they had the house to themselves. He did not want to set a definite time because he really did want to be sleeping when I started.

Now it was 7:04 AM and I was parked where I was almost 20 hours earlier. The street was quiet with no traffic. It was early on a Saturday morning so people must still be asleep, I told myself.

When I got up to leave, my wife asked where I was going. I told her I got a text from work and had an emergency with one of our clients and that I should only be gone for about an hour. "Go back to sleep," I told her. "I'll keep it down, so I don't wake anyone up when I come back home."

She fell asleep and I walked out the door. I always make sure my vehicle is easy to get out of the driveway in case I did have to go to work at an odd hour.

I left my car under a tree, across the street, and down just a little bit from my destination. I walked over and found the key to the house where he said it was going to be. Suddenly it hit me; I don't even know his name. I looked at the mailbox and saw the house number but no name. Of course, nobody puts their names on the mailboxes anymore.

I unlocked the door and quietly went inside. Like yesterday, I took my shoes off and snuck upstairs. I listened outside the door and heard two people sleeping. You could tell they were in a deep sleep by the even breathing, one was talking in his sleep and the other was lightly snoring away.

I peeked into the room and saw them. When he told me how they would be sleeping, I was wondering who I would suck on first. It was darker in the room this morning, so I wouldn't be able to tell who was on the bed and who was on the floor. Now I saw two shadows lying next to each other on the bed. The sheets were kicked down to their feet, and they were lying in their underwear only; one in boxers and one in briefs. I snuck over and leaned over them. In the dark, their bodies were about the same, both looked like they played sports and kept themselves in shape.

I looked down and saw they were both already semi-hard. "Damn, they could almost be twins," I thought to myself as I looked at the bulge in the briefs and the cock poking through the boxers. Then I made my move.

I leaned over and carefully pulled the briefs over the cock and balls of the cock closest to me. I moved closer to him and inhaled deeply, inhaling the young man's scent. Then I reached out with my tongue and licked his head. After a couple of licks, I could feel the cock start to swell more so I softly sucked it into my mouth. His cock tasted wonderful. This had to have been the same young man I sucked yesterday. He tasted the same. I felt the smooth young cock gliding in my mouth and down my throat, getting harder and harder. I heard him moan and start to stir. As he started to stretch a little, I took one hand and placed it on his chest. With my other hand, I reached over and started playing with the cock sticking out of the boxers next to me.

"Oh my, you did show up," he whispered as I tried to quietly feast on his cock. The feel and the taste of the young man was getting me hornier and hornier, and I wanted nothing but to taste his seed again. I felt the cock in my other hand getting nice and hard and realized it was about the same length but a little thicker. Then I heard a moan coming from the other young man.

"Start sucking him," the first boy whispered. "He thought I was full of shit about you."

I shifted my body a little bit and started licking and tasting the second young cock of the morning. He was getting harder fast, and I could already taste some precum leaking out. "He tastes just as good as his friend," I thought as I worked on his cock and played with his balls, all the while using my other hand on the first young man.

Then I felt a hand on my head. I heard a slight moan and the feeling of a cock being pushed in my throat while a hand was holding my head down. I loved it. Judging by the reaction I was getting; this boy was either a virgin or only had a couple of experiences.

I pulled off his cock and went back to work on the first one. I would suck on one for a couple of minutes, massaging the underside with my tongue as I put just enough suction to tease him as I would stop just before I felt him ready to cum. Then I would switch back to the other cock. And do the same. Every couple of minutes I would work their balls over, licking the shaved smooth globes over and sucking the first one in my mouth and then the other, until they were both in my mouth. Then after rolling my tongue over the balls for a few seconds, I would let them fall out of my mouth, lick the precum that was leaking all over the place and switch back to the other young man. I did this for a few minutes until I felt one of them reach down with his hand to try and jerk off while I sucked the other one off. I gently slapped his hand away and went back to sucking on his cock.

"That's it. I'm going to cum. Suck me off, please," he said, and I figured I would let him explode. I was teasing the hell out of these two young men but was torturing myself even more by not letting them give me my breakfast treat.

"Let me cum," he pleaded, and I just moaned on his cock. I took him down my throat and felt him tense up like yesterday. I pulled off just a little as he started to shoot rope after tasty rope of cum in my mouth. I swallowed it all as I slowly stroked the other cock in my hand. When I no longer tasted any more fresh semen coming out, I took the entire cock in my mouth again, pushing the head down my throat. Then I gently pulled off, with my lips wrapped around my teeth, and pulled off his cock sucking all the remaining juice out.

I quickly switched over and shoved the other cock down my throat. It was coated in precum and hard as a rock. I knew this young man would come quick and I was looking forward to another tasty load. Part of me wanted to tease him longer but I was too hungry. I took the cock down my throat and licked his balls. Then I used my tongue to massage his cock some more and push my mouth off his cock. Once I was at his head, I would swirl my tongue around his head and lick the slit. I was determined to make this first blow job a memorable one for him.

I reached up and rubbed his balls as I took him back down my throat. Then I felt it. As I came back up to suck on his head, he started to tense up and he lifted his ass off the bed a little. The first shot came out like a rocket. It hit the back of my throat so hard it almost hurt. Then he continued to shoot. I kept feeling his load filling my mouth as I tried to swallow it all down. I felt some leak out of my mouth. I forced his cock even further down my throat and took the rest of his load. I sucked on his cock as I pulled off his cock, forcing the remaining cum out into my mouth. The young man just moaned and laid back.

As I got up to leave, I had to adjust the erection in my pants. It was getting a little brighter outside and the room wasn't as dark. Although you still couldn't make out who was in the room, the shadows were a little more obvious.

"Thanks," said the first kid. "I told you he was good, and he would come by," he said to his friend.

"I'm glad he did, and it looks like he enjoyed it too," said his friend as he reached over and felt the bulge in my pants. I slapped his hand away and fell back on the bed. I got back up and hurried out of the room, went downstairs, and slipped my shoes on before I rushed out of the house, not saying a word.

I got back into my car and had a tough time breathing when I heard a text message come through. I looked at my phone and read the message.

"Everything ok? My friend wanted to repay the favor. He loved it and wanted to try to suck as well now."

"Yes. I just need to get home before anyone gets up," I replied. "Or my son realizes I just sucked him off," I thought as I started the car and sped off.

"Ok, he's going to suck on me now and try and work another load out," the next message said as I drove off with my mind spinning and my cock still hard as a rock.

I had just sucked my son off without realizing it and if he hadn't spoken, he would have tried to suck me as well. Damn, he tasted good, but how can I face him without letting him know what happened? I had a lot to think about before he came home.

To be continued...

bisex508
bisex508
99 Followers