A Fantasy Come True

Story Info
Your husband surprises you with your biggest fantasy.
1.3k words
4.06
22.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're sitting on the couch in when he leans over, kisses your cheek, and whispers to you that he has a surprise for you. You look skeptical but you allow him to gently pull you up, and walk you to the closed over bedroom door. You feel a bit worried but trust him as he tells you to close your eyes. As you're guided blindly into the room, you feel him shift to hold both your hands as he leans in to kiss you. As you kiss though, you feel a set of hands reach around you from behind to gently caress your belly, then slide up to cup your breasts as your neck gets kisses as well. You open your eyes to see him kissing you as your friend is behind you as well, you blush as you fear and love the implication. Your husband smiles at you, saying he's changed his mind, he knows this'll make you happy and he wants you to have this. You blush more as they turn around you, your husband going around your cup your breasts from behind as your friend holds your hands and kisses you. Your heart beats fast and hard as fear, excitement, and lust feels your mind.

Your husband comes back around to face you, both of you smiling as your friend switches the lights to dim pink. Guiding you to the bed, your husband gently pulls your shirt off as your friend slides your shorts off. Your breath hitches as you're taken care of in the best ways. Bare naked with two strong men holding you, your face red as everything happens so fast. They let you watch as they both slip out of their clothes. You get flushed as they both lay next to you, cuddling you from either side. One kisses your lips as he massages your right breast while the other nibbles your neck while teasing your clit. You gasp lightly as they go. They slow down a bit, feeling you be a bit overwhelmed.

They lay you flat on your back as they both take a breast, gently sucking and nibbling your sensitive nipples. Both slide a hand down, one teases your clit while the other massages your g-spot. As they gently but steadily suck and massage, you build up to a climax, finishing on their fingers. They both smile, holding you close as they feel you come down a bit. They stand up, shifting you to lay sideways, you panting lightly as the blush returns to your face. You look up and down, seeing them position themselves in line with you. They feel each of their tips tap you. You gently open your mouth, both cocks sliding into your mouth and pussy at the same time, a moan coming out around it. They slowly fuck you from both sides feeling your warm pussy and throat wrap around them.

They both slowly speed up, fucking you faster and deeper, causing you to climax again. They slide out of you and swap, fucking and deep throating you more. As they rock you, your tits bounce with their rhythm, turning you on more as they pleasure themselves and you. Another climax quickly builds as you finish on the other cock.

They stop, gently lift and turning you to lay correctly on the bed. They snuggle back up to you, wet cocks covered in your mixed juices resting on your thighs. You feel them gently rub your belly then slowly massage your breasts, helping you relax again, catch your breath, giving you occasional kisses, saying how beautiful you are, how much they both love you. You feel your heart slow down a bit as they relax you. As everything slows down to normal, he whispers if you're ready for more. You look surprised but you're excited to be taken more.

Your husband asks you to roll on top of him, his cock hardening back up. You roll, helping to line his cock up with your waiting entrance. As you look down at him, your breasts hanging within his reach, you hear your friend move. You assume you'll have some alone time without him, until he shifts to line his hard cock with your sexy ass. You look down at him, him smiling as he promises they'll be gentle. You trust them as you slowly lean back, taking them both inside you, eyes rolling back as everything feels better than you could imagine. You don't move for a bit, adjusting to the feeling. When you're ready, you start to move, feeling both cocks stretching and filling you. As try to hold back your moans until your friend spanks you and your husband sucks on your breast then your head tilts back as you climax. They keep going for a bit then slow down and stop.

Your friend pulls out slowly, letting you react and adjust as he cleans his hard cock off. Your husband gently kisses you as you then slide off him. Your friend lays down next to you guys as you shift to be on top of him, your husband taking behind you. You smile, blushing, excited to keep going. Both cocks line back up with you, teasing both holes. You relax as you push back against them, feeling them pop in one after the other. You take a moment to readjust then start to bounce against both. Your husband gently grabbing the base of your pony tail as your friend holds your hips, neither of them taking control of the speed away from you. You feel them fill both your holes as they hold you in their ways, your breasts slapping against you as you have the best ride of your life. You build up another climax as they slam down on them, your walls twitching. They hold for a moment as you catch your breath. As you lean back forward, your husband pulls out of your ass and your friend pulls out of your pussy. You roll over onto your back on the bed, happy as you feel yourself twitching.

Your friend shifts to snuggle up to you, as your husband wipes off his cock then snuggles up to you too. You smile, turning your head to your husband, kissing him, then turning the other way to kiss your friend. You close your eyes and relax as your held close both your two favorite men. You feel yourself being looser and happy to have this. They both kiss your cheeks, you kiss them both again. Then your husband whispers "we're not done"

They shift, gently placing you so you're laying at the foot of the bed, head leaning over the end. You blush as you prepare for what they have planned. Your husband lines up with your waiting entrance as your friend lays beside you. Your husband slides his hard cock into you as your friend kisses and lightly chocks you, your eyes roll back as round three starts. Your husband fucks you as your friend's tongue is down your throat and his hand around your neck. You feel your husband's cock swell as you gives a few final thrusts to pump you full of his cum. He holds for a moment, letting you both adjust then pulls out as your friend sits up. You see your husband lay beside you as your friend takes position. You kiss your husband as you smile, knowing how much you want this. Your friend's cock slides inside, spreading your walls again as your husband gently sucks on your breasts. Your friend gently lifts your legs to get a better angle as you grip the bed. Your husband's sucking and your friend's cock make you finish again, followed by him filling your pussy more with batter. You pant and smile, dripping sweet juicy cum as your friend slides out.

You're blissed out as you feel them both hold you close, kissing your cheeks, forehead and lips. You feel so loved and wanted and sore and everything, you never want this moment to end. All three of you lay still for what feels like forever and no time. You smile, tilting your head to kiss them both, slowly and passionately, so happy you have both men in your life to take care of you.