A Fantasy - MFM

Story Info
My best friend & I became three!!
1.9k words
4.37
13.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3-Some fun - MMF

Avi and I were best friends and have been for years. Always there to support each other, always there at any time of the day or night, and, we even shared a physical relationship when desired, all in all best of friends with benefits!

You picked me up and drove to the club - Friday night fun after a long work week for us both. I managed the people while you managed the operations and even though persons questioned our relationship, our friendship just made things run smoothly; we always drew a line between personal and professional.

You looked particularly handsome tonight with your black jeans, white shirt and that diamond stud in your ear. You were handsome, tall with piercing brown eyes; I loved you, but our love never crossed a line. Our friendship mattered most!

I coincidentally complimented your look with a black cute strapless dress with white lining at the top and bottom and sides. My curls were loose but tamed and my soft make up certainly accentuated everything. We were hot tonight, together!!

We were in, dancing, having a drink and happily unwinding. Whenever we went out together, we were together, and we also gave each space if desired, if we were trying to hook up with anyone. Tonight however, we both just wanted to enjoy each other's company and have a great time!

While on the dancefloor, you acknowledged what I assume to be a friend and you introduced us - a past classmate, Ry. Good-looking guy, dressed very chic. I was now dancing between two handsome men, while you both chatted. He went to get drinks and you whispered in my ear that you wanted a fantasy to come true tonight. Yes, we were close like this, but as I said, nothing interfered with our friendship.

We trusted each other 99.9% and so I agreed. Ry returned with drinks, and we continued dancing together. My back was against you as I danced with Ry; he started running his fingers across my shoulders and your hands were on my hips. Our dance continued, but you felt the change in my body as Ry touched me. I felt your warm breath against my neck, your voice in my ear telling me to kiss him. I smiled at Ry and pulled him closer and kissed him, almost teasingly. I felt you get closer behind me, feeling your hardness on my ass. I stopped to catch my breath from an amazing kiss, Ry's fingers were now trailing my exposed thigh.

It felt as though you both had an initial plan because we were now all walking towards the exit; still sandwiched and might I say "protected" by two handsome men, I just smiled and moved with you both. We were finally outside, and Avi asked if we wanted to head over to his place. I still did not realise what was going to happen, but both Ry and I followed him to his car, Ry holding my hand. I was getting in the front, but Avi told me to sit in the back with Ry. This was strange but I sat in the back. Avi was not even out of the parking lot, Ry was kissing my neck. Avi knew what this did to me, and it seemed like he shared this knowledge with Ry. Ry's hands were just moving over my dress on my breasts and I needed to kiss him. We were kissing now, my moans in his mouth, while Avi drove.

Avi pulled in his garage, and we were out of the car. Avi pulled me to him and started kissing me while my back was now against Ry. Avi looked at me and told me he loved me and asked if I trusted him. Of course I did! Avi guided us inside, switched on the light and told Ry to have a seat. Avi and I went to the kitchen to get drinks. Avi bit down on my neck hard and marked me. He unzipped my dress and it dropped to the floor. My black strapless bra and black thongs looked gorgeous against my fair skin and as we walked back to Ry, Avi spanked my ass, making me jump just a little.

I was comfortable, maybe just a bit shy with Ry. Avi asked me to sit on the single sofa while both him and Ry sat on with end of the love seat. Again, it felt as though, it was planned as you both started unbuttoning your shirts, removing your belt, removing your shoes. You both stood up, removed your pants and I noticed the bulge in both your briefs. You both sat down. Avi told me to open my legs and show them my wet pussy. He knew me so well, he knew how turned on I was from the club. Avi blew a kiss my way and told me to play with my pussy.

I was wet and so turned on, I slipped my hand in my panties and started playing with my clit. Mmmmmmmmmm.... My moans..... You both started stroking your cocks. Ry told me to remove my bra and I did. My nipples were so hard, and I wanted them sucked. Avi knew this and called me to sit with them. Before I did, he pulled my thongs off and licked the wetness off it. I sat in the middle and as Avi sucked and pulled my nipples, I stroked Ry's hard bulging cock. We were all moaning and so turned on. Ry pushed my legs further apart and inserted a finger in my wet pussy making me scream out. I did not realise how thick his fingers were until now. Avi was kissing me passionately as Ry continued fingering me, now with two fingers. I begged with my eyes and Avi and Ry removed their briefs exposing their hard cocks. Avi kissed me and whispered in my ear, "I'm gonna have my MMF fantasy with you Candie and we're gonna fuck you good tonight".

You pulled me up and we headed to the bedroom. I was on my knees sucking and stroking you both. God, Avi, I loved your cock! Thick, leaking precum already, and that bend on the end, fuck!! Ry's cock was thicker but shorter, but fuck!! Beautiful pieces of hard meat for my pleasure!

You fucked my mouth Avi, making me gag as Ry sucked my nipples. He licked and sucked and pulled, making me moan on your cock as you continued fucking my mouth. God, I was so wet! I did not want to stop but Ry wanted to suck my pussy. I lay on my back on the bed and Ry started licking my sweet juices. Avi continued fucking my mouth with his legs on either side of my shoulders and his cock moving in and out of my mouth. Ry started fingering me again and fuck I was gonna cum. I screamed out!! OMGGGG!! This was amazing!!

They switched and Avi wanted my cum, he licked and sucked me hungrily as Ry pulled both my nipples! God he was going to make me cum again!!! Yesssssss!! Avi fingered me hard making me soak his fingers, and he gave Ry to suck them. Avi looked at me, blew a kiss at me, and eased his cock in me. I screamed out as Ry was sucking my nipples. Avi felt so good in me! He stretched me and filled me, and I was enjoying every minute of it! I knew Avi fucked great and lasted long, but I did not know Ry like this, in fact, I did not know Ry at all.

Ry laid down and Avi motioned me to climb on him. I sucked Ry a bit and then eased down on his cock! Goddddd!!! So deep in my pussy, making me wet again. He seemed to love pulling and pinching by nipples because he continued. I was lost on what I was sharing with Ry, to figure out where Avi was. He spanked my ass hard making me scream! He spanked and then caressed, spanked again and then caressed! He pushed me gently down on Ry and I felt a finger easing in my ass. My moans became louder, my body trembling as Ry held me. Avi moved his finger in and out and God this felt amazing. I felt the warm lube and two fingers now in my asshole and I continued riding Ry. Avi wrapped his other hand around me and eased me up, sucking and biting my neck as his fingers continued in my ass, as Ry made me grind on him. A third finger eased in and again I was screaming!

My virgin asshole was being opened by my best friend! Was he going to fuck me? Avi eased me down again on Ry and I felt him rubbing his cock head over my opened asshole. YES HE WAS!! Avi eased the head of his cock in making me scream. He was gentle with me; his hand drawing patterns over my back as he moved slowly. Ry held me as Avi eased in a bit more. Ry kissed me as my ass opened for my best friend.

The pain became pleasurable! We were now moving in sync! My naked body between my two guys as my pussy wined on Ry's throbbing cock and as Avi fucked my ass. I moaned both their names out - RYYYYYYYYY! AVIIIIIIIIII! Fuckkkkk yessssss! I was so turned on being DPed by two thick cocks. I loved their moans and how much we were all being pleasured. I knew Ry would cum before Avi did, I looked at him as his body tensed beneath me. I want it in my mouth. Ry eased me up a little as he slipped out from under me and on his knees, started stroking that sweet cock. He pushed it in my mouth and came so hard, holding my head down on his cock as it throbbed and exploded in my mouth down my throat. Fuck he tasted good! He collapsed on the bed looking at me as Avi fucked my ass. I do think he had an obsession with my nipples as his head went under me, his mouth taking a breast in his mouth as his hand squeezed the other.

Avi fucked me! Avi spanked my ass! Avi loved me and I loved him!

I must have closed my eyes in passion because I started feeling a vibration against my pussy. Ry was now kneeling on the side of me playing with the vibrator on my clit! Yes, Avi had toys which we had fun with. Fuck! Ry rubbed the vibrator over my hole, over my swollen clit! He was going to make me cum as Avi continued moving in and out of my asshole which I knew was gaping now. FUCKKKKKK!! My entire body was trembling as I came, and Avi spanked me hard. Avi eased down on me and said he wanted to cum, I told him to cum in my ass.

I felt his grip on my ass as he filled me and moaned out! I felt so contented! But...... Ry was stroking a hard cock again and looked at me. He kneeled in front me and pushed his cock in my mouth as I sucked and pulled with my mouth and tongue, making him cum again, filling my mouth the same way! God I loved how great he tasted.

I was totally and utterly spent and have never experienced that level of pleasure! I loved my Avi and knew that we were going to share a special connection among each other!