A Fantasy to Reality

Story Info
You fulfill a fantasy with two interesting companions.
2k words
4.44
6.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thaneses
Thaneses
11 Followers

A combination of a hot summer day leading into dusk, several pints, and a couple shots, lead you here to what some would call a fantasy. You and your companions have been walking all day and find a nice warm tavern with cheap drinks which you take to be a divine omen. There is only one room available, and not wanting to sleep outside again tonight, you accept the room and bring your drinks and food up to it. An hour goes by and things have gotten, let's just say, a little sexually charged. Nothing to panic about, though right?

Just a small room with two almost naked beautiful women and you in a pair of shorts, it's fine... You just need to focus on anything other than the two sets of ample breasts being held up by thin cloth. You can't think of a good way to break the tension before one of your companions speaks up.

"Have you ever properly pleasured a woman?"

Zailith, your Tiefling companion with light blue skin and proportions that would be distracting even without her enjoyment of wearing more revealing clothing day in and day out, has a knack for flustering people. She's always finding ways to be more revealing, all while playfully scolding you for looking. Additionally, she seems to take enjoyment out of bullying you for looking at any other woman. If she wasn't such a force of personality, you could swear she has a crush on you. Moving with elegance, Zailith places herself on your right, only a few inches away, with a devious look in her eyes. You sputter an answer about having a few partners in the past but are stopped when Zailith tisks at you.

Coming up close you can feel the constant heat radiating from her skin, closer to the heat of a hot shower than fire, and can't help but glance at her near nakedness. She is wearing only a lace bra that seems very see-through, a piece of underwear that could be closer to a thong if it wasn't so intricate and beautifully made to accommodate her tail, and a pair of stockings that go just above mid-thigh that Zailith has refused to remove even in the heat.

"That doesn't sound like the confidence of someone who knows now does it Vivienne?"

Your other companion suddenly realizes that she is the center of attention, instead of an audience member. A goblin woman that has on many occasions been called 'stacked' for her size. To you though she has always been this self-conscious bundle of anxiety, who you have always been quick to give some needed confidence. She always wore more conservative clothing that just seemed a touch tight on her, accidentally accentuating her curves. More than once your wandering gaze fell upon those curves which caused Zailith's bullying. Vivienne seems to try and speak but instead saves herself by drinking what is left in her mug.

Just like her choice of outdoor attire, Vivienne's underwear is simple and yet makes her all the cuter and more alluring. A simple strapless bra that is barely containing her ample breasts and a single-color panty that hugs her rear curves in just the right way. With her light green skin and now turning scarlet cheeks you feel an instinctual need to either hold her close, or have some playful fun with her. You have been wondering for a while what she might look like out of her clothes, or how she might sound in compromising circumstances.

Zailith chuckles as she eyes each of you in turn, "It would be a shame for you not to truly know. You know what, how about I show you how to really pleasure a woman?" She looks back over to Vivienne, "You don't mind volunteering, do you? I would rather observe and make sure everything is done correctly."

You watch Vivienne start to melt and implode in embarrassment until Zailith leans over and whispers into her ear. It is too quiet to hear but the goblin's eyes never leave yours and after a moment turn from flustered confusion to opportunistic resolve. Finally, she nods, still some hesitation but a little less fidgety now. What did Zailith say to her?

Zailith turns to you, "Well then, you have a waiting and needy woman before of you. What is your game plan? You start, I'll help you at the 'finish'." Her intense eyes do not leave yours as you lean over to Vivienne, who is filled with nervous excitement now.

You ask her very explicitly if she wants to do this, if Zailith is bullying her then this can stop now. Vivienne gives you a warm smile as she shakes her head.

"No, I want to do this. With you. Do this, thing, with you. Sex, with you. I want to have sex with you."

It's hard not to keep the giggle inside you. Taking the lead, you reach over and pull the goblin into your arms, before she can gasp, you give her a deep kiss. Your hands find their way under her bra to grope soft warm skin as she moans and melts into your arms, wrapping hers around your neck.

Her tits are incredibly soft and warm in your hands, and Vivienne's moans with every grab and rub are informing you that they are incredibly sensitive as well. Of course, not all of her tit is soft as you find her nipple and with a soft but firm twist cause her body to jump and moan even louder into your mouth. You can already feel her legs start to wrap around you and her hips buck trying to grind on anything they can. It becomes almost meditative, exploring the inside of Vivienne's mouth with your tongue and twisting her nipples to drag out every sweet moan.

You are startled when Zailith sounds her approval, "A good start though I don't think she would mind if you picked up speed."

Taking the hint, your hand finds its way further under her panties to her sex, wet enough to make the sound of your fingers rubbing against her slit very audible. The moans and bucking from Vivienne intensify as you can feel her getting closer and closer to her own orgasm. Finally, her legs squeeze together around your hand and her entire body tenses as she tries to scream in pleasure into your mouth. Waiting a moment to see if Vivienne still wants to continue you can feel her hips begin to grind against your hand again and her exploring tongue continue its search. After a few minutes of feeling your fingers soaked in her wetness and exploring the inside of her sex you feel Zailith's hot breath against your ear, "I think it's time to show you the ropes. Take out your cock and let's see what we have to work with."

It takes a moment for Vivienne to let go of you as you can see the pleasurably dazed look in her eyes. You pull down your shorts as she takes off her panties. Before you are able to do much more, Zailith's hand takes hold of your cock and slowly strokes it. The heat radiating from her feels incredible around your cock, but feeling her naked skin drape around you is starting to put you on the edge. You look up to see that Zailith's tail is not only helping pull Vivienne's panties off, but gently rubbing against the goblin's clit, drawing out more cute moans.

Again, her hot breath against your ear, "Mmmm, I am glad you are enjoying yourself but I am not the one you should be focused on." You regain some composer as you look down at the beautiful sight of Vivienne before you. Using her hands to try and cover her face, only making her both cuter and squeezing her tits together in a very sexy way. Zailith uses her tail to spread the goblin's legs wide for you with her sex wet and waiting for your cock to enter her.

Gently pulling your cock forward, Zailith places you at Vivienne's entrance, but before you could thrust inside, she glides your cock up and down the goblin's sex. Feeling the warm wetness was a mix of excitement, pleasure, and frustration as you want to feel that pleasure all around your cock. Your hips unconsciously buck trying to feel more but Zailith's grip is strong and you try to give into it as much as you can. You can tell that Vivienne is feeling the same as she lets out the smallest of moans and starts to buck her hips with yours. Wanting more, and hearing yourself start to openly moan, Zailith giggles though does not release her grip.

"Oh, you want more then? Well it would be rude of me to not indulge you at least a little bit, right?" Finally, you feel her grip on your cock pull you down to the perfect position to thrust into Vivienne. Now you feel like you have permission to grab the goblin's hips and thrust, but you only end about half-way in with Zailith's hand still around your cock keeping you from going down to the hilt. Almost in unison you and Vivienne groan in short-lived pleasure as you try and thrust as much as you can but the hot grip around your cock is unrelenting.

"Now isn't that selfish of you? Just trying to pleasure yourself when Vivienne has needs as well? You might be allowed more if you give her some attention."

Releasing your grip on the goblin's hips, in desperation for more, one hand starts to rub her clit while the other twists a free nipple dragging more moans of pleasure. Not wanting to cause any disappointment, you lean over and draw the other nipple into your mouth and hungrily begin to suck and lap at it. In an instant you can feel Vivienne's pussy clench around the tip of your cock in response. You can hear Zailith purr into your ear, as her hand around your cock releases just enough to allow only another inch or two inside but still not nearly enough.

Now feeling her long fiery tongue glide across your ear, Zailith whispers to you, "There are three elements to truly pleasuring a woman, the preparation..."

Vivienne could not stop bucking her hips, nearly screaming in pleasure and the building frustration, looking you in the eyes with a hungry need for more. You try your best but the grip around your cock is strong and the pleasure of a hot body on your back with a hot pussy around your cock is starting to put you over the edge.

"Torturous need for everything all at once..."

Looking down, Zailith's hand was covered in the goblin's wetness and while your hand was softly tending to Vivienne's clit, causing her pussy to clench all the more around you. You could feel the limit coming and looking into Vivienne's eyes she was close to the same.

"And finally..."

"Release."

All at once her hand slips off and without any hesitation, your hands gripping Vivienne's hips for dear life, you thrust to the hilt and feel all the waiting ecstasy boil over all at once. You let out a loud groan just as Vivienne releases a scream of pleasure, as you let everything that was building inside out into her. The pleasure is overwhelming and feel yourself nearly pass out but hold on for the moment. Looking at Vivienne you ask if she is ok and hear her only respond with uncontrollable giggles and sighs, not a response you were expecting.

You feel Zailith's hand gently glide across your now softening cock, causing you to jolt, and take away a dollop of your and Vivienne's cum. She looks you directly in the eyes as she licks the mix off the finger and smiles to herself. Looking down at you in all her naked radiance she gives a wicked grin, "Not too bad, with some practice you can give any woman true pleasure, maybe. Though I guess I will have to put that to the test next time, won't I?"

Next time?

Thaneses
Thaneses
11 Followers