A Fantasy to Reality Pt. 02

Story Info
Now the real fun begins!
1.8k words
4.63
2.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thaneses
Thaneses
11 Followers

Waking up this morning the only thought going through your head is: was last night a really good dream or did you actually have the luckiest night ever? Looking around the bed and finding it empty as it usually is, the former is likely true. What a fucking dream it was though, Zailith using you and Vivienne like toys to have you fuck the little goblin girl until both of you came so hard you practically passed out. If it was real, then Zailith's 'Next time' would have been both exciting and ominous. What more could she possibly want? You don't think her just riding you to climax would be enough for the Tiefling.

Letting out a disappointed sigh, you turn over, wondering if you can look at your companions anymore without thinking of the dream. That's when you hear the door to the room open. Looking over you can feel your cheeks turn scarlet as walking in is Zailith wearing a lace robe leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. Even in your dream she did not look this perfect. Light blue curves in all the right places and walking with a confidence that knew with a swing of the hips she could draw every eye in the room. The thin lace robe only gives a veil of cover that made your eyes want to see more.

You stammer out a question, if she knew where she was and that she was not fully dressed. Zailith only laughed and closed the door behind her before walking closer to the bed. Unconsciously you pulled the covers higher over you as your eyes memorized every detail about her. Swaying her hips as she walks to your bed, Zailith sits sidesaddle on the edge, letting part of the robe on her shoulder fall. "Is that anyway to greet your teacher of pleasing women, or do you just want to be punished that badly?"

The scarlet on your cheeks immediately spreads to your entire face as you suddenly realize that not only was it not all a dream, but she is probably here to make good on her threat/promise. You start to stammer some form of a response but instead she places a finger on your lips and shushes you. Before you can react, you watch Zailith drop the robe and pull the covers back to reveal your own nakedness. She gives an approving note as her eyes graze across your body while pulling herself under the covers with you.

Again, the heat of her body washes over you as her naked skin comes into contact with yours, not unbearable but enough for your entire body to sweat in response. Zailith straddles your midsection and lays down on your chest, letting you feel her soft warm breasts squish against your chest. Her soft strong thighs against your sides and her face only a few inches away, all in all enough to get your cock to stiffen in response. You wonder if Zailith can feel it, but you find your answer when you feel her tail gently rub against your cock.

You try and force yourself to relax as this aggressive Tiefling fills your space, not that you are complaining. Zailith gives an approving hum as her fingers trace your jawline, seeming to enjoy your surprise and wonder about what is going to happen. Finally, after several long moments she speaks up, "I know that Vivienne really enjoyed herself last night, she could not stop talking about it. I very much enjoyed watching you plow her little brains out and going beyond my expectations."

She shifted and leaned back to where your vision was filled with her breasts and hungry eyes. You can feel the slickness of her pussy against your midsection and her tail gently begin to wrap around your cock. "I think it is time for my turn. Though you do have a very nice cock," you feel her tail give a light squeeze for emphasis, "I have something else in mind. In our... excitement we skipped the most important part of pleasing a woman. I am a little disappointed that you didn't insist on it, though little Vivienne was in a rush. As for me? I crave it."

Without a moment's hesitation Zailith pulled herself forward and placed both knees on either side of your head, making your entire worldview her slick pussy, those full breasts, and her expecting eyes. You can immediately smell the musk of earth and cinnamon coming from her and feel your mouth salivate in expectation. Her voice comes to you again, "Do I need to give you instructions or are you going to be a good boy and follow your instincts?"

Not wanting to waste the moment, and fulfil Zailith's expectations, you begin to lick the outer lips of her pussy. You are immediately rewarded with a pleasurable gasp and the feeling of her hips beginning to sway above you. Letting your tongue glide across the folder of her pussy you start to feel confident enough to wrap your arms around her legs and pull her hips closer to your mouth. You hear Zailith laugh as she lets her hips rest on your mouth, letting your tongue explore deeper into her. The earthy sweet mixed with spice of her pussy giving it an almost addicting taste.

You hear Zailith gasp louder and watch one hand start to grope her chest as you can feel her tail around your cock start to stoke it. It is agonizingly slow but as you double your efforts on eating her pussy out you can feel the tail move faster, giving some relief to its stiffness. You dive your tongue deeper into her pussy as her hips sway harder against your face, causing your entire mouth and chin to be covered in her cum. Feeling her orgasm coming close as her breathing becomes erratic, her other hand grabs your hair, taking your face for a ride.

Before she could reach her climax, you, not that close to your own yet, can hear the door to the room suddenly open and both of you slow to a stop. From your position all you can see is Zailith's pussy, thighs, and upper body so you don't know who just walked in. You expect Zailith to shoo them out with a look, but instead you watch a mischievous idea cross her eyes. Her hand comes up from your hair and gives whoever it is a 'come here' gesture with her finger. The rocking of her pussy across your tongue slowly starts to continue as you are left in the dark about who has now joined you.

Zailith looks back down into your confused expression and answers your look with a wicked grin of her own. Then you realize what is happening as her tail around your cock loosens and leaves, only to be replaced by a hand caressing it. You jerk in surprise but Zailith puts her hand back in your hair and gives a reassuring caress. Trying to relax and put your focus back on the insistent Tiefling pussy in front of you, you are still somewhat startled when the hand around your cock begins to jerk you off and its head gets engulfed by a warm wet mouth. The feeling is incredibly pleasurable, though at first it is hard to relax not knowing who has access to your more vulnerable areas.

Watching Zailith relax back into the flow of grinding against your face and twisting her own nipples was a perfect enough sight that you let yourself be lost in the sensations. A warm and experienced mouth around your cock, and a gushing pussy in your face, you became content in your position and embraced the pleasure. As you relax the mouth around your cock becomes more eager, taking more and more of your cock until you can feel their mouth against your hips.

Redoubling her efforts of drowning you in her cum, Zailith begins to pull hard on your hair as you can feel her pussy spasm against your tongue. Almost at the same time, the mouth around your cock starts sucking with such vigor and need that you can't help but let out a muffled groan as warning of your own orgasm. The mouth around your cock either couldn't hear you or didn't care as it sucked deep of your cock until it came hard.

Stars seem to flash before your eyes as you calm down from your heavy orgasm just as Zailith slowed her rocking against your face, riding her own down. You can still feel the mouth around your cock release and pull back, letting your cum to spray where it wanted. Then as Zailith decided to pull herself off of your face you could finally see the one who had been sucking your cock, Vivienne. Her face a scarlet red with a few drops of your cum here and there, panting the whole time as she looked from you to your cock with a mix of embarrassment and excitement.

You finally feel the strength to raise yourself a little, finding enough words to point to the cum drops on her face. Vivienne took a moment to process the words but then collected each drop in her hand, look you in the eye, and without breaking eye contact lick it all off and swallow it. She even reaches and takes a glob off your sensitive cock and drinks it down. Though feeling well wrung out, you can feel your cock pulse in response to the incredibly sexy sight. You watch Vivienne's blush deepen and twist parts of her nightshirt in her hands with incredible nervous energy.

You are broken out of her spell but Zailith whispering into your ear, "Now that was wonderful. I think that maybe we should make a habit out of this, don't you?" Even though you feel your legs shake and your jaw is sore, you mumble enthusiastic agreement, knowing that you can't give up this opportunity. Vivienne tries to be calm in agreement but she cannot stop grinning at the idea, which is the cutest thing on her blushing goblin face.

Zailith chuckles, "Good, that means we are all in this together. No one goes to bed frustrated, and no one is excluded from the fun." She slides up behind Vivienne, letting her tail wrap gently around her hips and her hand cup her breast. They both look you in the eyes with a mix of appreciation and excitement. Zailith smiles, "That means you have to take responsibility of satisfying both of us, I have needs and Vivienne here has such an 'appetite' for her size. That won't be a problem will it?"

Then you suddenly realize that you have agreed to please these women whenever they need, do you think you can keep up?

Thaneses
Thaneses
11 Followers