A Female CEO’s Secret Life Pt. 04

Story Info
Her mystery man's backstory sheds light on their encounter.
3.4k words
4.37
5.2k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/14/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3...The Backstory (His Perspective)

I was in Maui on a business trip. As a VP of sales for a midsized family-owned business, I was entertaining my top 50 people who had all reached their sales goals for the year. The owners of our company always believed in rewarding our rainmakers. Afterall they were the lifeblood of our company and what made us successful.

Normally I would be on this trip with my wife, but this was the first year since our bitter divorce was finalized. After 21 years of marriage, I came home early from a business trip as a surprise on our anniversary, only to walk in on her in our bedroom with two other men filling both her holes simultaneously. When I opened the door, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was in total shock, and from the look on her face, so was she. She stammered, "Wait, honey, I can explain..." But there was no explaining this. This couldn't have been a one-time occurrence. She looked too comfortable.

My wife was always the aggressor and a bit on the naughty side. We met at a fraternity party at my college where I was on a baseball scholarship. It was a Pimps N Hoes party. It was wild, but it wasn't really my scene. You see, I was from a small farm town outside of Kentucky. I the second of three children, making me the quiet forgotten middle child. We were raised in a Southern Baptist household by conservative parents that instilled good morals and values in us. I was taught to always treat women with respect and never step out of line.

These parties always made me uncomfortable as I watched everyone's hedonistic desires of full display. Our social chairman was walking around with one girl on each arm. The Pimps N Hoes theme was his brainchild and he saw it as an easy way to coerce girls into wearing skimpy outfits, filling them with alcohol, making it easy to hook up.

I wandered down to the party room, trying to put on my best face and be part of the action, but it was just too much. The DJ was loud, and it looked like everyone was intently making out with a partner on the dance floor. I had a baseball game later that next day, so I decided to try and go back to my room to see if I could somehow get some sleep. I walked up the stairwell from our party room, turned onto the second floor and strode towards my room at the end of the hall. Just then, a group of five Chi Omega sorority girls entered the hallway from the other direction. They had just arrived at our house and were heading for the party room.

Allison, my future ex-wife was leading the pack. They were all dressed to impress and heading down to stir things up in the party room. She was wearing a pair of 5-inch pink strappy heels, a short zebra striped micro minidress that expertly clung to her body, accenting her perky 34C breasts. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples poked through the thin lycra material like pencil erasers. They walked with confidence creating a V-Shaped spread.

I heard one of the girls call out from the back of the pack. "Girls, we are gonna get some tonight looking fine like we do. Especially you Allison. I can see the bottom of your ass cheeks peeking out from under that minidress of yours. Are you wearing panties?"

Allison turned around and winked, bringing a single finger to her lips and uttering "Shhh, don't tell. It is our little secret."

As I approached their pack, I stopped to let them pass. They were taking up the entire width of the hallway like they owned the joint. Allison stopped and lightly pushed me against the wall and told the rest of the girls, "You ladies go ahead, I think I am going to take this one right here," as she pressed herself up against me and pressed her lips against mine.

What was happening? Here I was trying to head back to my room to go to bed and all the sudden, the hottest chick in the entire house has me against a wall, forcing her tongue down my throat. We kissed for a moment, and she pulled away. With her hot breath in my face she whispered, "What's your name?"

"Brian," I stammered, still in disbelief about what was happening.

"Where is your room, Brian?" she said seductively.

"It's right at the end of the hall," I told her.

"Is your roommate there?" she asked.

"No, he is back home visiting his girlfriend."

"Good. Lucky us. Take me there."

I took her hand and led her down the hall to my room. One of my other fraternity brothers came out of his room, ready to head back to the party room. "Dude, nice score Bri," he said unabashed.

Allison turned and confidently said, "Oh honey, you have no idea."

I nervously fumbled for my keys, trying to hurry to get in the room. Allison grabbed my hand and pushed me up against the door again, her left hand holding my right are over my head and her right arm softly caressing up my inner thigh toward my dick. "Relax honey, there is nothing to worry about. This is happening. I am a sure thing tonight," she said in a sultry tone as I could feel her hot breath in my ear.

With that, I smiled and reached around and grabbed her ass. I could tell she wasn't wearing underwear as I felt no panty lines as I stroked her behind. I had only been with one other girl before. My long-time high school girlfriend that I had dated for three years. We decided that on our senior prom we would consummate our relationship. It was fantastic. It was both of our first times, but then she moved overseas two months later when her dad, who was in the Army, got transferred to Germany. I headed off to college on my baseball scholarship wondering if a shy, conservative guy like me would have a hard time finding another girl to be intimate with. That's why this was so crazy to me. It was not supposed to be this easy. I was just hoping my inexperience would not get the best of me with someone as forward as Allison.

I finally managed to unlock the door. We entered the room. It was a typical college fraternity house room. We had built a wooden deck to maximize the space. We slept on mattresses underneath the deck, and we had our couch and TV on top of the deck where we would hang out and watch ESPN. We had also built a bar off to the right, creating the ultimate bachelor's pad. The room was equipped with a black light and two lava lamps. We were 18 years old, we thought we were cool to say the least.

Allison surveyed the land. "Nice place," she whispered. Just the way she talked in a low sexy tone made me instantly hard. I was not used to someone this forward. She hopped up and the deck and sat on the edge, dangling her feet in front of her. She grabbed my shirt right under my neck and pulled me closer. She said, "I've had a shitty day today. My boyfriend dumped me for one of my older sorority sisters and I plan to get fucked tonight. Are you up for the task?"

"Yes, sure," I nervously stammered.

She said, "I told you to relax sweetheart. Remember, I am a sure thing."

With that, she began kissing me again, thrusting her tongue in my mouth. Then she gently grabbed the back of my head and eased it down between her legs that she had spread. "I want you to lick my pussy first."

"Whoa. You aren't wearing any panties," I blurted out.

She laughed nonchalantly. "Oh baby. I rarely do. Sometimes you just have to be free. Besides, you can't have panty lines when you are rocking a dress like this."

I wasn't that experienced, so I began licking furiously. She just caressed the back of my head and said, "Brian. That's your name, right? Slow down. Let momma teach you how to please a lady. Just relax and slowly take your tongue and trace the outsides of my pussy lips."

I followed her directions to a T as if my life depended on it. She threw her head back and moaned a little. "Now at the top of my snatch, I want you to take your tongue and circle my clit. Here, I will pull it back so you have easy access."

She reached down and rubbed her clit for a second and then pulled back her skin, exposing it for me to see. I gently circled her clit with my tongue. Apparently, I caught on pretty quickly, judging from the moans coming from Allison as she thrashed her head around like she was in an 80's glam rock music video.

Her wetness built as I kept my head buried in her erotic zone, glazing my face with her juices. She grabbed onto the front of the deck with both her hands and arched her back with her knees gripping the sides of my head as she rocked through her first orgasm of the night. Ironically, it was the first orgasm I had witnessed in my life as I don't believe I was experienced enough to give my high school girlfriend the pleasure at the time.

She pushed me backwards and catapulted herself off the deck onto her knees on the floor. She expertly undid my belt, the button on my jeans and my zipper in what seemed like one motion. She yanked down my boxers freeing my well-kept secret. I was blessed with an oversized penis measuring just over 11 inches. All my life, I went to great lengths to keep it a secret. In high school, I would either get into the locker room early to change into uniform or wait until everyone was done. I always showered at home after games. I didn't want to be known around our small town as the shy guy with the giant cock. My high school sweetheart was the only one that knew, and we had a special relationship which she kept confidential.

"Holy hell," Allison blurted out.

"I'm sorry. You don't have to...we can just...," I stammered.

"It's glorious doll. I have never seen something so magnificent. Oh baby, momma is going to take care of this tonight and worship it like it deserves."

With that, she began to lick up and down my shaft, making sure it was well lubed with her saliva. She grasped it with two hands and performed this fantastic spinning motion swirl, expertly circling the top with her tongue. She was a pro and had all the right moves. I had never experienced this level of pleasure. She was taking me to places I had never thought possible.

Then she put her hands around my buttocks and slowly slid my cock all the way down her throat. My balls dangled at her chin as she just held it in place for a second. I could feel the tip touching the back of her throat.

"How are you doing that?" I asked in disbelief.

"I am one of those lucky girls that has no gag reflex," she proudly proclaimed. "Do you like it? Does it feel good?"

"It feels amazing. I never thought..."

"Shhhh. Just relax and enjoy it. Watch me work."

She picked up the speed and let me face fuck her. In and out, my cock went pressing against the back of her throat. Her head repeatedly tapped against my belly button with every thrust. I wasn't going to be able to hold this much longer and I was about to shoot what would probably be one of the largest loads of my life.

"I'm, I'm, I'm gonna come," I tried to warn her.

"I'm ready baby, give it to me," she uttered as she jerked me off with her mouth waiting open. As it began to flow, she grasped her lips tight around the head of my member, milking it into her mouth. She expertly swallowed almost the entire load with just a bit dripping out the right side of her mouth onto her cheek.

"Oh my God, that was incredible," she exclaimed.

"Funny, I was about to tell you the same thing."

"I wanted so bad to take that load in my pussy tonight, but once I saw your huge cock, I just had to deep throat it. Now I am left to wonder what it would have felt like between my thighs."

"Well, you don't have to wonder."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, I can just do it again."

A huge smile came over her face. "You mean, you can go again? Like, right now?"

I smiled and nodded. She asked if I could give her a minute to run to the lady's room to clean herself up just a bit. The remnants of my load were on the side of her cheek and in her hair a bit. She grabbed my mouth wash that was sitting front and center in my closet and headed for the door.

"Don't forget to come back," I said half-jokingly.

"Oh baby, don't you worry about me coming back. You should start worrying that I will never leave you with a cock like that."

Allison walked down the hall to the restroom. It was a fraternity house, so the easiest thing to do was to go into the guy's restroom. Unashamed, she just walked in with come on her face and in her hair. Some of my brothers were in there and were quite amused by the scene.

"What happened here sweetheart?" my brother Ryan asked her.

"Nothing you will ever have to worry about. I just got a huge load of come in my mouth. It was so huge that I couldn't swallow it all, so a bit got on my cheek and in my hair. You'll never have to worry about that happening though with your pencil dick," she crudely replied.

My other brothers Tim and Scott couldn't believe her brashness and couldn't stop laughing. "Well, what's the hurry honey. Why don't you stay here and show us your technique?" Scott offered.

"Because I am about to go back down that hall and get pounded and your brothers dick is probably bigger than all three of yours combined. Now if you'll excuse me, this girl needs to go get fucked. Tootles gentlemen."

And with that she confidently strode down the hall back to my room. All three of my brothers were peeking out of the restroom to see who her victim was. They couldn't believe it was me, the shyest guy in the house.

She flung the door open and stood in the doorway. The fluorescent overhead light from the hallway lit her up from behind like some sort of superhero. I was sitting on the deck with my 11-inch penis fully erect. She walked in the room and said, "Great, I see you are ready to fuck."

She jumped up on the deck and pulled me to the couch with her. She eased herself back onto the couch, her feet still planted on the ground. She spread her legs and guided to head of my cock into her tight pussy. It was soaking wet, so it started to slide in easily until my girth got in the way. I had this problem with my high school girlfriend. I was only able to get about half my dick in her when we were having sex. In this instance though, Allison was far more experienced and knew just how to ease my full erection into her pussy.

After a few strokes, we were in business as she closed her eyes and moaned in ecstasy. "Oh my God. I love you cock. You must have a zillion ladies beating down your door for that thing each night."

"Actually no. I am single," I uttered.

"Well not anymore you aren't. I may be a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them. When a constantly horny girl like me stumbles onto a cock like yours, she never lets that go."

I couldn't believe how dominant she was. She said whatever she wanted and did whatever she wanted. I was not used to this being from a small town and having a strict religious upbringing. That's how it all started. Four years together in college and then twenty-one years of marriage with me constantly trying to keep up and please the direst girl I had ever met. What did Digital Underground say back in the '80s? We all want a lady in the streets and a freak in the bed. Well, I certainly had that, and my wife even toed that line.

The ink on our divorce had only dried 4 months ago. It was messy. Our daughter Summer had just finished her sophomore year of college and was home for the summer in Illinois. I spent all summer with her as she didn't want anything to do with her mother after what she had done. The saving grace in all of this is the relationship I had with her. She was an incredibly intelligent and beautiful young lady with a bright future ahead of her in business. She was not expecting to get dealt this blow of having her parents' divorce this late in the game. While I was certainly hurting, I made sure that I took care of her first. We had a wonderful summer, going to the lake, going to ball games and just creating memories and having experiences that I would never change in a lifetime.

I dropped her off at college in mid-August at NYU. She was studying business with an emphasis in marketing. This was her first year living in Manhattan with her roommate Nicole. It was expensive, but I wanted her to have a new adventure to look forward to after things blew up between Allison and me. Nicole was a beautiful exotic Asian girl of Chinese descent. She was completely Americanized but had an incredibly sexy way about her. I found myself having to constantly remind myself that she was my daughter's age because she was an old soul and always seemed to attract older men.

We spent the day getting Summer and Nicole moved in and settled. We went out for a nice dinner and had a wonderful conversation about what each of them was looking forward to over the next two years in college. They both looked up to me because I had an incredibly successful business career. It was nice to feel appreciated and valued. Then the conversation turned to me. "So, what are you going to do now Mr. S?" Nicole asked me, obviously knowing what had happened between Allison and I.

"Well, this is the first time I am going to have a chance to really think about it since the divorce was finalized. I have to leave right from here and head to Hawaii for our sales incentive trip. But after all the gladhanding is done, I think I am going to stay a few days on my own and just have some time to myself to soak up the sunshine and think about what is next for me."

"That sounds great Dad. You deserve that very much. Maybe you'll even meet someone new while you are there," Summer said with a wink.

"Pump the breaks there kiddo. Your mom and I were together for 25 years. You know I am not the type to just jump right into something else. I have been out of the game a long time. I think the first step is for me to try and understand me a bit more first."

"I get all that, but I am just saying, don't be so closed minded," Summer replied.

"Yeah Mr. S. Sometimes the best packages come to those who are not expecting anything," chimed in Nicole.

"OK ladies. I will take it under advisement, but for now, let's order dessert."

And with that, the next morning, I was off to the airport, heading to LAX and then a quick connection to Maui. I was looking forward to seeing my team, but for some reason, Summer and Nicole's cajoling stuck in my head. Who knew what I had in store for me?