Five Women Extract Carl's Sperm

Story Info
Carl is finally milked by Mrs. Johnson and her volunteers.
3.3k words
4.62
16.5k
24

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the final stage in the milking, Mrs. Johnson looked over to a young female assistant who had been waiting to do her job. At the look from Mrs. Johnson, she came up onto the stage and started to set up a small camera right between Carl's legs. Everyone noticed, with amusement, that she could barely concentrate on setting up her tech, so distracted was she at the sight of this beautiful young man lying naked on the table. But with a couple of connections and a flick of a switch, a huge image of Carl's testicles appeared on the white wall behind him. As Carl's head was still propped up on the pillow, he didn't see this.

'Thank you, Maria,' said Mrs. Johnson. 'And now if you could see to the lights.' Maria left the stage with one more quick look at this specimen laid out before her and in a moment the lights in the room dimmed meaning that the close-up image of Carl's balls became much clearer, so detailed that, because of the carefully trained spotlight onto Carl, you could literally see the tiny hairs that had started to grow back even though he had been closely shaved just this morning.

'Now we are going to start Carl's milking with him just like this, on his back,' said Mrs. Johnson. 'It's as good a position as any: comfortable for the milkee, comfortable for the milker and with any sperm destined to land on the milkee's belly. Or in Carl's case -- as I have witnessed before -- on his chest or even his face.' The room tittered at the idea of Carl hitting himself in the mouth with his own sperm.

'But if you were going to be collecting the sperm, as we are today, there is a much better position to have your subject in. But let's not jump ahead of ourselves. Now, I would advise you to use a little lubrication to get things going but if you wanted to use your mouth at any stage, then obviously you don't want the taste of chemical substances. One way around that with a young man like Carl, who has prolific precum production, is to...' And he lifted up Carl's penis so it appeared in great detail on the screen behind, 'squeeze a little out and use that as lubrication. It's what nature designed precum for after all.'

With that she squeezed Carl's still hard penis and the whole room saw in huge detail a jewel of precum leak out onto Mrs. Johnson's fingers. 'There...' And she began to massage it into the head of Carl's penis, making Carl jolt. Mrs. Johnson collected a little more, rubbed it in, a little more... until the whole of Carl's penis, from the balls, which were moving with a rhythm of their own, to the tip was glistening with precum. 'Now doesn't that look lovely!' said Mrs. Johnson, to the nodding approval of everyone in the room and the particular pride of Doreen.

'Let me just point out this ridge here on the underside of the penis,' said Mrs. Johnson. 'It's called the corpus spongiosum but don't worry about taking notes as I have detailed illustrated factsheets for everyone at the end of the session. Just pay attention to what you're seeing.' She looked out and could see gazes switching between the screen and the real Carl spread out for their viewing pleasure on the table.

'If you press this very lightly, you'll see that, even though Carl's penis is very hard right now, that part is soft to the touch. It's where the sperm will travel to the end of the penis for release. Also, I'd like you to keep an eye on this underneath bit, the perineum, and the anus, both of which have been beautifully shaved -- thank you Doreen - for better visibility. You'll notice at the moment of ejaculation the anus will start clenching, which is in fact the body pumping the semen along the corpus spongiosum. But let's not get too technical. We're here to learn how to milk a young man so we should get on with it. So, Carl, I'm going to need you to flip over for me and go up on all fours. You can use the pillow to lean on with your elbows.'

Carl was so hypnotised by the feel of Mrs. Johnson's touch that he had stopped listening. 'Carl, did you hear me?' There was a titter in the room. 'Sorry, Mrs. Johnson. What did you say?'

'Please pay attention, boy,' said Mrs. Johnson, a little sternly. Carl didn't like the word 'boy', it felt humiliating. 'I said that I need you to go onto all fours and use the pillow to rest your elbows on.'

Carl did as he was told, catching sight for the first time of the huge screen, which, now that he had his elbows resting on the pillow, he could see was showing an in-detail view of his balls, his anus, his underneath and, now that Mrs. Johnson had reached between his arms and his legs and pushed it down from against his stomach, the whole underside of his throbbing penis.

'Now can everyone see clearly?' There was a little hum of affirmation as Carl buried his face in the pillow, burning with embarrassment at the idea that all these women were not only looking at him opened up and already dripping copious amounts of precum but were looking at him in close-up detail. He could actually feel the blood pumping through his ears with shame.

'So, what you don't want to do is this...' said Mrs. Johnson, grabbing Carl's penis tight and yanking it backwards and forwards super-quickly, which made Carl flinch and almost pull away. 'And you see why. What you need to do is establish a smooth, even stroke that starts at the base of the penis and extends all the way to the top. If you continue the stroke over the head of the penis...' She did this. Again, Carl flinched. '...You'll find it might actually be a little much to bear for your milkee. You can do it and you should but limit yourself to once every few strokes and go gently over the head like this...'

She took her hand, still sticky and slick with Carl's own precum, slowly over the head picking up more precum as he went. Carl let out an involuntary moan that was deep and full of pleasure. 'I think we hit the spot,' smiled Mrs. Johnson. 'Now, who would like to come and give it a try...?'

From his position on all fours, Carl couldn't see how many hands had gone up but from Mrs. Johnson's reaction, it seemed like it had been a lot.

'No, you ladies have had a turn. No, you've already tasted his precum. Erm, how about the two women in the fourth row, in suits?'

Within seconds, Carl could hear the sound of high-heeled shoes approaching the stage and then coming up onto it, then he could see the skirt of a blue suit on his left and the skirt of a light grey one on the right. He took a peek to see who it was so eager to get their hands on his young cock. The blue suit was a woman in her 50s, dyed blonde hair. The woman in the grey was younger, maybe 30s, tanned, athletic-looking with her black hair pulled back in a ponytail. Not that it mattered: Carl's cock was there for whoever Mrs. Johnson chose to touch it, a thought that actually made that cock twitch and leak another blob of precum onto the table.

'And your names are...?' asked Mrs. Johnson, though why this was relevant wasn't clear. 'Jo,' said the older woman in blue. 'And Jasmine,' said the woman in grey. 'And have you ever milked a boy before?' asked Mrs. Johnson. Neither had, though it wasn't clear whether they meant they'd never wanked a boy or whether they'd never done a technical milking like this.

'Well, Jo, let's start with you. You saw how I was using Carl's own precum to lubricate the process. Begin by taking the shaft in your hand and squeezing up to release more precum so we can get going.' Carl could sense a slight hesitation in Jo. Was it because she'd never touched a young man's penis recently? Then he felt the contact of the soft hand, squeezing lightly at first, then more firmly.

'And if you look up, you can see your hand on Carl's penis on the big screen,' said Mrs. Johnson. 'So move it up towards the tip and... there! There's your precum.'

Jo ran her finger over the tip of Carl's penis collecting the precum, then spreading it down the shaft of his penis, right the way down to his balls. She repeated the movement three times until Carl's penis was coated while Mrs. Johnson gave encouragement: 'Very good. You're getting a good amount of precum. That's right. Don't worry if you get some on his balls... And... Jasmine, was it? Jasmine, why don't you put your hand on the small of Carl's back and push gently down? If we can get him to arch more, then we'll be able to see his anus... And remember, when we finally milk the sperm out of him, we'll want to see that anus clenching as he pumps that sperm for us to enjoy.'

Carl felt a firm hand on the small of his back and obediently arched so that his bottom was sticking out even further, his anus even more visible on the big screen above his head. 'And if Jo will let you...' continued Mrs. Johnson, 'steal a little of Carl's precum and apply it to his anus. I think if we can get it to shine a little, we'll be able to see the clenching even clearer.'

With Jo's hand still firmly on his penis, Carl felt Jasmine's finger come to the tip of his penis to harvest some precum. A second later, he felt the finger on his pink shaved hole, circling the sticky precum around it. 'I don't know if anyone noticed,' Mrs. Johnson said to the room, 'but Carl's anus actually reacted to Jasmine's touch. It was as if his hole was hungry for the finger to go into it. The reason for that is that the experience of orgasm can actually be stronger in a man if there's something in the anus. It's the reason a lot of men use their own fingers or other implements when they are masturbating, to heighten the orgasm. If you wanted to insert your finger, while maintaining that pressure on Carl's back, I'm sure he wouldn't object. Would you Carl?'

'No ma'am,' gasped Carl as he felt the finger start to work its way in, not that he actually felt he had any choice in the matter. The shame swept over him as he felt the tip enter his hole, knowing that the entire room was watching this on a huge screen above his head. 'Go further,' said Mrs. Johnson. 'Use more of Carl's plentiful precum if you need but see if you can get your whole finger inside him.'

Carl could hear some excited whispering from the room as everyone watched to see how deep Jasmine could get her finger into his smooth pink hole while Jo continued to stroke his cock, both women dipping into the precum at the end of his cock as they worked. Eventually, Carl could feel the whole finger in there.

'Now, Jasmine, if you keep the tip of your finger facing downwards, towards Carl's feet, you'll feel a slightly textured bit inside. This is the prostate. If you continue to massage that, then we will intensify young Carl's orgasm. But maintain the pressure on his lower back, just to keep that anus fully exposed. In fact, seeing as Carl is squirming a little under Jo's expert stroking -- well done, Jo -- can I get some more volunteers to come and secure Carl a little? OK, you two... I can see how keen you are.'

A moment later, between his legs, Carl could see the faces of Davina and Elaine, the two women who volunteered earlier. They couldn't believe their luck at getting a ringside seat for this intense using of young Carl. Jasmine massaging the anus that seemed to be chewing her finger while Jo was milking so much precum with her expert strokes that Carl started to worry he'd have nothing left to give when it came to the moment of truth.

'Now, let's get this over and done with,' said Mrs. Johnson to the room in general and to his volunteers in particular. 'I'm sure young Carl is keen to resume his normal life.' There was a titter in the room at the idea that Carl could just carry on as usual, going about town as if this whole performance hadn't happened. For years, he would cross people who would shield their mouths as they told their friends, 'That's the boy I was telling you about. The boy who got milked.'

And it had been a very intense morning for Carl. His penis had been hard almost the entire time, which meant his testicles were starting to ache. He had been opened up, projected onto a screen, groped, penetrated, tasted... All that was left was for him to give up his sperm while everyone watched and then this ordeal -- an ordeal that he knew would get him hard whenever he replayed it in his mind in the future -- would be over.

'So, Jasmine, if you want to swap over with Jo...' Jasmine withdrew her finger from Carl's hole very gently -- Carl was grateful for that -- and in seconds, having her hand already coated in Carl's precum, Jo's finger started to work its way into the pink little hole, still tight despite the attentions of Jasmine. The next moment, he could feel Jasmine's hand grasp his penis, a little tightly at first, then start to slowly work up and down, from the shaft to the tip, harvesting a little precum for lubrication every few strokes. 'That's right,' said Mrs. Johnson, 'nice and slowly. And Jo, very nice work. Just small circles inside. We can all see how hard young Carl's perineum is and I think we can just see his anus grasping your finger. Lovely.'

From their position between Carl's legs, Davina and Elaine didn't quite know where to focus. On Jasmine's slow strokes of Carl's beautiful penis, which looked hard enough to burst, at the precum that was oozing from the hole that almost looked like lips at the end of his penis, at the balls that were rising and falling, at the rock-hard throbbing perineum, at Jo's finger working that beautiful shaved hole... They caught each other's eye and widened their eyes in a 'can you believe this is happening' look at each other, then Davina caught Carl's eye. Carl had looked down between his legs, just to give his neck a rest, and the look on his face was one of mixed ecstasy at what was being done to his body and embarrassment that so many people were watching -- and enjoying -- it being done.

'Now, if you could go a little faster...' said Mrs. Johnson to Jasmine as she placed a glass between Carl's legs, clearly to collect the sperm that was almost ready to be released. 'That's right: firm and fast, but not too fast. Our two volunteers, if you could hold onto Carl's ankles so he doesn't squirm at the moment of truth and miss our receptacle...' Davina and Elaine held tighter, Carl's beautiful feet so close to their faces it was all they could do to resist licking them.

'Slightly faster still...' said Mrs. Johnson. With Jo still rubbing inside Carl's anus, little moans started to escape from Carl, low moans that could be heard through the whole room. Carl didn't want to moan. Didn't want to let everyone know the pleasure this was causing him. But he had no control over it. The words 'Oh fuck!' kept coming to his lips but he knew Doreen, no doubt following events carefully, would be horrified if she heard those words from him in public. He had once let them slip out while she was milking him and she gave him a sharp swat on the buttocks with the admonition, 'Not in my house, young man!'

With the strokes getting faster, some of them going over the head of Carl's penis, others tightening around the base, Carl started to feel the onset of an intense orgasm. As Mrs. Johnson had predicted, his anus started twitching, pumping almost. 'And if you could gently withdraw your finger from Carl's hole...' said Mrs. Johnson. 'While pleasurable, anal insertion can impede the release of sperm and we're all quite eager to see as much of that as possible.'

As Jo's finger withdrew, Carl felt the sperm rush along his perineum and -- with a 'God! Oh God!' -- spurt out so hard that it knocked the glass over. Davina, focussed on the sperm shooting from Carl's penis, reached through his legs without wasting a second and stood the glass back up, holding it so that the rest of Carl's hard pumps didn't knock it back over and everything he released was captured. And there was a lot of sperm. Each spurt filled the glass a little more, a little more, a little more until it was almost a quarter full.

'And just because Carl has given most of his sperm, don't stop milking him,' Mrs. Johnson instructed Jasmine. 'Make it slow, grip it firmly and milk out those last drops.'

With all of Carl's sperm now safely in the glass, Davina took the glass, smelt it -- sweet, slightly chemical: she longed to taste it - and handed it to Mrs. Johnson. Carl stayed where he was, on all fours, still dripping after his ordeal while Mrs. Johnson held the glass up to the light. 'What a beautiful specimen!' she said to the room. 'I will be keeping some for my research but as young Carl has provided so much, there will be a little left. If anyone would like to examine, smell or even taste some, do come to the stage afterwards and there will be little tasting spoons for you all.'

As she finished this little speech she tapped Carl on the shoulder and asked him to stand up. Carl, exhausted, sat on the edge of the table, his deflating penis right in the face of Davina, who was still crouched on the ground. 'Come around to the front, Carl,' said Mrs. Johnson, meaning Carl was now standing between Davina and Elaine.

'I'd like everyone to show Carl their appreciation for the work he has done here this morning,' said Mrs. Johnson. Carl was about to hide his groin but the voice of Doreen came into his head forbidding the covering of his genitals at any time. As his now soft but still huge penis swung against his shaven emptied balls, still dripping the last remnants of sperm, Carl looked into the room as a round of applause broke out with a couple of whoops. He hung his head in embarrassment.

'And thanks to our volunteers,' said Mrs. Johnson, 'and for you all for coming. I hope there was something to learn for all of you in today's session. And, in case you want to review any of today's programme, leave an email address at the door and I will post you the video of Carl's milking for you to watch again from home.'