A Female CEO’s Secret Life Pt. 06

Story Info
Back in NY, Brian's Daughter Copes with her parent's divorce.
1.3k words
4.32
4k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/14/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole scurried around our apartment cleaning up some odds and ends from our takeout dinner last night. We started school in 3 days, and I didn't know if I was ready. It was a rough summer, and I was really worried about my dad. I must have looked down in the dumps because Nicole called out to me, "Sum? Are you alright?"

"I don't know. I just can't believe my mom cheated on my dad like that. He is such an incredible father and it seemed like he was a great husband. We never wanted for anything, and he always did whatever my mom asked. It was like he was intimidated by her and afraid to cross her."

"Well maybe that was part of the problem Summer," Nicole said with a concerned look.

"I don't know. Maybe. But who invites two guys over for a three-way on your anniversary? I mean, what a whore. I didn't always get along with my mom, but I never thought she was capable of something like that."

"Well, I get what you are saying, and I never thought so too until the beginning of last summer," Nicole said with a bit of a hesitation.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Remember how Tommy and I came out to Illinois to stay with you for the 4th of July holiday weekend and we went out on your boat on Lake Michigan?"

"Yes, of course I remember. We had an awesome time," I said.

"Well after you told me during first semester that your parents were getting a divorce, I mentioned it to Tommy. He chuckled and said he could have told me that was coming," Nicole said carefully. "I asked him what he meant by that. He told me that when everyone was on the top deck watching fireworks, he excused himself to go below and use the bathroom. Your mom followed him down there and told him she'd been watching him all night and that she loved seeing him without a shirt on with his washboard abs. Then she pushed him into the bathroom, tugged down his pants and proceeded to deep throat him until he blew his load down her throat. He said she swallowed the entire thing, put her fingers to her lips and said 'Shhh, don't tell anyone. This is our little secret."

"What? Nicole, how could you keep this from me?" I said with shock.

"Summer, I know I shouldn't have, but I didn't have the heart to tell you. You were in such a bad place when all this went down. I was afraid this would push you over the edge. I just care about you so much. You're my best friend and I didn't want to pile on and hurt you even more," Nicole said while caressing my shoulders.

"Is that why you and Tommy broke up?" I asked.

"Yep. He was pissed at me. You know we have always had an open relationship and have been polyamorous, but I couldn't bear the thought of bringing around a guy who blew his load in my best friend's mom's mouth," she said as she inched closer to me.

"Ugh, I feel terrible. You loved fucking him. Why does my mom have to mess up so many people's lives?" I began to cry.

"Don't think twice about it Summer. You are my best friend, and it will always be that way."

Her massage of my shoulders got deeper. Nicole always knew how to make me feel better. She positioned herself completely behind me with her legs wrapped around my hips. She continued to rub my shoulders and I could feel her hair brush up against my neck. She slowly started kissing the nape of my neck. It felt so calm and gentle. I just relaxed a bit and released all my tension.

I arched my back a little bit and pressed against her. Her hands slowly moved from my shoulders to my breasts. She caressed my underboob that was sticking out a bit from my crop top. I let out a soft moan.

"Just relax Summer. I am going to take care of you," Nicole whispered in my ear.

She lightly pinched at my nipples, making them hard. She softly placed her hand on my cheek and turned my head to meet hers as we embraced in a full kiss. Our tongues explored each other's mouths passionately. I lifted the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head exposing her perky 34B tits. She lifted my shirt as well freeing my 36D breasts.

"Ooo, I have always been so jealous of your breasts Summer," Nicole said to me in the throes of passion.

"Well, they are all yours babe to do with as you please."

With that she buried her head in my breasts drawing circles with her tongue around my areolas. She lightly bit my nipples as I let out a passionate moan. I reached down into her shorts between her legs and lightly stroked her labia. She was so turned on by this point. She lightly pushed me back on the sofa and dropped to her knees on the floor.

"Relax. Let me take care of you," Nicole moaned with just a bit of angst in her voice. She swiftly removed my shorts.

I laid back as Nicole buried her head between my thighs. She was such an expert at eating pussy. I discovered this one night our freshman year when we came home from the bars drunk together. We both had boyfriends at the time and we each tried to reach them to come over, but they were already asleep. We decided that we were so horny that we would take care of each other that night. It felt amazing. I had never been with another girl before. Clearly Nicole had, so she knew how to make me feel comfortable. In the morning we talked about it and agreed that it was amazing but that we should only reserve these moments for special occasions that called for some true best friend bonding. This was one of those moments.

Nicole continued to expertly flick my clit with her tongue bringing me to orgasm. I grabbed her head and brought her back up to eye level and said, "I wanna taste you, you little slut."

It was the first time I had laughed in a long time. We passionately kissed and our hands caressed each other's bodies. We pulled back and locked eyes and each scooted to the opposite edges of the couch.

"Race you," Nicole teased.

"No fair, I have already come once," I fired back.

We both frantically began rubbing our pussies trying to see who could achieve orgasm quicker. I was hoping the walls of our new apartment were thick enough to muffle the loud moans that we were each emitting. We worked ourselves into a frenzy, with our eyes closed and our heads thrown back. Then I heard Nicole building to what seemed to be an intense orgasm. She yelled, "Yesssssss" at the top of her lungs. I felt a steady stream of warm liquid hit my leg and stomach. I opened my eyes to see that Nicole had squirted all over me.

"Holy shit Nicole. That was amazing. When did you learn to do that?"

She smiled furtively at me and winked. "Just a little something I picked up over the summer. Kobe Bryant always said you have to work on your game over the summer and add some new elements each year."

"Nicole, you just squirted on me and then proceeded to quote Kobe Bryant," I said laughing hysterically.

"Well, I hadn't seen you relax or laugh in a while babe, and it was making my heart ache. We are going to get through this divorce together and get you back on your feet. It is going to be a fun semester."

With that I hugged my best friend and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Thanks babe. Let's stay in, order take out, watch Netflix and see what happens," I suggested.

"Sounds like a plan Summer. Sounds like a plan."