A Fertile Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Theo's phone: lying on the kitchen counter. Forgotten at some point during the insane sex-fest that she and Theo had enjoyed in almost every room of the house: most of which he had recorded on that very device! Fuck!

Thankfully years of cheating on her partners had given Alexa a cool head; first she needed to get the phone out of sight, then she'd worry about getting it into Theo's hands and away from any possibility of Mark seeing what was on it (hopefully the two weren't such good friends as to know each other's passwords!)

"I love you babe," she whispered in Mark's ear. Turning him around she placed herself before the phone, keeping his eyes on her with one hand gently ruffling the hair on the back of his head as her other hand, hidden from his view behind her back, curled its fingers around the phone. "I hope you know how lucky you are."

"Every day," Mark said, smiling so sweetly it would have made a lesser woman feel guilty for all the adulterous sex she had had last night (and this morning).

Alexa, however, felt fine; especially when she felt the phone side up into the long sleeve of her nightgown, carried by her hand as she withdrew it (and phone) from Mark's sight. All the while his eyes had never left hers, so wonderfully captivated was he by his loving wife. "You're going to be an amazing father," she said.

She hadn't thought Mark could look any prouder, but upon hearing her words his face lit up; a huge smile blossomed on his face and his eyes seemed so proud of themselves. If only he knew that it would definitely (and Alexa was one-hundred-percent sure of this) be his best friend's hot virile spunk that would (finally!) do the deed, and not that meagre load he had pumped into her last night.

Then again... probably best if Mark never found out. As for the kid itself... well, Alexa had quite a few years before she needed to think of how to handle THAT problem...

A knock on the door brought them both out of their respective daydreams - Mark's a blissfully innocent picture of himself, three kids, a dog and a loving wife, while Alexa was thinking of how to conceive those other two kids, and who might be THEIR fathers - and the couple turned to regard the front door, visible down the hallway from the kitchen. A familiar shadow was on the other side of the frosted glass.

Of course, the phone... but how was he going to explain being dressed in the same clothes he was wearing last night?

Thankfully Mark supplied the excuse: "Did you spend the evening with Sophie again?" He said as he opened the door and saw his best friend standing there, looking quite sheepish.

The reason for that sheepish look was in fact Theo's realisation he had forgotten his phone - an embarrassingly rookie mistake for a seasoned pro such as himself to have made, but he was not so out of his game as to be slow seizing an opportunity: "What can I say? Your neighbour's a fine piece of ass, mate."

"Do you want some coffee?" Mark said, standing aside for Theo to come in (unaware that Theo had only just left some ten minutes earlier). "You look like you've had no sleep."

"Yeah, definitely," Theo said, stepping inside. As he heard Mark close the door behind him he couldn't help but give a quick wink at Alexa, who was standing in the kitchen doorway, smirking as she watched Theo walk up to her. "Long time no see!"

A bit on the nose, she thought, but Alexa knew Mark wouldn't see anything odd with that: they had, after all, delivered Mark to his date with the bathroom only last night. "Do you want milk with your coffee?" She said, giving Theo a quick and perfectly acceptable hug as a wife would do to her husband's good friend who had been the best man at their wedding a year ago, and DEFINITELY not the man she had had insane, lusty, all-night sex with all over the house. How she didn't look the same state Theo appeared only made Alexa smug; it seemed she had more stamina than Theo Miller!

"Got anything that's real milk?" Theo said.

"Not in this house, sorry," Alexa said, giving her husband a smile as he walked past them to the kettle.

"Yeah, I wonder why..." Mark said sarcastically. He began prepping three mugs, unaware as he did so of his wife covertly slipping a phone out from within her sleeve into Theo's eager hands. "I don't think I got a chance to thank you, Theo, for last night."

There was a half-second pause in Theo's mind where he quickly recontextualised what his best friend actually meant, compared to what Theo initially thought Mark was referring to. "Yeah... wasn't a problem. Loved driving your car, by the way." And banging your wife all night, he added mentally, trying not to smile too smugly as his eyes briefly wandered around the kitchen, seeing all the places Alexa and he had fucked each other.

"Thought you might," Mark said as he poured the water. "You're welcome to take her out for a ride anytime you want."

"Oh I'll take you up on that offer," Theo said, winking at Alexa when Mark's back was turned.

Alexa stifled a laugh.

"Just don't wear out her suspensions," Mark continued, handing a steaming mug of coffee over to Theo. "She's a little fragile in that regard."

"I'm sure she's tougher than she looks," Theo said. "She could take a hard ride if she wants."

"I'm serious, Theo," Mark said, giving his wife a second mug of coffee, too focused on Theo to notice Alexa's struggle to avoid bursting into laughter. "She's the love of my life; you better treat her right." He suddenly looked at Alexa, forcing her to compose her face: "I mean... after you, of course, babe."

"I knew what you meant," Alexa said, too focused on not giving away Theo's double entendres to take offence from Mark's innocent (and stereotypically bloke-ish) slip-up.

Theo looked his best friend in the eye, and said with absolute sincerity "I will treat her right, I promise you." Holy fuck it was a struggle not to look at Alexa while he said that, knowing that it was probably as much a struggle for her as it was for him not to grin like the cat who had got not just the cream, but the whole fucking cream factory as well! Although it was probably Alexa who had got all the cream last night: several dozen loads of it! Theo's balls felt well and truly spent.

Theo's words seemed to satisfy Mark, who still had no idea his friend wasn't talking about the car at all; rather his stunningly attractive wife, who was leaning against the counter watching the two men in her life with a mug of steaming coffee held in front of a smile that she just could not seem to get rid of. It probably had something to do with the feeling of being absolutely rammed full of cum! She had never felt this full, even after sex with several guys at once!

There was no way Theo wasn't going to get her pregnant after last night.

How Theo and herself managed to make it through a half hour of polite conversation without giving it all away to Mark, what with their constant smirks when Mark's back was turned, and a fair amount of innuendo from both Theo and herself; how the adulterous pair managed to make it through without giving everything away Alexa would never understand, but somehow it got to the point where Mark mentioned he had a lot of work to do and unlike Theo couldn't afford to skive off work and get away with it with Ewa, especially after being forced to bail out of the gala early last night (despite both Theo and Alexa's assurances that Ewa would be understanding and not hold it against him), and Theo said that he understood and he would be making a move now as he would need to make an appearance at the office (to which Mark rolled his eyes, knowing his friend would probably go home and crash after fucking Sophie all night - not knowing it had actually been Mark's wife Theo had fucked all night) and he was glad that Mark was feeling much better; the whole surreal moment ending with Alexa offering to walk Theo to the door as Mark disappeared into his study to begin work.

Anyone watching would have no idea this loving wife had spent the whole night taking pints of cum from her husband's best friend!

With Mark out of sight in his office-at-home, Alexa felt safe enough to give Theo a loving kiss by the door; their lips passionately moving against each other as their tongues invaded each other's mouths. Alexa was the first to break it off, giving a quick glance down the hallway to make sure Mark hadn't appeared; the sounds of intense typing could still be heard from within the study. Turning her attention back to the gorgeous man who she had sucked and fucked for hours, Alexa said "well... I guess you'll be off..."

"Until next time," Theo said, with the absolute certainty of a man who knew that sometime in the near future he would be getting his cock back inside her.

Alexa wasn't going to correct him, but she did want to clarify something: "Four weeks. Give me a month to make sure... and if I am... well..." She gave his huge cock a squeeze through the fabric of his trousers. "You can fuck me as much as you want." Her blue eyes blazed with lust. "You can fuck me and cum in me as much as you want."

"Anytime?"

"Anytime."

"Even with Mark in the house?"

"Especially with Mark in the house," Alexa said, opening the front door as she did so. Outside the sound of traffic seemed strangely normal; a contrast to the awesome event that she and Theo had enjoyed all night. "Now, you better make a move before my husband gets suspicious..."

Looking at her, Theo smiled a strange smile as he placed a hand on the door and pushed it. As it closed Alexa raised an eyebrow. "Tell him you're going to have a shower," he said, with a jerk of his head towards the study.

"Theo..." Alexa said in a warning tone, although her face betrayed the horniness she felt. More sex with Theo? With Mark around? "I said just the once..." Which had turned into 'just the one night', she had to admit.

"I'll be quick," he said. Winking.

She sighed, but the smile on her face told a different story. As she turned to walk away she saw Theo scurry upstairs as quietly as he could. Her heart was beating fast again: having sex with Theo while her husband was asleep was one thing. To fuck him while Mark was up and about was something else!

Alexa knocked on the study door and waited for her husband's voice before opening it. Mark only closed the door when he knew she was in the house, both so she wouldn't be annoyed by his incessant typing, or overhear Zoom calls where confidential details were being shared to Mark. Thankfully his act of concern for her meant he hadn't heard a word of what had been shared between his wife and his best friend; evident on his face when he spun around on his chair to smile at her.

"Just to give you a heads-up, babe," Alexa said, smiling back, "I'm going to have a shower" and fuck your best friend again!

"No worries," Mark said. "I've had enough of that room for a while!"

"Yeah, I might be a while," Alexa added, as a safeguard; "I want to have a good soak..."

"I take offence to that!" Mark said, although he was smiling. "I can't be THAT bad!"

"You were wonderful! I'm still so hot and sweaty!"

Mark looked both proud and a little embarrassed, which was so adorable, and Alexa closed the door behind her, leaving her husband to his work while she went upstairs to fuck his best friend again. Her heart was beating violently in her chest and her pussy, feeling so full of another man's cum, was aching for the feel of a certain huge cock once more. She had already spent all night having sex with Mark's best friend - taking Theo's cock and cum over and over - and now she was going to have sex with Theo Miller once again, with her husband awake and in the house; the chance of him hearing the sordid act was high if Alexa wasn't careful, and the risk factor only added to the spice of cheating on her dear husband.

Alexa could hear the sound of running water through the half-open door, and slipped inside, a wide smile on her face as she closed the door behind her and drew the bolt of the lock across. A loud squeal escaped her lips as she felt familiar hands reach around to grab her tits - where had Theo come from?

"Hey there," he whispered into her ear, sending shivers down her spine with his voice. "Want a shower with me?"

She could feel his erection against the base of her spine, and from the feel of his chest through her nightgown Alexa could tell Theo was already naked. That smile grew. "Hmm... definitely," a hand reached behind her to grasp that cock and begin pumping. Fuck! Did this man ever go soft from too much sex? "Just a quick one, though..."

"I'll be quick," Theo whispered. "In, out - a quick twenty minutes!"

Alexa groaned. "I'm going to make you pay for that reference," she said as she turned around, expertly disrobing and allowing her garment to fall to the floor, leaving her standing in front of her husband's best friend completely naked, as was he, and as they had been for hours all night; their bodies exploring all the ways they could make each other cum. In fact Alexa had already enjoyed so many hours of sex with Theo that he felt like a familiar old lover, despite the fact they had only been fucking since last night! Her hands moved across his cock with such familiarity to every curvature of his shaft, every raised vein and underneath his bulbous head; her fingers found places she had become intimately familiar with over the course of last night.

Smiling seductively, Alexa walked slowly around Theo to the shower - a custom-fitted walk-in affair that Mark had been quick to insist on when they had first moved into the place, being more of a shower man than one to enjoy a bath, and wanting a sizeable shower unit for the new house. It was already running, pouring thick steam out into the room. With her hand gently pulling his cock, Alexa guided Theo into the shower unit with her, closing the door behind him. Sealing them both together within a small space with two glass walls and the others covered in pale gold tiles.

Alexa wasted no time: throwing her arms around Theo's neck she pulled herself up; securing her legs around his waist as Theo slammed her against the tiled wall. His cock slipped inside her with welcoming ease - she was already packed full of cum from all the sex they had enjoyed, and fucking turned on to boot! - and in mere seconds was already pumping up into her with a speed and ferocity that took her breath away. Alexa gasped; her open mouth beside his ear, releasing a strangled moan as she felt his huge girth and length fill her once again.

"Oh fuck... fuck, Alexa... oh you feel so fucking good!" Theo groaned as he hammered her into the tiled wall. Alexa could feel her ass cheeks spread against the warm tiles under the pressure of Theo's powerful thrusts. "God, I love fucking you! Oh you feel so fucking good! So tight... fuck! So fucking tight! Oh... oh fuck I love your cunt... I love how you fucking feel around my dick!"

"Hmm... I love your cock, Theo..." Alexa moaned into his ear as she held on for dear life; Theo was hammering her so hard against the tiles she was sure they would break! "Oh I love you big... your big fucking dick... oh I love it... keep fucking me... keep fucking me, Theo... oh, fuck me and make me cum... make me cum like only your big fucking dick can!"

"I'll make you cum! I'll make you cum like Mark never can! Tell me: who's got the best dick?"

"Hmm.., oh you do... you do, Theo... oh I love your dick... so good... so big and hard... so much bigger and thicker than your friend... my dear... dear... oh... my dear husband can't match your big dick... your cock is so much bigger... I love your cock, Theo... I love it so much... keep fucking me with your big cock... make me cum, Theo... make me cum like only your dick can!"

Her fingers slipped on the wet surface of his back; Alexa struggled to maintain purchase as this beast of a man hammered his huge cock repeatedly into her, forcing her ass against the hard tile wall of the shower over and over. The pain of her wet flesh slapping hard against the tiles was small in the face of the overwhelming pleasure she felt each time his huge girth spread her insides as his cock speared her.

"Oh fuck... Theo... oh fuck me... fuck me... I love your cock, Theo... I love your cock... oh you're so much bigger and better than Mark... you fuck me so much better than he can... I fucking hope you've got me pregnant... I hope I have your baby, Theo..."

Jesus Christ! Her whispered moans right in his left ear, so loud over the sound of the shower, was making Theo so fucking hard he felt like his cock was about to explode; and this was after a whole night of almost endless sex! There weren't many days when Theo Miller was astonished of his own sexual stamina, but right this moment he was in awe at the power of his cock, and how it kept giving him pleasure, and, more importantly, pleasuring a seemingly endless series of horny women; of which his best friend's wife had become the crowning achievement of his conquests.

Or had she conquered him? Maybe a mutual sexual-conquering-type-thing...

Whatever: all Theo cared about right now was how good it felt to ram his dick home into such a tight pussy; the fact said vagina belonged to his best friend's wife, and said best friend was in the house totally unaware of what was going on upstairs in the bathroom? After a night like the one Theo had enjoyed with the stunning Alexa Matthews-Kent? All to get Alexa pregnant when his best friend - her husband - had tried and failed after a year?

Oh yes: dick-hardening-as-fuck!

Theo didn't think it would be long before he would be blowing his load inside Alexa again, and from the way she was frantically clawing at his back, her fingers slipping on the water as it ran down his muscular frame, Theo reckoned it wouldn't be long before Alexa was cuming too!

"You're gonna have my baby, Alex!" Theo growled. Kissing her neck - her skin soaked with the water from the shower, and her honey blonde hair sticking to it - Theo plunged his cock deep in her. Feeling his sensitive tip slam into her cervix; felt the shockwaves of pleasure erupting with each hard plunge. "You're gonna have my fucking baby!"

"Fuck yes! Get me pregnant, Theo! Knock me up with your thick cum! Oh I bet you're so much more virile than Mark! So much more of a fucking MAN than he is! Get me pregnant, Theo! Get me fucking pregnant with your thick cum!"

It didn't matter that he had heard her moan and whisper those same words dozens of times all night: Theo still felt his cock twitch at the thought of unloading yet another round of cum into an open and willing fertile womb. That it was his best friend's wife telling him this... Theo was near his limit and they had only been fucking for ten minutes!

"Cum in me, Theo... cum in me..." Alexa whispered into his ear. She still struggled to clutch his body; they were both so slippery with all the water pouring down their toned forms. Her legs had wrapped around his waist, locked at the ankles, bracelets jangling, and her arms supported herself on his shoulders as Theo sank his fingers into her ass, holding her up against the wall as he rammed his big cock home.

And 'home' it was: Alexa had never felt so completely full with a guy as she did with Theo; his huge dick just felt so right and proper sheathed inside her. He filled her in ways few other men had; even those with bigger dicks didn't feel so 'right' inside her! There was something about Theo, as well as the expert way he was angling his cock as he thrusted to get it to hit all the right spots. She realised that while men like Mark tried to please her, Theo KNEW how to please her. He fucked her with the confidence of someone who knew exactly where to thrust, to touch, even kiss - his lips danced across her neck in a tender way so completely at odds with the roughness of his hips - to bring her to climax. He was a conductor, and her orgasm the orchestra.