A Fertile Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey babe!"

Only years of cheating and lying about it afterward helped Alexa maintain a convincingly glad look on her face at the sight of her husband appearing from absolutely-fucking-nowhere, with a big smile on his face. Only years of practice kept her from freaking the fuck out and looking any more suspicious than she might already look, even to her trusting, oblivious husband. "Oh hey sweetie," Alexa said. "Sorry it was getting a little stuffy in there so I wanted to get some fresh air and Theo here wonderfully volunteered to act as my bodyguard and fend off all these politicians trying to get in my pants."

"You'll have to excuse them, they're practically incels," Mark said. "They have to wave a cheque in a woman's face to get her to fuck 'em."

"Not like us lawyers," Theo said.

"Oh we're pussy magnets," Mark replied to his friend, and they both grinned like little boys. "I apologise, babe: that was a little crude of me," he added, turning to Alexa.

"I'd blame the drink but you're driving tonight," Alexa said, grinning like a madwoman to hide her frustration at her husband interfering with her effort to enjoy some long-overdue private time with Mark's best friend! Just her luck that Mark should develop some sixth sense for interrupting her efforts to cheat on him now, just over a year into their marriage, and she had been such a good girl up until this point!

"Hey these mocktails pack a punch," Mark said, taking her hand. "Sorry to drag you back in but I want to introduce you to some of our best clients-"

"Mark, I don't think..." Theo said. His voice quickly trailing off as Alexa was literally pulled by her husband - not roughly, or anything, but with a determination that she didn't dare fight - to a group of people who had commandeered one of the large wooden tables. Alexa noted Ewa sitting beside two couples. On her immediate left sat a smartly dressed Asian man with a woman of the same ethnicity (Alexa guessed Chinese), while opposite Ewa sat a husband and wife that Alexa immediately recognised.

"Oh my God, you're Ali's parents!" She couldn't help but note, making this whole situation just a little stranger.

"Hello Alexa," Ayesha Khan said. A smile on her face that was a little too wide and too polite to be entirely natural. Her eyes flickered from Alexa to someone just behind Alexa's shoulder, and quickly darted back to her. Locking with such intensity that Alexa was momentarily taken aback until she heard Theo greet everyone from the direction Ayesha had just looked, and she felt a hot feeling of jealousy towards the older woman. It lasted only a moment, before she found herself sitting opposite Mark, with Theo squeezing between her husband and Ewa; sitting right next to Ayesha Khan, one of Theo's regular fuckbuddies.

"I didn't realise you knew the Khans," Mark said, gesturing to Yusuf and Ayesha.

"I know their eldest son," Alexa said, then immediately felt the need to clarify: "he's one of my brother's two best friends. They used to come round our house all the time before I moved out."

"That's wonderful! It's a small world!" Mark seemed genuinely happy, gesturing at the other two seated beside his boss. "This is Han and Suzie Chen; two of our best clients, and you already know the Khans, two of our OTHER best."

"No competition!" Han immediately said, prompting a round of polite laughter.

"Not that we have favourites at Hills & Follett," Ewa said, giving Mark a cool look.

"No, of course not," Mark said. "But... if we did..."

"We will be in your consideration?" Yusuf said, a big, shit-eating grin on his face.

Alexa was watching his wife, who was quite obviously trying not to look at Theo, although the subtle shifting of her eyes told Alexa she was certainly keeping an eye on the incredibly attractive lawyer out of her peripheral vision. Sitting on the end of the table, opposite her husband, Alexa could not help but allow her eyes to be distracted by Theo's good looks as she tried to follow the conversation Ewa and the Chens were having. At first she was worried Mark might notice how her gaze kept slipping to his friend, but soon it became apparent to Alexa that her dear husband was more interested in contributing to the conversation at the other end of the table than what might be distracting his loving wife.

Theo, however, was not ignorant to the effect he was having on two of the four women present at the table: his eyes caught Alexa's several times, those brilliant green irises of his flashing with barely concealed lust each time their gazes locked. She was glad to see that Mark's disturbing of their effort to elope in the gardens was also annoying him, and he was obviously paying as little attention to the conversation between his boss, the Chens, and Yusuf Khan as possible.

Alexa loved it: each time their eyes met as the other end of the table became animated she felt a shiver of lust burn through her like a gas stove lit by a small match. Her hands clutched the tall wine glass, the contents gently swirling, in an effort to control her frustrations - mostly sexual by now - at how this night was progressing. Jesus Christ, but she needed to do something to vent all the horniness that was building up inside her. Otherwise there was no telling what she might do.

So she slipped off the high heeled shoe on her right foot - her bare toes wiggled, unrestrained by the cramped design of women's foot fashions - and extended her leg outwards and slightly to the right, finding a leg where one shouldn't be if she had been aiming for husband, and smiled as she noticed Theo's eyes widen, then turn first to Ayesha, who was sitting directly opposite him - then to Alexa. His smile widened, and his look told her to continue.

So she did. Gently moving her toes up his leg. Feeling the muscular definition beneath the thin fabric of his fitted trousers. God this man worked out, and Alexa was appreciative of his efforts; she was desperate to see what lay beneath that shirt and jacket he was wearing, but for now she was content to explore his sexy legs with her bare toes. She felt the ankle bracelets shift around her as the leg continued to stretch; toes moving upwards towards his knee. Thank God she was fucking tall herself; the table was certainly large enough that a shorter woman would be having trouble doing this.

Shifting her motion, Alexa stroked her feet back down the length of his leg. Observing the way his smile shifted as Theo pretended to be listening to the conversation at the other end, all while enjoying the feeling of his best friend's wife playing footsie beneath the table, while her husband sat directly opposite her. Completely oblivious to what was going on underneath. As the Chens, Yusuf, Ewa and Mark talked about God-knows-what (Alexa seriously wasn't listening), Alexa's bare feet caressed Theo's leg. Travelling up and down with playful slowness.

Smiling herself, Alexa swirled the contents of her wine glass as she watched Theo. It felt good to be teasing him like this. Constantly reminding him that here she was; down to fuck; even with Mark literally right next to them. The audacity of it was like a drug to Alexa; that old itch only a little cheating could scratch. This was some pussy-ass scratching though, and she was wondering how to scratch harder when her foot met another. Bare toes met bare toes.

Alexa looked to her right, and found Ayesha looking back at her. The older woman's face just as shocked to find someone else down there as Alexa was. "So Ayesha," Alexa said, forcing on the polite charm to hide her irritation at having to fend off another cheater. "You look like you work out; do you run? Hike?"

"Both," Ayesha said, with equal forced politeness. "I enjoy using my legs."

"Oh me too! I love running, but I'm a bit of a loner. Do you have a running partner?"

"No, when I run I love having the experience all to myself."

"That's a shame," Theo suddenly said, his eyes twinkling as he looked from one woman to the other. "I love running with a partner. The camaraderie. The competition. It's good for the soul."

Looking back at Ayesha, Alexa raised an eyebrow. "A running partner? Are we talking about a little teamwork?"

"Does sound like he's suggesting it," Ayesha said. "Though it can't hurt to have someone beside you for those hard parts. You know: when you hit the wall and progress is just so HARD..."

"Hmm..." Alexa grinned, loving how this woman thought. She had the length to reach forward, and Ayesha was only a little shorter, with legs for days as well. Moving her feet to the other side of Theo's leg, Alexa gently nudged it aside, giving her space to move her foot forward to between his legs. She touched Ayesha's foot, and shared a brief smirk with the older woman. With a deft display of dexterity only years of practice could hone, Alexa snagged Theo's fly zipper between a big toe and the next one and gently, slowly, with a smile on her face as she watched his face, and a burning flame of lust down south inside her, tugged the zipper downwards. Feeling it open; the conversation thankfully was too loud for anyone to hear Theo's trousers being unzipped.

She felt someone else's toes touch hers, and spared a sideways glance at Ayesha, seeing a smile in reply, before fishing with her big toe for the folds of cloth that formed the oh-so-convenient hole a man could whip his dick out through to take a piss, only tonight Alexa had other ideas for Theo's manhood; she watched his face intently as she pulled the fabric aside, trusting that, while she was doing her part, Ayesha was doing hers. Theo's smile was growing and growing, as was, quite probably, his erection, and sure enough, as Alexa twisted her foot to better pull the flap of his boxer-briefs open, she felt something hot and hard spring out.

Without hesitation she touched his exposed cock with her big toe, feeling the heat from his big dick; she had given guys footjobs before, but never had she felt an organ radiate so much energy as whatever was hidden beneath the table. While a part of her wanted to dive under and take a good look at Theo's dick, the majority of Alexa was enjoying this anticipation; she would get to see his cock soon enough, but for now she was content with slowly sliding her toe along the skin of his organ. Feeling the softness of his shaft's skin, the bumps of his veins, pulsing with all the blood pumping through his dick right now. Alexa wondered if Ayesha was doing likewise; Theo's face was a picture of smug awe, as he was rightfully enjoying the attention these married women were giving his manhood while their husbands sat at the same table, completely oblivious.

Slowly, gently, she caressed the side of his thick shaft. Alexa could tell from how much skin she felt against her toe that Theo had some considerable girth! Oh she was so looking forward to his cock pushing its way into her warm, tight pussy; she had no idea how she was going to arrange it without Mark knowing, but that was a problem for later this evening. Right now she was going to give this well-hung stud a footjob he'd remember forever! With his best mate - and her loving husband - sitting right next to him!

Finally, after what felt like minutes of solid - pun intended! - teasing against the side of Theo's big, meaty shaft, Alexa felt her toes find the tip of Theo's bulbous head, and bit her lip as she felt her toe follow the head's curvature around to its tip. Finding Theo's foreskin already straining at the eagerness of his dick to reveal itself, so swollen did it feel. Alexa felt Ayesha's toes meet hers at the tip, and together they began to gently knead the bulbous head, feeling the heat with the tip of their big toes. Just a little kneading; applying a little pressure to his cock head. Just feeling it. Alexa bit her lip hard as she shifted herself slightly to get her legs more flexibility for what she was planning to do with Theo's dick, right underneath the table while her husband was sitting on the opposite side to her, chatting away with no inkling of what his wife was doing to his best friend.

With her new posture Alexa gave Ayesha a knowing look, to which the other woman nodded; a moment later they began to rub their toes down his thick shaft. Alexa felt his foreskin move with her toes, felt the pressure Ayesha was placing from her position on the other side; pressing his dick between them as they moved their feet down. Then back up. Back and forth, until they were gently jerking his huge length with their feet. Working in tandem to jerk him off.

"You OK, Theo?"

Smiling at his boss, Theo appeared to struggle to look like a man who wasn't getting jerked off under the table in secret by the wives of two other men currently at the table; smiling politely at Ewa's question and trying to shrug it off with a charming smile. "Peachy, thank you," he said, "I was just taken aback by what you said, Yusuf: that's an incredibly ambitious plan."

Plan? What plan? Alexa realised, as Ayesha's husband happily replied, that Theo seemed to be far more adept at multitasking than she was. As a woman that annoyed her, and she shifted, with hand on glass, to appear to be thoroughly entertained by the conversation the Chans, Yusuf and Mark were having about Yusuf's plans to expand his business. All the while, beneath the table, unknown to either Yusuf Khan or her own dear Mark Kent, Alexa and Ayesha were, in wonderful cooperation only possible between two serial cheaters, both addicted to the rush of the forbidden sexual encounter, working their bare feet up and down the considerable length of Theo's dick.

It was so fucking fun watching his expression, Alexa thought, as she worked her foot with more energy - feeling Ayesha meet her speed. Her toes were practically gripping his thick shaft as they flew up and down its length (and what length! Again, Alexa was practically bursting with erotic excitement to see Theo's cock in all its glory). She could feel its hardness, feel the skin move with her as she worked her foot.

She could see from Theo's face that both Ayesha and she were doing a great job: his smile had become so fixed it was almost rictus, and his eyes were beginning to glaze over as the pleasures the two women were inflicting on him threatened to rob him of his ability to pretend to listen to the conversation the other men were having. No doubt Theo would love to be throwing his head back and just revel in the feeling of two hot women working his dick with their feet, but he had to keep up the illusion: the husbands of both women were sitting close by.

"Everything OK, Theo?" Alexa suddenly asked, filled with the desire to tease this man. "You do seem to be a little hot under the collar..."

"A little red around the face," Ayesha joined in. Her smile was a sadistic one. Alexa wondered if she had teased Theo like this before.

Theo turned his head to look at them - giving them both a confident smile. "Just a little hotter in here than I thought," he said. "Having a hard time adjusting to all this attention lavished on little old me tonight."

"Aww..." Ewa said, giving him a sympathetic pat on the shoulder. "I didn't realise you were so shy, Theo." Her tone of voice told Alexa that Theo's boss didn't believe a word of that, but Alexa was certain that Ewa had no idea what Ayesha and herself were currently doing.

"Don't be so harsh on yourself, Theo," Alexa said. Her upper body, above the table, seemingly posed and regal, while beneath the table her leg was furiously jerking Theo's massive dick with a bare foot. "You're anything but LITTLE."

"Oh definitely a BIG man at the firm," Ayesha said, and the look on her face told Alexa that the older woman was definitely enjoying this as much as Alexa was, and Alexa made a mental note to meet up with Ali's mum sometime in the future; she had a feeling that the woman had some great stories she could tell, and Alexa wanted to hear them, if only to inspire her towards more acts of debauchery. "Bet you take all the HARD cases."

"Only the hardest," Theo said. His smile seemed a little strained, and Alexa wondered how he was staving off his orgasm. She and Ayesha were working in glorious tandem with their feet all over his dick, and she could feel pre-cum oozing between her toes as she furiously rubbed over his thick, hot bulbous cock head. Was that twitch at the edges of his smirk a sign that he was at the limits of his endurance? With the thought of making Theo Miller cum everywhere under the table at the front of her mind, Alexa worked her foot with more vigour, and she was happy to feel Ayesha more than meet her; oh they were definitely a great team, and the look in Theo's eyes told her his orgasm was approaching like a fucking freight train. How would it feel to cum when you're sitting right next to your boss, Alexa wondered? How would the confident Theo handle it with his dick pumping spunk while his boss and top clients sat around the table with him?

Holy fuck: Alexa was so fucking turned on right now SHE could almost cum!

"I bet you do," she said, and although Alexa could hear that she was almost practically purring with erotic energy there wasn't a damn thing she could do to cut it out of her voice; this was too fucking hot! She only hoped Mark was buzzing with all that desire to impress his boss to hear his wife sounded a little hot under the collar, so to speak. "I bet you get all the LONG cases, the ones with THICK folders, filled with POTENT seeds for your casework..."

Oh Jesus Christ she was definitely turned on: she was saying some really corny shit now.

Theo seemed to love it though, and Alexa felt his cock twitch with appreciation as she worked one side, while Ayesha matched her on the other. Together they were going to fucking down on this massive cock, and Alexa could feel the heat as she worked her bare toes up and down his big shaft. From the look in Theo's eyes it seemed the poor man was having a hard time holding back on what was probably promising to be one epic orgasm.

"Only the most POTENT," Theo said, smirking. A slight tremble in his voice betraying what he was trying desperately from holding back. "I wish you could see it, Alexa. I'm sure a woman like you can appreciate the LENGTH I go to..."

"Oh I wouldn't say that, Theo," Mark suddenly interjected. Alexa almost stopped jerking with her foot with the shock of hearing her husband's voice suddenly. She had been half-listening to the Chans, Yusuf and Ewa talking on the other side of the table, and thought Mark was paying more attention to them than what Ayesha, Theo and herself had been saying to each other. "My darling wife hates it when I talk about work, don't you sweetie?"

"Oh shoot, my cover is blown," Alexa said, trying to spin the whole thing into a joke. Her work, unseen beneath the table, continued as she spoke, and she found Theo's strained expression so very hot as she spoke sweetly to her husband. "And here I thought I was being a faithful wife and making you think I was paying attention to all those times you went on about your latest cases."

"I hope you weren't saying too much!" Ewa suddenly interjected. It seemed Mark wasn't the only one who had been half-listening to what was being said on Alexa's half of the table.

"Of course not!" Mark placated her, before returning his attention to Alexa: "and ouch! I'm so wounded by your words, dear. My faithful wife has betrayed me!"

"Maybe I can spin our cases in a way Alexa might enjoy," Theo said. His smile so fucking smug that Alexa couldn't believe Mark was behaving like nothing was up. How oblivious was her dear husband to his best friend's legendary way with women, or did Mark simply not even consider that Theo might go after a woman Mark was in a relationship with? "Might be a HARD job, but I more than have the skills for it..."

1...678910...23