A Fertile Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh God... getting through tonight was going to be difficult. Alexa had never felt so in need of a good, hard fucking. Especially unprotected fucking that ended with her womb being pumped full of virile seed. The thought of cheating on Mark with another guy, and letting him cum inside her without a condom in the hopes of getting pregnant was warming in her pussy in ways she hadn't experienced for a long time. When had she been this horny? Definitely not with Mark.

"Whoa... easy there!" Mark said, reluctantly pulling himself away from his obviously horny and hot wife. "We're late enough as it is."

"Sorry darling, but you're looking very ravishing tonight!"

"Well, let's slip away the earliest chance we get," Mark said. Eyes twinkling. "I'm sure we can get back with time to spare for... erm..."

"Some baby-making?" Alexa completed for her husband, amused at his sudden prudishness; the thought of more unprotected sex with Mark - some proper sex, not whatever happened last night - helped fuel the heat down below: Jesus Christ, but tonight might be torture for her libido if she had both Mark - gorgeously handsome Mark - and Theo - rugged, sexy, and definitely the bigger man, although she still hadn't seen his cock yet - to enjoy all evening. OK, 'enjoy' might not be the word of choice here; more like 'suffer', with her vagina constantly reminding her that today was probably the last day of this cycle for some decent baby-making potential.

"Yes," Mark said, laughing, "some 'baby-making'." Opening the door, he gestured for her. "But before that, let's present ourselves and help me score some points with the boss."

At least Mark was only interested in scoring with his incredibly attractive boss in regards to his career, Alexa mused as she stepped out into the refreshingly cool early evening air. It was about six; it would take them a half hour to drive to Coytoss and park at the GCH. The roads out of Petty Moore to the city were well-lit, well constructed (for UK roads), and an easy drive, and so, as they headed out, Alexa sought to amuse herself, casually slipping her hand to unzip Mark's flies as she drove. Catching his expression out of the corner of her eyes Alexa smirked as she released his cock from the restraints of his boxer briefs. Along the road to Coytoss - the A69 - Alexa gently jacked off her husband's cock, feeling the hardness between her fingers as she worked her hand up and down the generous length of his dick. For a the whole length of the journey she worked her husband's dick with alternating speeds - slow for a while, then fast, frantic jerks - and the sounds of Mark's pleasure caused her pussy to flutter - the way his breathing increased as she increased her speed, hearing his groans as Mark held off from cumming despite her efforts. It was all so good.

So Alexa was immensely disappointed when he drove off the main road into the curved road to the GCH's main entrance. As Mark furiously stumbled with pushing his raging hard-on back into his boxer briefs (with the tentative care of a man not wishing to accidentally trigger an early orgasm) with one hand, his other steered them to the main entrance, where a young, hot, valet greeted her with a smile that made her pussy ache for what the man (or perhaps boy - he couldn't have been older than nineteen) could have in those smart hotel uniform trousers of his.

"Welcome to the GCH, ma'am!" He said in a vaguely eastern-European accent. "Allow me to tend to your vehicle, if you'd step this way to the main doors my colleague will show you both to the main event."

"Thank you," Alexa said as she stepped out of the Porsche, unable to resist parting her dress to show him her gorgeous long tanned legs and thigh tattoo, to which his eyes widened with hunger for her body. Glancing back at her husband, Alexa was glad Mark was too occupied in adjusting his belt to have noticed the young valet checking her out. "Darling?" She said, offering an arm to him as he joined her on her side of the car.

"Of course, my dear," Mark said, linking her arm with his. Together they walked the long steps to the GCH main entrance as she heard Mark's car drive off to the underground car park at the hands of the hot valet. "I wonder who Theo's bringing as his plus one tonight?"

That was an interesting question: surely there was no end to attractive women that a guy like Theo could call on at the last minute to accompany him to a night out like this? Half of his phone list probably weren't even single, and Alexa doubted that would stop them saying yes to being arm candy for Theo tonight; what excuse they would give their partners (whether male, female or other) would be a challenge, and Alexa's mind was happy to conjure a few possibilities as she walked with her husband into the main entrance hall, where dozens of people had gathered; few tourists, waiting for the staff to show them the way through the labyrinthine corridors; while a few other groups were obviously attending the gala also, just taking their time enjoying chatting to friends, peers or just networking outside the main event.

It was here that they met Theo, and Alexa was actually stunned to see him standing alone. "Hi there!" Mark said as he brought his wife closer, unaware of how a sudden explosion of warmth had erupted deep down within her. If anything giving her husband a hand-job on the way over seemed to have strengthened her horniness, and seeing Theo, dressed smartly in a dark grey suit with black tie, his hair just the right kind of scruffy, and his defined jawline covered in the right amount of stubble with the right kind of smile to get a girl moist: oh, it was not what she needed on a night like this! Maybe it was the ovaries talking, but Alexa wanted to jump Theo right then and now in the main reception hall. Let Mark watch as she finally got to see what was concealed inside those fitted suit trousers.

"Mark!" Theo said, grinning. "Good to see you!" He and Mark clasped hands, before drawing each other close for a hug (with a few back-slaps, to ward off any accusations of being unmanly). Separating from his friend, Theo now turned his attention to Alexa, and she felt her heart skip a beat when she saw those brilliant green eyes of his flicker down, then back up to hers. God, it felt so good to have Theo check her out like that! The way his smirk grew - just slightly - told her that he was thinking what she wanted him to think. "Looking good, Alex."

"Thank you, Theo," Alexa said, keeping her composure platonic. "Have you managed to lose your date already?"

"Oh I didn't bring anyone," Theo said.

Even Mark was surprised at that: "What? How?"

"Everyone too busy washing their hair?" Alexa said, unable to help herself.

"Don't know: didn't ask," Theo answered, giving Alexa an odd smile that she interpreted in one way, and one way only: and she felt that ache deep inside her, born from her need for some hot, hard fucking, suddenly leap in intensity. Alexa needed to find some distractions, otherwise their flirting might get too obvious that even Mark's odd obliviousness to his friend's attraction to his wife might finally be pierced by too hot a comment between Alexa and Theo.

"Well I doubt you'll remain single for too long," Mark said. "Plenty of women here tonight, I'd imagine."

"Darling, I'm sure they're all here with someone," Alexa said, giving Theo a look of her own.

"Like that's ever stopped Theo," Mark said. A strange tone of pride in his voice as he described his friend's notorious knack for seducing married, engaged, and other non-single women. "Lead the way, mate. Let's find our boss and look the star pupils."

Despite her heart beating faster than it should be, Alexa managed to look calm and collected as she allowed her husband to lead her past the main reception area and into the main dining area of the Grand Coy Hotel. It was a room fit for the name of the building and the company: a huge arena, with a dome ceiling decorated by faux renaissance-era paintings, dominated by the image of Persephone rising from the sea, with modesty hair concealing her nakedness from the many gathered below her. On one side of the hall large glass windows overlooked the Hotel's gardens, where many more groups had gathered to enjoy the evening air and the dying sun's light, while inside the attendees were illuminated by three giant hanging chandeliers; whether actual crystal or not Alexa decided to leave a question unanswered: they looked incredible regardless. Around the walls of the dining area tables had been set, and although the centre of the room had been left relatively bare only a few people were standing; most had chosen to sit down in groups.

What followed was an hour of networking, starting with Mark and Theo finding their boss, the infuriatingly attractive Ewa Kowalska, who had managed to snag Mayor John Halson and John's very attractive wife Mary Halson, and was engaging them in conversation when Mark, Theo and Alexa approached. With the Halson's was Hafsa Abdallah, the Labour MP for the city council of Coytoss (and yes, she was also attractive; what were the odds?). Introductions were made, after which Alexa found herself reduced to attractive arm candy while her husband, always a canny one for networking, immediately seized the moment to get his name in the Mayor's mind. After listening to Ewa and Mark compete for the Mayor and the MP's attention topic after topic, few of them of much interest to Alexa, there came a subject dear to her heart: rent control for all sites of the hospitality industry, including cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs.

"If I could interject, Mayor Halson," Alexa said; the first words she had spoken for an hour, "I would love to know what the city council are doing to combat rising rents for small businesses."

The Mayor seemed somewhat taken aback by the question, or was it Alexa actually speaking? It was difficult to read his face - a true politician's face, that one - as he said "any particular small business you are referring to?"

"I run a nightclub near the centre - Paradiso Costiero."

"Oh, yes, that place." The look on John's face told Alexa all she needed to know about what he felt about her business. She held back the smirk that would betray her thoughts: that it was very likely, considering the way Mary's face suddenly froze at recognition, that the good mayor was a frequent visitor to the nightclub, incognito; and not to spend time with his dear wife. That she (Mary) knew about his (John's) probable infidelity was unsurprising: she probably was only still with him for the rest of his term in office, building her own network of allies until it was politically safe to divorce him. "That's one of Terrance's buildings," John said, referring to the landlord. "I'm sure he's still charging you a decent rate despite the unfortunate economic turn-"

"He's upped it by fifty percent since last tax year."

"Ah, well..." John seemed to be uncomfortable with her questioning. Alexa noticed Mary's face - a smug look of triumph - and wondered if the good Mayor was like a lot of his kind: sheltered, private-school educated chums who were uncomfortable in front of a woman who wasn't out to suck their cock for a recommendation. "I mean-"

"Hey, Alex?" Mark suddenly asked. Turning her attention away from the Mayor - whose face was beginning to turn a delightful shade of red despite his best efforts, and much to the obvious amusement of his wife - Alexa was surprised to see her husband's expression of polite authority: the kind he wore when directing the junior associates at the firm. "Could I trouble you to grab us both a drink at the bar?"

"Erm... yes... of course, dear," Alexa said, forcing a smile. Giving the Mayor a glance - the red was leaving his face - Alexa smiled sweetly at both her husband and his boss - Ewa having the good grace to frown at her colleague for him obviously removing his wife from the conversation - before crossing the large room to the open bar, on the other side opposite the garden windows.

There she allowed herself to look annoyed; mostly at her husband's control of her, but to have refused to go would have embarrassed him, and while she was annoyed with Mark for what had happened last night Alexa wasn't THAT annoyed. Not enough to embarrass him in front of his boss, the Mayor and an MP.

"You know my problem?" She asked the barman after giving him her order. "I'm too fucking nice..."

"Honey, that won't get you very far in this town," the barman replied.

"I disagree: I find nice women to be the most attractive."

Smiling despite herself, Alexa turned to the man who had spoken right beside her. How Theo had snuck up on her was testament to how wrapped up in her own thoughts she had been. "That is sweet of you to say, but have you just abandoned your friend to the politicians?"

"Mark's doing fine," Theo said, catching the attention of the barman and placing his own order before flashing her a smile. "Didn't even notice me leave. He's got Halson enraptured with all of that bollocks coming out of his mouth."

"Someone's getting promoted," Alexa observed.

"Good. Mark deserves it."

"Isn't that what you also wanted out of tonight?"

Theo clutched his glass as the barman placed it down on the surface in front of him. "That's not what I wanted out of tonight."

"Oh?" Alexa could feel her heart thudding in her chest. This was the type of situation she had been weary of happening tonight. Here, alone, with Theo. Oh sure her husband was technically in the same room, but there were dozens of people between them, and Mark was probably so wrapped up in his conversation she doubted he would notice if she kissed Theo right here.

Oh God... she really did want to kiss Theo right now.

The way he turned to look at her with those brilliant green eyes of his didn't help. "No, what I wanted is far more important than a job offer."

"What could this be, I wonder?" Alexa said, playing along.

"A very special woman. One that I reckon is worth losing a promotion for."

Oh, that was very romantic, but the way Theo said it made it clear he wasn't thinking about a lifetime commitment or any of that shit. The way his eyes were roaming her body - taking in the way she was leaning against the bar, the way her dress had settled to reveal her great set of tits, and the way her hair was framing her face as she look directly at him - made it clear what Theo was thinking was worth losing a promotion for.

And Alexa agreed with him: she was worth some dull career progression. She was fucking good at fucking, and nothing would delight her more than showing Theo just how good she was, only there was the unfortunate fact she wasn't on birth control, and there was no way she could ask Theo to wear a condom (if he had any - no man in this city seemed to carry protection, as the huge, unwanted supply at Leona's clinic seemed to reveal). No, their first time was going to be bareback; she wanted to feel this man inside her; feel every curve and vein of whatever impressive cock he was hiding from her. Feel his flesh against hers. Feel him cum inside her.

"You OK there?" He asked, smirking.

Leaning closer to him, Alexa mirrored his expression. "Just thinking about how special this girl must be, if you'd rather be over here talking to me than buttering up the Mayor of the whole city with your boss watching."

"Oh she's more than just special; she's incredible. I've wanted her from the moment I first saw her."

"Why didn't you take her then?" Alexa asked. Her pale blue eyes now a few inches away from his. She could feel the warmth of his breath against her lips. Feel it quicken.

"She and her husband were trying for a kid," Theo said. His eyes wandered from hers to her lips as he spoke. "I figured I'd wait my time. Let them enjoy that special act. Make a move when she had his kid in her."

"Oh dear... sounds like you've been waiting for a long time..." Alexa said. They were so close. Her hand had somehow moved across the bar to almost touch his; she could feel the hairs on the back of his hand against her skin.

"Over a year," Theo said. "It's fucking killing me Alex. There's something between us: I can feel it, and I know you can. I've seen the way you look at me."

"And what way is that?" She asked, teasingly.

"Like you want me to do this," Theo said.

And he leaned forward before she could reply. Before she could act she felt his lips against hers and she reacted in kind. Her hand clutched the glass tightly as her lips moved against his. Alexa loved a first kiss: it was a great tell for a future lover. How good he might be. Too forceful, and he might expect her to be submissive when they fucked; too gentle and she'd probably have to take the lead and do all the work herself. Theo, however, was good: he had taken the initiative, but as she kissed him back she felt him match her movements; felt him move with her as they kissed; a meeting of the lips that was as much exploration for him as it was for her. Alexa had no idea for how long they stood there at the bar, their hands gripping the glasses like anchors, while their heads turned this way and that as their lips pressed against each other, parting to allow their hot tongues to press forward. Meeting between their open mouths. She felt his saliva drip into her own mouth, just as she knew hers was now coating his own tongue. Alexa couldn't hear anything other than the sounds of their lips meeting, of their tongues sliding against each other, of gentle moans escaping her own throat as she enjoyed the feeling of Theodore Miller's kiss.

"Get a room, you two."

Well, she heard that at least.

Breaking apart at the barman's voice, Alexa immediately glanced across the room to where her husband was standing. Her heart was thudding in her chest: had Mark seen her kiss his friend? Jesus Christ, how could she have been so clumsy as to kiss Theo right here in the open, with her husband only a few dozen feet away?

Mark hadn't noticed, and as she watched him through the crowd she realised he probably had not looked over at her for the last five minutes. Or ten. Or however long she had just kissed Theo for.

Looking back at Theo, she realised he hadn't even been concerned about Mark. "That was just a little dangerous, Theo," she said. "He could have seen us."

"But he didn't," Theo said. Grinning wildly.

"You play dangerously, Theo Miller," Alexa said. "I'm surprised you haven't been caught yet by any of your conquest's other halves."

He shrugged. "Why live if you don't live a little dangerously? Besides, I know Mark: he'll be so wrapped up in conversation he won't notice if we made out on the dance floor."

"There isn't a dance floor. This isn't that kind of event."

"We could make one," Theo said, grinning.

"Wouldn't that be fun..." Alexa said. Her eyes flashed at the thought of making out with Theo in front of everyone. But still... "maybe we should get a room..." Her eyes wandered to the other side of the hall. "Or maybe some fresh air?"

"It IS a little stuffy in here," Theo said. Taking his glass he followed her lead as Alexa made her way across the room to the glass doors leading to the Hotel gardens. A quick glance over at Mark as she passed confirmed that her husband was still rapturously engaged in conversation with the Mayor and the MP, both of whom were nodding politely, with Ewa looking at Mark like he was a star pupil on best performance. Despite her husband's ignorance Alexa's heart was beating fast, but not with nerves. Oh no, this was the familiar adrenaline rush that she used to get when she cheated. That rush of knowing what she was doing behind her partner's back was forbidden.

Here she was entering the garden with her husband's best friend in tow, after enjoying a great kiss with him, and with a mind for something more in whatever privacy the large garden, with its immaculately kept hedgerows, could afford. Giddy like a schoolgirl with her crush, only they were grown adults, and she had a husband standing blissfully unaware somewhere-

1...56789...23