A Fertile Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning around, Alexa didn't bother to gather her ruffled nightgown or see to her hair. Thick blonde strands stuck to her face as she regarded her shameful husband. "Mark... do you want to talk about it?"

"I shouldn't have done that-"

Alexa leant against the counter, having found the strength to support herself without his body against hers. She could feel Mark's warm seed inside her. Somehow she knew he wasn't going to get her pregnant tonight. Call it a woman's intuition. This was all wrong. This was not what she had been looking forward to tonight. "That's not what I meant," she said. "Mark, tell me what's bothering you."

"I'm sorry," he said, so low as to be almost a whisper. "I just... I feel like I've let you down-"

"You haven't," she said. "You haven't let me down."

"I feel... I feel like a failure, Alex-"

"Mark: you're an incredibly successful lawyer. We're going to a gala at the GCH tomorrow, for Christ's sake! How are you a failure?"

"I can't get you pregnant!" He exclaimed, a little louder this time.

She sighed. "Mark..."

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that... I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No," she said; if anything it had been hot, but Alexa didn't think Mark wanted to hear that.

"I don't... I feel like I'm not a man if I-"

"Don't be so fucking stupid," Alexa said, striding over to wrap him in her arms. "Baby, you're a man. You're a wonderful, kind, strong man..."

"But I can't give you a baby," Mark said.

"You will," Alexa said. "I'm sure of it."

Mark gave her a loving smile, and Alexa cradled his head in her arms, gently stroking his hair, as she wondered why she had just lied to her husband. Now, more than ever, she was certain that Mark - her dear, beloved Mark - would not get her pregnant even if they tried for another year. As she stood with him cradled in her arms, Alexa's mind recalled the sordid suggestion of her brother. Echoing a thought that had occasionally reared its ugly way into her head, but now seemed like a genuine solution. After all, what Mark never knew would never hurt him...

The only question to that idea, of course, was who?

*****

Morning the next day was a strange affair for the couple; no mention was made of the events the previous night, and both Mark and Alexa were cordial and polite - borderline insufferably so - to each other as they made and ate breakfast together at the polished wood table for four in the very centre of their kitchen. Small talk was shared; what Mark would be doing today in the office and what Alexa was hoping to get done at the nightclub today. He spoke of his latest case in as much detail as he was legally able to (not much, but she got the gist), and she spoke of the finances of the Paradiso Costiero; of the refurbishments of the women's toilets, and her eventual plan to fix the roof so it didn't leak in that same spot just above the stage whenever it rained too heavily.

If an outsider were to invade the Kent residence and observe this married couple at the table in their modestly furnished kitchen they would see nothing untoward; nothing to insinuate that a rather disturbing and (disturbingly) revelationary event had transpired last night, that had saw both parties confront some ugly thoughts that had been gestating in their skulls for some time. They would see no clue that right now, at this very moment, the revoltingly handsome man in the revoltingly expensive fitted suit now checking the contents of his briefcase for everything he would need in the office today was, as he secured his (revoltingly) expensive laptop inside with the aid of the fitted Velcro straps, fighting the thought that he was, despite what his doctor had insisted, impotent. Not infertile. Not potent. As in his sperm was useless junk. He wasn't a man.

They would also have no clue that right now the stunning (although to be fair we should also use the sarcastic descriptor 'revolting' to describe Alexa's looks) blonde adjusting the short skirt she had chosen to wear to visit the bar in the morning, when it would be closed to customers and empty of all save her senior staff of three, was also wrestling with some unpleasant thoughts: her dear husband would never be able to give her a child. His sperm was too weak. Her body simply ate his spunk and spat it out with a bloody period.

No, if she wanted a child she needed some potent spunk. The kind of shit that got her knocked up before, only this time it would be one-hundred-percent-intentional. She needed a fucking hot stud of a man with a prime set of baby-making balls to unload into her broody womb. An alpha man to impregnate her with his superior seed. Then she'd tell Mark it was his, and her husband would stop brooding and be happy with himself.

They said marriage was built on lies. Or someone had, at some point.

Yet Alexa was not decided on this: as she watched Mark finish preparing for work she realised what it was she was considering; betraying her husband in a most primal way. This wasn't just a simple act of cheating (and sure; she had done plenty of that while dating Mark), but she would be asking him to raise another man's child; Mark blissfully unaware! What if her husband loved this child as his own, believing him or her (or they, or whatever the future might bring in regards to gender identities, Alexa considered) to be the fruit of his loins, when in fact their child was not 'their' child, but 'her' child, with some other man.

It would be the ultimate lie. An incredible cuckold. In fact: LITERAL cuckold, in the biological sense of the word. Could she do that to Mark? She loved him, she really did, but Alexa knew she also loved the idea of having his children; giving him the family he always said he desperately wanted. It would be for Mark, all in all...

So long as he never found out, for the rest of his life. As Alexa made her way to work, driving a black Mini that Mark bought her a few months ago as possibly a subconscious apology for failing to knock her up after half a year of trying, her mind furiously wrestled with the idea of not only cheating on Mark, but having a permanent reminder of that cheating walking, talking, and living with the two of them for the next few decades; and even after their child (hopefully) moved out they would always be a ticking time bomb of adultery revealed. One question, one DNA test later and Mark would discover that the child he had been raising was not his own...

...and yet the idea was so fucking HOT. Alexa had always enjoyed the thrill of cheating; having that forbidden lust, of experiencing pleasures that would be inaccessible for those who adhered to the conventional social norm of sexual monogamy; but rather than the emotional complexity of polyamory, cheating gave Alexa the access to sexual pleasure on offer by other men, and also the extra spice that her current partner was completely unaware of what she was doing. It was a reminder that she was an independent woman; her body, her sexuality, was her own to do with as she pleased. Alexa had cheated on multiple partners before Mark, and had cheated on him as they were dating. She had no plans to be a faithful wife once she had conceived, and that it had been a year now and she hadn't cheated was further fuel to consider this crazy idea.

Pulling into the car park outside the rear entrance of the bar, Alexa put a pin in the idea; there was a day of dull work ahead and she didn't want to be distracted by this new, erotic temptation. Still, she must have been still thinking about something when she walked through the main door as Terri Harding commented on the smile Alexa was apparently wearing.

"Oh nothing," Alexa said. "Just something on the radio."

"Oh... thought you might have good news for us," Terri said. Visibly disappointed. A few years older than Alexa, Terri had been working in a café in Petty Moore when Alexa had approached her for the position of manager, having watched her manage the small café herself while the guy who was actually the café manager had regular sex with customers out the back. Terri had gladly taken the job offer, and was quite happy to drop in on her now ex-manager's wife to let her know about what had been going on at the café.

The other two members of staff on site today were already behind the bar when Alexa walked in, Terri following. Angelica was the first to greet her; a tall black woman in her early thirties, a huge collection of hair bound back by a simple cloth wrap flowing down over her bare shoulders, with a set of abs that Alexa was insanely jealous of. Angelica had been working a one-woman ice cream van when Alexa found her, and offered her a job at the nightclub and a much larger pool of guys Angelica could fuck than the meagre offerings she had camping near Petty Moore's nice beaches; being mostly fat tourists and old people.

The third and final member of staff on site today at this early in the morning was Rhian Carter, who was the only one not a born-and-raised Eroshite (a charming term); having moved to the UK three years ago from Albany, NY, after her engagement ended rather spectacularly (to such a degree that fleeing the states and emigrating to a county on the opposite side of the fucking sea was the best course of action she felt to take). A tall blonde with tits equally as fake as Alexa's, Rhian had quickly become an invaluable member of Alexa's team, with a hard-working attitude, a smile popular with the clients, and a very American manner of convincing patrons to part with generous tips for both herself and the other girls.

"Still not pregnant?" Terri said as they all settled down around the bar. The Paradiso Costiero was strange during the day; its large interior well lit by lights that were normally dimmed to the point of almost being turned off during opening hours; Alexa preferring to illuminate the bar by the dozens of neon strip lights that were currently turned off. When open the bar was a vibrant display of pinks, blues, purples and reds. Currently it looks like an empty Amazon warehouse.

"No, not preggers," Alexa said with a sigh. She nodded at the small biscuit tin sitting between bottles of whiskey and bourbon. Above which a small blackboard had a list of names written in white chalk, and numbers next to them. "What's the pot sitting at?"

"Charlie added another twenty to the pool," Rhian said. "Got a couple of regulars placing bets as well..." Upon seeing Alexa's expression she shrugged. "Don't know how they heard. Sorry."

Alexa waved it off. "Oh, don't worry." A name caught her eye. "Jesus... is that MY Kyle?"

"Yup." Rhian rolled her eyes. She had made it clear on many occasions she did not like Kyle, a fact that made Alexa suspicious that she (Rhian) may have fucked him (Kyle) at some point. "He came in yesterday and made his bet."

"Course he did," Alexa muttered. It didn't surprise her that her brother had joined in the staff pool for when Alexa would finally be knocked up. "What date did he pick?"

"End of this month," Rhian said.

"He was fucking sure about it, as well," Angelica said. "He's a cocky little shit, that one. Not sure why your hubby hangs around with him. Reminds me of my ex."

"Oh god, you're right," Terri said. "Got the same kind of smile, as well."

"The one that tells you he's up to no good, but you'll bang him anyway?" Angelica said, then a look of apology to Alexa: "Sorry, I didn't mean to talk about your brother like that."

Alexa waved it off. "Did Kyle say why he was sure about me getting pregnant at the end of this month?"

Angelica made a face. "He said, and I quote 'either Mark will finally grow a pair that works, or she will find a man who already has a healthy set.' I mean: what the fuck?"

"I mean... I can cheat on a guy... but having another man's kid and getting my boyfriend to do the raising?" Terri shook her head. "That's a little cunty."

Rhian didn't say anything, and after an awkward moment of silence Alexa quickly changed the topic to work and away from anything that could make her uncomfortable: namely pregnancy. And so conversation drifted on as they talked about cash flows, expenditures, stock (and how Brexit was making it a pain getting some of the more exotic, expensive, and demanded drinks), June's upcoming pregnancy leave (lucky girl!), and Josephine's last day before starting her new job. It was all so very normal, and for a while Alexa completely forgot about what she had been wrestling with all morning, until the early afternoon, and Terri and Angelica had both left to prepare the storeroom for tonight's shift, leaving Alexa and Rhian alone at the bar.

"You were quiet back then," Alexa said. She liked the young woman - Rhian reminded her, in a way, of herself five years ago - and was curious to know her (Rhian's) thoughts.

"About what?" Rhian asked as she cleaned the bar.

"When Terri and Angelica were going off on one about what Kyle said about me?"

Rhian shrugged. "Don't see the big deal. Guess 'cause I was adopted I don't see the importance of blood," she said. "Your parents are who raise you, not whose' balls or ovaries you came from. I mean... I guess if no one finds out..." She shrugged again.

"Didn't expect that answer from you," Alexa said, completely genuine. Rhian had always struck her as a good girl; not one to cheat or anything. To hear her say something like that was... a little odd, to say the least.

Rhian just grinned as she continued to clean the bar. Completely oblivious to the gears she had, unwittingly, helped grease in Alexa's mind. What Kyle had started Rhian had helped fuel, and by the time Alexa left the Paradiso Costiero to return home for the evening (and the evening event at the charity gala) Alexa was by now genuinely considering cheating on her husband for the first time; and not just plain, simple cheating for the sex, but cheating with the intent to get some hot cum in her very fertile and very broody womb...

*****

"Alex, darling: we're gonna be late!"

Smiling to herself as she regarded her reflection, Alexa mused that despite being married for over a year now, Mark had still not come to terms with one of the many immutable laws of the known universe: that there was simply no rushing a woman when she needed to get ready for an evening out on the town.

A slight twist of the body one way, then the other; just to view herself from different angles. All the angles that she could be viewed by the gala's many guests - male or female; Alexa did not mind from where the admiring glances would come. Smoothing the fabric of the tight rouge dress where it followed the contours of her shapely hips, Alexa gave her reflection in the doors of the wardrobe a satisfied nod.

Oh yeah: she looked fucking hot. This little ensemble she had pulled out of her collection (she wasn't sure when she had worn this particular dress, if at all) was just perfect for a night out with Coytoss' rich, famous, and rich and famous. A plunging neckline allowed her to display a scandalous amount of cleavage - a little boob tape keeping her fake tits in line - while the dress itself ended a few inches short of her knees, allowing a great deal of smooth (waxed, shaved and moisturised) tanned legs for all admiring eyes.

A collection of small beads hung from her neck. Her wrists, at the end of her smooth, tanned and tattooed bare arms, were encircled by several gold and silver bracelets, and several more rested beneath her ankles above the red high-heeled shoes she was wearing (adding four and a half more inches to her already impressive height - oh, how she was looking forward to seeing Mark's look when he saw her in these heels!).

Her long golden hair had been gathered and loosely contained in an elaborate ponytail by a red looping band that glittered in the lights of her bedroom. It was long enough to extend down past her exposed shoulder blades to end almost at her waist, although she had left two long bangs to frame her narrow face.

All in all Alexa felt like a sexy, blonde Aerith Gainsborough. Time, Alexa thought, to finally go down to her Zack Fair before he died of boredom; Mark had probably gotten himself ready an hour ago. Just shrug on a suit and tie, slap on some aftershave, and he was good to go, like most guys his age.

Coming down the stairs, throwing in a little sexy hip wiggle as she did so, Alexa found her dear husband already by the front door waiting for her, and she realised that shrugging on a suit and tie was almost exactly what he had done. At the sight of her Mark's eyes widened, and his smile grew - she found it sweet that he still looked like a guy on his first date at the sight of her, even after a year of marriage - until he noticed the heels she was wearing; that smile fixed, and as she came level with him he said "wearing heels, darling?"

"It's a big night, Mark," Alexa said, loving the look on his face. "Can't blame me for dressing all up in my fancy clothes and shoes." His face was priceless: Mark, like a surprisingly large number of men of perfectly average height, had an issue with his women being taller than him: he had let slip when they were dating that none of his previous girlfriends had been taller than five-feet ten inches until Alexa came along and joined his friend Theo the six-feet-plus club. With 4.5 inch heels she was a good six inches taller than him now; tall enough for their difference in height to be very noticeable to anyone. Mark had always denied having a height complex - another mystery as to why he was friends with Theo - so to Alexa it was wonderful passive-aggressive revenge to see him obviously squirm in discomfort at the thought of meeting the most influential members of Coytoss high society being dwarfed by his Amazonian stunner of a wife.

He should be thinking himself fucking lucky, Alexa though; struggling to keep the anger from her eyes as Mark struggled to come up with a reply to what she said that wouldn't reveal his own issues about being with a taller woman. He should be considering himself lucky to put a ring on a hot piece of ass like Alexa Matthews, considering the number of men who would love to be in his position; and at least two of them had succeeded where Mark was consistently failing!

"You look stunning," Mark said, after a moment of awkward silence.

"Thank you," Alexa said. Then her expression softened, as she decided to throw him an olive leaf: "let me drive."

"I'm fine-"

"Please. I'm fine with mocktails. Besides," she smiled at him, "you put me on the insurance for the Porche for a reason, right? This is your night. Drink a little."

Mark kissed her tenderly on the lips. "I insist," he said. "Have a drink for me. It's the least I can do after last night."

"Mark..."

"Please?" Mark kissed her again. A little longer this time, and Alexa felt her stubbornness fade with how good it felt. "I want you to enjoy yourself!"

She sighed. "OK," Alexa said, linking arms with him, ready to head off into the warm evening for a night at the GCH. An evening with Mark and his rugged, handsome, tall and sexy colleague, Theodore Miller. At the thought of Theo her mind wondered about the GCH; all corridors and rooms where people who wanted a little privacy could lose themselves. Finding a storeroom or an unused drinks room with a plush sofa where Theo could lie her down and-

"What are you smiling about, sexy?" Mark asked. Standing to hold her by the hips; poised to kiss her passionately before they left the house for the evening. "Got something on your mind?"

"Only you," Alexa lied, and brought his mouth to hers.

Alexa gave him a little tongue, trying not to think about how she was practically soaking her underwear (and she was wearing some - Alexa wasn't going to attend a charity gala commando) at the thought of getting Mark's best friend into an empty, unused room in the most prestigious hotel in the city, while her husband entertained the mayor and chums; completely unaware that his best friend could be pumping his cock (and how big was Theo? Alexa was dead certain that he was bigger than Mark) into Mark's lovely wife. Without a condom. Filling her with thick, hot, and baby-making (oh please God!) cum.

1...45678...23