A Filthy Woman Visits a Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was biting and licking her ear lobe and whispering to her. She brought her hands back to my face, softly caressing me and again drawing my tongue out of my mouth, but instead of sucking it like before, I felt fingers touching my lips and intertwining with my tongue and Claires'. I opened my eyes again to see the two creamy fingers of her husband separate with Claire licking up and down one before taking it inside her mouth down to the knuckle. Watching her, I knew exactly what I needed to do to his other finger. I couldn't get enough of his finger or her pussy cream for that matter, I was hungry to taste her the moment I sat down next to her and now here I was...tasting her, savoring her. My tongue was cleaning his finger from tip to knuckle before I got carried away and helped Claire clean her finger for a few seconds before stealing both his fingers to savor them.

"Keep kissing each other," he told us, pulling his wet fingers from our busy mouths. I felt his hands grab my breast roughly, squeezing them together, pulling them apart and twisting my nipples. He held both my breasts together and began rubbing me against Claire's tits, making our hard nipples brush against each other.

I pushed my chest out to silently tell him not to stop, I was letting Claire's tongue explore my mouth, so I wanted his wife's tits touching me or any part he was going to let me have of his nasty wife. I let my hands move down her body, caressing her stomach, her hips and her thighs before reaching around to feel her lovely soft ass. As I reached around, my hand brushed against her husband's enormous cock. I instinctively wrapped my fingers around his shaft and began slowly stroking it like I had watched Claire do to it. When I realized I had Claire's tongue in my mouth, his hands massaging and pulling my nipples and my hands full of hard cock and soft ass, my body quivered like a wave starting at my thighs, traveling through my hips, making me involuntary grind my pussy against Claire. We stood silently...other than Claire and I's moaning and flicking tongues like this for minutes, molesting each other bodies. Claire's mouth never left my body, kissing my lips, and chin and licking my neck.

"Claire, she has a hold of my cock. She's playing with it like you were, getting me ready to fuck you," he said.

"Oh! Anna, he loves that, jerk it slow for us. Get him ready to fuck our filthy holes," moaning and moving her mouth down to my tits. She rubbed her face in between them, licking and giving both my nipples gentle bites before sucking as much of my tits into her mouth.

"Oooh! Honey! I can taste the cum! I taste all the cum that was on her nipples. Watch me Anna, watch me clean you." Claire was now giving my nipples long, wet licks. She would pause to look at her saliva dripping my nipples, before sucking as much of my tits into her mouth. Her breasts and nipples were now getting caressed and pulled by her husband.

"She loves cum. Did you taste my cum inside her when you were licking my fingers? Did you like Claire's pussy?"

"Mmm-hmm! She tastes so sweet, I've never tasted anyone like her before."

"We're going to take care of you, Anna. Get on the couch, get on your back and open your mouth."

I immediately released Claire's ass and his cock and went to do as I was told. I laid down, not only with my mouth open, but my legs spread open too with one leg up on the back of the loveseat. I looked down at myself and caressed my body, thinking this is how a slut is laid out for use. I watched him wrap a handful of Claire's hair with one hand and spanking her ass with his other hand as they moved over to me. Holding Claire by the back of her hair, he brought her face up to mine.

"Kiss her, suck her tongue," Claire licked and raked her tongue along the inside of my open mouth before I offered my tongue for her to suck. Claire sucked my tongue into her mouth for a few seconds before kissing down my chin and again licking my neck.

"Lick 'em, let me see you make them both wet," he said while moving her head down my body still holding a handful of her hair. I cupped my tits together for her and watched her give one of my nipples a long, wet lick before licking circles around it. I offered my other breast up for her mouth praying she would do the same to it, she salivated on my nipple before covering it with long wet licks followed by gentle bites.

"Keep going, enjoy her Claire," he said while moving her head down the rest of my body. My body responded to her kisses and licks on my stomach and hips, my legs opened even more for them and my hips ground against her. I released my breasts to hold my legs up and apart by my calves. I loved being in this position for my lovers, it made me feel open to whatever they wanted to do to my body. I opened my eyes when I felt something hard stabbing against my cheek, I could her husband kneeling, stroking his cock inches my face looking down at me. When I felt Claire's fingers slowly enter my leaking pussy my mouth opened wide. Her husband took this opportunity to begin rubbing and slapping his cock head against my mouth. I couldn't hold my moaning in any longer, these two strangers had me grunting from fingers twisting inside my sloppy wet pussy and a juicy cock slapping my mouth, rubbing across my nose and cheeks.

"Please! Please! Keep rubbing your cock on my face. Just do it! Use my face! Yes! Yes! Mmm-hmm. I love that!" I begged him.

"Look at her Claire, look at what I'm doing to her face. Keep your mouth open for me Anna. Yes! Just like that," he continued. My hungry mouth was fighting to get his cock inside it each time he slapped my mouth. All I could muster was several licks before he would stroke himself inches above my face.

"Oh! Yes! Honey! She looks beautiful with your cock all over her face. Keep doing that! She's creaming on my fingers." Claire moaned.

"Show me," he told her, now rubbing his cock back and forth around my chin and neck. I heard myself whimper when I felt her fingers leaving my fucked pussy. "Wipe some on my cock right here," he said resting his cock head on my closed mouth. She wiped her fingers on top and underneath the head of his cock, grazing my lips and nose before wiping them along his shaft. I couldn't stop my mouth from opening and licking his head when I smelled my pussy. I instantly convinced myself I smelled and tasted like a good slut. I was able to get the head of his cock into my mouth and sucked on it for several seconds before I heard him again.

"Come up here and lick it, lick it right over her mouth Claire. Yes! Just like that, open your mouth Anna, let it drip inside your mouth. Oh! Claire, keep licking honey." I could feel Claire's saliva dripping into my mouth and on my chin. She was fucking my pussy painfully slow, twisting her fingers in deep, nearly removing them letting her fingertips play just inside my opening for a few seconds before deep fucking me again. Every time she'd pull her fingers out, I would feel a gush of my juices leaking down to my asshole.

As both our tongues raked across his head and each other's tongues, I alternated between licking Claire's tongue, his cock and opening my mouth under his cock to catch her saliva. I couldn't help but notice how neither of us tried sucking the head. It was like we had both silently agreed to be nasty women with only our tongues.

"Look at her, she loves it. Kiss her Claire, let her taste you, let her taste my cock. Do you like that Anna? Claire, tell Anna you love her, kiss her and say I love you"

"I love you," Claire whispered to me before returning to lick her husband.

"Now you lick it, Anna. Now kiss Claire and tell her you love her."

"I love you," I whispered to her before licking her chin and down her neck. I could feel several droplets on my face of her salivating on that cock while I licked and bite her neck.

"Both of you now, lick it together, taste it, taste each other. Oh! Fuck! Claire, tell Anna you love her again

"I love you! I love doing this with you," she lovingly whispered to me.

Both our tongues worshipped his cock and the other's tongue like this for several long seconds before I felt Claire's finger leave my sopping wet pussy completely. My asshole immediately felt as wet as my pussy did.

"Suck it Anna, suck the head, I'll lick everything else. Isn't it delicious?" I could see her licking up and down the top of his shaft before sucking along the side. I let my mouth slide over the head of his cock, giving it a few hard sucks before pushing more of it into my mouth. "Oh! Get as much as you need Anna, get as of my husband's cock you need." Claire continued.

"Look at this honey, look at all the cream from her pussy. Your cock is making her cream." Claire continued while holding her fingers up to her face.

"That's going to make me cum Claire, come up here, help me cum on her." He moaned while pulling her off of me by her arm to stand next to him.

Hearing him say he was going to cum on me caused my mouth to open wider than I intended causing his cock to slide out of my mouth. Claire reached down and pointed it back at my mouth. "Here suck on it, make my husband cum, make him cum all over your nasty body," I immediately took as much of it as I could down my throat while she squeezed his balls, her fingers caressing his balls, his shaft and around my face and chin before returning to milk him some more. Her loving caresses only encouraged me to suck her husband as hard and nasty as I could. I was giving it long, hard sucks watching Claire and her husband licking and sucking on her fingers she pulled from my pussy. After a few minutes of this nastiness, I could feel his cock get harder and him tensing.

"She's going to make me cum Claire, I'm going to cum all over this nasty slut. Make me cummmmmm!." He screamed. Claire had to pull a few times on her husband's cock to get it out of my hungry mouth. She got it out just in time to point his first load between my tits, his next load got under my tits and across my stomach. Since Claire was tugging hard on his cock getting more cum out of it, I let go of my legs and cupped my tits together, offering them up for more of his cum, rubbing them together to spread his hot cum around them. Most of his third load covered my lower stomach, but some landed perfectly on the mound of my pussy. When I felt his hot cum so close to my pussy, I ran my fingers through it, spreading it on my clit before reaching down to wipe my cum covered fingers around my asshole.

I looked down at my body, admiring how much cum was on me again. I felt nasty and beautiful all at the same time. I lay there not moving, trying not to lose any of the lovely cum that was covering me watching Claire sucking on her husband's cock, cleaning the remaining drops of cum around his head.

"Claire, help Anna get dressed now, I want her to leave wet." He said when she had finished.

Claire and I smiled at each other. I was smiling at the thought of getting sent home covered in another man's cum again.

The end.

12