A First Class Degree in Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Cloud Nine at her words, he snuggled her in. "Your new guy, eh? So not a one-nighter then?"

She shook her head. "Ooh no. I've found myself a half-decent cast-off from a horrible girl I hate and I'm not letting him go easily. He is not particularly ugly and is reasonably adequate in bed, so that will do me until something better crawls out of the woodwork."

Kyle wanted to laugh but needed to respond in kind. "Know what you mean. I've just met a girl who could do with wearing a bag on her head and reminds me of a piece of limp lettuce in bed. She came on to me a bit desperate, but being on the rebound, I'm a bit desperate myself so I gave her one out of sympathy."

Giggling, Abbie pulled the pillowcase off her pillow, jammed it down over her head and lay back in a crumpled heap. Her voice was slightly muffled. "So fancy doing something adequate and out of sympathy to this desperate old piece of limp lettuce?"

Kyle peeled the pillowcase of her and took her in his arms once more. "No, I'm going to make love for the third time to a beautiful, funny and very sexy young lady I met earlier."

She scowled. "Shit, did Daisy Phillips just come in?"

"Nah, she got rejected by my metal detector. It will have to be boring old you again."

She was anything but boring and Kyle hated to leave her at one in the morning, but they both had early starts. "See you again?"

"Better believe it!"

Jude was away with Greta in Germany at the weekend. "Friday?"

"I work late Fridays."

"Ah, ok. Another time then?"

"No - Friday's fine. I finish at nine. Get here at nine-thirty. Bring pizza, I'll have the beer chilling and we can cut straight to the chase. Don't be late or I'll start without you!"

Friday was even better and the next Tuesday surpassed their first two liaisons. She was sweet and innocent on the surface, but with a dirty streak that wasn't far off rivalling Jude's.

Their meetings became more and more frequent and they enjoyed each other's company both in and out of bed. Abbie had vaped a few times, but so far nothing had come of it. However Kyle was delighted to find out that she had very fine taste in clothes -- at least to his uncultured eye -- and favoured stretch leggings. That was fine by him, especially when she teamed them with her favorite footwear -- a pair of red ankle boots. Not quite in Jude's league, but they certainly did it for him.

As yet, he had not plucked up the courage to ask her to wear them in bed and probably never would. One night they had made love on her sofa. When he returned from the bathroom after a clean-up, she was gazing out of the window, the vape pen to her mouth. She let out a tiny plume of vapour, then put it down. "Oh sorry. Bad habits and all. Just need a little puff occasionally."

Possibly this was the time, but again he let it slide. Just seeing her do it occasionally was enough. Two nights earlier, Jude had tied him to her bedhead and engulfed his erection with her vape and he had unloaded on her breasts. It had been amazing, but the thought of it now filled him with guilt. Soon he was going to have to choose between them and the thought of making the decision filled him with dread.

During their fourth week, when Kyle was going down on Abbie, he pressed a finger-end against her puckered anus. Recalling Janey's reaction, he glanced up at her.

For a second, he thought her reaction was going to be the same as his old nemesis, then her face split into a wicked smile. "Oh go on then, stick it up my poop-chute as you asked so nicely! Only next time don't be so shy and get your fucking cock up there. Just don't stick it in my mouth afterwards though, got it?"

Even Jude had never let him do that.

She came hard as Kyle fingered and licked her. The first time he did 'get his fucking cock up there' was magical and she squirmed and bucked under his onslaught as he went in her tight, well-lubed back passage. She bit the pillow, her hands gripping the duvet as she screamed silently and trembled in his embrace.

It was the first night he saw his cum on her skin. She tugged the condom off him and jerked him off across her stomach, giggling as it landed in her bellybutton. He stood over her transfixed as she trailed a finger through the mess and held it to her lips, her eyes boring into his. Her tongue flicked out and she shivered. She did it again, this time slathering more onto her hand and as she reached up, a drop landed on her left breast, eliciting another giggle. Kyle had seen a lot of things that made his heart sing in the last few weeks but this outdid them all. She licked her fingers clean, then took the blob from her right breast and with a huge grin, let it drip into her open mouth.

She sighed contentedly. "Why did that take so long? Next time, I want it straight in my mouth without my own intervention, Kyle. I'm on the pill. I trust you now. No more condoms. Come on my face next time, yeah?"

It was also the night he realised that he really had fallen in love with Abbie Falmer and would need to curtail his activities with his other, equally demanding lover. At least Jude had sown the seeds for such an eventuality back at the start, even if it would not be an easy parting.

When Abbie suggested they meet the following Tuesday, it was the first time Kyle put her off. He was seeing Jude and despite his addiction to her, knew they couldn't continue their relationship any longer. It was going to be so damned hard, but there was no way he could live with the guilt. He could hardly tell his new girlfriend he was seeing an older woman on a casual basis and hope she'd be cool with it.

He hated lying to her. "Sorry Abbie but there's a work thing on."

She seemed a little crestfallen. "Ah, ok. Never mind, I'll have to wait for my first ever facial then. I'll try and get a double shift at the restaurant. Friday maybe? You still wanna come all over me on Friday?"

By then Jude would be out of the equation. He said yes, Friday was fine, he still wanted to come all over her -- as long as she squirted all over him - and felt terrible as her left her.

Eight

Dreading the outcome of his final liaison with Jude, Kyle drove the short distance to her home that fateful Tuesday evening. He had barely been in the house five minutes when he found himself tethered to the bed. Her hair was plaited and she wore his now favourite sex harness. The leather straps defined her sinuous curves and those incredible breasts seemed to stand even prouder. Kyle caught the glint of her butt plug as she bent over and the cords of her love balls hung down her inner thigh.

He didn't know when he would get to enjoy tease and denial again, but at least he was going to go out in style. Jude was an empathic lover, but she didn't need any of her skills to realise Kyle was a little less enthusiastic than usual. As she ran her tongue up his semi-erection, she looked at him askance.

"You ok, Kyle? Seem a bit distant tonight."

He had planned on telling her at the end, but it all came spilling out. He was seeing someone and although it was the last thing he wanted, this was their final time together.

She took it well. "Can't say I'm surprised and I fully understand. I will miss you and so will Greta. She's enjoyed our adventures vicariously. Shame as she's back from Berlin next week and I was going to unleash her on you. Never mind, let's make our last time memorable, shall we?"

Her measured reaction was a small relief to Kyle. He thanked her for her understanding and got ready for her usual teaser routine - masturbating herself inches from his face, vaping onto his erection, feeding tantalising little tastes to him on her fingers, getting him into such a frenzy that when released, he would tear into her like a man possessed and hopefully end up with cum dripping from her chin onto her tits.

That was going to be one of the things he missed the most. Those moments when her hands slathered it all over smooth skin until her firm breasts were slick and coated with it. The thing with Greta was a disappointment, but all in all, it was just unsustainable and he knew he would not be able to keep it from Abbie for long.

He tried to put Abbie out of his mind, but to his surprise, instead of resuming her attentions on him, Jude sat down on the bed and became all business-like. "So this new girl. Tell me all about her then."

He rattled his restraints. "Hardly the time, Jude. Later, eh?"

She put on a sulky face and made to get up. "Well if you're not going to tell me, I think I'll go and make some tea."

"Ok, ok. She's called Abbie. She's the cutest, most gorgeous girl I've ever met and she is nearly as naughty as you. I just about fell in love with her at first sight and it has gone on from there. Sorry Jude, but I can't risk losing her, despite the temptation. She's just... oh fuck, Jude what a mess. I love this, but I love Abbie so much. The guilt is tearing at me. I'm sorry, but I just have to be with her."

She kissed him on the nose. "As I said, I'm a big girl. I can take it. So this Abbie sounds like a nice girl. Age?"

"Twenty-one."

Jude was loving this, knowing that in the next few minutes poor Kyle was in for yet another seismic shock. "So - what's she like in bed?"

Kyle knew her well enough not to try and wriggle his way out of an explanation. Not that he could wriggle much. "Pretty damned amazing. A million miles ahead of the wooden doll that is Janey, but a little way to go to match you. She can be gentle and loving or downright nasty and her mouth skills are extraordinary."

"Does she wear kinky gear and vape on you?"

"No and I won't ask her to. There's too much to lose. Janey was different. Abbie vapes occasionally and wears sexy gear, but that's as far as it goes. I can't risk asking her, much as I'd love to."

She nodded. "Probably right. She sounds like a good kid so best not to spoil it, eh? Ok, let's have our last little bit of fun shall we. On with the blindfold."

It went dark and he tried to put Abbie out of his mind for a while. That was made a little easier as Jude began to vape on him and the sweet smell filled the room. Her tongue wriggled up his shaft and he knew he was going to miss this so much, despite his love for Abbie.

He then froze as another tongue joined Jude's on the other side of his erection. The single word he spoke came out in a croak as his heart beat a little faster. "Greta?"

"No, not Greta, Kyle. This is a very nice young lady who shares a love of all the naughty things you and I do together. Tell me, Abigail, when Kyle described his new girlfriend, did it sound like a good appraisal of you?"

As Jude spoke, she took the blindfold from Kyle's eyes. He stared in disbelief at the dark-haired girl who had been revealed to him. She wore a body harness identical to Jude's. She also wore knee-length black leather boots.

And stretch leggings with a hole cut away around her pudenda.

"Evening Kyle." She gave him the cute little wave she always greeted him with. Her smile was serene as she drew gently on her vape pen and blew a tiny puff onto his cock through parted lips. "Yes, I think I can live with his assessment of me, Jude. If Janey is a plank of wood and you are world class, then somewhere towards the top of that scale will do me."

Kyle was utterly gobsmacked. It felt like a ton weight had landed on his chest. "Oh fuck, Abbie. Shit, what the hell?" For a moment, he was utterly confused. Then his heart began to sing as he remembered something Jude had told him a few weeks earlier. "Oh my good Lord - wait a minute -- you're the friend of Janey's that Jude has a thing with, aren't you?"

Abbie looked at Jude, shaking her head. "Told you he'd never cotton on." She turned back to Kyle with a wry smile. "Jude was convinced you'd twig but I knew you'd never believe sweet, innocent little old me could be like her. Oh Kyle, when I saw you that night with Janey, I was beyond jealous. Such a hot guy with that horrible, dopehead bimbo. Oops, sorry Jude -- no offence."

"None taken, Abigail darling. A pithy phrase that sums up my daughter entirely."

Abbie reached out and stroked Kyle's face. Seeing her in her finery with her vape in hand was utterly beyond his wildest comprehension. "Thing is, I had the hots for you, but I thought you must -- not to put too fine a point on it -- be a right old wanker to be with a bitch like Janey."

Jude burst into laughter at Kyle's indignant reaction. "Probably a fair assumption, Abs!"

Kyle rolled his eyes. "Ok, you got me on that one. I did as much wanking when I was with her as I did when single after all."

Abbie went on. "Anyway, Jude told me all about you splitting up with the Toxic Ice-Maiden." She glanced at her outfit. "I was beginning to share a few of Jude's little fetishes." For good measure she blew a plume in Jude's direction. "Then she told me you shared them as well and were very muchnot a wanker -- well not unless you were wanking over Madame here. In fact you were a very nice guy."

She shrugged. "I wasn't sure but I made the call. As soon as I walked into the bar I realised my assumption was wrong. Within five seconds of meeting you I wanted to unleash everything Jude had taught me on you. Then I remembered what she said about how Janey had been. Like you, I didn't want to get ahead of myself so I decided to wait and see what happened with your naughty little foibles. In the meantime, what we did was pretty damned special."

She kissed him and it tasted sweet from the vape. "I've been waiting for you to ask, Kyle. You're too damned polite!"

He wished he could hold her but his restraints were still in place. "Oh my God, I so wanted to, but you must have heard me earlier, Abbie. I just couldn't risk it."

Her lovely face lit up. "Well you can now. I've been saving this outfit and a few other treats for when we finally all got together. Such a relief when you said you couldn't make tonight. I already knew you were going to be here and it was the first opportunity to set our little plan in motion."

She ran a hand down Kyle's chest, then his rapidly stiffening cock. "This amazing lady and I have been doing naughty things for a while now. When you and she got together, she told me we were made for each other. And you know something? She was right. I knew from the moment I walked into that bar. So you don't have to give up your guilty little secret, Kyle." She touched Jude on the cheek. "I'm certainly not going to give up mine. This is my default look these days, thanks to Jude. I've been dying for you to see me in it -- to vape on your naughty little willy!"

She took his face in her hands. "The sky's not the limit, Kyle. We can go anywhere we choose. You with me?"

He couldn't believe his good fortune. "Oh yeah, I'm with you Abbie!" Their lips met again and a relieved sigh came from over Abbie's left shoulder.

Abbie also let out a long sigh. "Oh, and just to be clear, I love you too, Kyle Marshall. Just one thing though -- I'll dress like a leather goddess and vape on you, but peeing on me is right out of the equation, got it?"

Jude growled behind her. "God knows I've tried."

Abbie gave her a dirty look. "Dream on, lady. Right, another devious Jude Coughlan scheme comes to fruition. Come on then, let's tease this lovely boyfriend of mine until he begs for it."

Jude moved a chair to the side of bed. "No, Abs - you are going to tease me tonight. Untie him. Make sure I am nice and secure and give me a show to remember."

Abbie grinned. "Want me to use your remote-controlled panties?"

"No, even the love balls and butt plug are going to come out. Complete denial. Come on darlings. Half an hour of your best work, then unleash the beast."

Abbie and Kyle were so engrossed in each other they made it forty minutes. Jude was completely silent for the first thirty as she watched on intently. For the last ten, she called them all the names under the sun as she strained at her bonds, swore profusely and to Abbie's unbridled amusement, begged the girl to release her as the two young lovers completely ignored her.

When they finally untied Jude, they really did 'unleash the beast'. Kyle took her from behind as she lapped at Abbie and he had never known her so wet. Abbie beamed up him as she ran her hands through Jude's long hair and mouthed to Kyle, "I love you."

Kyle drew a heart over his chest with a finger and pointed at her. "Love you too!"

The bed rocked as he rammed into her and Abbie gasped rhythmically as Jude's face was forced against her. Her legs were wide, fingers alternately massaging her clit and tugging at Jude's hair, urging her on.

After ten minutes of furious action, Jude lifted her head. "Finish me off -- double penetration. Get that fucking strap-on fitted Abs. Kyle -- you know where to go."

Kyle looked at his girlfriend in awe as she deftly fitted the double-ended strap-on. It was clearly something she was used to. As he pulled out of Jude's sopping pussy, Abbie picked up a bottle of lube and slathered the stuff liberally into the Jude's puckered hole. The woman groaned in pleasure as the nozzle went deep and Abbie squeezed hard. Next, she quickly rolled the condom that was readily to hand down onto Kyle and lubed him up nicely.

Abbie lay on her back, the dildo held upright. Jude sank down on it with a long, low moan, her head thrown back, blonde hair tossing. She held herself there for a moment, buttocks raised. Kyle slid into her well-lubricated back passage and after a few false starts they managed to hit a nice, easy rhythm, guided by Jude's expert instruction.

As they got used to the strange sensation, Jude urged them on, increasing speed little by little. Abbie's buttocks rose from the bed as Jude slammed down and Kyle went in hard. He gripped her breasts, twisting her bars as he knew she loved, Abbie's hand working down below on her clit stud.

In Kyle's brief time with Judith Coughlan, she had made a fair old bit of noise during sex, but this was off the scale and he wondered if the neighbours could hear. Then he recalled her saying that, with very good reason, the bedroom was soundproofed.

As she approached her climax, they switched again. Abbie pulled out and began sucking greedily on Jude's wet snatch. Her face was coated with her juices and Kyle was able to go even harder now he was on his own. Jude screamed the place down as she gushed over Abbie's ecstatic face and Kyle tore off the condom and added to the mess as Jude jerked him off over them both. They kissed and swapped his load for an age before they all fell into a satisfied, elated heap of flesh.

Abbie had her first facial a few days earlier than she had expected and for Kyle it was utterly spectacular to watch to two women play with his spoils.

After they had regained their collective breath and cleaned up, Kyle lay with Abbie's head on his chest, her flushed face damp against his skin. They shared a beer and Jude was back in her chair, drinking wine, her legs akimbo over the arms, giving them a tantalising view of her pierced labia and clit.

Kyle shook his head, still in utter amazement and euphoria. "Well, that was quite a set-up, ladies. I do seem to fall for them, don't I? So come on, how did you two wonderful people end up as an item?"

Jude took a sip of wine. "Complete accident. A few months ago I came home in the early hours after being shagged rotten at one of Greta's parties and was halfway down the garden path when the front door burst open and a little minx named Abigail Falmer ran out with my darling daughter screaming down the hall after her, calling her a pervert, a dirty little lesbian and all the names you can lay tongue to." She grinned at Abbie. "Tell him, babes."

Abbie was silent for a moment, still taking in the sheer euphoria of what had just happened. It had been hard to keep it from Kyle and she had been so scared that everything would go south. It filled her heart with joy that everything had worked out. She took a deep breath and thanked her lucky stars that it had all gone as planned. Her voice sounded alien to her as she took up the tale.

1...345678