A First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she broke into a giggle, "You look like a little boy, you know."

Seeing surprise on his face, she quickly added, "No no not in that way! It just the way you're standing. On the balls of your feet, legs straight and a bit restless. Your face is really struggling to portray innocence with those shy eyes, like you are trying very hard not to think about eating your mums apple pie. It's very cute."

She contemplated for a second, then she added with a sly grin, "I guess this time, I am the apple pie."

Suddenly she started into a sprint, running towards the sea.

"you'll have to catch me before you can eat me though!" she yelled.

........................................................................................................

As they ran towards the sea, a couple of old-timers curiously moved their heads to look over. They weren't used to energetic young people in their peaceful sanctuary. They grumbled about the noise, and were secretly jealous of the futures they still had.

Marie ran ahead quickly, those short legs carrying her at quite the velocity. In front of him, her butt bobbed as the muscles under her skin tensed and released. He felt a bit hypnotised.

The shock of the cold water quickly lifted the spell she had put on him. While the sun had made this late-May afternoon comfortable enough for warm-weather wear, this early in the season the sea was still freezing.

"Do you know the North-Sea will be as warm as the Mediterranean in a couple of years?" she asked, before diving into an oncoming wave. When she rose again, she added, "I guess there are benefits to climate change after all."

The cold water had made her nipples so hard it seemed almost painful. It was hard to not be distracted by it, when they were so very present.

"I guess that makes sense," he replied. "The World Economic Forum people will be able to build big seaside hotels here. Perhaps Climate Change is just another way for them to make money." He gave her a meaningful look.

The reaction was instantaneous. She looked stupefied. Her body went rigid, and she seemed to shrink a little, like she was trying to hide.

"You can't be seri-."

His face broke into a grin. "Just kidding".

Relief flooded her body. The tension that had appeared, went away just as suddenly. She threw a big splash his way, showering his previously dry hair with cold water. "You absolute bastard!".

"Seriously, it would be just my luck too. I finally meet a nice guy on a dating platform, we go on this exciting first date, get along, and he turns out to be a fascist."

"Nah," he responded. "Climate change is just another story of the oppression of the poor by the rich. The only way to fight is through a working-class revolution!" Again he looked at her with a smile.

"Ah a communist then," she said. "Much more my type".

"By the way, little Stalin over there seems to be a bit cold. Should we head back?" She gave a meaningful look downwards.

Now that they had taken the plunge, the tension seemed to have left his body. That, plus the cold water had done nothing for the appearance of his downstairs neighbour. Still, he didn't feel embarrassed. He felt comfortable and at ease with her.

"The twin towers over there are looking a bit frosty as well," he laughed with a nod at her midriff.

"Fair enough," she said.

........................................................................................................

Back in their comfortable patch at the foot of the little hill, they were lying on their towels, after having dried off. The measure of distance between the two told of a space in their connection they had yet to overcome. Lovers, obviously, would have been closer together, perhaps in a tangle of limbs. Even friends, who feel at home with one another by long acquaintance, would have been closer.

In their nakedness, the two felt a bubble of personal space than usual. The barrier for physical contact was harder to break than it would have been with clothes on. There was less protection, less places to hide. Neither wanted to ruin the fragile contact they had built.

"What is the best date you ever had?" she asked.

She was lying on her side, arm supporting her head. Her curls had shrunk as they had absorbed the salty sea water, and were now slowly releasing their contents again. A drop separated itself from a strand and slowly trickled down her boob. She wiped it away and moved her feet a couple of inches closer to his.

Was it an invitation? Or just a natural change of posture? He moved his closer a couple of inches too. They were now almost touching.

"This," he responded.

"Oh. And why is that?" she replied innocently. She moved her leg up a slight bit. It was a subtle movement, giving him a glimpse of pink labia where her pubic hair scooped between her legs. He didn't think she was aware.

The heat that the cold ocean had dispelled was now returning in force, colouring his cheeks.

"I guess it just feels really natural between us," he said. "With some people you really have to put a lot of work in. You are constantly asking questions to keep it from getting awkward. And then they don't ask you anything."

"I was once on a date where the girl just sat there, absorbing my questions all evening and giving one sentence answers in response. Then she sent me a text afterwards asking why I hadn't kissed her!"

"With you it is a bit different".

He inched his foot closer. His big toe was now resting on the bridge of her foot, with just the slightest bit of contact.

She looked at him with a straight face.

"You are full of shit. I think it's my tits."

The impish sheen returned to her eyes. With an exaggerated slowness, she wiped another droplet from her breast. Her thumb slid over her nipple with more force than necessary.

"See, you can't stop looking at them."

"I mean... They are very nice tits," he replied.

She laughed and moved her leg once more. They were now lying with their legs in front of them, knees and shins touching. As he looked at her, her face had lost the devilish glow. Her brow had the slightest scrunch, like she was thinking about something.

"You know..."

She cut off, seemingly hesitant.

"What?" he asked.

She slowly moved closer, and partly rose so that her mouth was close to his ear. Her breasts were now right in front of his eyes, sloping downward more than usual, caught by gravity.

"I have been wet ever since we got on the bus," she whispered in his ear.

His breath caught in his throat. He was at a loss for words.

"I... I didn't know," he managed to squeeze out as a faint whisper.

"You didn't know? Is that the best you can come up with?"

"Jesus, boys are idiots sometimes."

"Yes well, I guess there isn't a lot of blood available for my brain to do that thinking thing," he responded, blushing.

"Is that so?" she asked with a low voice. Her breath was hot in his ear. "Does that mean I can kiss you?"

He moved his head, so that he was now directly looking into her eyes. There was a frantic edge to them, as if she was doing her best to keep still. Her body seemed tight, like she was an arrow about to be released.

"Yes," he answered.

Their lips touched. Lightly at first, unsure and exploring. When you first kiss a new person, you can never be quite sure what to expect. How far will someone open their mouth? How much will the other use their tongue? What will the rhythm be? How hard, soft, fast, slow?

They slowly melted into one another, feeling and adjusting. She liked her mouth more open, and he responded. He liked to switch between using more of his lips and his tongue, and she tuned into his rhythm. He was getting hard now.

All the while she was still hovering above him, resting on her outstretched hands in the sand. Still, there was that space between them. He moved a hand to her back and gently pulled her in, finally bridging the gap. He could feel her nipples pressing into his chest.

The deep rosy smell he had first noticed on the bus was stronger than ever. He was drowning in it. Blood was rushing to his face, making him feel hot and breathless.

Breaking contact to catch his breath, he realized that they were still very much on a public beach, he was very much excited, and they were doing something that definitely crossed the borders of propriety.

"Aren't you worried that we'll get caught?" he asked.

"Isn't that a little exciting though?" she responded. "Wait, here."

She got up, leaving him a little awkward with his obvious excitement. He followed her ass as she sprinted to the top of the little hill they had hid behind, still amazed how her muscles showed as she moved.

She looked around for a few seconds and dashed back. "It is almost empty. There are a few old people further up, but I think we should be fine."

She closed the distance and got on top of him, straddling him between her thighs. He could feel the warmth of her pussy against his erection. She wiggled around a little, demonstrating that she was in fact, very wet.

"See, now you'll have to believe me," she said. Her smile had returned.

"I do", he responded.

...................................................................................................

They enjoyed the sensation of their entangled bodies, tracing lines with their fingers and sending shivers down spines. He could feel every vertebra of her spine as he descended along her back. He was bewitched by the softness of her ass, resting his hand there. He contemplated where the muscles had gone.

She in turn, seemed to be fascinated by his bicep, that coiled tight as he moved his hand up to stroke her hair, and relaxed again as he moved lower. She caressed his cheek as they kissed, liking the rough texture of his two-day stubble.

"You feel like home," she said after a while. "Like I have always known exactly where to rest my face against your chest. Like I have always known where to put my arm so you can lie comfortable. Like I have seen the way your mouth moves when I touch you belly a thousand times. I feel very safe. Thank you for that."

"I think we just fit", he mused. "You are just tiny enough for me to be big, but not too big. You know? Like we are two puzzle pieces that slide together perfectly to complete the picture."

"You wanna try to find out how far we can stretch that analogy?" she asked, eyes sparkling.

"Hmm..."

"What?", she asked.

"I didn't bring any condoms," He replied somewhat guiltily.

"So you went on a date to a nude beach, with a beautiful girl (me), and didn't think to bring any condoms?"

"Are you like I catholic or something? We can fuck before marriage, right?" she said, appearing panicked. "I like you, but I don't know if you are worth waiting that long for!"

He laughed. "No no, I am a communist remember? That would totally clash with my Marxist ideals."

"Well, I guess I can blame you too much. I didn't bring any either," she said.

"Hmm..." she appeared to be thinking. "Well in that case, could you eat my pussy?"

"I would like that very much," he responded.

Their movements after seemed almost rehearsed, for how natural they were. She shimmied upwards along his body until her knees were resting in the sand beside his face. Her belly curved upwards to her breasts, hovering above him reassuringly. He would be able to raise his arms and touch them any time he wanted.

"See, this way I can keep watch. Make sure there aren't any creepy old dudes stealing your trade secrets," she said happily.

Her centre was right in front of him. He could see her neatly trimmed pubic hair, no longer obscuring but highlighting instead. It ran right along her outer lips, giving way to smaller inner lips, puffy and glistening with moisture. Her clit, partially hidden by the skin above, seemed swollen and red.

To be fair, he had never seen a vulva he hadn't liked. He loved discovering the small details that made them different and unique. Some with more folds, made finding the right spots more mysterious. Others were more open about their secrets, presenting everything with a happy carelessness. Still, in that moment, he felt she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

"It's not a Picasso Sam," she said from above. "Stop staring like I belong in the national gallery and suck my clit already."

He breathed out through his mouth, the hot air on her pussy making her shiver. "Art is subjective," he whispered. "I think the national gallery would get a lot more visitors if you were hanging there".

"Yes well... fuck off," she pleaded, at a loss for words.

Not daring to tease any further, he ran his tongue up her slit for the first time. Tasting her wetness at the bottom, sweet and acidic, and trying to find her clit above. After a few times, he seemed to have found the right spot, feeling her butt and thighs tense.

He moved from side to side, sliding his tongue across her clit. She started murmuring appreciative noises. Her pubic hair tickled in his nose.

"Yes... yes..."

"Hmm... A slight bit lower..."

"Yeah! Like that!".

She grabbed his hair in a tight bundle, pulling his face closer. "Could you raise the hood, so you are directly on my clit?" she asked.

He moved his hand higher to her mons, so he could pull her skin up, exposing the little nub. His other hand was resting on her ass. He began slowly again, gradually increasing speed. She started grinding her hips against him, wiggling in rhythm with his motions.

Moments passed.

Between her thighs and the warmth of her pussy he seemed to be floating. The wind and the noise of the ocean fell away. Only she and him remained.

"Ah... aah."

"Almost... there..." she groaned.

"..."

After a while she seemed to lose her rhythm. She slowed to a halt and looked down with a hint of regret. "I am sorry, I don't think I can come right now. I just feel a bit too exposed."

"It was wonderful though."

She moved backwards so she came to lie against him, face next to his. She sighed, "Hmm... you are really good at that, you know."

"I consider it to be my duty as a feminist to be at eating pussy," he said jokingly.

"To make up for those 4000 years of bad sex we owe you."

"Does that mean I have 4000 years of these still in the bank?" ahe asked.

"I think that would make me the lucky one," he responded.

"Maybe we are both lucky," she whispered.

......................................................................................................

They lay there in the sun for a while, enjoying each other's presence. He could still smell her. Her rosy perfume now mixed with the musky, tangy fragrance of her pussy, and the saltiness of her sweat. He felt the cold afterthought of kisses on his neck and lips.

"Do you think it will be as exciting if we see each other again?" he asked.

"Maybe we ruined any future prospects by skipping the whole getting to know each other faze."

"I'd rather think that we just skipped all the boring parts."

"Like I got to know the true you right away. I can see the whole picture without first having to tease around the edges, feeling out the form."

"Plus, there is only one way to find out."

"So you are saying you want there to be a next time?" he asked.

"I don't know. Is there anything I can do to make that more likely?" she asked.

Her hand had moved down from his chest, and was now gently caressing his dick. She traced lines from his balls, up his shaft, over his head, towards his belly button, tickling his hair. He was rapidly growing hard again.

"Aren't you already doing something?"

"Hmm." The frantic edge had returned to her eyes.

"Can you play with my nipple?" he asked. "The right one is very sensitive."

She moved her head down to get access to his nipple. "You know, I don't think I have ever had a guy ask that."

"I am just doing my best in breaking down the gender stereotypes', he responded. 'No reason only girls shouaaaAAH..." he gasped as her tongue started drawing circles around his nipple.

She was sending waves of warmth downwards with her movements, concentrating heat in his groin. He was completely hard now. He wanted desperately to have her hand around his dick.

"Could you..."

"Aha! Not so hot on equality when the roles are reversed are we?" she cut him off, reminding him of how he had teased her.

"Luckily for you I am not either."

She curled her fingers around his shaft and drew downwards, drawing his foreskin backwards and exposing his head. It was wet from precum that had been building up throughout the day. She shuffled backwards and positioned herself in front of him on all fours. Through her lashes, he could see her eyes, eager. He had never been so convinced that a girl actually wanted to go down on him.

She began with his balls, moving her tongue with swift motions. His body felt like a rock, except for where she touched him. Like all of his sensation was concentrated right there.

She licked along his shaft in long indulgent laps, savouring every little wriggle, twitch and moan she elicited. After endless moments she grabbed his dick and positioned it upwards. Then she took his head in her mouth, and started sucking.

He was completely lost. All he could feel was the wetness of her mouth moving up and down, tongue working in tandem. He was swimming in an ocean of feeling. He got pinpricks in his cheeks and began to feel lightheaded.

It didn't take long until he got close.

"Do you mind if I cum in your mouth?" he asked.

She replied with a small shake of her head, dick still inside her.

He grabbed a bundle of her curly hair and gently pushed downwards. She responded by taking more of him in her mouth, moving up and down faster. In reaction, his orgasm was building until he couldn't last any longer

With a sharp inhale he came. His body spasmed as his abdomen tensed, pleasure hitting him from all sides. After the first few waves, he bucked so hard that his dick escaped her mouth. Cum hit her face and his belly.

"Wow," she said face flushed. "I don't think I have ever seen such a big reaction."

She laughed, "It is really everywhere".

"Yes well, that was really amazing, "he replied. "Thank you."

She moved upwards to kiss him. Their bodies slid together, slick from an afternoon well spent.

"I think I could do that another 4000 times," she said. "At least"

"Hmmhmm," was all he could respond. His body felt tired and lazy, lying there next to hers.

........................................................................................................

They melted together as they lay there, every body part covered by the others skin. The sun provided a warm, golden blanket to keep out the worries of the real world.

In their close embrace, as she held on to his hand, he caressed her jaw. His other hand rested on her ear and hair, middle finger touching her eyelid. He kissed her softly on the cheek. The words 'I love you' loomed in the back of his mind. He didn't say them though, words didn't do justice to the situation. All he could do was experience it.

"I think this is the closest I'll ever get to Klimt," she said.

"I guess I can die happy now."

......................................................................................................

THE END.

12