A First Time for Everything Ch. 01

Story Info
Seduced by Alpha male at the gym.
1.5k words
4.66
9.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, a little about me. Just a couple of months have passed since an amicable divorce from my wife of twenty years. I'm in my early forties and keep in great shape competing in triathlons. I'm proud of my lean, muscular swimmers build. I have a great speedo tan from swimming and sunbathing. I had this crazy idea that putting on some more muscle would make me more attractive to the ladies. Getting back into the dating scene was a little bit intimidating. So, I joined a gym and little did I know it would change me in so many ways. And the story begins on my first visit.

I entered the locker room to change. I put my gym bag on the bench and selected an upper row locker. I hung my shirt on the hook and then took off my shorts. I gave up wearing underwear years ago, so I was naked as I stood up on my tip toes to hang my shorts on the hook. I guess I have a little bit of exhibitionism in me. Just as I was reaching for the hook, a man walked in and passed behind me. As he passed he pinched my ass and said "Nice ass!"

I said "watch it Buddy," as I turned to look at him. He was about my height but had to have 40 pounds on me, and it appeared to be all muscle. Penetrating blue eyes and short dark hair, he was a real stud. I turned to get my shorts out of my gym bag and realized I hadn't unzipped it yet. There I was, completely naked, facing this stud. As I reached for my bag I checked out my cock and was glad to see it was hanging loose, looking good, and maybe it was even coming to life a bit. He pulled his polo shirt off revealing a muscular chest and abs, covered with a medium amount dark hair that was trailing down his abs to....(where are these thoughts coming from?) that accented his raw masculinity.

I am comfortable, even proud of my body, so I was in no hurry to yield to this guy. I grabbed my shorts and slowly pulled them on. I reached my tank top and pulled it on and sat on the bench to put on my socks and shoes. I watched him undress out of the corner of my eye. He looked even more impressive standing there in his boxers. I don't know if he knew I was watching, but he turned facing me as he lowered his boxers. When he did, his cock bounced free. I caught myself looking at it, no, staring at it. It was, what's the right word, or thought, for a guy that has never been interested in men or cock before? It was at least six inches soft, and it was thick. I was mesmerized by it, staring at it.

He spoke "You must like what you see?"

I looked away, "No, I'm just here to work out." I returned to putting on my shoes and noticed I had a full boner stretching my shorts, which surprised and confused me. I was leaning over tying my shoes when he stepped in front of me. I looked up his muscular, hairy legs until I was facing his cock that was now simi erect, directly in front of my face. I thought, what a perfect cock. But what am I thinking! I spoke up, "You have the wrong idea, I'm not gay."

"Judging by your erection, you like my cock, whether you are willing to admit it or not". He stepped forward so his cock, now fully erect and was inches from my face. He grabbed the back of my neck with one hand and gently pulled me closer, while rubbing his cock on my face and lips. "Open up and suck it, you know you want to."

I didn't understand what I was thinking, or what was happening. I was consumed by the moment, oblivious to everything except his amazing cock. I reached up and grabbed it and pulled it to my mouth and began licking the head as I stroked the thick shaft. I took it into my mouth and tongued it and started to instinctively suck on it, rubbing my tongue on it's under side. I was amazed at how natural it felt as it moved in and out of my mouth. Looking up his muscular, hairy torso, our eyes met and he smiled and said "I knew I wanted you the minute I saw your bikini tan, and I couldn't resist pinching your hot ass,.... Ohh, your mouth feels amazing.... I knew you were going to suck my cock the way you stared at it."

I continued to suck, stroke and bob up and down on my first cock. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me back off his cock. I resisted, not wanting to stop. He said, "there will be plenty of time to finish this later. Let's get our workout in now. Wait for me afterwards."

I watched him walk back to his locker, admiring his broad, muscled shoulders and back that narrowed to a slim waist and his amazing ass. I felt the urge to grab his ass cheeks and run my tongue up his crack. I was again confused by my thoughts and impulses. A beautiful ass is a beautiful ass, after all, right? I forced myself to stop staring and to stand, boner and all, and walk out to the gym floor, hoping no one would notice.

I worked out harder than usual, lost in thought about what had just happened. I kept looking at him, hoping to catch his gaze, but he seemed oblivious to me. Part of me was a little hurt by his ignoring me, but part of me was glad. I wasn't gay, so I was confused by what had just happened and hoped nothing else would happen. But I had just had a cock in my mouth for the first time, his amazing cock. It made me think about how my ex used to complain about how gross it was to suck my cock, and how years ago she started to refuse to even do it. I found it wasn't gross. As I thought about his cock sliding in and out of my mouth, it's firmness, yet softness, I noticed I was getting hard. I realized that I enjoyed having his cock in my mouth, and wondered what it would be like to have him cum in my mouth. I couldn't get the thought of making him explode in my mouth out of my head. I wondered what he meant by plenty of time later.

It became obvious to me that I wasn't going to catch his eye, so I finished my workout and headed to the locker room to change.

I dressed slowly, hoping he would come in. I sat down on the bench to put on my socks and shoes, when he walked in and stepped in front of me and moved in close. I could see the outline of his big cock bulging in his shorts and it was getting bigger. I looked up at him and our eyes met.

"Now you can finish what you started. Get to it before someone comes in."

"What if someone does come in?" I reached up and grabbed his shorts with both hands and pulled them down. His perfect cock sprung free.

"Then they will know you are a cocksucker."

He moaned as I took his cock into my mouth. Yes, I like having him, tasting him, admiring his muscular abs, feeling his cock harden in my mouth as I work the head, sucking it as I stroke the length of the shaft. I taste some precum which excites me even more. I move down the length of it, trying to take it all in when it hits my gag reflex. I backed off some and continued to stroke his shaft with one hand while I continued to suck on the head and the top 3 or 4 inches. I was consumed with his cock. I couldn't believe I was actually sucking a cock! My cock was straining to break out of my shorts, but I was too busy to release it.

I grabbed his balls with my free hand and gently massaged them as I continued to stroke and suck his cock. I knew I was doing it right as I saw his legs start to shake.

"Oh, yeah, don't stop. I'm getting ready to cum." He grabbed my head with both hands and face fucked me a couple of strokes, and then stopped, holding his cock in my mouth. I was caught off guard by the first blast as he started to erupt in my mouth. He was holding my head firmly, so I couldn't have backed off if I had wanted to. But for some reason, I was enjoying him filling my mouth with his cum. I swallowed and continued to suck until there was nothing left to swallow. He backed away taking his cock out with a plop, and fell back against the lockers.

"That was an amazing blowjob. Let me get dressed. Wait for me in the parking lot. I drive a black Ford Raptor. We need to go for a beer, and for whatever after that."

"I drive a blue '69 Shelby Mustang GT with white racing stripes. I'll be waiting."