A Five Star Taxi Ride

Story Info
Sometimes your taxi driver is just as horny as you are.
1.8k words
4.56
10.1k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after midnight and he was having a hard time studying. He had a big exam coming up this week and was doing everything he could to prepare. Since he figured he couldnt get much more done, Sullivan decided he would call it a night and head to bed.

As he rose from the desk chair in his room and pull down his sweatpants, Sullivan remembered the encounter he had in the campus bathroom a couple weeks ago when a stranger sucked him off. Since that day, stroking his own dick has not compared to the feeling of the sweet lips of another student wrapped around his hard uncut cock.

The adrenaline rush of being caught while hot strings of cum shot onto the face of a willing stranger could not be replicated by playing with himself.

Sullivan could feel his dick growing in his tight white briefs as the details of those moments came flashing back - the chance encounter, shoving his big black dick down a stranger's mouth, the sound of spit hitting the ground with each suck, shooting string after string of cum all over the ground. He needed more.

He remembered stories about a nearby park known as a hookup spot. He figured he would give it a try.

He got a cab and began his plot.

His nerves had set once he was backseat in the cab.

He glanced into the car's mirror and caught the quick glance of the taxi driver - 'Andy'. Catching the driver's eye made Sullivan's heart skip a beat and made his mouth wet with nerves. He quickly looked away and stared down at his phone and sweatpants. This made him realise he was wearing the same sweats he wore during his first cruising encounter and his dick began to grow in his pants.

"You okay?" - Andy said, interrupting a thick silence that surrounded the taxi ride.

"Uh...yeah," Sullivan muttered as he now looked up into the mirror and saw Andy's big brown eyes staring back at him again.

Sullivan soon noticed things he did not see when he first quickly jumped into the taxi. Andy was wearing a button down shirt. His brunette hair was covered by a baseball cap. He had big hands that gripped the wheel firmly and his thighs seemed to want to burst out of the blue jeans he was wearing.

"I see you're headed to Grady park." Andy's words interrupted Sullivan's inspection. His hands became just as wet as his mouth and his heartbeat seemed to be louder than the sound of the tire rolling across the road.

"Yeah, I'm meeting up with a friend." Sullivan replied, an excuse he had thought through when he plotted this adventure back in his dorm.

"Cool, I meet friends there all the time too."

"Oh that's good" - Sullivan replied quickly and fell back into thinking about his plan. He was trying to remember the pathway he needed to take in the park to get to the forest area. He heard about this one particular big tree that seemingly acted as the focal point for action and what some described as the meeting point for a wild night of unbridled fucking.

"You know, by the tree" said Andy, looking up in the mirror to catch Sullivan's eyes.

Sullivan's thoughts broke by the mention of "the tree" as he soon realized his cover for a hot rendezvous was obviously blown. He looked up in the mirror to see the driver's eyes dancing between looking back at him and looking toward the dark road ahead.

"Yeah," he said with a nervous giggle, "seems to be popular around here."

"Definitely, especially if you want to have a good night," Andy replied with what seemed like a nod and a wink to Sullivan. Sullivan relaxed hearing the tongue-and-cheek nature of Andy's words.

"Oh, I definitely could use a good night. A long, hot and sloppy night."

"I have had my fair share of that," Andy replied almost immediately.

They both giggled sheepishly at the same time.

"I remember this one time, man, I was just there watching. Watching. These two really beefy guys were going at it in the open..." Andy began to tell a story he had told many times before.

Two gym rats were putting on a show for onlookers. One guy had pinned the other chest first against the bark of a tree as he shoved his hard dick into the tiny fucking hole of the other. As he fucked him, he wrapped his thick biceps around the man's neck - choking him as he gagged with delight. The guy moaned rhythmically as each stroke - in and out, in and out, in, in, in and out - stretched his tight hole. Each stroke going further than the one before.

The submissive bottom had opened his eyes at this point, staring directly into the faces of the crowd that had gathered to watch - each beating their own dick to the same rhythm of each stroke. In and out. In and out. In and out. In, in, in, in and out. The sound of moaning and cum splattering on the ruffled fall leaves echoed throughout the forest.

"I couldnt help it at this point," Andy said as he continued to tell the story. "I came all over myself. A massive thick fucking cumshot all over myself." Andy became semi-erect as he recalled the vivid details of that night.

Sullivan was taking in every word and was wet with horyness. His dick head had slipped out of his briefs and the air in the car was rich with the smell of his sweaty balls begging to be freed.

"Fuck dude, that made me so horny," Sullivan muttered as he rubbed his hard dick through his sweat pants. He felt the moisture of precum on his thighs.

"Me too man," Andy replied, turning his entire body toward Sullivan for the first time. He looked down directly at Sullivan's sweats which was clearly showing the outline of his dick head.

Sullivan caught Andy's eyes wondering across the outline of his dick and proceeded to put on a show. He loved the thrill of Andy watching him in whatever way he could while trying to drive. Slowly, Sullivan caressed his firm dick through his sweats. He licked his lips seductively as he looked up at Andy through the mirror. He used his fingers to run up and down his shaft and moaned as he reached his dick head.

"Like what you see?" Sullivan said as he ran his fingers over his sweats more quickly.

"I want to see more," Andy replied, staring back at Sullivan through the mirror. He had one of his hands firmly gripping the wheel while the other was unbuttoning his blue jeans. Andy's thick cut dick escaped his boxer briefs. It stood at attention as Andy gripped his cock just as firmly as he gripped the wheel of the car. Sullivan noticed Andy's hot thick dick now out in the open.

"Pull over," Sullivan commanded, now acting on his urges to swallow whatever meat he could fit down his throat.

The car pulled to the side of a road next to some bushes. Andy, with his thick dick bouncing as he moved, climbed over to the back of the car and sat next to Sullivan. He grabbed the outline of Sullivan's dick, which was still wrapped in his briefs and sweatpants. He tugged Sullivan's hard dick up and down as he stroked his own thick cock.

"Fuck," he uttered now wet with precum.

The smell of Andy's light cologne mixed with the scent of his musty cock drove Sullivan into a wild ecstasy. He pulled down his pants to free his big uncut black dick.

"Fuck, I just wanna taste it." Sullivan's head fell into Andy's lap, his mouth wrapping around Andy's cock head. Using his tongue, he swirled around Andy's cock head, tasting the leaking precum and allowing his spit to drip down onto Andy's thick cock. He tightened the grip on Andy's cock, using his lips to move slowly down the shaft. He stopped midway, pulling back up to the dick head before moving back down again.

"You taste fucking amazing," Sullivan muttered as he stroked his own dick. His pink dick head was exposed and leaking clear precum down his dick.

Andy had now reached over, slapping away Sullivan's hand, to grip Sullivan's dick himself. Having Sullivan's long uncut black dick in his hands for the first time made him moan. He moved his hands up and down his long shaft, stopping every so often to play with Sullivan's exposed dick head.

With every touch of his dick head, Sullivan moaned while sucking Andy's thick cock.

"Go down deeper," Andy commanded, pushing Sullivan's head further down his cock. Sullivan audibly gagged, saliva ran down Andy's cock making him even wetter than before.

"Deeper," Andy commanded again, now gripping the back of Sullivan's neck to push his mouth up and down his cock. Andy's cock head pressed against Sullivan's cheek with each stroke and Sullivan used his lips to firmly slide up and down Andy's cock.

"Fuck man," Sullivan gasped, stroking his own dick to the rhythm of sucking Andy's stiff cock.

"Fuck dude, you're so good. You're so good. Keep going." Andy exclaimed as he closed his eyes enjoying Sullivan sucking his cock.

Sullivan used his hands to grip Andy's shaft while Andy's cock head remained in his mouth. He was stroking Andy's dick up and down as he licked Andy's cock head at the same time.

"Fuck bro, you tryna make me cum. You tryna make me cum," Andy moaned as hot strings of cum burst through his thick cock into Sullovan's mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he exclaimed as string after string of cum dripped out of his still stiff dick.

Sullivan took the mixture of cum and saliva that was draining down Andy's cock as lube to stroke his own dick. He used both of his hands to grip his dick, firmly tugging it up and down as he moaned. Andy's cum dripped down his lips and he exclaimed he was close to cumming.

"Give me that cum bro, give me that hot fucking cum."

Hot strings of cum erupted from Sullivan's dick, mixing with saliva and Andy's jizz. Sullivan exclaimed loudly, continuing to stroke his dick as the last drips of cum left his erect dick.

"Fuck dude, your cum is so fucking thick," Andy exclaimed using his finger to rub across Sullivan's dick to taste the warm jizz. "Delicious too."

Both sat in stillness and silence. The car windows that fogged. The air was musty with sweat, cologne and cum. The sound of the boys regaining their breath was only interrupted by an occasional car passing down the road.

Sullivan did not expect his night to end in a taxi with cum all over him. It was a ride he would never forget, and neither would Andy.