All Comments on 'A French Intrusion'

by go4itnow

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
warning

thanks for the warning -i now want to wish you well rather than what would have been nasty comments about what i think of as offensive writing-each to their own

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She can have her husband's child

Because all she has to do is dump you and convince "Frenchie" to marry her, or pay child support. You should get mental health assistance and try to find another source for your sex. Like moving to Bancock.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
He let it happen.

He gets what he deserves.

KB

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
More garbage

No man wants to raise a bastard created in such a stupid way. There would be no debate just lawyers. This kind of cavalier attitude toward ruining a child's life is not erotic. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Her point of view

It would be nice to hear her thoughts about the evening. what he whispered to her. even better if Pierre and she exchange numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Didn't line up for me

I didn't get the background to understand how she could go from first meeting and dancing to cheating to calling this guy "lover" to saying make me pregnant. The husband is a cuck and that is well explained and his actions demonstrate that. But the wife had been faithful and then BAMN! she is a cheating slut.

And once again the cheating guy has a big dick and is a far better lover than husband. ALWAYS in these stories its about big dick.

The slut doesn't have to have BAD sex in the story just don't always make it about size.I think the ones that work best just use the excitement and thrill of the moment to make the sex special or different or even "better".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Women find French men irresistable

My wife met a man named Pierre and I knew she was smitten. There was no point in fighting it, I knew she would succumb. I had words with him privately and asked he be discreet since I suspected she wouldn't be. I'll never forget what he said, "I don't want to to steal her, just borrow her."

He kept his word and it only lasted about two months before he moved on to another conquest. My wife was distraught. I consiled her even though she had no idea I knew. He must have broken her heart. To this day she has contempt for French men and has never wandered off the reservation again. I'm glad I handled the situation maturely. I would trade my family for anything.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
KingBandor said it all

He asked for it.

Let it happened.

Even agree with letting the bull impregnated her.

Honestly, from where I stand, the MC bares way more responsibility towards this child that Pierre himself, because he, at least, thought twice before shooting his load inside Sarah. He asked where, and they both gave him the go-ahead for inside. So, if there's anyone that should be on the hook for child support for the next 18 years, if there's any justice, it definitely shouldn't be Pierre - he's the only one there that wasn't interested in making anyone pregnant that night!

You can't feel sorry for stupid. You only can be thankful to have more sense than the demented fictional characters created by authors who may have some serious emotional issues. All and all, just your basic-level cuck tale... If you found anything there you haven't already read before, LW must be a new thing for you.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Why

Why can't him sex if she is already pregnant? DNA test anyone? Just one more ridiculous story for LW.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
1* because...

1* because: "I have no idea what the future will hold for us"...Really?

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Almost, but then No

I wait in hope for a cuckold story in which the husband encourages the wife to have extra-marital sex for her enjoyment rather than for his. "Try it, you'll like it"; caring about her rather than "do it, it turns me on".

I thought it was happening in this story, but then it didn't: "When I looked at Sarah and then back at Pierre and winked at him, I think he knew what I had in mind. He knew then that I was a husband who wanted to see another man flirt with and possibly seduce his wife."

Even though she obviously did enjoy it after Pierre started his seduction routine, the setup was done for the husband's pleasure rather than hers.

Ah well.

Lue

Ps: What did his balls teach her upturned ass?

"his large swollen balls gently nestled against her taught upturned ass"

LimeyracerLimeyracerover 4 years ago
HAS NOBODY HEARD OF .....

....The "morning after" pill..??

I think it's even a French Invention..??

All the pain and suffering and guilt that will follow would be negated..!!....

Dear Oh Dear...

And, as previously noted - these "other guys" always have 'giant cocks'... Come ON, let's get real here...

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago
1

Hubby is a dumbass .... illegitimate for him to be upset, the seduction was all his doing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I also had the same issue

My wife was attracted to a French man and I could see it happening. She denied it, or course. The only way I could have stopped the affair from happening was either to kill him or put her in a cage. I couldn't be there 24/7 so it did happen. Like the other poster, my wife was upset when he broke it off after only a week because he was ready to move on to someone else.

I only found out about it because my wife left to confront him after giving me a lame excuse where she was going and I followed her. She was surprised to see me parked there. Her world ended in that moment.

I forgave her, because I am a Christian, but she also hates French men to this day. Nice to find a similar story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
rubbish story

by a rubbish author

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DNA = Real Father.

She just wants to deny her husband sex. The problem with this story is not the cuckold - cheating part of it. The problem is that the story is poorly written, holds nothing original or clever in it and with unlikable characters it's just plain lousy.

1 star

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 4 years ago
What an idiot (both of them)

She is an idiot for doing this and he is an idiot for letting this happen. He should call the frenchman and tell him his new wife is on her way over with their baby.

This exact situation happened to my wife and I at her last company Christmas party. I knew there were at least two males interested in her. I informed her that she would only dance with me and no one else. We had two instances at the party that I had to difuse (both by these two guys).

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago
NOT BAD!

I gave you a five for a very good telling of a tale I really can't identify with. So even though I didn't like the story, it's your story so who am I to bitch?

I agree with most of the comments about the big cock always appearing in these stories and since that seems to be a standard for LW stories, I even fall into that trap myself. (Maybe I can manage to go against the tide, if I ever shake this writers block and turn out another story.)

I do wish those who bitch about the same old plots in Cheating wives stories would show us dumb writers at least an outline of an original plot. Of course that won't happen because the fact is: THERE ARE NO NEW ORIGINAL PLOTS. EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE MANY TIMES--THERE ARE ONLY NEW TWIST TO THE SAME OLD PLOTS! When you confine yourself to the cheating wives category even different twists get harder to come up with.

Anyway, thanks for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What doe he mean ,he doesnt know what the future holds.The immediate future is obvious,he dumps the slut.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Good and bad

The story flowed well and I felt the pace and the emotion which is what a story should portray. Whether I like the characters or not is my issue not the authors’.

That said I could see the husband finding the initial voyeur side erotic but honestly by the time it got to the sex he should have been full of fear and loathing of his life pending the outcome. Especially to change back to ridiculing her after it was over. His personality traits were inconsistent hence 4 vs 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Even better if it was a black man and her having a black baby.

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Not for me

I love cuckolding stories, with happy endings, if the intro had warned about the ending then I wouldn't have read it. Besides that the husband was solely to blame and got is just desserts. He invited back a bloke who wanted to fuck his wife, when he knew she was drunk, then he gave her more, then pretended to be asleep. Then watched them fucking for his own pleasure. She is better rid of him, what a bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good 👍: 4.2 (****).

49 faves, 30,511 views: that's 1.6 faves (an outstanding faves to views ratio, bravo!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy for him

He will enjoy looking back on that wonderful night he witnessed his wife get seeded and have the pleasure of watching his wife's belly grow with another mans baby. Now he is truly cuckolded he can look forward to his wife having many more lovers and babies.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

This author has nine submissions, I’ve read three and all three end with the cheating wife pregnant with another mans child, they say new writers should write about what they know, draw your own conclusions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

‘could see his magnificent cock rearing up as he drank in her beauty.’ Definately a gay writer posing as a straight man!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

"Curbside trash pick-up, please!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ANOTHER CUCK STORY LIKE ALL YOUR OTHER STORIES. YOU ARE A LOSER AND BRING IT OUT IN YOUR WRITINGS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Faggot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This writer is obsessed with bringing up another mans bastard. Skimming through the stories they all have one theme. The wife is always a skank. The husband is always a pathetic wimp cuck with no balls. The skank always gets pregnant normally by a non white man, but mostly black cocks. But the point is the skank always gets cuck boy to bring up and pay for the bastard. Let's hope thd writer knows all about it in real life.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't understand if they're really concerned about the unwanted pregnancy then why she wouldn't have a morning after pill to avoid it.

irinmikeirinmike9 months ago

Stupid story and not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

hubby got off on it THEN gets pissed off afterward ???

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We all know what the end result of a firstborn not being the husband's will be. Divorce, pure and simple, unless the guy is psychologically challenged. In a typical young marriage, the seal of the relationship is your firstborn. And if not the husband's, it's over. It would be for me. Read BigGuy33's "Zaya is Born". Besides, consider, that if the husband is a willing party to this crap, how trustworthy would he be for other basic things where the rubber meets the road? Would such a woman trust that such a husband would stick with her to raise his non-biological child after this? Call me old-fashioned, but no. This marriage was over. Sorry. Like to see a sequel story discussing this dynamic, post birth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergo4itnow@go4itnow
475 Followers
I write various stories, short and long, on subjects that appeal to me. Sometimes these are based on real life experiences or events, but others are based on what might happen given he right circumstances. Sex in its many forms is a powerful aphrodisiac!